Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: [Atari] An eagles shadow {Nyx Finder}

Optional Form:
•Characters name: Camilla
•Age: Somewhere around 18-25 moons moons haven't really decided yet ^^'
•group/clan: Atari
•Personality: A cunning sweetheart. Kind and gentle with all of the Atari, Camilla is suger-coated darling with a complex mind. Dedicated to her group with all her being she uses her intelligence to trap creatures for the benfit of others. Willing to do anything for loved ones her calm demeanour can be broken in intense situations leading her to become irrationally emotionally. Also quite the flirter.
•Dynamic and role: Fling/kinda on and off relationship/Friend. I think it'd be cool if Camilla and Nyx would be were friends but also held romantic affections for one another. But mostly supporting one another and enjoying eachothers company with a bit of flirting.
•plot/interaction ideas?: Ummm, mabye they could go on a hunt together sometime and Camilla shows Nyx how to make a trap?
Mention me: @burntToast

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; June 20th, 2024 at 01:49 PM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 02:17 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitch View Post
•Characters name: Apollo

•Personality: he's funny, flirty, quiet, and anxious. According to a personality test I took in his perspective, he's Introverted, Observant, Feeling, Prospecting, and Turbulent.

•Dynamic and role: I think he could be her adopted/bio cousin.

FOR BIO
Before Nyx joined the Atari, they had never met. Her mom's sister had kits a bit after Nyx had joined the Atari, but died kitting them. Apollo was the only one to survive of the litter, and eventually got taken in by the Atari after he found them at about 7 moons old. They then became close friends.

FOR ADOPTED
Same thing, but leave out the relative parts.

DYNAMIC
Really close, love to joke around with each other. Apollo is a Keeper and doesn't really like fighting (may make for some future plots down the line ), so he'd probably end up training Iniatites with her in more peaceful tactics, such as negotiation in battle, and gathering moss and supplies for the Atari.

•plot/interaction ideas?: none

Accepted ^^, it's unlikely that they would be biologically related. Nyx never met her mother so she wouldn't even come close to knowing that were related, I'm find with them being adopted cousins tho

Though she doesn't really care for peace when it comes to battle she would put up with Apollo teaching this to the initiates /w\ (she throw in a few comments like: "yeah but clawing your enemies eyes out is much more effective :3")
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old June 20th, 2024, 02:50 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
Characters name: Raven
•Personality: sassy and outgoing, always ready for a challenge to be thrown her way.
•Dynamic and role: While I’m aware we planned for friends, I was wondering if, before they become good friends it could be a fling/flirt thing at first. Maybe they could be mates for a really short while but without even discussing breakup, they kind of just mellow down to friends, while still teasing every once in a while?
•plot/interaction ideas?: I explained in dynamic and role a bit- sorry

Characters name: Juniper
•Personality: She can be hesitant at times, especially when it comes down to violence, but she definitely has a knack for catching into details quickly and is pretty skilled, planning to become a trapper
•Dynamic and role: Rookie
•plot/interaction ideas?: Nyx could take her out for some teaching at times. I could see Juniper really looking up to her (and if she joins RiverClan, Juniper would probably follow)
Mention me: already did ^^

Accepted for both! Nyx and Raven can totally be mates going onto being friends, Nyx is very flirty so she would most likely be flirting with other she cats/ being in other flings around the same time the slowly depart from the relationship. Which could add to the reason they just split.

As for Juniper, Nyx would gladly take her under her wing and teach her what she knows. Despite mainly knowing claw things she would probably go out her way to learn trapper things she could teach the initiate. If she really tries to be the best role model for Juniper, and plays on her best behaviour whenever the young she is around :3c

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post
name: goshawk
group/clan: atari
personality:an enigmatic atari initiative who questions both reality and those around him. goshawk, finding humor in chaos and others downfalls/confusion, often speaks in riddles and rhymes - making clear communication with him difficult. despite the confusion others may feel, he's extremely talkative. he can and will carry a conversation. his stories overlap, and he's painfully inconsistent .. is he telling the truth about himself or is he always making things up?
dynamic and role: adopted brother or possibly rookie! whichever you think works best. fo dynamic, goshawk really thrives off of others confusion and is a huge story teller sooo.. perhaps he makes it his duty to personally annoy/confuse nyx (unless she ends up finding him entertaining lol). for the rookie part, goshawk does have potential, he just chooses not to act up on it.
plot/interaction ideas: aughh I am so bad at these but !! maybe goshawk sees nyx chilling out and decides to entertain annoy her with his confusing stories
mention: @burntToast

Accepted <3! He can be a rookie, she'll possibly find his uh, weirdness amusing at most. Amusement could turn to her being annoyed depending on mood he catches her in. Either was this little fellow is by far an interesting character to her and she definitely keep an eye on him, his training that is, she sees that potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
Optional Form:
•Characters name: Camilla
•Age: Somewhere around 18-25 moons moons haven't really decided yet ^^'
•Personality: A cunning sweetheart. Kind and gentle with all of the Atari, Camilla is suger-coated darling with a complex mind. Dedicated to her group with all her being she uses her intelligence to trap creatures for the benfit of others. Willing to do anything for loved ones her calm demeanour can be broken in intense situations leading her to become irrationally emotionally. Also quite the flirter.
•Dynamic and role: Fling/kinda on and off relationship/Friend. I think it'd be cool if Camilla and Nyx would be were friends but also held romantic affections for one another. But mostly supporting one another and enjoying eachothers company with a bit of flirting.
•plot/interaction ideas?: Ummm, mabye they could go on a hunt together sometime and Camilla shows Nyx how to make a trap?

Accepted!! :0 one word, YESS! this is something Nyx would definitely do, a relationship she can leave and return to how freeing! I like, I like a lot
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old June 20th, 2024, 03:03 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Confused

Characters name: Heroneye

group/clan: RiverClan

Personality: Heroneye’s a very stoic cat who tends to keep to herself. She’s very dedicated to RiverClan and constantly concerns herself with whether or not she’s being “useful” to the Clan. She doesn’t joke around or reveal her emotions much to cats she doesn’t know.

Dynamic and role: Enemy/frenemy? Heroneye isn’t the most social or upbeat cat in the world, but she generally gets along with most cats. You said that Nyx likes to push others’ buttons, so I’d think it’d be interesting for Heroneye to have a cat who she just.. doesn’t get along with very well, and generally has a pretty different personality from her. I don’t think Heroneye really knows how to respond to actual teasing, so I imagine her just going like :| to all of Nyx’s jokes lol.

tldr; make heroneye mad it’ll be funny

plot/interaction ideas?: I’m not too sure what kind of relationship the Atari and RiverClan will have yet so it’s hard to say.. Maybe they could meet on a patrol or smth and hijinks ensue?

Last edited by Fits; June 20th, 2024 at 03:04 PM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 08:03 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post
Accepted as claw friend. Nyx would definitely pester her claw fam to go battle literally anything with her, she probably toss him into a lot of classes (training initiates) too since his like to play with kits, so what better to use that love for the young to trading the young >:]

Hahaha yes Hawfinch would be like another kid to train?! Nyx what the-

Later with the initiates “Okay kiddos I’m Hawfich and the next few months we will be learning how to get revenge on Nyx teaches them the art of pranks

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon