Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 11:39 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by squidz
Today 11:39 AM
Picnic Prey Social...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 11:33 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Blazimations
Today 11:33 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by cowboy froggo
Today 11:29 AM

Old June 21st, 2024, 09:42 AM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

Raccoonsun-She/Her

----------------

Raccoonsun followed Rowanmane out into the territory.
Was she even allowed to leave yet until Fadingstar assessed her?
Would she get in trouble?
She had no idea.

But, she didn't like sitting around and doing nothing.
She had to do something to help RiverClan, right?
She also knew there were 'patrols' going on.
She wasn't the most sure on what those were yet, but she had guess, due to the name.

@Rowan

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)

Last edited by IDIOTICBEAN101; June 21st, 2024 at 09:43 AM.
Old June 21st, 2024, 10:11 AM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Cheerful

°Rowan’Mane°
Male / Warrior / 30 Moons / Riverclan
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked jaw with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @IDIOTICBEAN101

He had to get a feel for the new land, and since he had gotten his injuries healed, he decided now was the right time though he felt like an idiot with his tongue sticking out.

He lead the way for his daughter the new warrior, hoping to get a bit of conversation in during this walk, and hoping to not be disturbed by anything in the strange, new biome.

“Ya got any question ‘bout the clans?” He asked, assuming she may as she didn’t know much, if anything, about ShadowClan, ThunderClan, or WindClan.

Old June 21st, 2024, 10:59 AM

Raccoonsun-She/Her

------------------

Raccoonsun thought for a moment.
She had only heard that the other clans had chased RiverClan out and killed a bunch of their cats.
"Why did they do what they did...?" She asked.
Maybe there wasn't a reason, but she hoped there was.
She couldn't imagine three other clans attacking one for no reason.

But RiverClan doesn't seem like a group that would deserve something like that.
She didn't think anyone did.

@Rowan

Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Old June 21st, 2024, 11:29 AM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Cheerful

°Rowan’Mane°
Male / Warrior / 30 Moons / Riverclan
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked jaw with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @IDIOTICBEAN101

“Well…” he thought for a moment. “I’m not sure of their exact reasons. I’m sure it started with WindClan. DuskLion killed their deputy.” He explained.

“Relations had been tough beforehand but the other 2 clans had no business attacking RiverClan.” He stated, believing in that statement.

Old June 21st, 2024, 12:44 PM

Raccoonsun-She/Her

-------------------

"That's... that sounds like the other two just... wanted to fight, just to fight." Raccoonsun said in reply.
Something about 'wanting to fight just to fight' seemed the slightest bit familiar, but she couldn't quite pin point it.

Anyway, why else would the other two join the fight when they didn't have the same tensions as WindClan?

She looked around at the rocky terrain as they walked, curious.
She wondered what kind of things lived around here, what kind of prey they would get and such.
Raccoonsun wondered what the old RiverClan camp was like.
Probably by a river, at least.

@Rowan

Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Old June 21st, 2024, 03:42 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Fadingstar's hunting patrol with Larkwing and Falconflight

Posting order: Fadingstar - Larkwing - Falconflight

After Falconflight showed up, Fadingstar lead the trio out into the mountains. This territory was rough and difficult to navigate; almost as soon as they moved away from the ridge where their camp was, the terrain underpaw became rockier and more challenging to walk on.

It took him a while to lead them further down the mountain, to where the land began to get grassier and he figured prey would be more plentiful. He had a hard time believing any prey animal would bother living among rocks and crags.

Glancing back at his patrolmates, he said, "I'm not sure how successful we'll be in this area; feel free to go a little into the woods if need be, but don't venture too far. This is still unfamiliar territory. Meet back here when you've caught something."

With that, the leader padded off. He opened his jaws to scent for prey; surprisingly, he found a few scent trails. A couple of them were pretty stale, but others were fresh enough to suggest some luck.

Picking a mouse scent to follow, it wasn't long until he found the little creature scavenging among some old, well-decayed leaves. Memories of Eaglepaw's first catch suddenly flooded him, causing his breath to hitch. He hadn't seen anything of his apprentice since the battle; he feared that she was dead or worse, but he kept trying to remain optimistic. She was still young; it was entirely plausible that she had become lost and was somewhere safe right now.

He had to tell himself that, or he might just start to fall apart.

Focusing purely on the task at hand, he killed the mouse in one swift leap. A small mouse wouldn't be enough, so he kicked some dirt over it and went looking for more. His next scent trail took him to a large squirrel, one of the beefiest ones he'd seen in a while. Perhaps his luck was starting to shift... a little.

Dropping down into a hunter's crouch, he stalked the prey. It had its back to him, which was beneficial. There was a slight breeze here, but it felt like nothing compared to the harsh winds of the ridge where they had their camp. The squirrel never saw the killing bite coming.

Satisfied, Fadingstar went back to collect his mouse, then headed back to the meeting spot to wait for Larkwing and Falconflight.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old June 21st, 2024, 09:00 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Larkwing
~<>~
24 moons || she/her || RiverClan Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Beefed Up T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

[Hunting Parton 2: Cliffs]
[dc: 10]

Keeping her mouth shut on the journey down the crags and crannies, Lark makes the deliberate choice to walk closer to her brother. It's not that she doesn't like Fadingsun... she's just... uncomfortably aware of their positions and how they've essentially flipped in the moons of her absence. She still hasn't had the chance to talk to him about that... It's not for lack of wanting to, but rather she's finding it difficult to muster any courage to broach the subject. Soon, though, she tells herself, unsure if she really means it or not.

Once the ground below their paws is softer, with springy green grass sprouting instead of hard, sharp stones, Fadingsun instructs them to split up some distance - they'd return to this spot once they'd all caught something. With a nod, Larkwing turns and enters the underbrush in a direction different than the others on patrol.

[roll: 15 - success]
Quickly, she catches the scent of a chipmunk nearby and drops into a crouch, following the scent trail to a bundle of sparsely leaved bush. After watching for a moment, she pounces, snagging the rodent by the thin, fuzzy tail before killing it swiftly. She's unsatisfied with just the chipmunk, though - RiverClan has many mouths to feed, they need all the prey they can get. So, burying her first catch, Lark turns in search of something else.

[roll: 10 - low success]
Although a new scent trail takes a moment to find, Lark does eventually find a field mouse chewing away at something on the ground. She wastes no time in killing it, slightly disappointed by its smaller size, but maybe some of the kits who were just starting to wean would find a meal out of this catch.

Her job done, the warrior returns to where the group separated with both rodents held by their tails, noticing Fadingsun had already made it back. She doesn't make any overt gestures of greeting, she simply blinks at him and waits for her brother, trying to ignore the sudden tension in her gut and the way all her muscles tense with nervousness.

[ @occultation // @Morrigan ]
Old June 22nd, 2024, 04:39 AM

Bump Policy: A week

Irisfrost

So Goldfish could climb. Irisfrost watched as the warrior scaled the tree and wrapped branches around the hare with surprising skill. If Irisfrost didn't know better, she would've thought her clanmate had done it before. Perched in the centre of the branches, Goldfish asked them if they wanted to try climbing. Emberfang had a good point; bringing back prey for RiverClan was the most important thing right now. "Maybe later," she said. Gesturing at the rabbit in front of her, Irisfrost asked, "can you fit the other one up there?" Eying the bark, she wondered how difficult it would be to get down safely. Although if Goldfish was able to climb up with a hare- a relatively large piece of prey- getting down should be manageable.
@Blazimations @Minkuu

Last edited by kittycatburmise; June 22nd, 2024 at 04:40 AM.
Old June 22nd, 2024, 07:56 AM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

Yeah, I think so." She replied to Irisfrost.Goldfish didn't blame her clanmates for being skeptical and not wanting to climb. And she also understood they should get back on track. Oh, well. Eyes glancing down, she carefully slid back down the trunk of the tree, jumping off and shaking the bark from her pelt. "You're both right." She agreed, grasping the hare and strugglesomely hauling it up the tree, repeating the process she had done before. About four minutes later she came back down, both hares secure. She flicked her tail, still glad to be out of the camp, in order to signal her patrol to follow. She continued searching for prey, but the Ace of Spades was proving to be relatively unsuccessful. There was a mouse under a rock, but that burrow was much too difficult to reach the creature and her flexible paw was unable to reach it. It was just too tight. After a few more attempts she gave up on the rodent.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Last edited by Blazimations; June 22nd, 2024 at 07:58 AM.
Old June 22nd, 2024, 08:57 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Brokenstream | 20 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
sleek golden bengal tom with light green eyes, jet black ears & back legs
pixelgif by @/SnowheartTC

◜◜

Brokenstream twitched his ears in acknowledgment as Duskleaf turned to leave, padding silently alongside the Lionheart. He didn’t know Duskleaf very well, but he did help bury the bodies of his fallen RiverClan clan mates with them before- it would be a good idea to get to know him better. Brokenstream made a mental note to try and maintain a friendship with the other warrior after the patrol. A Clan was stronger the tighter the bonds, in his mind.

The tom relishes the sound of the waves slapping against the rocks as they trod onwards. It wasn’t home, but at least there was some form of familiarity. Brokenstream nearly stumbled into Duskleaf when he stopped to tell them of his…lacking nose. He blinked sympathetically at him, picking up on that it was something he didn’t want the rest of the Clan to be aware of. ”I understand. No worries.” He chimed back, giving the Lionheart a look that said ’Don’t worry, your secrets safe with me.’. At least, that’s what he hoped it looked like.

Continuing on, Brokenstream mewed in agreement and began marking the new border, feeling as though his emotions conflicted at doing so. It was nice they were establishing some territory, but he hated to be away from his real home.

[ @Seamrog | @Ladiebugg ]

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00

Last edited by JellyCat; June 22nd, 2024 at 08:59 PM.