Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Tallstar
Today 04:12 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by lark.
Today 03:54 PM
Silent Training Thread ! ☆
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 03:49 PM
Mumbling Fluffballs
by Badwolf
Last post by GreenTheGreat
Today 03:48 PM

Old June 2nd, 2024, 05:50 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: Sunset Grove

Lightningpaw would dig a hole and drop his prey before covering it back up to keep predators from taking it. "Should we keep going? If I remember correctly other Apprentices mentioned Vole and Mouse can be caught with the same crouch. So I can still catch more at least one more before we should get back to camp." Lightningpaw asked Warmsun not wanting to speak about his Mentor anymore to Warmsun. He didn't seem to hold a grudge more just wanted to move on. @Desert Rain Frog
Old June 2nd, 2024, 05:56 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningpaw666 View Post
Lightningpaw would dig a hole and drop his prey before covering it back up to keep predators from taking it. "Should we keep going? If I remember correctly other Apprentices mentioned Vole and Mouse can be caught with the same crouch. So I can still catch more at least one more before we should get back to camp." Lightningpaw asked Warmsun not wanting to speak about his Mentor anymore to Warmsun. He didn't seem to hold a grudge more just wanted to move on. @Desert Rain Frog
Warmsun Nodded, Heading Off To A Corner With Many Bushes. He Soon Cought A Mouse, And A Fat Vole. He Buried Them And Went Off To Hunt More.
- Art Contest
Im Currently Making My Own Comic Series! With Help Of WCO Members, "Savage's Decent" Is Its Name. Ill Post Stuff Soon! VM Me "Meep" For Information On It!

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; June 2nd, 2024 at 06:58 PM.
Old June 4th, 2024, 11:12 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Barleypaw
[ She/Her - WC App -
Purrks: Heightened Hearing and Flock Together(1)

Following behind Silverrose the young she-cat's whiskers twitched with anticipation. It was nice to be able to hang out with her mentor, especially when they were.doing something good.for their clan. Feeling the vibrations of the older cats paws before they came to a complete stop she stopped. Sounded like they found what they were looking for. She and feed it until she was able to memorize it in her head before picking a few herself.

[ @Estelle; - +2 Celandine ]

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old June 5th, 2024, 06:39 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Flashing her apprentice an unseen semblance of a crooked smile, Silverrose flicked her tail - to alert Barleypaw - as she turned and left towards where she had spotted some sticks. They scarce in WindClan, and the pair would have to take great care choosing the sticks (the few one did find on WindClan territory were brittle and small), but after some careful browsing, the older warrior found herself with two sticks in maw - unfortunately, she could carry much more. Awaiting for Barleypaw to gather her sticks too, Silverrose spoke up.
"Let us return, once you have gathered your sticks. It is about time we head back."

[ @Madelaine - I'll go ahead and report now; remember to post with Barley's herbs as well, or let me know if you'd like me to include Barley's findings in Silver's post ]

Old June 9th, 2024, 08:09 AM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Flowerheart walked over to a spot and sat down she looked up to see another cat collecting sticks. She looked away because she didn't want to be rude and stare. But she couldn't help but wonder what are those sticks for.
Old June 10th, 2024, 07:09 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
He was surprised that Dustbunny was scared of the trees as an apprentice but he was also a little comforted by her words he smiled and padded along when she stopped abruptly and crouched he lowered himself as well when she darted into the bush he watched in awe at her speed “Woah nice catch! he bounded up to his mentor the mouse was of fair size he grinned tonight he had provided for his clan he was starting to feel like a true warrior

Dustbunny purred quietly and buried her catch before calling for Vinepaw to follow her as she led him to their next destination.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old June 17th, 2024, 11:29 PM
underwhelming

batshriek

there is a pain that comes with loneliness. it is empty and hollow and starving. it eats away at his own body, devouring what is left of him until he is a husk of a person. a walking corpse following through the motions, somehow alive, though death haunts its eyes.

he has died long, long ago, but his heart refuses to stop drumming that faint, weak pulse. it flutters like the wings of a broken hummingbird that has been crushed underfoot by a being ignorant and powerful.

there are things he still does, worn weary to the bone that gets closer to snapping with every jolt to his youthful joints.

he stalks like a creature risen from the bog - staggering, swaying. sliding and slinking along, shuddering and shivering. he sees his prey: one meek vole gnawing at a strip of grass, gleaming in the moonlight.

before his reek can reach the rodent's nose, he pounces with his overgrown claws outstretched. jagged teeth bite down with vile viciousness, snapping its neck. a sharpness rings his yellow eyes. for a faint moment, he is lucid enough to see the dead animal between his paws. but it is gone as soon as it comes, and the creature gathers the fresh-kill delicately into his jaws.

there are things he still does: he must take the prey back to camp. he looks around the grove anxiously, feeling like a kid rabbit caught under the gaze of a vengeful hawk. it is always watching, he thinks. his muddy paws trot from the open clearing, pattering against the moorland soil - they remain damp and soggy, leaving dirty pawprints wherever he runs.
Old June 26th, 2024, 05:43 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Batglare
The old tom was dead silent as he led the way to Sunset Grove. Silverfur seemed to understand quickly that he wasn't in the mood nor would tolerate any of her antics and left the camp without a fuss. Batglare wasn't sure if he should be more annoyed with her or someone else. She was smart enough to know when to not act out it seemed. He supposed this behavior could only be a limited-time thing, he'd see about how it went with the honey catching.

He heard the bees before he saw them. Batglare paused several fox lengths from the hive he spotted in a tree. He blinked his yellow-green eyes slowly and glanced over at Silverfur. "As Crowtooth stated this is a punishment, I'm not going to tell you how to get the honey or avoid getting the least stings. That is a problem you must figure out how to deal with yourself. I would remember this before getting into trouble again." Batglare told her without a hint of sympathy in his gaze.

"I would focus on getting the honeycomb rather than just the honey." That should be obvious but you never knew with mousebrains.
@SilverFur. [Silverfur]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old June 27th, 2024, 06:02 AM

My Mood: Queenly

@Moonraven

Silverfur would follow him silently until they reached Sunset Grove. She would twitch her tail and hear the bees, they sounded rather active. She would pause in the same spot and glance up at the hive. "this isn't a punishment, cleaning out nests is a punishment. This is a way to get me injured or just fail a patrol" she would huff. She would twitch her whiskers, trying to formulate a plan. "I got a idea, you don't have to join but, just don't get too close" she would remark.

Watching the bees enter and leave before giving her paw a lick. "Well, I will tell you my plan, climb the tree. Jump on the hive away from where they are going in and out, and then snatch a bit of the honeycomb and run off with it" she would purr. "The bees won't know what is happening" she would purr getting up and starting to stretch. "That hive should take my weight, if not it's not too far from the ground" she would summarise before beginning to stretch her muscles getting ready.

When she was nice and warmed up she would fluff her fur up and start trying to climb the tree, she was a runner not a climber and her progress was rather slow. She would be getting some attention from the bees but nothing major, not yet anyway.

Last edited by SilverFur.; June 27th, 2024 at 07:23 AM.
Old June 27th, 2024, 12:39 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Leopardpaw-She/Her

————————

Leopardpaw followed Stonetail out into Sunset Grove.
Alright, okay, she was finally going to learn to hunt for the clan!

“Alright, mister Stonetail!” She said enthusiastically, before quieting her voice a bit “What’s the first step?”

@Tallstar

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)