Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Skydust dies
by ghost.
Last post by ghost.
Today 06:53 PM
Silkkit Finder
by hiraeth
Last post by cowboy froggo
Today 06:48 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:41 PM
Redshift's Spreadsheet...
Last post by ghost.
RiverClan Camp
Last post by cowboy froggo

Old June 17th, 2024, 06:59 PM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Search Party!

°Tiger’Kit°
Male / Kit / 0 Moons / ShadowClan
long hair dark brown tabby with baby blue eyes and white specks on his fur
Purrks: None
Interaction For: [ @Estelle - NightShiver ] [@Bean - StarrySmoke]
[ @leopardheart00 - Berrykit l @Dakotaa - Echokit l @Dolomedes - Stillborn/Unknown l @Desert Rain Frog - Snarlingkit ]

He—greedily—pushed through his sibling, going to be closest to his mother’s warmth. It was there for a while but—no- why was it leaving? He felt around. His mother was still definitely there. Why was she going cold though? And- he was thirsty. But there was nothing for him. He pressed against one of his siblings for warmth but…why were they also cold? None of this was right! He felt around blindly. There. He found a warm cat. [NightShiver]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character Biography’s
Old June 18th, 2024, 11:25 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post

Wispypaw
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
But you can't catch me now

✴she/her ✴ No purrks

While it seemed that Pigeonpaw, Pelicanpaw, or whatever their name was found someone, she could smell two more bodies close by along with a third one. The apprentice chose not to voice her thoughts for now since she took note of Nightshivers response to her words earlier, she'd control herself, for now. Since Pelicanpaw was going for the twoleg smelling freak she would go for the double trouble, maybe night could go to that third one that smelt weird. As she ventured closer and closer she could tell the scent was getting stronger till eventually, she could feel the two brainless cats in front of her or her general vicinity. If they were just frolicking around the old camp she couldn't understand why they couldn't just track down the clan to the new location, they had noses why not use them? Wispypaw could only guess that others around her weren't as smart to use their other senses as she could, what a pity. "'ey Tweedle dee and tweedle dumber, It's time to leave this wreck, if you come back with me to the patrol and don't venture off, maybe you'd get to see the new camp" blind gaze stared down at the two if her tone sounded offending that sucked for them because she surely didn't care for their feelings.

@FruitBatz

Header made by Marigold

Honeyoak
Medium height fluffy tri-colored she-cat

HP (11/100)

Honey by rust`rock

Honeyoak huffed at the young cat's sudden insult for now as she put on a nice sweet smile as she padded over to Mistypaw. "Thank you, come now turtlepaw. I couldn't find any other stragglers or kits left behind so I think we're the only two left..." Honeyoak said nervously as she glanced over to turtlepaw.

Honey by ramen!

Turtlepaw
HP (105/100)

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

Turtlepaw wanted to tear apart this little disrespectful miscreant, but all she could do was softly growl to herself as she walked beside Honeyoak, staying quiet for the most part.

Old June 19th, 2024, 06:29 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Berrykit | she/her

Berrykit mewled pitifully as she immediately began to knead at her mother's stomach, letting out cries of indignation as her siblings were born after her and being placed next to her.

[ @Bean - StarrySmoke | @Estelle - NightShiver | @Dolomedes - Stillborn/Unknown | @Desert Rain Frog - Snarlingkit| @Dakotaa - EchoKit | @Rowan - Tigerkit | sorry for delay and short response !! super busy atm ]

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00
Old June 20th, 2024, 08:04 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Oh stars, oh stars. The timing could not be more poor, but there was no stopping kits when they decided to come - rushing forth, she intended to help Starrysmoke to the ground, eyes searching for a stick she can offer the young queen.
"B-breathe... it'll be... alright,"
She told Starrysmoke, trying to comfort the soon-to-be-mother with a gentle smile and soft nudge, wanting her to get as comfortable as she could muster in the old camp... Stars. Panic had build in the forever queen's stomach and she felt her paws stiffen with fear, and yet, seeing her, something kicked in gear.

She had nothing to help but a stick for Starrysmoke to bite on, common practice within her younger moons, and the moral support she can muster. Gentle guidance and soft support came from the forever queen as she did her best to guide Starrysmoke through the birth, paws diligently checking if each kit was breathing until... Oh, the young one. Even when Starrysmoke tried to evoke breath, Nightshiver soon taking over, rough licks trying to encourage the little one to breathe and fear entered her mind, claws deftly opening the kitten's maw when nothing was working but -- it was too late; nothing was preventing the kit from breathing, she recognised the still body and cold feeling. A stillborn. Her heart ached, mind's eye flashing back to her own when Starrysmoke's cries pulled her back to reality.

"I'm--"
She began, an apology on tongue, but something else cut her off. The blood. This wasn't normal. This wasn't normal. What could she do? No medic had had the chance to educate her on these situations, and in a moment of panic, she called out;
"Ye-yellowtwist!"
There was nothing he could do, but she couldn't carry the queen and kits all by herself. Leaning forth, she took Starrysmoke's paws in hers, looking in her eyes.
"You... can do.. it. You're... s-so... strong."
She whispered to the queen, trying to force a smile upon her face as the last of them were born.

But the queen grew weak. Nightshiver nudged and tried to smile, worrisome glances as her worst fears came true, trying to keep Starrysmoke alive.
"Starrysmoke... Starry..smoke... They're.. breautiful, Starrysmoke... they... they need you -- Starry..smoke....!"
She urged the queen, trying to keep her head up, her chest breathing, her eyes open but parting words reached her ears and far too soon the queen was gone.
"No..."
A broken whisper left her voice as Starrysmoke's body had grown limp, tears starting to fill her eyes. She was gone. Wasn't she? A shudder went down her spine, paws trembling with mewling kits at her paw. She felt frozen, broken, unable to move -- Elmshadow had told her, save the queen not the kit if it came down to it. Was there anything she could have done? Starrysmoke shouldn't have died, she was so young, so sweet, and yet...

A sob left her maw against her will, head falling. But the feeling a small little bodies suddenly pressing against her, trying to get milk... Teary-eyeed she leaned down,
"Oh... my sweets...."
She whispered, a paw drawing them near, one by one, looking them over again. These were healthy, they were alive - save for one, save for Starrysmoke. Droplets fell from her eyes, which the forever queen had to blink away, swallowing down her fear. Starrysmoke had asked her to look after them. That is the least she could do, to keep them safe, to.... Bring them up, give them a home.
"You're... Safe."
She whispered. She would protect them. Take care of them. Raise them if she should keep her position in this clan. Wrapping her tail around the bundles of fur, taking in a shaky breath, Nightshiver looked up once more.

"Yellow...twist..! Star..Starrysmoke, she -- she..."
Her voice trailed off, eyes going over the queen's deceased body and the kits between her paws.
"Didn't... make it."

[ @Aolani @Eden @Luminous | the patrol
@Bean | Starrysmoke
@leopardheart00 @Dakotaa @Rowan @Desert Rain Frog | Living kits
@Dolomedes | Stillborn ]

Old June 20th, 2024, 10:36 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Yellowtwist proceeded to check the rest of the camp, uncomfortable with the noises of twolegs and their creatures wrecking his former home. What did they want with it, anyway? If twolegs weren't an unholy creature six times the size of Dawnstar, he wouldn't let them get away with this scratch-free. Or death-free. They didn't seem to have any senses, anyway.

Alright, something was happening over with Nightshiver. He padded over quickly, because Nightshiver was making it sound like an emergency. oh. ew. he'd never seen newborn kits before, and expected them to be like tiny cats but these things looked like they had bald faces. Oh right, and there was a probably-dying person. He wasn't experienced in the field of kits, or queens, and he didn't want to be. What did Nightshiver want from him? Wait. One of the kits, the one he had thought of as disgusting, wasn't breathing. He was pretty certain you needed to breathe to live, so that one was. Not alive. To be fair he hadn't noticed the kit was dead.

Shame. That kit could've become a warrior. Ah, well, Starclan probably existed for a reason besides teasing cats and being generally evil. Oh and there went Starrysmoke. Should he feel sad? Nah, he didn't know this cat. "Really! I couldn't tell. Anyway, you seem to know enough about kits, so you stay here and keep them alive or something, I don't know." And he padded off to find more cats.
[ @Estelle @Luminous @Eden - if there's anyone else, quote this post]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old June 22nd, 2024, 09:22 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Frozen Reign - Flamegaze | @FruitBatz - Honeyoak, Turtlepaw | @Fish - Shadowpaw, Wispkit | @Bean - Starrysmoke | @LostInTheOrchids - Duskpaw | @shaae_26 - Falconkit | @glitch - Silverpaw | @ChaosBringer. - Cryingelk | @Snowyfeathr - Frostkit | @ Wispypaw - @Eden | Pidgeonpaw - @Luminous | Darkfall - @Dark | Spiderpaw - @Rowan | Quillpaw - @furrensic | Shrewstep - @gs29513 | Brownpaw - @zozelen | Willowpaw - @Myling | Sleepypaw - @Estelle

[Hey, so I need the patrols to report in with their missing cats so Dawnstar knows they've returned and I can mark them as active again on the alligences. The report will count as the missings' rejoining.]

Dawnstar lashed her tail as she waited impatiently for her cats to return.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; June 22nd, 2024 at 09:23 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2024, 12:41 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Wispypaw
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
But you can't catch me now

+ she/her + No purrks

If she was capable of seeing the possible nasty looks the two were giving her, she would've either ignored them or snapped. It wasn't her fault if they couldn't handle a bit of tough-talking. If the way she spoke hurt their little feelings then that was their own personal dilemma, there was more important stuff to worry about than her tone of voice taken with them. Though just because she couldn't see them, she could feel the violence-ridden thoughts from the two or maybe one if she judged by the growl she could hear. Lucky for her if she was attacked, not only would grandma have their pelt but she was sure mom and dad would have the two's heads on a platter. She of course would get her hit on them if the one growling did anything, no way would she sit here and get assaulted for the way she spoke. "That's sad for them its their loss if they fled the territory altogether. The kits are probably with anyone else who got lost, let's go, I'm sure gran-Dawnstar would like to see whom I've found" she gave a flick of her bushy tail as she turned back in the direction she came from.

If they followed her like she told them to she began to move retracing her steps by following her own scent trail. Her other patrol mates would most likely catch up with her or meet up at the same place, didn't matter to her right now. It wasn't hard for her to get around at all despite her lack of sight, especially when one has other senses. She came to a slow stop once she deemed they were at the right spot, especially when she could smell the bulky leader stronger as she got closer. "Found these two, don't understand how they got lost but Honeyoak, was supposedly searching for other stragglers, don't know about Turtlepaw over there" if the warrior wanted to further explain then they were free to do so, otherwise she just chose to report what she understood.
@Undertaker @FruitBatz

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old Yesterday, 12:30 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Stagskull

Stagskull nodded at Flamegaze, hiding a small smile.
It felt nice to find another clanmate she actually knew. "Everything's alright now, come on." Stagskull said, glancing at Sleepypaw.

@Estelle @Frozen Reign @Aolani [Report to Dawnstar?]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old Yesterday, 01:58 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@Undertaker @zozelen @Myling
Shrewstep's initial assessment of Herondive Hollow had been correct. Absolutely no one had fled here, and it was a space of water and rushes and nothing else. Oh well. At least they hadn't been eaten by twoleg monsters or anything. Or found any dead bodies. That was good, he supposed. With no point left in waiting any longer, he mewed Alright, let's head back. No one's here clearly. to Brownpaw and Willowpaw, turning tail to head back towards where they had left Dawnstar. Best to give her a report and then find something else useful to do, before she got grumpy.

And speak of the devil, there she was. Straightening up a bit in a futile effort to appear at least moderately normal sized rather than pathetically small, Shrewstep mewed No one to be found at Herondive Hollow. The twolegs didn't look like they'd destroyed it too much, but there were no cats, Shadowclan or otherwise. He didn't think that was a bad thing, but who knew. It was the situation, and that was that. He assumed other patrols would have had more luck, but one never knew. They appeared to be the first ones back regardless.
Old Yesterday, 02:53 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy

Brownpaw, She/her, 8 Moons
Shadowclan Apprentice

After Brownpaw, Willowpaw and Shrewstep arrived at Herondive Hollow, they walked around for good while with not a whole lot of talking. "I don't see anyone, either," she replied to Shrewstep, sounding a little puzzled. Were they missing something? Maybe nobody really was here... but their mission was too important to give up yet. Brownpaw nodded resolutely when Shrewstep decided to wait a little longer.

Still, even as they kept looking and waiting, none of them found any of their clanmates. Brownpaw didn't protest when the group began to head back home, only glancing over her shoulder with a worried, thoughtful look as they left. The rest of the patrols must've found more cats than they did. There were quite a few missing...

Brownpaw stood beside Shrewstep as he gave the report to Dawnstar. She didn't have anything to add, since they found nothing, so she simply waited for the leader's reply and any other tasks she gave them. Maybe she wanted them to look somewhere else?

@Undertaker @Myling @gs29513 (short post to get this wrapped up)

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; Yesterday at 02:54 PM.