Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Fits
Today 12:00 PM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by Fits
Today 12:00 PM
[P] The Lie is the...
by Fits
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 11:22 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by chickadee
Today 11:09 AM

Old June 3rd, 2024, 06:19 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default "How do I say sorry?" [P]

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 8 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw padded up to Miss Lightningstorm with his carried vines and daisy leaf. Though he was done with his shakiness as the fright from the patrol had passed along by now. Though his paws were killing him more than ever with the fright not there to cover up the pain of them anymore. Though he could just take a short break to clean them up and try and get whatever was bothering them dealt with. Nothing to worry Crowtooth or Miss Lightningstorm or Winterpaw with. At least that's what he thought he was going to do before he took a step back from the dropped off herbs and his green eyes zeroed in on the red specks where he was previously standing. Oh dear. He lifted up one of his front paws and saw that the odd lines along the pink toe beans were now split and cracked with blood slowly dotting from them. That couldn't be good? Was it from his falling from the tree? Or was this the result of all the bothering his paws have been doing lately? Both? Yeah, probably both.

Oh...but now he had to tell Miss Lightningstorm about it...but did he? Yes, said the logical part of him. No, says the insecure part of him. Or rather not really insecure but the part that felt like a burden because of...everything. Though he wasn't a medicine cat, he couldn't take care of it and make his paws better and with his paws all hurt-y he wouldn't be able to hunt or do patrols or help in the upcoming battles or anything and what if they get worse!! Quailheart would worry, and she's been worrying so much lately, Rabbitpaw didn't want to add on to that. He shut out the thoughts about his siblings and more so them having not been around for a while that came alongside thinking about his mother's worrying. The tom shook his head lightly as if to clear it physically. He blinked and then looked up to the medicine cat, who seemed to be talking to the other patrols. Oh did someone go into her den? Even Rabbitpaw knew not to do that. Or at least he assumed based on some slight eavesdropping he did on accident, he just happened to be there.

Anyways, he waited until the herbalist seemed done with talking to the others and he stepped forward hesitantly. Wincing a tiny bit as his paw cried out a bit with the motion. "Miss Lightningstorm? If it isn't..umm too much of a bother, can you maybe look over my paw..ssss..?" He added the plural hesitantly and lifted the other front paw he had yet to look at and sure enough it was also bleeding. He would only assume that his back paws were maybe not, because they also kind of hurt but not as bad. Then Rabbitpaw continued, wanting to make up for whatever guilt he felt, "I can also help carry in the herbs if you want? No pressure though, just kind of feel bad...about the paw thing...I mean, they aren't that bad and I'm sure that you're kind of busy with everything...and all. Just a bit of blood! I can get over it, but I can still help!" As if to prove the case that he was all good after his nerves got the better of him he lifted the paw up for Miss Lightningstorm to see even though it proved the exact opposite of him being okay. He tilted his head slightly as he always did when asking a question, his long rabbit-like ears flopping over with the motions as he waited for Miss Lightningstorm's response.
[ @Alchemist Kitsune - Lightningstorm ]
[ ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old June 5th, 2024, 07:41 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: "How do I say sorry?" [P]

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

A sigh escaped the healer as she finished chewing off the ears from some of the feather brains she had sent out on patrol, her disappointment at this point merely the constant state of mind she retained whenever dealing with the vultures of WindClan, yet finding them exhausting all the same. How easy they must find it to throw her to the rats, to exile or execute her and her ilk... to find blame in any cat she couldn't save when they couldn't be arsed to even find the herbs needed to care for them. It took a special kind of idiot, as far as she was concerned, to have their heads so far up their arses that they couldn't work even to help themselves... yet were quick to whine and cry like newborn kits at the first sign of potential, everlasting consequences or harm to themselves. One thing was clear today... it didn't matter how many times she sent patrols, the luster of them was gone... and she almost couldn't wait till the moment she was free from the burden, her spirit no longer bound to this mortal shell that grew more hollow with each passing day. Was she in a foul mood? Oh you bet...

Dipping her head as she turned her attention to the herbs in need of sorting - of inspection, lest one of these rats contaminate her much needed medicine again - a familiar voice caught her attention, large ears swiveling towards Rabbitpaw as her gaze remained on the herbs, paws separating those she trusted enough from those she would... prefer a more thorough glance of. It wasn't until the apprentice mentioned his paws that the eighteen moon old feline raised her head, almond shaped hues gazing with unhidden scrutiny. Despite her hatred of the clan and its rats as a whole, there were some cats she appreciated more than others. Her mate and the leader two of the obvious exceptions, the cream colored paw's mentor was another that had somehow wormed his way into the calico's heart against her better judgement. By extension, she tended to see his apprentices in a better light... but this one's obvious kind heart and thoughtful nature combined with a can do attitude was hard to not appreciate... connection with his mentor notwithstanding. It was sometimes almost like looking at a reflection of herself once before. When she had been younger. When there had been a heart left to wound in her empty chest.

"Let's see then. What mess have you made of them?" Lightningstorm stated bluntly, one dainty paw extended towards the tom as she examined the paw he'd offered her.

A frown creasing her short furred brow, the medicine cat huffed in frustration, the pads looking worse for wear than a simple accident while out on patrol. No, this had happened before the patrol had been sent. For how long it was hard to determine. Rabbitpaw was an active apprentice, and a tunneler to boot. He could easily over damage his pads quicker than any other apprentice his age, no contest. Still, he must be quite decent at hiding his pain. She doubted Crowtooth would have allowed him to continue working with his paws looking like regurgitated badger leftovers. Stars alive, what a mess.

"It's my job to keep injuries and illnesses from getting offpaw, love, but I can't bloody well do that if you lot keep hiding what ails you, now can I?" the molly grumbled, her ears flattened as she let go of apprentice's paw.

Frustration clear in her voice, the lithe tortoiseshell lifted one dainty paw and aimed it at Rabbitpaw's nose, attempting to tap it lightly. A motion her own mother had done whenever she had been particularly naughty as a kit. A motion her old mentor had done affectionately whenever she was being especially sassy in a patient's direction. She rarely used the motion herself, keeping it mostly to Firestorm whenever the hot headed queen was being fabulously stubborn, no one else really left for her chastising, if perhaps somewhat teasing gesture. Whether she had gotten the tom's nose tapped or not, she made an overly dramatic sigh, her shoulders slumping momentarily as she threw her head back in exaggerated concern.

"Well, come along then, Toes. We're gonna have to wrap those up... potentially even get to use some of these vines to tie your legs down to a nest so you can't do nothing but rest. I'm just grateful it's greenleaf, innit? You pull a stunt like this in the middle of leafbare and I would be looking for a stone to help chop off the dead bits off proper, I would," she mewed, her eyes glinting mischievously despite herself as she dipped her head to grab her herbs, twitching her tail as she signaled the remaining herbs to him; a silent sign to let him know he was free to grab those and follow her in. It was his toes that were aching, not his mouth, after all!

@Dolomedes [Rabbitpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 13th, 2024, 06:39 PM
Your Local Spider

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 8 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw only had a moment or two to start really feeling guilty at the herbalist's words before he was distracted by a light boop onto his nose. He couldn't help the small sneeze he did in response and he scrunched his nose in response before looking back at Miss Lightningstorm. She didn't seem too upset at him but he couldn't help but feel bad. He didn't even mean to hide them, he just genuinely didn't think that they were that bad because before they were just itchy and red sometimes and achy, and that wasn't that bad he just thought it was him getting used to apprentice work from kit play and stuff. "I didn't think that they were this bad, they only just started looking like...that. Though maybe I should've come over sooner, I'll come sooner in the future!" He promised, trying to let the herbalist know that he's learned from this even if it was an accident, he didn't want Miss Lightningstorm to be upset with him.

Though he didn't think that she was too upset, even though her next words were a little bit more than frightful. "Do you actually have to do that in leafbare?" He tried to not sound like a kit being told a scary story but that was very scary! He couldn't imagine! Though he hasn't lived through a leafbare that he could remember very well because he was born in one and he imagines that leafbare in camp is a lot more comfy than our and working. His wide green eyes moved from the other feline and down at the herbs that she had motioned to. Oh! Right! The apprentice grabbed as many of the left herbs as he could and trotted after Miss Lightningstorm into her den. He had heard about what she had said to one of the other patrols and it made him wonder slightly why he was being allowed into the den with the herbs. Though it was likely just killing two birds with one pounce or something like that, he was a patient now as well. Which was weird, Rabbitpaw doesn't think he's ever been to the medicine den before. He actually couldn't even recall what it looked like on the inside and that probably meant that, no, he hasn't visited before.

As Rabbitpaw stepped into the den he noticed immediately that it reminded him greatly of when Crowtooth brought him and Hawkfur down into the tunnels for a lesson. It was comfy and nice, but not too small. He imagined that it couldn't be too small as it was suppose to hold all sorts of hurt cats and herbs and medicine cat all in one space. He noticed that there were some paths leading further into the den but he didn't go over, he stayed near the enterence and waited patiently for the herbalist to point him in the direction of where she wanted the herbs to be dropped off. Though as he took another step forward to as he looked all around the space he was reminded why exactly he was here with a wince. Owch. Yeah, he most certainly should've come sooner, though it was a live and learn moment he thinks.

His green eyes lifted from his paws and back up to Miss Lightningstorm, waiting for where she wanted the herbs he was carrying and then she could do all her really cool medicine cat stuff. He had thought about it before while on a tracking lesson with Mx Loudwhisker. It was fascinating to him but he was nothing but a curious cat, Rabbitpaw liked learning about anything and everything. The world was such a fascinating place and others each had their own little things that they've learned about it. Miss Lightningstorm was like...magical! For knowing all sorts of herbs because herbs when you really thought about them were magical! Like who decided that plants that seem like normal plants could do things like heal hurt-y paws and like coughs and scrapes...Rabbitpaw didn't actually know to much about the injuries and illnesses that a cat could get, he's been pretty lucky on the health front of things. Well until his darn paws decided to get him in trouble with Miss Lightningstorm.

He tilted his head and focused again on Miss Lightningstorm, determined to actually keep his focus on her rather than letting his thoughts stray off again this time.
[ Sorry about how late this is! The battle and my school exams were my priority there for a bit hehe :3c ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old June 18th, 2024, 01:49 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |
19 Moons - WindClan Medicine Cat
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active | Dreamwalker - Inactive

The apprentice's words honest enough, Lightningstorm deigned him with only a small snort of contempt, unable to stay too angry considering the minimal harm that had been caused for the sole purpose of wanting to help. It did consistently drive her mad. How eager the cats of WindClan were to do anything to just not have to visit her den, but it was so contradicting to their general attitude of wanting to take the life of whatever medicine cat they deemed a culprit of failing to keep up the well being of the clan... How Cowtuft had retained such love for the warriors of the moors despite their general unlikability was beyond her. But then... maybe he thought of all them were like Rabbitpaw. So eager to please they failed to take care of themselves until they had to stand next to the healer scaring them silly with tales of falling toes.

"Oh aye," the herbalist mewed, her voice chipper as she gave her response, his reaction much more dire than she had expected. "Small known fact about me, love. I don't lie. Don't see the point in it, really. You can be perfectly diplomatic by choosing your words carefully, after all. If I tell you bits of your precious toes can fall off if left unattended during leaf-bare, trust me, lad. It's a thing. Just another reason leaf-bare can bloody well stay away, ta. Now... where is... Ah. There we are!"

Finding the herbs she was looking for, the molly grabbed some dandelion and moss, adding along some of the ivy vines they had brought along. She'd fashioned little paw protectors like these before. For a friend who's paw pads had burned and blistered during the fire. She had needed to keep ointment and moisture on them with what little she'd had at the time, and had managed to save his paws. She had been a new apprentice then. Her first moon as a medicine cat apprentice celebrated by a blazing inferno that stormed through their old home. Grouping the herbs together, she turned her attention to Rabbitpaw once more, twitching her tail as she motioned towards the stream that ran down the large den.

"Let's go clean up your paws. Haven't had to fashion little moss bundles for feet in moons, but other than looking and maybe feeling a little ridiculous for a couple of days, your paws should be pretty healed up once I'm done with you."

@Dolomedes [Rabbitpaw]
| Never thought the moss shoes she'd made before would ever be used again. I'm so happy she gets to make more again. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 20th, 2024, 11:56 AM
Your Local Spider

Rabbitpaw

Rabbitpaw flicked his ear, well he certainly wasn't very excited for leafbare, though he supposed he would soon enough. After placing his own herbs down, the apprentice took a moment to watch the herbalist do her thing, collecting herbs and making something that Rabbitpaw doesn't really recognize. It wasn't what a poultice was...or at least...he didn't think so? What did he know about medicine after all, only things he's heard from others. So cool! Green eyes blinked as he processed the flick of the medicine cat's tail and moved from watching Miss Lightningstorm to the stream that was running through the den. Oh, had he noticed that there before? He got to his paws and made his way over to the water, ears turning towards Miss Lightningstorm as he went to show his attentiveness. Wait wha-

Moss on his paws? Uhh, his green eyes moved down to look at them and then lifted one up again. Alright, he guesses. Though he didn't really like the idea of having moss on his paws, perhaps it was a "punishment" for not coming to Lightningstorm sooner. "A-alright, Miss Lightningstorm." He offered lightly before bending down at the stream and sticking one paw into the water and hissing slightly as the water seemed to reinvigorate the burning sensation. He yipped slightly in surprise and pulled back the paw and looked at it, but it was the same as it has been every other time he's looked at it. Though some of the blood was more smeared now as the water displaced it.

His mind wandered a little bit as he put his paw back into the water. Wanting to distract himself from the hissing pain. Though all it did was bring up thoughts he didn't really want to think... mostly maybe his paws were a result of his curse, but that's silly. Even by his standards. Why would Starclan kill his deputy and like have Riverclan cats break into camp and his family die..and ...Rabbitpaw quickly wiped his paw against his face. Trying to one, get rid of the sudden spring of tears in the corners of his eyes, or two, say that any water was just from his wiping his face. Not tears. But the still. His curse... would Miss Lightningstorm be able to help him? Medicine cats knew Starclan better than any cat right? He wasn't sure. Though he was pretty sure, but maybe she would be able to help anyways? But how to ask...should he asked? She was probably already very busy with stuff to be hearing about Rabbitpaw's curse that he totally deserves, so he shouldn't even be complaining about it, right? Was this complaining? No, it was trying to understand.

Rabbitpaw pushed his other paw into the water after the first one. Wiggling it around to try and clean away all the blood and other dirt and stuff. The blonde should really clean his paws more, though he has been, that's what made them all icky... or maybe. He looked up after he thought they were clean and back towards the herbalist. "I think they're all clean now!" It wasn't his usual cheerfulness but he was trying his best right now.