Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Hi I'm Crystalgem
Last post by fade
Today 08:11 AM
Hi, i'm Mattimeo
Last post by fade
Today 08:11 AM
NEWB !!
by Eiar
Last post by fade
Today 08:10 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:46 AM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 07:38 AM

Old June 20th, 2024, 10:35 AM
refrigerator

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot TwT ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Default short story - "Mr. Puffy Spikes and his a Two Billion Legs"

"LOOK LOOK LOOK! ISSA CARTERPILLILAR!!"

Voices rang out all over the nursery.

Willowkit sleepily raised her head at the commotion. Seriously. It must be something utmost important to interrupt her SLEEPY TIME. Like, really really really imporan- CATERPILALAIR!!! Willowkit got up immediately. Uber super duped duper DUPER rare thing going on! She needed to see! Sometimes little wormy bugs got in, but they weren't like worms at all and were really fluffy instead. There were approximately -- Willowkit ran very complicated calculations -- thirteen kits gathered around a center point, everyone pushing to get to see the majestic beast, presumably the caterpillar. She was about to bolt over there, but she hesitated. 'What ifs they's don't wants me there? What if theys kick me outs of caterpiliarrar club?' The thoughts were soon whooshed away, as another call sounded. "OH MY GAWWD EVERYONE PWEASE COME OVA HEERE!!" A loud shriek echoed through the nursery. A grumbling warrior poked his head through the nursery entrance, and all the heads snapped towards him in unison. They certainly hadn't meant to do it that way, but hey. It worked out in their favor, as the warrior backed away slowly, probably wondering what witchcraft the kits were up to. She could smell him run away back to the Warriors den the moment he was out of eye-range. Willowkit shrugged and waddled over to the other kits, her two moon old paws still clumsy. She was self-conscious about her pathetic walking skills as she headed over to the group. And when she finally got a glance over tiny little shoulders bigger than her own, she realized with mute horror:
The caterpillar was about to be stomped!
She reared up with a mighty roar. Or at least a very loud sound for such a little kitty. "LEAVES HIM ALONES!" She shouted as loud as she could. The kit who was about to stomp down on the caterpillar stopped in their tracks. Willowkit came crashing into them, barreling towards them to try to get them away from the cute bug. She barely managed to avoid crushing the caterpillar herself, and soon she cannoned right into the kit who was about to kill the caterpiliarrrariirerar. She was a bit surprised she succeeded despite her small size; her opponent clearly hadn't seen it coming and had been more focused on the caterpillar. And then she was atop this cat, who was much bigger than her in size. She took a moment to process she was actual really kewll, and then leaped off the cat, and darted over to the caterpillar once again, positioning herself so that it was between her front legs. If she sniffed really, really hard, she thought she could smell a trail of fear coming off the green and black creature. And she could also smell everyone in the nursery judging her, confused and disappointed. Disappointed in her.
"Hey! I was about to kill it!" The cat she'd tackled hissed. They were the oldest kit in the nursery, probably going to be made an apprentice the next meeting. A six moon old, versus a two moon old. Willowkit trembled as they loomed over her, teeth bared. "I-I-I-I--I-I-I-I-I---I-I." She found herself at a loss of words. "What? Is it your pet or something?" They spat the word "pet" with extra venom. 'Whats is a pets?????????????????' She thought. "Uhm, y-yes! I-Its is, infacts, my pe-pe- petet!" She felt sweat beading on the back of her neck. Surely they'd smell right through that lie. She was screwed. She would be ridiculed for the rest of time. Forever and ever.
"Oh... well, whats his name then?" The older kit said, a curious glint in their eyes.
Willowkit was half sure they were clinically insane. 'Name? I's thoughts only cats in clans has names.'. She glanced down at the little caterpillar below her. She couldn't normally smell emotions off animals except cats, and then only sometimes if she was, for example, not in a break-neck escape against her denmates, so it was weird that it felt as though the bug beneath her chest was trembling with such immense fear, though dulled somehow. Name. Think think name. Sir Scareds Alot? Thy Who Is Small? Emo Man? After a while of thinking, her mind sparked up with an idea, and then like someone naming their ultimate weapon, she straightened up with a small tremor of anxiety and doubt, and said: "Mr. Puffy Spikes and his Two Billion Legs."
The other cat twitched their nose, and repeated the name under their breath. "Its a bit...... long"

[wip!]

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||

Last edited by Myling; June 29th, 2024 at 10:29 AM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 10:52 AM

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: short story - "Mr. Puffy Spikes and his a Two Billion Legs"

as someone who used to do short stories this is a masterpiece in the making @Myling

MR PLANT AND ARGOS = LOVE <3
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick

click it!!
Old June 20th, 2024, 10:55 AM
refrigerator

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot TwT ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINTO BEAN View Post
as someone who used to do short stories this is a masterpiece in the making @Myling
Thank you sm!!!!! x2 combo

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||
Old June 20th, 2024, 10:58 AM

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myling View Post
Thank you sm!!!!! x2 combo
yw here is an exclusive skele --->

MR PLANT AND ARGOS = LOVE <3
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick