Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Word Association
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 04:47 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 04:45 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:51 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:48 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 02:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 21st, 2024, 12:48 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Atari Camp

Mamba-They/Them
Claw

-------------------

Mamba looked over as Mumble approached them.
One of the healers.

"Hello, Mumble." They said in their usual, plain tone of voice "I am well. You?"
Be kind and respectful toward the healers, obviously.
Plus, Mumble didn't seem like someone they would have any issue with.

@finley !!

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old June 21st, 2024, 01:55 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: The Starpoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
╔════▣◎▣════╗

A N T L E R B R A N C H
He/Him - 31 Moons - Purrks: N/A
Dark brown tom with white stomach, tufts of fur on his
head, green eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝
You could probably tell how surprised Antlerbranch was when the very pretty ex-kittypet Wisteriawren came to his side. Suddenly, the tom felt himself flustered, unable to utter any word as she made her way over. What in StarClan's name was going on with him? He turned his head to face her when she dropped a purple flower at his paws. It wasn't that big of a deal, right?

Omgwisteriawrengavemeaflowerwhyisshesocuteandsweet omgstaycalmstaycalmshesjustaveryprettymollywhojust gaveyouafloweromygosh

Antlerbranch quickly turned his head, his face turning red as Wisteriawren spoke. She was... sorry? The tom turned his head to face her again, lifting his paw to hopefully ruffle the fur on her head. "No needa be sorry, Fluffs. It's alright, A lot happened that day. I don't blame ya," he chuckled, smile on his face. "Got messed up by Bumblestar real good, bashed my head on the ground and knocked me out. Glad those rats didn't hurt you."

Oh no

ohnonononononononononononononono

WHY DID HE SAY THAT?????

Oh stars that sounded weird oh no oh no oh no..... What if she doesn't notice?? She was an ex-kittypet, surely she wouldn't care much about that, right???? Hopefully. Or antler was doomed.

[ @Rose - Wisteriawren ]
[I feel so bad for Antler rn knowing that Wisteria isn't gonna be with him but hey, character development]

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Fluffs? Wisteriawren's gaze flicked up to Antlerbranch's, wondering if he was teasing her or making fun of her. Oh, he had seriously nicknamed her that. A warmth spread in her chest at the thought of receiving another nickname. She had friends! Or... she hoped Antlerbranch considered her a friend. "Friends?"

'Got messed up by Bumblestar real good, bashed my head on the ground and knocked me out. Glad those rats didn't hurt you.'

Wisteriawren's eyes saddened, attention shifting to the ground. Yeah, she was glad she hadn't... been hurt too... She had no reason to complain of the marks Crowtooth had left on her when everyone else had been hurt so much more thoroughly. "Yeah, I... I'm glad you're better now, too."

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old June 21st, 2024, 01:56 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minkuu View Post

Anima
Atari Trapper | Silver Tongue, Lyrebird's Lullaby

The trapper sat there, overhearing the conversation happening in camp as his tail curled around his paws and his eyes stared at the clearing before him. Now, he usually isn't the type to wake up too early but going back to sleep felt like it'll make him even more tired. In camp there wasn't anything being said. Or at least anything he hasn't heard anyone say before. It's all the same thing over and over again. But he rather enjoy his time alone while there wasn't much ruckus around. Just him and his mind. His claws quietly tapped on the rocky ground below him every few seconds
[Open. Go bother him]
Potato was......probably too excited given the circumstances. There wasn't anything officially exciting going on today, there rarely was because the Atari were so well run. And competent. By their Crown and Claw of the Crown and Healers although they were kind of a little scary. Not Mumble, but the other one. Potato really didn't want to get injured, partly because then he would be dead weight and he didn't want THAT but also he'd have to see the scarry healer then. Yikes! And he wouldn't get to train. That would be horrible! Though he wasn't training now. Which was bad. Because he needed to train, to become a Trapper or a Claw and not be stuck as an initiate forever. He was only 6 moons, certainly not old enough to be a Ranking Adult yet, but that didn't mean he shouldn't be working. He just....had to find an adult to work with.

And there! One could be seen! Anima, who had always seemed competent if a bit intimidating. He wondered what his name meant. Potato's name was.....rather sadly self explanatory, not nearly as cool or mysterious as just about every single one of his friends or acquaintances names. He sort of hated that. But it was his name now, he was stuck with it. Might as well make the best of it and become a FEARSOME Potato, rather than a lame one. But first. Ask for training. Because otherwise he would never be a fearsome potato. Excuse me! he chirped, tail waving. I was wondering if we could practice fighting! Or you could teach me some battle moves! Or something!
Old June 21st, 2024, 03:01 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 3 days normally 1 day if urgent
My Mood: Blah
Default Re: RiverClan Camp

hailstorm rested with a sigh

(1/15)

༻。・:* *:・。༺

RisingstormFishkit ❍ Plumshade

Old June 21st, 2024, 03:12 PM
a lot like the joker

Bump Policy: 48 hours [ please provide link ]

mumble

purrks ; hk t1 , dreamwalker
she / they . atari healer
24 moons . autistic
tags ; @IDIOTICBEAN101
trigger warnings for this post: none

mumble considered this question. ' doing well, doing well.. ' they flopped down into the dirt, watching mamba's reactions. ' i mean. like i said before, i am extremely bored. other than that.. ' she thought for a little while, then stood up. ' d'ya wanna come sort herbs with me? '

cobwebfern is riverclan’s medicine cat apprentice !
she and berryshine have a semi-closed den policy .

request healingmedicine den
cobwebfernmed info
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3
Old June 21st, 2024, 03:25 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Camilla
Atari trapper

Oh, was it morning already? Sugar-snaps, she'd slept in later than she intended to...well, she could make up for it by bringing her Atarimates a nice treat! Camilla inhales cold mountain air as she observes the beginning of a new day. The shimmering sun was climbing the pale blue sky at a snail's pace. Morning. Still not as early as usual...still she had time until the sun reached midpoint.

Taking time to groom herself despite the haste she wished to proceed with, the trapper prepared herself for her hunt. See what her traps from yesterday managed to catch and set up new ones for tomorrow. This routine was a bit tedious but it was all worth it when she witnessed one of her Atarimates enjoy something she provided. Their happiness gave her all the determination she needed to get through the day.

Brown, white and cream tabby pelt finally cleaned to perfection, the huntress rose to her paws, about to leave. But wait! How terribly cruel of her to ignore such a darling cat when they were up as well! Noticing Nyx, she immediately halted her plan for the time being and figured she could pop by for a quick hello. Crafting trap could wait for a moment.

Practically gliding over, the quaint she-cat greeted her friend with a faint smile. "Morning, honey. Had a good rest did you?" She inquired with a canter of her head as she approched the blurry figure of the claw of the crown, using her nickname for almost everyone as usual. Plopping down beside her, she awaited a response. Gosh, she had the time for a small conversation, didn't she? Hopefully!

(*Gasp* She has been summoned! Btw think I forgot to mention but Camilla has light sensitivity and a vison impairment so she can see but it's just really blurry for her! :3)

@burntToast

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old June 21st, 2024, 03:27 PM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

╔════▣◎▣════╗

A N T L E R B R A N C H
He/Him - 31 Moons - Purrks: N/A
Dark brown tom with white stomach, tufts of fur on his
head, green eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝
FRIENDS???? His mind totally wasn't going:

I love you wisteria i wanna be mates ur pretty and nice

Why did his mind say that? He had not a clue. Maybe its just the headaches. Yup, totally the headaches 100% there was no way he had a crush on fluffs. But he wasn't going to say that aloud at all. Nope. Not after what happened with... nope. Not gonna remember her. No siree. Not right now.

Antlerbranch jolted back to reality once he realized he was staring at the pretty she-cat. "I-Uh... Yeah. Friends," he purred warmly, partly listening to his leader. New apprentices? Alright, that sounded nice. "I think you would make a nice mentor," he blurted out, shuffling his paws. Stars, why was he so awkward around her???

"I- Are you okay, Fluffs? You seem off. You didn't get hurt during the raid, did you?" he asked, green eyes glowing with worry. Oh stars, he didn't ignore the fact that the pretty molly got hurt, right????

[ @Rose - Wisteriawren ]

❝ Fight, little wolf, fight ❞
Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's Current Medicine Cat. He has a Semi-closed den policy
Send in a Healing Request ~ Medicine Den ~ Wolfpaw's Herbal Knowledge

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Beaan; June 21st, 2024 at 06:12 PM.
Old June 21st, 2024, 03:29 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

All three of the kits he called stepped forward. Hopefully, this meeting's ceremonies would help the Clan begin to move on from all they had lost. New paws in training (and soon, new warriors) meant that the Clan was still surviving, and could still thrive. As long as they kept their wits about them, they'd be fine. They had to be.

"Marigoldkit, Snailkit, and Fishkit," he called. "Until you receive your warrior names, you shall be known as Marigoldpaw, Snailpaw, and Pikepaw. We already have a Fishpaw in RiverClan; once that Fishpaw receives their warrior name, or you do, you can have your Fish- prefix back if you'd like. Goldfish ( @zBlaze ), you'll be mentoring Marigoldpaw. Emberfang ( @Minkuu ), Snailpaw is yours. Finally, Tinytoad ( @Desert Rain Frog ), you'll be Pikepaw's mentor."

If a kit or warrior didn't explicitly request to mentor someone, he always tried to be mindful of who to pair who with. He figured Snailpaw and Pikepaw would do well with their respective mentors; if not, he'd find them someone else.

"I want to be clear that our current circumstances aren't an excuse for mentors and apprentices to start slacking. Mentors are still expected to play an active role in training their apprentices, and apprentices are still expected to be warrior-ready within nine moons unless I've given them extra time. I'll refrain from issuing any warnings this meeting, but starting next meeting I'm going to start getting after cats who aren't doing what they should be when it comes to training."

The chaos with the others back in the forest had caused him to get sidetracked from one of his main objectives as leader. That would soon change.

"Speaking of completing training, we have five new warriors to name this meeting. These cats are being given their warrior names either because they passed their final assessment or they demonstrated enough tenacity and skill during the recent battle to deserve their names. Adderpaw, Sunsetpaw, Wrenpaw, Willowpaw, and Cobwebpaw, please come forward."

( @Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @gs29513 @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @Kedamono @Rose @glitch @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @ashtuft @Spider-in-the-corner @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @leopardheart00 @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @19796 @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Mizu @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @zBlaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxIndigoxX @DaffodilFlight @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @interloper5 @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @kenjaku @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty )

Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old June 21st, 2024, 03:42 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

Fadingstar's hunting patrol with Larkwing and Falconflight

Posting order: Fadingstar - Larkwing - Falconflight

After Falconflight showed up, Fadingstar lead the trio out into the mountains. This territory was rough and difficult to navigate; almost as soon as they moved away from the ridge where their camp was, the terrain underpaw became rockier and more challenging to walk on.

It took him a while to lead them further down the mountain, to where the land began to get grassier and he figured prey would be more plentiful. He had a hard time believing any prey animal would bother living among rocks and crags.

Glancing back at his patrolmates, he said, "I'm not sure how successful we'll be in this area; feel free to go a little into the woods if need be, but don't venture too far. This is still unfamiliar territory. Meet back here when you've caught something."

With that, the leader padded off. He opened his jaws to scent for prey; surprisingly, he found a few scent trails. A couple of them were pretty stale, but others were fresh enough to suggest some luck.

Picking a mouse scent to follow, it wasn't long until he found the little creature scavenging among some old, well-decayed leaves. Memories of Eaglepaw's first catch suddenly flooded him, causing his breath to hitch. He hadn't seen anything of his apprentice since the battle; he feared that she was dead or worse, but he kept trying to remain optimistic. She was still young; it was entirely plausible that she had become lost and was somewhere safe right now.

He had to tell himself that, or he might just start to fall apart.

Focusing purely on the task at hand, he killed the mouse in one swift leap. A small mouse wouldn't be enough, so he kicked some dirt over it and went looking for more. His next scent trail took him to a large squirrel, one of the beefiest ones he'd seen in a while. Perhaps his luck was starting to shift... a little.

Dropping down into a hunter's crouch, he stalked the prey. It had its back to him, which was beneficial. There was a slight breeze here, but it felt like nothing compared to the harsh winds of the ridge where they had their camp. The squirrel never saw the killing bite coming.

Satisfied, Fadingstar went back to collect his mouse, then headed back to the meeting spot to wait for Larkwing and Falconflight.
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old June 21st, 2024, 03:47 PM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Mousekit looked over at Moonpaw, who had gotten distracted by a ladybird. He quietly padded over.
"...M-Mama told me those little red bug thingies were good luck, and seeing one means you'll find love soon..." he meowed quietly to Moonpaw, who quietly smiled as the ladybird flew off. That had certainly brightened her day.
Crowglow and Skyfall quietly listened to Fadingsun with a fascinated posture.
Grimpaw was staring directly at the sky, watching the clouds for no reason.
Closed Thread