Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by Mica
Today 03:19 PM
Snowpaw Training [p]
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 03:02 PM
Fritter’s warrior cat art...
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 02:57 PM
So In the Morning, The Sun...
by ghost.
Last post by ghost.
Today 02:49 PM
Hiraeth's Art Stand.
by hiraeth
Last post by ghost.
Today 02:48 PM

Old December 27th, 2023, 01:46 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Too Many Spots!

Spottedpaw
Peaceful, Hopeful, Neutral Good
“Be gentle with yourself."

Spottedpaw certainly had such an eventful life and she had just become an apprentice. Thunderclan had attacked their cats on the boarder and killed them, she bore witness to the lifeless bodies. That was enough for the kit at the time for the rest of her life but life was a fickle thing. Didn't give ya what you wanted. Didn't give you flowers, didn't give you a mother and certainly didn't spare you from dead bodies. No, that's where it had fun, to show you what you'd become.

The cursed checkup stilled burned images in Spottedpaw's mind of the lifeless kit that she never got a chance to talk to. Were they a nice kit? Could they have been friends? Yeses were all in good odds but that wasn't what was given. These thoughts could not linger or else they would drown someone. The young apprentice did not want to be swallowed whole by this and nor did she want someone else special to her either.

Her mommy!

Without hesitation nor thought, Spottedpaw seeked out for her adoptive mother. Whom may or may not know of her status yet. Once the young apprentice finally found her she let out a loud purr and a loud cheer. “Firestorm!” Now what? Perhaps she should have come in with a single thought. “Did you have a good rest? I dreamed of this mouse that was my friend that could speak dog and like it only squeaked like a mouse but in dream me knew that was dog language. Then I kinda woke up before anything interesting happened. Then I saw you!” She rambled. Talking about her dream was the only thing she could think of to save her. Save her of going up to someone and having nothing to say. @Dark
Old January 12th, 2024, 01:35 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Too Many Spots!

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Burn Baby Burn

The last couple of moons had been extremely chaotic. The deaths due to what was thought to be a sickness, and the exile of her forcibly adopted brother, Cowtuft had left her reeling from the shock. The sadness and anger she felt due to these events were so overwhelmingly stifling that she sometimes struggled to bring herself out of the warrior’s den. On the few occasions she did, she watched the medicine cat’s den in longing silence instead of parading around the camp in her usual bluster.

The sound of approaching footsteps and call of her name alerted her to an incoming apprentice. It was Spottedpaw! She’d been neglecting the poor she-cat lately and thinking about that filled her with a twinge of shame. She didn’t quite no how, or why, but Spottedpaw had come to see her as a mother and she just wasn’t very motherly lately…

Ignoring the sadness that filled her heart, Firestorm gave her daughter a bright smile ”Spottedpaw!” she purred. ”That sounds like a fun dream! Did the mouse have a name? Did you not want to eat it? Does that mean you can speak dog too?” She asked, her smile growing to be a bit more genuine. She appreciated the silliness, having ignored the question about how she slept. She didn’t want Spottedpaw to know that she hadn’t been able to sleep well the past couple of moons because every time she laid down to sleep, she was haunted by the forms of those who died. Hopefully, the exhaustion that she felt wasn’t so obvious on her face, she didn’t want her daughter to worry about her after all!

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old January 24th, 2024, 04:42 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Spottedpaw
Peaceful ⋆ Hopeful ⋆ Neutral Good
@Dark

Spottedpaw giggled when Firestorm was willing to listen to her dream and even questioned it. “Yeah yeah! The mouse’s name was squeaksqueakwhisker and at the time it didn’t seem like something that I wanted to eat. Given that we were friends!” Spottedpaw happily cheered. “And yeah I think I can speak dog, let me remember…

Spottedpaw crouched down and wiggled herself a little bit before jumping around. She had no clue what a dog looked like or acted. “Bark bark bark, I’m speaking doggy!” She then quickly turned to Firestorm right after the words left her mouth. “That means I love you!” Spottedpaw said with as much charm as she could muster. Though she didn’t know she was trying to be anything.

The newly made apprentice had all the energy of a kit still and talked like one a bit. Quickly she walked back up to Firestorm and bumped her head into the warrior, twisting her head a little with her eyes close, giggling all the way. “Bark bark bark!” She repeated. “Bark bark bark ruff!

That means I love you mom, can we play together?” Spottedpaw then sat down and looked right up the Firestorm with a bright smile on her face.

Last edited by Fish; January 24th, 2024 at 04:43 PM.
Old February 18th, 2024, 02:42 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Firestorm

Firestorm laughed a little at her adopted daughter’s words. She was so silly! ”I’m sure Squeaksqueakwhisker was a great friend, I’d have loved to meet them,” She said, smile getting brighter still. She hadn’t been anticipating such a silly story when waking up this morning, but was thankful for it nonetheless.

Cocking her head to the side, she waited for the demonstration of “dog speak”. She had to admit it, she was curious as to what it was that Spottedpaw would come up with. Her curiosity was soon sated as she went into a fit of giggles at the apprentice’s performance. Well, she could officially say that she saw a cat try to replicate the sounds that a dog made. Perhaps she should give it a try to see what Spots thought the next time she was feeling sad. Of course, she thought the performance was a masterful addition, and though she didn’t quite know what a dog acted like, surely Spottedpaw’s display was spot on.

All of a sudden, there was a wetness at her cheeks. When had she started crying? Ah yes, it must’ve been some time after Spottedpaw explained what the meaning of her seemingly nonsensical barks meant. When was the last time someone had told her that they loved her? Maybe her mother? Her mom had died almost 17 moons ago, she couldn’t remember if those words had ever left the she-cat’s mouth. It was unexpected… hearing those words. ”I– yes… we can play.” the tabby warrior said, wiping her face with a paw. Woah boy, she was a mess. Hopefully her daughter wouldn’t think that she had done anything wrong.

[ @TheLostAmongTheStars Sorry this is kind of poopy. I’m kinda just filing in the blanks from what I have while half asleep and not proofreading]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old February 24th, 2024, 05:31 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Spottedpaw
Peaceful ⋆ Hopeful ⋆ Neutral Good
@Dark

Maybe one day you’ll get to! I heard that if you flick your tail side to side twice and then walk around your nest counterclockwise three times then you will dream of friendly dream critters.” Spottedpaw said with the pure belief of a child, the sparkle in her green eyes telling she believed this true.

A part of Spottedpaw wondered if she could convince her mommy to do the same things. She really wanted to know who Firestorm’s ‘Squeaksqueakwhisker’ would be. She did a little giggle to herself thinking about what kinds of animals would come to her.

Then something felt off. The feeling in the air seemed to suddenly shift leaving Spottedpaw wondering what had happened. Was it something that she had said? Did… Did she not want to actually play with her? Was there so much stress of what had been happening around in the camp that such a lighthearted thing was too much? Perhaps then that was just what her mommy needed then! Tears could not find any place in lighthearted play.

Now for someone feeling down in the dumps what would the best game be? Tag? No, her mommy was way too fast for that. Hide and seek? No no, Spottedpaw was far too good at that game and she didn’t want to scare Firestorm by thinking she actually vanished. “We could play rabbits!” Spottedpaw suggested. Wait, that wasn’t a game!

Make something up on the spot! “We gotta jump around and whoever doesn’t jump the best gotta sleep in a rabbit warren!” Yeah that was alright. “Unless you got a better game?

Last edited by Fish; February 24th, 2024 at 05:32 AM.
Old June 18th, 2024, 01:32 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Firestorm

Counter-clockwhatwhat? What was that? Firestorm hadn’t the slightest clue what her daughter meant by whatever that was, but since Spottedpaw was smart, she figured that it was something smart cats just inherently knew. Despite that, however, she was excited to meet this “Squeaksqueakwhisker” that the younger cat talked so highly about. A silly dream it was, perhaps, but silly dreams were much better than the nightmares she sometimes found herself visited by while she rested.

Unable to contain herself, the orange-furred warrior erupted into a fit of giggles at the suggestion of the game. ”I’ll let you know that I’m a pretty good jumper ~” She laughed ”Perhaps we could play another game, hmm? How about this –” She stuck her front paws out and wiggled them a bit. A mischievous grin was plastered over her face at the silly idea that came to her ”Put your paws on top of mine, and I’m going to try and flip mine on top of yours before you can pull them away. How about that ~?” It was a silly, simple game, but she imagined that it could be quite fun to see who could move faster, something she was still confident she could do but without an added punishment to it.

[ @Fish IT’S DONE]

My Characters

My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here