Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Fritter’s warrior cat art...
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 02:57 PM
So In the Morning, The Sun...
by ghost.
Last post by ghost.
Today 02:49 PM
Hiraeth's Art Stand.
by hiraeth
Last post by ghost.
Today 02:48 PM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 02:46 PM
(UN)FRIENDLY ☆ PRIVATE
by dagnyme
Last post by cowboy froggo
Today 02:46 PM

Old May 27th, 2024, 06:53 PM
rattling my kennel door

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default veni, vidi, vici [p]

.•° ꕥ °•.
Laurelkit

windclan kit
she / her

°•. ꕥ .•°

✥ Painted calico kit slunk out of the tightly woven brambles that made up her little home, Laurelkit was on an endeavour though and gave little time of day to the fear that prickled in tickling tingles down her pelt at the thought of leaving her downy nest, her silky tricoloured fur fluffing with an air of indignation that grew with the fall of each creamy pawstep … it was not her fault that she was simply braver than most… now don’t get her wrong she definitely wasn’t saying she was better than anyone but she wassss simply a victor amongst the others, she was the heroin of this tale. Angular head was held high as deeply coloured oceanic and verdant hues searched the clearing, each momentary flicker of movement, each glint of the sun gilding the earth was a simple pleasure of life made grandiose by a little one’s imaginatively fuelled mind, white flecked ears twitch to and fro as new sounds settle on the sensitive hairs within their canals, the little one had evoked on voyage like no other and her spirit was emboldened by the narrative voice in her head that pushed her deeper into the unknown… thump, thump, thump… Laurelkit’s heart pounded in her chest and rose to fill her flitting ears with ocean static that drowned out the fantastical world around her - no, no she was not scared, she could not be scared as she was valiant and the others would be scared so she simply could not stoop to the level of those who were lesser than her.

✥ Creamy paws pranced onward… what to do, what to do… now that she was free of the tightly woven confines of the nursery she was not too sure what to do, she had to prove something to someone though and a playful, aloof smirk contorted the kits face as she took in the blazing, swirling tabby form of her muma… well, one of her mumas… the other feline’s around Laurelkit looked at her with varying expressions of curiosity and intrigue but she was too little to under what had happened, it seemed something had happened but in all honesty it was probably something silly, maybe they were envious of her… yeah… it was probably something vain like that, she had the best mumas and the best siblings and at the end of the day none of that was here nor there because she herself was a wonder of the world… was she the favourite… the calico wasn’t sure but she was pretty sure she was in some regard of the word. Ooohhhhh prettyyyy… oceanic and verdant hues twinkled with rambunctious, ecstatic joy, right in front of her lay a vibrant blue feather that was streaked with white and speckled throughout with black that inked the tip darkly… perfect… masked face bobbed down to gently excavate the shiny from the soft, grass covered patch of sunny clearing before the little victor trotted off in the direction of Firestorm, her head was held high with pride and her marbled tail wagged happily behind her. Presenting the vibrant feather to her mother as if it was an offering to the gods, Laurelkit began a recounting of her heroism and valiance, Muma, muma, muma!!” the painted calico chirped in lilting tones, creamy paws tippy tapped on the sun warmed earth beneath her and pitter pattered soft taps with each fall, ”I brought you a gift, it’s from the… birds… the things that fly, I went on a voyage and unlike the others I was not scared, I was so brave and I was victorious… I want you to have the treasure,” fangs glinted in the new leaf sun as the kitto beamed brightly, chocolate mask shown starkly as her heterochromatic eyes squinted shut with her ever widening smirk, she was simply better than the other and had risen victoriously above the commoners - this was not an illusion of grandiose, no, it was simply a factual truth.

{ @Dark ~ Firestorm // whomp whomp… Felix has never written a kit }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; May 27th, 2024 at 10:15 PM.
Old June 18th, 2024, 01:10 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: veni, vidi, vici [p]

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Burn Baby Burn | Monkey’s Paw

Firestorm was still getting used to this whole being a mother thing. Of course, she had tried of sorts with Spottedpaw, however, she hadn’t done the best of jobs in that regard… So! She was trying again from scratch in an attempt to do things properly. Her greatest wish had been fulfilled, and she was a mother with kits of her own, however, she wasn’t expecting things to be as intensive as they were. Of course, the traumatic kitting, death, and subsequent revival had left her exhausted for days after, but actually taking care of, feeding and looking after newborn and growing kits was… a lot. Often times she found herself anxious and unable to sit still due to her constant “I gotta go”-nature, but had no choice but to remain with her young ones. It was a bit frustrating at times, but looking after the lives that she and Lightningstorm brought into this world was so rewarding, and watching them grow up slowly filled her with an unexplainable happiness.

The orange-furred queen looked on with a gentle smile as the second of her daughters from that litter – third overall turned to look at her before making her way out of the nursery. She was a little hesitant to let the young kit out and meander around the camp, as small as she was, but she had behaved similarly at that age. There was something about watching the young kitten tottle about that filled her with an odd sense of nostalgia as she recalled marching around with her older sister, boldly claiming that she would one day lead the clan. Firestorm couldn’t help but wonder if her painted-daughter had such ambitious thoughts floating around in that imaginative mind of hers. ”Be careful, love.” She called gently. Things should be fine, right? She couldn’t help but feel slightly worried about her safety. She didn’t want to consider the possibility of something bad happening to the young kit, however, the unknown and possibly losing her was enough to have her wonder if she could call her back.

Just as she was pondering whether or not she should accompany the young lass, Laurelkit reentered the nursery to proudly show off the results of her escapade. She was… offering it to her? The tabby’s eyes welled up tears while a whirlwind of emotions hit her with full force. A sense of nostalgia and happiness washed over her, and she couldn’t help but feel a tinge of sadness as well. Fallownose had given her his prized feather sometime before he died, it had been one of the last personal reactions she had with the deputy that she claimed as family, and seeing her daughter presenting a feather before her as a gift as well… was too much in the moment.

”Thank you,” The striped queen mewed softly, gently taking the feather and tucking it within the weaving of her nest. Later on, she would have to find proper place to store it (her other feather was currently with the amnestic Lightningstorm), but for now, she would display it proudly for it was through Laurelkit’s heroic efforts that she was met with such an excellent gift. Firestorm shifted a bit before leaning down to lick the top of the calico’s head. ”I’m proud of you ~” She chirped before smiling mischeviously. ”Perhaps you and Mommy should go on an adventure together next time. Perhaps we can find more treasure with both of us. Or! We can scare away all the evil doers! How does that sound, love ~?” It was a simple offer, but she did her best to pitch it in an appealing way. This would not only allow her to keep an eye on Laurelkit, but would also give her an opportunity to have a bit of fun herself.

[ @ellie You did fine, love sorry I took so long]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here