Today 07:41 PM
Picnic Prey Social...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 07:40 PM

Old June 19th, 2024, 09:08 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

" Good luck i was given hunting duty." Flowerpaw flicked her tail in boredom and walked away.
@SilverFur.
Old June 19th, 2024, 09:12 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Dovepaw groomed his fur.

[CLOSED - ACTIVITY]

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Old June 19th, 2024, 12:05 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaffodilFlight View Post
<•~•> Morningkit <•~•>

Morningkit padded out of the nursery sorta frustrated, specially after Frogkit yelled at her for not knowing something. Ofcourse, maybe she could make some friends in camp. She was little reluctant as she paused right at the entrance of the nursery, gazing at all of the activity, seeing several warriors padding this and that way to do something. Maybe she could do something, but there wasn’t anything to do.
Morningkit’s gaze fell on a stick that didn’t seem like it fit in with the landscape around it. Maybe it fell from a bush nearby.
[ OPEN ]

[CENTER]Ravenkit-1 moon

Ravenkig looked around he was desperate to explore camp and get out of the nursery everything was so new he waddled out of the nursery and ran around he soon saw a kit maybe they could show him some cool things he padded up boldly “HELLO”he said quite loud

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old June 19th, 2024, 12:30 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

STONETAIL-32 Moons -He/him
Stonetail rushed over anxiously oh gosh oh no no what happened to you?!he asked tall grass clearly distressed oh his poor mate he nodded when rabbit paw said that tall needed to go to the medicine den and see Miss lightning his mind was racing he couldn’t really think straight “Thanks rabbitpaw for helping him back to camp…I told him to be careful about the raptors but of course..he shook his head [/CENTER]
Tags
@Dolomedes
@Spider-in-the-corner
@Alchemist Kitsune

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; June 19th, 2024 at 12:32 PM.
Old June 19th, 2024, 03:06 PM

Bump Policy: After a day ^^
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
[CENTER]Ravenkit-1 moon

Ravenkit looked around he was desperate to explore camp and get out of the nursery everything was so new he waddled out of the nursery and ran around he soon saw a kit maybe they could show him some cool things he padded up boldly “HELLO”he said quite loud
<•~•> Morningkit <•~•>

Morningkit jumped slightly as a cat suddenly come up next to her. “Oh. Hello!” A smile rose on her face. “I don’t know you- I mean I don’t know anyone except Maggotkit and Frogkit since I’ve never left the nursery since I was a moon old.” Morningkit mewed, ears flattened in embarrassment. “Anyways,” She began, her embarrassment quickly swallowed by interest.
” I’m Morningkit. How bout you? “
Old June 19th, 2024, 08:35 PM
I'm Wind

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Snowpaw did her own thing. She was napping right now, a rare moment of rest for the mischevious white-furred apprentice.
(activity post)

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old June 19th, 2024, 09:41 PM
VM me Toothlessed

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaffodilFlight View Post
<•~•> Morningkit <•~•>

Morningkit padded out of the nursery sorta frustrated, specially after Frogkit yelled at her for not knowing something. Ofcourse, maybe she could make some friends in camp. She was little reluctant as she paused right at the entrance of the nursery, gazing at all of the activity, seeing several warriors padding this and that way to do something. Maybe she could do something, but there wasn’t anything to do.
Morningkit’s gaze fell on a stick that didn’t seem like it fit in with the landscape around it. Maybe it fell from a bush nearby.
[ OPEN ]

Hi! I gota friend for morning! Her names is willowkit, and another friend I have is aspenkit!
As pen is currently missing due to inactivity.

Solarpaw is the medicine cat apprentice of sunclan!
Sharkscale is a coastclan wave guard
Old June 20th, 2024, 02:33 AM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

THE WIND THAT TURNS THE TREES
MADE ME SWAY, MADE ME SWAY
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❖ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
WHITERABBIT . 17 MOONS . SHE/HER . WINDCLAN QUEEN

Whiterabbit shambles like the risen dead, already regretting her decision to roll out of her nest under ten pawsteps into the clearing. Ah, but she's up, now, and she wouldn't forgive herself if she wasted this by turning back. Turning back into the stifling milk-sweet warmth of the nursery, the too-many-paws and too-many-mewls, the incurably squirmy nestmate that she's trying to steal some time away from to begin with. She thought it'd be an acquired taste, for sure, but that it would be acquired.

So far, though...

Guh. Speaking of taste— that mopey tangent from a second before loses traction on the slippery slope of her freshly-woken thoughts, derailed by loud hunger. Starclan, maybe that was the issue. Maybe eating would fix everything. Hey, three cheers for eating, everyone. She's too sleepy to remember to be annoyed by the implication that her bad mood might only be the product of an empty tummy, but not too sleepy to make it to the freshkill pile in record time. Then it's just a matter of standing there and waiting for her hunger to take some direction. Whiterabbit is hungry for...for, um...I want...some stinkin', uhhhh...

Hazel eyes narrow, halved tail twitches irritably. Her belly aches somethin' fierce but nothing here looks good enough. This rotten indecision will kill her some day, probably. Whiterabbit sucks her teeth before looking up and around. Maybe conversation'll whet her appetite properly, or maybe seeing someone else enjoying a meal will make her mind up for her, or maybe someone could just tell her what to eat (and rest assured, Whiterabbit feels suitably embarrassed that that could be something she might need at all). Whaaatever. The important thing is, she decides not to worry about decision-making and instead focuses on conversation-making. Or something.

She'll...figure it out.

! OPEN !
Old June 20th, 2024, 07:49 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Dreamlight - Open
Two steps forward, three steps back, one step forward, four steps back, three steps forward, two steps back, and on this little dance went. A tiny, lilac-gray, feline danced near the warriors' den. Her ears were perked, straining, to pick up the noises around her and her whiskers twitched erratically trying to locate those around her.

This was harder than getting used to her losing her tail. Her world was black, she didn't realize how much she took her sight for granted until it was gone. Isn't that how it always goes though, you value what you have until you don't have it anymore. Dreamlight felt like she wasn't making any process at all. After she finished healing, she began working on moving around without bumping into things. All she's successfully done is figure out how to exit the warriors' den without slamming her nose into a wall.

Leechscar had advised that she use her nose to make up for her lack of sight, but truthfully it was a bit overwhelming. Everything smelt like WindClan, she could distingue her clanmates' scent but that didn't help her figure out how close they were. Well, maybe it did but she still needs to work on that. She missed being able to see, the sky, the grass, the different shades of pelts, the pretty eye colors.

Dreamlight shoved aside her self-loathing before her depression decided that she had done enough for today. She's had horrible luck with every apprentice ever assigned to her, never finished one of their training, and now she couldn't even train anyone if she wanted to like this. It could be worse, the blind warrior repeated in her head. She could be dead.

She knew that she had no one but herself to blame for this, she had been reckless in the mink battle, and it was all her fault. She had gotten into this mess alone and now had to work her way out of it, alone. Twilightstar hadn't retired her yet, with some training, she could still be a warrior. She just had to push herself a bit more every day.

After gently touching the scars over her closed eyelids, it was back to working her on walking around the clearing without running into a cat. Her will would fade with each paw step back she took and in time she knew mentally she'd break for the day and go back to sulking in her nest, but for now she'd keep trying and silently motivating herself.

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, don't sink, don't drown. She could figure this out.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old June 20th, 2024, 11:35 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

THE WIND THAT TURNS THE TREES
MADE ME SWAY, MADE ME SWAY
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❖ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
WHITERABBIT . 17 MOONS . SHE/HER . WINDCLAN QUEEN

For a little while she takes to spectating, forearms tucked under her chest and face turned away from the pile. It's not that there's any shortage of cats, nor any shortage of conversations that she could insert herself into if she just mustered up the will for it, but what do you know: this is still a decision to make, and it's shaping up to be just as unmanageable as the food one. Maybe today's just not it. Maybe she's got no choice but to call it quits and try again later.

Calling it quits means taking herself right back where she doesn't want to be, though. Whiterabbit decides she can get over herself and just pick someone if it means stalling that conclusion.

Eenie, meenie, miny. What is your problem?

Alright. Okay. That's a mean thing to think, and she chastises herself for it half-heartedly while squinting at the pale warrior who's caught her attention with that wavering gait and the odd little forward-back shuffle she has going on. There's this back-of-the-mind itch, like maybe Whiterabbit should already know what's up, here, or more likely that she could figure it out if she just paid the right sort of attention, but until that happens all she's got is staring at Dreamlight with a cocked head and a perplexed frown. It isn't until she's able to clearly see the warrior's face that a rush of well-deserved mortification has Whiterabbit sucking in a sharp breath and wincing reflexively. That cat is blind.

Whiterabbit closes her own eyes for a moment just to imagine what it'd be like, walking around this place in pitch-dark. Yeah; she'd probably be moving all funny, too. Alright, I've stared at the poor cat long enough, I should go and say something or else I'm being weird. Dreamlight wouldn't notice that Whiterabbit had been looking, but anyone else could've--and maybe her attempt to be friendly is set to fail from the start if she's only doing it to save face, but she's locked into it now, up on her feet approaching Dreamlight with care.

What's this warrior's name? Whiterabbit's the worst with that stuff, among plenty of other things, but she takes a stab at it anyhow: "Hey! Uhm. Dream...liiiight, was it? Guess we both got up 'round the same time. You care for some company?"

@Moonraven