Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by lark.
Today 03:54 PM
Silent Training Thread ! ☆
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 03:49 PM
Mumbling Fluffballs
by Badwolf
Last post by GreenTheGreat
Today 03:48 PM
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 03:46 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 17th, 2024, 02:32 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

[ @starry ]
Beastflame

This was unfortunate. That was all Beastflame could think as he stared stonily at the fast-flowing water bordering the edge of "camp." This was not camp. Everything was wrong. He blamed no one but himself. He shouldn't have left. He should have stayed to support Beansprout and Ginger. Not that he blamed the current leadership for their situation, but he couldn't help but think that perhaps if he'd been there to protect his clan everything would've turned out differently. Maybe he was giving himself too much credit, or too much of a hard time, but it was difficult not to when what remained of his clan, his family, was stranded atop a mountain ridge far from home. He had to amend his earlier thought. This was no unfortunate, for it had nothing to do with fortune.

Deep in thought, the tabby tom didn't notice Mistyshard's approach until her voice rang out. He turned his head to look at her with his good eye, instinctively nodding his head in a respectful greeting to the medicine cat. She'd been one of the first, besides Pebs and Dusklion, to greet him upon his return. He was deeply appreciative of her and Berrypaw for helping him to recover in a timely fashion so he could return to serving his clan. His gratefulness, however, was not enough to halt the bitter reply that escaped his mouth.

"This ain't Riverclan," he said sharply, tensing in agitation. He relaxed quickly, shaking his head. "Sorry. Lil riled up righ' now," he amended, brow still furrowed. "Riverclan's the cats, I know that," he assured the she-cat, looking back at the unfamiliar river. "Even if it don't always seem that way."

Beastflame turned towards her once more, curling his striped tail over his paws. "S'okay, I guess," he responded to her initial question, shrugging broad shoulders indifferently. Obviously it hadn't been great for anyone, but he also didn't want to give her the impression that he regretted returning to his clan, or that his injuries were still bothering him. His minor wounds from the battle were already fading to mere scabs and bruises, and besides the occasional twinge of pain deep in the muscle tissue where his right eye used to be, his injuries from the badger encounter seemed to be healing nicely. "Lotta changes around here, but is'still the same ol' Riverclan," he added, not sure which one of them he was trying to convince.

She was worried about peace. That made sense, she was the healer and all that. Beastflame had never been one to be particularly superstitious, but even he couldn't deny that the medicine cats had some sort of intuition for this sort of stuff. So if she was concerned, there was good reason for the rest of them to be concerned. And now that she mentioned it, he did notice a tense spirit amongst his clanmates, something that went beyond the novelty of a new home. In all honesty, his late recognition of this was likely attributed to the fact that Beastflame was not a particularly peaceful cat.

"We're fightin' cats, Misty," he told her after a moment, offering a sideways grin. "Peace is never gonna last long. We can take it, whatever it is, I promise." And he was certain of this. If the rest of these cats had half the confidence he did in their survival, everything was going to be alright. And hey, if there happened to be a couple scraps along the way, Beastflame would never say no to a chance to use his claws.

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder
Old June 17th, 2024, 02:40 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: The Starpoint

[ @Dakotaa ]
Beastflame

The large grey warrior padded over from his spot by a nearby rock formation, where he'd been trying to figure out it's potential for a den. It was certainly not as spacious as the warrior's den back home, but perhaps they wouldn't need as much space given the results of the most recent battle.

Clearing his head of such dark thoughts, he gathered with the other cats beneath Fadingsun's new perch, weaving through the crowd to reach Pebblesplash. Beastflame settled beside his friend, good eye turned to her. "Doin' alright, Pebs?" he rumbled quietly. He hadn't had the chance to check in with her since before the journey.

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder
Old June 17th, 2024, 02:52 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: feel free! i promise i have our roleplay in my to-do list, im just lazy v-v
My Mood: Lazy

Bearsnout
28 Moons || RiverClan Warrior || He/Him
Beefed Up Tier 1 || . . .
The Paladin
. . .

Bearsnout observed the temporary meeting area... The Starpoint, as it was dubbed. The jagged rock was certainly a far cry from the old Floodstone, and Bearsnout wasn't necessary find of change. Their new home would take some adjusting too, but (hopefully) it would only be temporary. Bearsnout had been trying to remain optimistic and keep his spirits lifted. Hopefully a new meeting would do the same for the rest of the Clan. As long as the Clan would stay together, Bearsnout would stay too.

. . .

open

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

los gatos de chickadee & chickadee's auction birdhouse! !
^^ GO UP HERE TO THE BIRDHOUSE!!! ^^

Old June 17th, 2024, 04:01 PM
a lot like the joker

Bump Policy: 48 hours [ please provide link ]

cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she / they . riverclan
15 moons . missing back leg
tags ; @taillow - dusklion , @squidz - berrypaw / open
trigger warnings for this post: none

it was a terrible morning. that was for sure. cobwebpaw was completely sure of this. her paws hurt, and now she was expected to be awake and existing like a normal cat. she'd quite like to be back asleep, not being socially here or present. one or two nights ago she had slept next to dusks, and since then, cobweb hadn't been very aware of everything going on. she waved her tail and offered a small smile to berrypaw before padding over to dusklion and slumping against her mentor.

the days spent walking and walking and also, get this, more goddamn walking, had left cobwebpaw with a bit more knowledge on how to walk with three legs. she had worked out a sort of hopjumpstepshuffle walk that sort of worked, but having to lean against dusklion was the only thing that kept her going. ' love you, dusky. ' cobweb said in a small voice, the warmth of her mentor- heck, she felt like dusks was her older sister, now, keeping her grounded.

cobwebfern is riverclan’s medicine cat apprentice !
she and berryshine have a semi-closed den policy .

request healingmedicine den
cobwebfernmed info
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3
Old June 17th, 2024, 05:01 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\43 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
It wasn't all that bad, Owltalon could still hear the faint whistle of waves lapping against sharp rocks. She lifted up her head as she opened her jaws hoping to smell something familiar... salt. She could smell salt drifting in the air. A body of water should be near by unless she was hearing (or even worse, smelling) things. Was her age finally catching up to her? Was she really that old? Eh.... She still felt young.

Owltalon had her amber eye glued to the large stone, her whiskers twitching with anticipation. She expected to hear Fadingsun's voice only a few moments after but was pleasantly surprised by the shrill mew of a kit. Owltalon turned her head around, head tilting slightly.

Ah, this was Aspenkit, the little guy she'd been able to hear over a handful of yowls when deciding whether or not Dusky should stay. If she recalled correctly, Aspenkit wanted her to remain in Riverclan. Brave little guy.

It seemed he didn't notice her at first, looking at his new surroundings other than her, but soon enough wide brown eyes met hers (or rather big circular splotches of brown). Owltalon offered the smaller cat a wide grin, her ears wiggling in greeting.

Scars, huh? Her grin widened as laughter rang through her throat. She would've responded moons ago, but he kept chatting, his words escaping in waterfalls, like a barricade finally opened and let his thoughts loose. Oh, he was apologizing?

Sympathy rippled onto her expression. "Oh, 'ts al'ight! I used ta be just like ya, pesterin' the warriors 'bout their wounds. I can see, chap, but not very well---" she pointed to her more scarred over eye, "I can't see hell in this one. I honestly don't even remember how I got it... My o'ter eye scar is quite new, got it in the raid. Berrypaw patched it up for me. I'm loosin' vision in it as well, but it ain't as bad as my o'ter one."

She then open her jaws up, her lips curling back as multiple cuts around her maw stretched at revealed themselves. If she was being honest, it hurt a bunch. She didn't wanna worry the medicine cats by reopening her wounds, so this would have to be a quick one. After a few moments, she clamped her maw shut. "Got those in the raid as well. I'm just surprised it didn't affect my talkin'. If ya wanna ask more 'bout em, don't be shy. Barely anycat is brave enough to ask." She nudged him with her shoulder. "Your names Aspenkit? Right, small-fry?"

Aspenkit
he/him |5 moons | Riverclan kit
{Silver tongue || Active||}
|[7/10]|
__________________________________________________ __

Aspenkit had so many questions like what was being blind like, how strong are you, are you bling in your dreams- but he'd restrain himself for a bit. He puffed up his fur in pride, ah yes the cool warrior knew his name. He must be doing something right if important cats, Owltalon looked important atleast to him, knew his name. "Yeah I'm aspenkit, and one day Aspenpaw!" that should be obvious enough but he still had to add it in. He sounded more impressive that way. He had to impress the cool cat.

"oh yeah I've met berrypaw before, I helped carry herbs here. Walked here myself" he added proudly, flexing his ability to...walk? Uh- ok maybe he wasn't the best at advertising how cool he was, atleast he was trying! What else was cool. "um, uh I- I helped guard the nursery during the attack! Yeah, I even fought a warrior" he blurted out. Okay so maybe the last part was a lie but it's not like Owltalon would know that, nevermind she'd definitely know that. "it was a very tough battle." why was he still lying. "blood and everything" he was digging his own grave. "sent that cat running him crying for their mum".... He needs to learn to hold his tongue. Atleast he sounded somewhat convincing, maybe if it wasn't so obvious that we'll he was a KIT claiming to have fought a WARRIOR. The maybe the lie wouldn't seem like a lie. He'd just have to get better at twisting the truth.
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old June 17th, 2024, 09:01 PM
Stares (•-•)

Status: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

OX Emberfang XO
Riverclan warrior | He/she/they | Shadow Fiend [Inactive], Beefed up T1 [Inactive]

Hunting Patrol 4 [Territory]
The warrior followed with the patrol, his eyes slowly going from one place to another. Rocks, rocks, rocks, and- wait what the hell? He watched the two rabbits or hares or something ran out of nowhere. Such a stupid move to make. Now, Emberfang's plan was to just go after the other rabbit since the she-cat was already after the other one but he could just find another thing since he'd guess rabbits would just run somewhere else. Possibly hiding among these rocks which would be a bother for him to chase down. Though, he probably should've been paying attention a little bit more to whatever his patrolmate was doing cause the next thing he knew was that one of the long eared animals was running towards him. How suprising.

He lifted a paw and slammed it down on the rabbit, holding it in place. What an odd creature it was. He bent down, his jaws wrapping around it's neck and biting down until what felt like the rabbit meeting it's death.
"Seems like it's luck ran out. Not that it had any in the first place"

Killing it almost made him forget about it's little friend that probably left it. Honestly he can't blame it on leaving, if he was a rabbit he definitely would've as well. He got up, looking down at the now dead rabbit before looking back at his patrolmates and whatever the two were doing now
[ @zBlaze @kittycatburmise | sorry for mentioning ya’ll twice but i’m reposting this and moving to the territory thread ]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old June 17th, 2024, 09:20 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

So far so good. If this could be a peaceful meeting, that would be an accomplishment in and of itself. There was a lot to cover, especially since it had been well over a moon since their last standard meeting.

Clearing his throat, Fadingstar began. He tried to project his voice more than usual, so that the Clan could hear him over the wind buffeting their camp. It still felt strange to be up here, but hopefully he - and everyone else - would get used to it soon enough.

"First of all, I want to express my gratitude for every cat who stepped up to fight and help our Clan. RiverClan's warriors have caused a lot of grievances, both internally and externally, over the past several moons, but over the past quarter moon many of you stepped up and did what needed to be done. If we can continue acting as we did during and after the battle, we'll be heading in a great direction.

"That being said, I want to make my position on what happened clear. While RiverClan deserved retaliation from WindClan, ShadowClan and ThunderClan had no business participating. They certainly had no business to act as brutal and immoral as they did, killing our children and maiming our cats. For as long as I remain leader of this Clan, RiverClan will not forget nor forgive what was done to us. There was no justification in the way the other Clans chose to brutalize us. We will return to our territory one day; provided the other Clans have remembered how to act civilized instead of like a bunch of barbaric rogues, we will stake our claim in the forest once again.

"We will not, however, lift a paw to help any of the other Clans again for as long as their respective leaders stand at their helms. I don't care if their territories are burning to the ground and their rivers are infected with the worst diseases; they have made it clear that they would happily slaughter and torture us all, so we will not shed blood and tears for them under any circumstance.

"The memories of Mistclaw, Sedgetwist, Mousepaw, Honeypaw, Sandygust, Waterworm, Riverwhisper, Mudstone, Splashgaze, Carrotdash, Alpinepaw, Stickpaw, Poppytail, and Crinklecrash will not be forgotten. This is also a good time to pause to remember Mossypaw, who was found dead at Saltmeadow Marsh. I ask you all to pause for a moment of silence to remember them."

His claws scraped against the stone beneath his paws. It was rougher than the Floodstone had been, but that provided more sensation as he flexed his paws. In these moments, he found it satisfying.

"On a lighter note, we have many new faces in our Clan. A number of outsiders came to offer assistance to our Clan during our time of hardship, and in exchange they have been granted Clan names. Some of them have been named already: Whitethunder, Algaetail, Skydust, Raccoonsun, Sorrelkit, and Beachkit.

"The rest of you need names. As I said to the others, if you dislike the names you're being given, you may speak with me after the meeting. Vine and Daze ( @glitch ), you'll be known as Vinekit and Mousekit."
He decided to name the kit after the mouse he'd brought to him when they'd first met; hopefully the little tom liked the name.

"Bailey ( @Yoshdo ), from here on out you'll be known as Bravebolt. I'm willing to let you give being a warrior a go despite your age, but if you prove to be unable to handle warrior duties I'll be retiring you to the elders' den." There was no shame in being an elder; he hoped Bravebolt would be capable of handling her duties, but he wasn't going to have any incapable cats in the rank.

"Nut ( @Yoshdo ), from here on out you'll be known as Nutkit. Starri and Jagged, you'll both be known as Starrypaw and Jaggedpaw. You're young enough to be apprentices, so you'll train as any other apprentice would; when you've completed your training, you'll get your warrior names. Given that you're apprentices, you'll need mentors. Amberwing ( @Sklee ), you'll mentor Jaggedpaw. Redwater ( @constellation ), Starrypaw is yours."

He was pleased to have so many new cats in the Clan; while none of them could replace those they lost, it did help their ranks feel full. Now, for the potentially controversial part.

"We also have two cats who returned to us after disappearing: Splashleap and Featherspirit. RiverClan is pleased to welcome them home again. You may have noticed three Clan cats who are not born RiverClan among our ranks. Their names are Russethowl, Frostgnash, and Spiraltail. Russethowl and Frostgnash come from ThunderClan, while Spiraltail comes from WindClan. The three of them helped me and Dovekit when our lives were threatened by a fox, and helped us find our way to you all. For those efforts, I've allowed them a place in RiverClan. I know they will have to earn your trust and respect; all I ask is that they are given the opportunity to do so. Before you snap at them or threaten them, remember that I may not be standing here before you today without their help. Frostgnash ( @Desert Rain Frog ), you share your name with another warrior in our Clan. Because of that, you'll need a new name. From this moment on, you shall be known as Frostbreak.

"Whitethunder, Algaetail, Skydust, Raccoonsun, and Bravebolt will all need assessments to determine what skills they have and what they need to work on. All of our warriors need to be able to hunt, fight, and swim; swimming will be difficult to test given the harshness of the river beside us, but we can test hunting and fighting. I'll be assessing Whitethunder and Raccoonsun; I need volunteers to assess the others."

[ If anyone is unhappy with the name their outsider has been given, please have them come visit Fading in his den and request a new name! If I've missed any of the outsiders, please let me know! If your cat is a new member of RiverClan, you have one week to submit them to the allegiances; if you do not, they will be treated as if they are not accepting RiverClan's way of life IC and driven out ]

( @Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @gs29513 @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @Kedamono @Rose @glitch @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @ashtuft @Spider-in-the-corner @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @leopardheart00 @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @19796 @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Mizu @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @zBlaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxIndigoxX @DaffodilFlight @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @interloper5 @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @kenjaku @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty )

Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; June 17th, 2024 at 09:23 PM.
Old June 17th, 2024, 09:26 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

MorningMimic
MorningKit, MorningPaw

29 Moons | He/Him | Pansexual

RiverClan Warrior

___

@Seamrog - DuskLeaf | @leopardheart00 - BrokenStream

___

MorningMimic padded over, flicking his tail. 'Alright. I'm here. What're we doin'?'

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Old June 17th, 2024, 09:31 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Hearing Stickpaw's name being mentioned made a shiver run down Adderpaws spine as she thought about the cat trying to drag their body away. She had been trying her best not to think about that but she was failing..
Old June 17th, 2024, 09:51 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Marigoldkit
She, Her\Kit\7 moons/Riverclan
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

Purrks: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] Chill of Death [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(Here's a quicky before I drop dead and go to bed)

Suddenly, an interestingly colored she-cat padded up to them. She offered a few words while Marigoldkit tried to rack her brain to figure out who this cat might be. Jayfrost knew her, or rather she knew Jayfrost. Oh, this was making her head hurt. Well, she seemed friendly, perhaps they could be friends! Marigoldkit smiled at the she-cat. She decided she'd refer to her as "speckles" since she didn't know her name yet.

Like a sudden clap of thunder, Fadingsun roared atop the Large Stone™ as he addressed the clan. He'd said a bunch of stuff, he thanked the warriors for fighting--- Marigoldkit flashed an extra wide smile at Jayfrost ---and explained that the bonds between Thunderclan and Shadowclan were now completely tarnished, dried up further than bones.

Her eyebrows began to knit with worry. She understood Fadingsun's decision, honestly Marigoldkit wasn't the biggest fan of Thunderclan or Shadowclan either... But. She couldn't piece it together, something just felt wrong.

Marigoldkit partly wished that Fadingsun would pause there, just to let his words ring and let Marigoldkit fully process the thing he had promised. But the leader pushed on, much like the winding tide of life. She let out a sigh as she willed herself to listen.

Oh no. Dead cats.

War always came with deaths, horrible painful deaths. She hung her head low. Her neck had begun to ache from looking up anyways. The leader ran through a list of names. She didn't recognize them, but payed her respects just the same. But then... then.

Mousepaw.

Mousepaw was dead.

Hazle eyes snapped back up to the leader, her head reeling from the whiplash. Silence was asked, demanded even. It wasn't given, not for Marigoldkit.

"Dead?!" She hiccuped. Tears welled up in her eyes. Everything hurt, everything stung. "No, no, no, no." She shook her head while her bottom lip twitched in a quiver. "No! Jayfrost!" She turned to the warrior, her heart hoping that the tom could anchor her. "He's not dead, he can't be dead! I- I know him! He gave me some f-food when I uh... When I first--- he offered me a hawk, I know him Jayfrost! I knew him!"

She didn't get anywhere with useless babbling, why would that change now? She blinked away her tears (or at least tried) and sobbed just a bit more before she wiped her eyes with a shaky paw. "I'm fine. It's fine. This world didn't deserve him anyways." She whispered, looking back up at the leader with an apologetic gaze. She was positive she'd be kicked out for her outburst, especially since he specifically asked for silence.

Some "warrior" she was. She seemed to cry constantly these days, and she feared she'd never stop.

(This did not turn out to be quick oh my goodness)
Tags:
@alec // Jayfrost
@zBlaze // Goldfish (speckles)

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Closed Thread