The Starpoint
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 10:16 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by birdbrain
Today 10:15 AM

Old June 12th, 2024, 08:59 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Default colors in the wind [kit finder]

Lately I've had an itch to create a new RiverClan cat. My main focuses will still be Fading and Cinder; this cat is gonna just be a minor character for me. That being said, I want to create a pregnant queen; all of her kits will be named after colors.

I really love seeing families on WCO, and I've been having the urge to create some sort of themed kit finder- hence this! I have no clue how successful or not this will be, but we'll see!

I can't guarantee that I'll keep this new character of mine forever, but if I choose to get rid of her I'm going to be looking to adopt her out rather than kill her off or let her go missing. So the family should be able to continue!

Gonna leave this finder open for a while; hopefully it gets some interest but if it doesn't that's cool. Here are my requirements for applications:
  • Please be willing to commit to this kit! You don't have to keep them forever, but I'd like to see these kits grow to warriorhood. If you lose interest in roleplaying them, I'd strongly prefer that you adopt them, either to me or someone else, rather than let them go missing or kill them off.
  • Discord is preferred for ease of communication, but definitely not a requirement.
  • Not really looking for kits who are going to endure tons of trauma at a young age or who have like an evil personality.
  • Please be open to family roleplays!
  • You'll need to age the kits up at the same pace, so please be open to either aging method; whichever one the majority agrees on will be what we go with!

Having said that, I haven't worked out too much about this cat yet other than the basics. Her name will be Bearberry, and she'll be a black-and-white cat with green eyes. The father is a RiverClan NPC, Antlercrash, who went missing during the recent 3v1. I may adopt him out eventually, but for now he'll remain a missing NPC.

Bearberry is going to be very close to and protective of her kits; they mean everything to her, especially after losing Antlercrash, and she cares about little else other than them. She never felt super comfortable doing typical warrior duties, instead preferring to stay around camp and help with the kits and younger apprentices. She's very soft-spoken and considerate, always willing to lend a listening ear. She can be a helicopter mom at times, but she always means well.

Antlercrash is a stocky dark brown tom with amber eyes. The kits need to look like either parent or a mix of both! So please don't submit an orange cat or something

I'll be using Baby Boomer for this cat, so the kits can be born as soon as they're all selected! No wait time necessary. With all that said, here's the form (you can also forego the form, but please make sure the same info is in your post somewhere!)

You may pick any name that's a color (i.e. Blackkit, Whitekit, Redkit, etc.)!

Name (please pick two options in case the one you want is taken by someone else when it comes time for them to be born):
Appearance:
Plot ideas?
Other:
Mention: ( @occultation )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old June 12th, 2024, 09:01 PM
i did need you.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

Default Re: colors in the wind [kit finder]

placeholder deleted im too eepy to have another character

Last edited by finley !!; June 14th, 2024 at 01:02 PM.
Old June 12th, 2024, 09:07 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Name: Greykit, Rosekit
Appearance: A speckled grey kitten with a white muzzle, belly and white socks. Her eyes are green.
Personality: A bubble ray of sunshine [we need some happy go lucky cats] that far too often is tripping over herself since she is way to energetic and her feet can't keep up!
Plot ideas?
Other:
Old June 12th, 2024, 09:10 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Ooo, what's this? A placeholder!

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old June 12th, 2024, 09:15 PM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Name: Silverkit(or Blackkit)(warrior name would be Silverwisp/Blackwisppossibly)

Appearance: A fluffy gray kit with legs, tail and a face that fade into black with some white spots and amber eyes. Big kitty.

Personality: Silverkit(or Blackkit) will be a very loyal and protective little guy. He will defend his family no matter what, and being one of the bigger of the bunch, he also feels like it’s his job when it comes to his siblings. He will however joke around, and make bad puns, especially as he ages. Just an unfunny little guy who thinks he’s hilarious.

Plot Ideas?: Perhaps when they’re older and there are future altercations, he can get pretty injured protecting his siblings.(not die though, just enough to worry the fam)

Other: Hope everyone who applies for this has a good time!

Mention: @occultation

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)

Last edited by IDIOTICBEAN101; June 13th, 2024 at 08:07 PM.
Old June 17th, 2024, 06:30 PM

boop
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old June 17th, 2024, 06:42 PM
be a opossum.

Bump Policy: 48hr
My Mood: Queenly

Name (please pick two options in case the one you want is taken by someone else when it comes time for them to be born): greenkit/beigekit
Appearance:brown Tom with white tufts of fur in random places, white belly, brown eyes.
Personality:a feisty little thang with a tang of braveness/courageous, silly billy, selfless, serious sometimes, sweet/kind, helpful.
Plot ideas? - um for him to be the biggest in his group, and for him to kinda be the outcast, and for him to teach his siblings basics. or it can be ur decision!
Other: nopity to the nopity nope

/w\ yippee

Last edited by cowboy froggo; June 21st, 2024 at 02:45 PM.
Old June 17th, 2024, 06:45 PM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Cheerful

Name (please pick two options in case the one you want is taken by someone else when it comes time for them to be born): Lavender’Kit - Lavender’Splash// White’Kit - White’Freckle// Black’Kit - Black’Bear

Appearance: A short legged she-cat with black fur and a few white speckles scattered around her body. Her muzzle is a dark brown like her father’s. She’s a really fluffy soft cat with gentle green eyes.

Personality: She is just happy-go-lucky. She doesn’t stay stuck in the past and future much, just focusing on the now. She is super easy to befriend and is a bit too gullible, perhaps causing her to get in trouble by listening to a bad idea, but she means so harm.
She is really easy to please and will help almost any cat. One concept she doesn’t understand is violence and war. She comes up with the most simple yet complicated solutions like ‘why don’t they just talk it out?’ Or ‘But cats die. It would be a lot easier to not fight’.

Plot ideas?:
With any troublesome siblings they could probably get her in trouble because she would just follow them. She doesn’t believe there’s really evil in the world, at least not until she’s older.

She’ll admire her mother and see her as a strong cat, raising them alone and all. She’ll always be there to help her out.

I see her being the delicate sibling, perhaps the youngest in the litter that the older ones have to keep an eye on and protect her innocence at all costs.

Other: If it’s okay with you (it won’t cause too much trouble or trauma, just some difficulty) her snout is a bit pushed in, a slight birth defect, causing a bit of breathing issues.

Last edited by Rowan; June 21st, 2024 at 03:34 PM.
Old June 19th, 2024, 09:38 PM

boop
Old June 20th, 2024, 03:39 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Name (please pick two options in case the one you want is taken by someone else when it comes time for them to be born): Vinekit, Wisteriakit
Appearance: A calico with green eyes
Personality: shy and jumpy. she loves to be alone and play pretend sometimes
Plot ideas?: no
Other: took me forever to get this kit in. hope this is still open

resurrection or reincarnation?

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; June 20th, 2024 at 03:43 PM.