Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 41 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
[Dawnstar - @Undertaker ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker shouldered her way into Dawnstar's den, ear flicking as the tuft brushed the low ceiling. "Dawnstar. I have come to discuss a report I recieved that might come up during the next Gathering." As frustrating as it was, cats just seemed to cause problems wherever they went. "Just before the move, Hillstrider spotted signs of a struggle near the ThunderClan border. When he went to investigate, he found a young--could not have been older than seven moons--ThunderClan apprentice who had been brutalized and dumped in the ravine." While intruders were one thing, beating up an overgrown kit was hardly acceptable behavior. "He brought the apprentice to the ThunderClan side of the border--" a foolish move, though the cheery tom she had talked to didn't seem to have a whole lot going on up in his head anyway "--where he was confronted by two ThunderClan cats before giving them the apprentice and heading back." To her, Hillstrider's actions made sense. Rather than bringing the apprentice back to camp--and possibly having to deal with it during the move--he had done something that yes, could have gotten him killed, but worked out in his favor.

"When I questioned him about the scene, he claimed that none of the apprentice had been eaten. He was severely wounded, but alive." Her tail flicked in irritation behind her. "This is likely a cat separate from the cannibal. Regardless, this could be important information for the next Gathering. Bumblestar is likely to bring it up."

Yea, more trouble. Dawnstar narrowed her eyes and remained silent after Mistlewhisker finished her report. Hillstrider was either brilliant or a total imbecile, it was hard to tell right now. "Okay, so the apprentice was alive and returned, that should save me from too big of a headache so long as whoever attacked them wasn't one of ours." Dawnstar huffed, tapping a huge claw on the ground.

"The trespassing might cause us some problems, but considering what it was for it shouldn't be too hard to talk our way out of it." Unless Bumblebrat was set on causing a fight over this, ShadowClan had helped her clanmate. "Do we know why the paw was over the border in the first place?" She knew Mistlewhisker would have told her if she had any clue, but asking never hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
CLOVERKIT
She/Him/They - 6 Moons - ShadowClan Kit
A small dark brown tabby with green
eyes and a long tail

Huzzah!! Miss Dawnstar actually answered Cloverkit's questions!! Most cats just shoved her away. "Wow!! What's an inter-e-gat-on??" Cloverkit asked, attempting to pronounce the word Dawnstar said. "Well here's the problem, most cats don't like me. I don't know why!? It's not like I'm bugging them every day," the tom said, moving over to his leader and sit next to her. "Oh! Am I gonna be an apprentice next meetin? I'm already about six moons I think. How old are you? You're old, Miss Dawnstar. Just look at all your cool scars! You must be a gazillion years old with that many scars. When I grow up, I wanna be juust like you!! So many cool scars and be the coolest most awesomest leader ever!! And be the bestest warrior ShadowClan has!! Aside from you. And Miss Mistlewhisker. And Miss Lostspark and that Rain, Rainpaws cat I think was their name. Oh and I can't be cooler then Mister Mossy and Grousey!! That would just be plain rude. So that would make me the.... 58th best warrior or somethin! That's pretty good I think!!" they purred, a smile on their face as they turned their head to face their leader. "Do ya think I'll be a good warrior? I hope so!! I wanna be cool and awesomes as you!! Cause your super duper ultra mega cool, Miss Dawnstar!!" Cloverkit cheered, her tail flicking from side to side as she stopped to catch her breath once more.

[ @Undertaker - Dawnstar ]
[ Apologies if this response is a little messy, Mainly focusing on the River Evac ]

The older molly yawns as she listens to the kit babble on. It was there, a throbbing pain slowly building with each word that escaped the kit's maw. Dawnstar groaned quietly and counted her tail lashes to test her tolerance for this hairball. The only reason she tolerated the blabber was because these little irritations were meant to be her future warriors, if she didn't grow a tolerance for them now it'd only get worse as they grew.

"You asking me a ton of questions, that's an interrogation," Dawnstar replied shortly. "The reason cats don't like you is because you talk too much, and don't know when to be quiet." She told them.

"I don't know, probably. I would say no since you're bugging me about it, but I'd feel bad for the queens stuck in the nursery with you." The leader continued to remind herself that the hairball had a future in ShadowClan and that yeeting them out of her will cause nothing but trouble. She was about thirty seconds away from dropping the kit in the outskirts, though.

"I'm as old as the forest," grumbled Dawnstar drily. She was sure most cats were touchier about their age or being called old, but to a warrior being able to live as long as she has been was a testament to one's skills and strength.

"Wonderful, with the way you talk, I'm not sure how well a warrior you'll be. ShadowClan warriors are known for their ability to be quiet and prowl around silently. You are anything but that. I would try fixing that as you grow." She should give this kit to one of the warriors to mentor as a punishment. Or one of her guards as a test to see if they're ready to become enforcers. It'd be hard not to be impressed with the mentor who didn't imminently 'lose' the kit or punt Cloverkit into the outskirts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitch View Post
(PP PERMS GIVEN)

FOGGYMASK
he/him / voice sounds more like a growl / Mind Reader (active)
Foggymask dragged Slugshore straight into Dawnstar's den, seething with rage. Blood was slowly seeping out of his wound even through the cobwebs, but he didn't mind the pain. He needed to rid ShadowClan of this threat. "Dawnstat, this cat- Slugshore, if you don't recognize him- murdered Sunnyfern and tried to kill me. I slashed her side open in self-defense. Show her what you do with traitors." he said, gasping after and putting a paw to his throat to stop the gushing blood.
@Undertaker - Dawnstar
@PINTO BEAN - Slugshore

@PINTO BEAN - Slugshore

The scent of blood was thick in the air as Foggymask entered her den with another. She fixed both with a frigid glare and a deep frown. The thick scent of blood induced a less-than-desirable wave of nausea. It didn't normally bug her, but today she wanted nothing to do with it. The leader's mood was exceedingly foul for no real reason as she listened to Foggymask's report.

"Tell me what to do again, Foggymask, and you'll be missing a leg." She spat, pinning her ears back against her head. "First off, you explain yourself," She orders Slugshore. "Foggymask, go see Mossfreckle for your throat, and if you haven't brought in Sunnyfern's body, go inform Mistlewhisker to take care of it."

Quote:
Originally Posted by stag View Post
GLOWINGPAW
--
[ Small, grey, white and light cream cat. ]
[ HE / THEY ]
[ KITTY SOFTPAWS & LYREBIRD'S LULLABY ]
[ Perm Active & Inactive ]

--
Glowingpaw is swift to enter her den, it was yet to hold all the rotting pelts in it...so far. He tries to gather whatever emotional inspiration he had to speak. "Hello, Dawnstar...Leader-Ma'am! I was wanting to talk to you about what you're looking for in your Warriors and Enforcers. Darkfall is my mentor and I was wondering what exactly he was like and what he did to get the Enforcer position in the past!" And to totally not out rank Grouse-brother and order him around the one time I can. But that was just a stupid dream...he had a lot of those when thinking.

Glowingpaw stables his shaky paws as he repeatedly digs his claws in and out of the earth. He was nervous, that was clear enough as they stare down the brown tabby. Hell, who wouldn't be like this? Grouse...Grouse wouldn't.... They mentally sigh, getting over the constant comparison was going to be difficult... Stars! They even did different things now...and Glowing was starting to miss their siblings teases...

[ @Undertaker ]

Ugh! She did not have the patience to deal with this right now. The Clan leader had been resting on her side, lashing her tail, and staring at the opening in the back of the cave when Glowingpaw walked in and started chatting. His voice was grating, and she felt the strongest urge to cuff the furball over the head after she heard his question. It was stupid!

Sitting up, she glared harshly at the apprentice and bit down on her tongue to keep from snapping at him. It wasn't his fault that she felt like dung. Sighingly loudly, she counted her tail lashes and waited a moment until her temper reached a more manageable leave. One that wouldn't leave the clan with a dead apprentice.

"Why don't you ask Darkfall those questions instead of me?" She questions, "I also despise being asked what I'm looking for in my warriors and enforcers. If you were running a clan; what would you look for in warriors and enforcers?" Dawnstar found the question stupid, what do all leaders look for in their cats when in a clan? Common sense would give you a ton of answers.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old June 17th, 2024, 03:36 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

GLOWINGPAW
--
[ HE / THEY ]

--
Attitude was all he was graced with...yeah, that's not how he ran things. The less-nervous and irritable side of the Apprentice climbs from the depths of his mental hellscape of fire. He normally held high respects for the shecat but he was here for a reason. Glowingpaw stops digging his claws into he ground. He sighed as loud, copying the shecat. As he straightens out his pose. Flatly speaking, "'Cause the guy was demoted." Blue and yellow eyes looking her up and down, if she wanted attitude he could give it right back.

"The reason I'm asking is because all of your Enforcers seem to always miss the mark. Hawkbite was a corpse about a moon ago, Lostspark is the only one doing anything but is busy playing medic for Windclan right now, Shrewstep barley exists, and Mistlewhisker is the only cat you have right now that's worth looking up to and she's the Deputy so she doesn't count." Glowingpaw was going to scoff to just get a tiny bit more petty but he decided not to.

Golden and grey tail flicking up once before wrapping. He hated being rude, but hey what could you do? He was Grousepaw's "stupid sibling", the Medicine Cat Apprentice's tone and hate towards those in power was rubbing off on them. "I'm frankly not a fan of talking ill about current Leader practices but I would bring cats that actually get work done. Hawkbite is busy training every damn Apprentice we got and the rest are just there." He stares at her, she wanted his opinion so she would get theirs. "Hell, for starters....I would scrap that whole Guard rank. Pointless rank that is a basic a Warrior duty. Enforcer's need to get off their asses and putting more regulations on them would aid in that. You want the best of the best, so start making that of the best. Those with the shown ability, those who have proven it." He mews, tone nothing short of monotone as he looks at the walls of the den before focusing on the large Leader.

[ @Undertaker (ignore me giggling at how sassy he became )]

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; June 17th, 2024 at 03:37 PM.
Old June 17th, 2024, 03:47 PM
be a opossum.

Bump Policy: 48hr

Slugshore stared at the leader, she was full of rage. she wanted out of this camp. she hated it
here. then the leader asked her to explain herself? pfft
sure she will explain herself.

"Sunnyfern was being a fox hearted cat to me! it made
me full of rage, she wouldnt stop talking smack to me! She
was a disgrace to the clan! I needed to get rid of the problem,
look ik the best thing to do was to bring her to you, but she
had my blood boiling! I was miserable in camp because she
would follow me around and harass me! so I took care of it
myself. punish me all you want, this camp is a disgrace! KILL
ME IF YOU HAVE TO!"
slugshore said starting to cry...

tags
@Undertaker
Old June 18th, 2024, 09:05 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Welcoming

Cherryblossom walked into the leader's den to ask about Wildkit when she suddenly saw Slugshore crying. " Whats wrong Slugshore?" Cherryblossom mewed.
@PINTO BEAN
Old June 18th, 2024, 09:07 AM
be a opossum.

Bump Policy: 48hr

LEAVE ME ALONE UR I WILL TEAR YOU TO SHREDS!!!

@---Bluestar---

lazy post
Old June 18th, 2024, 09:14 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Welcoming

" I'd like to see you try your lucky I follow the warrior code or you be scared so bad you would wish you were dead! Not that anyone would care in fact no one would notice you good for nothing!" Cherryblossom spat with her claws out and fur standing up fro head to tail. She was filled with fury and anger.
@PINTO BEAN
LOL I feel ya I always have lazy most
Old June 22nd, 2024, 05:04 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

CLOVERKIT
eyes and a long tail

Horray!! More answers for Cloverkit!! The tom looked up at his leader eagerly as she responded to his questions, one at a time. "ooo! So that means I enter-gate a lot of cats then!!" he mewed happily, a smile plastered on the young tabby's face. "Why do ya feel bad for the queens? Wait, I can be an apprentice next meetin!?? Horray!!! Thank you sosososo much Miss Dawnstar!!!" he cheered happily, letting out a loud purr. "As old as the forest?? Then you must be... a gazillion years old!! Do you think I'll grow up to be that old? That would be cool!" she squeaked out, Green eyes wide. "Maybe I'll be super duper ultra mega old! Maybe I'll be old enough that you'll be dead when I die! But I dont want you dead. You're super cool and awesome and amazing and super cool!!" he purred, remembering what Dawnstar said last before she started talking. "With how much I talk?? Hm. Oh, I know!!! I'll talk more!! Then i can be a super duper sneaky Shadowwarrior like you and everyone else!! What does that mean, I have to be quiet!! Yup yup yup, I can do that, watch me!! No talking righhtttt, Now!!" He mewed, closing his mouth and holding his breath. After a couple of moments, he opened his jaws, letting out a sigh. "Alright, you win Miss Dawnstar!! But see, I can be quiet also!!! So that means i can be a warrior!!! I'm so excited!!! When I first go out, Maybe I could get ya something to prove how best of a warrior I'll be!! Like... A Clover!! Cause ya know, my name is CLOVERkit!!! Whaddya think??? Oooo!!! Or what if I find somethin like a uh... a...." the tabby paused, thinking for other stuff he could get his leader. "What about... Some tooths!! To decorate your den with!! Or a skull!! Cause those are scary, like you!! I mean, You're not that scary, Maybe to other cats but not me, nope!! You're super cool!!! So, Whaddya think???" Cloverkit asked, green eyes pinned on the scarred molly, awaiting an answer.

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old Yesterday, 08:45 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by stag View Post
GLOWINGPAW
--
[ HE / THEY ]

--
Attitude was all he was graced with...yeah, that's not how he ran things. The less-nervous and irritable side of the Apprentice climbs from the depths of his mental hellscape of fire. He normally held high respects for the shecat but he was here for a reason. Glowingpaw stops digging his claws into he ground. He sighed as loud, copying the shecat. As he straightens out his pose. Flatly speaking, "'Cause the guy was demoted." Blue and yellow eyes looking her up and down, if she wanted attitude he could give it right back.

"The reason I'm asking is because all of your Enforcers seem to always miss the mark. Hawkbite was a corpse about a moon ago, Lostspark is the only one doing anything but is busy playing medic for Windclan right now, Shrewstep barley exists, and Mistlewhisker is the only cat you have right now that's worth looking up to and she's the Deputy so she doesn't count." Glowingpaw was going to scoff to just get a tiny bit more petty but he decided not to.

Golden and grey tail flicking up once before wrapping. He hated being rude, but hey what could you do? He was Grousepaw's "stupid sibling", the Medicine Cat Apprentice's tone and hate towards those in power was rubbing off on them. "I'm frankly not a fan of talking ill about current Leader practices but I would bring cats that actually get work done. Hawkbite is busy training every damn Apprentice we got and the rest are just there." He stares at her, she wanted his opinion so she would get theirs. "Hell, for starters....I would scrap that whole Guard rank. Pointless rank that is a basic a Warrior duty. Enforcer's need to get off their asses and putting more regulations on them would aid in that. You want the best of the best, so start making that of the best. Those with the shown ability, those who have proven it." He mews, tone nothing short of monotone as he looks at the walls of the den before focusing on the large Leader.

[ @Undertaker (ignore me giggling at how sassy he became )]

She found his answer rather stupid. She wasn't asking Darkfall how to become an Enforcer because he was demoted. Darkfall got demoted for being a mouthy piece of fox-dung and overstepping, something he seemed to have taught his apprentice to do. But that didn't make everything he's done for ShadowClan suddenly null and void, he had still earned his place in the Enforcers.

Hawkbite a corpse? Either she hadn't been paying much attention to the commander or she was missing something. When the hell had he been a corpse? She needed more details on that. This furball thought Dawnstar left her daughter in an unfamiliar camp alone, with an opposing clan, and came home with the rest of the patrol. Seriously? How bad of a leader did this cat think she was?

Shrewstep... well there wasn't much she could say about that one. The tom's been slacking immensely since he earned the Enforcer rank. He reminded Dawnstar of Darkfall. She had cut him slack repeatedly and look where he was now, demoted anyway. As for Mistlewhisker, well, that was just dumb again. Who doesn't ask a former Enforcer about their former rank because they got a new one?

This cat was a walking contradiction and was making little sense to her. He just told him that he wasn't talking to Hawkbite because he was apparently a corpse last moon and now the tom was training every damn apprentice in the clan! Yet Glowingpaw still refused to get some insight on how Hawkbite earned the rank of Commander, or better yet how he's kept it for so long.

The only thing that sounded remotely interesting or decent criticism from tom was the Guard rank and adding more regulation for the Enforcers. That was something she could work with. Everything else it seemed like he was just being difficult cause he wanted to be difficult.

"I see Darkfall has trained you well in the art of being a pain in the ass," Dawnstar growled sheathing her claws. "I did not leave my daughter alone in enemy territory with an enemy clan. I'm not that neglectful or stupid, Lostspark returned to camp with the rest of the patrol when I did. If you want to talk to her go find her." That comment rubbed her fur wrong.

"It sounds to me that every accomplishment a cat has made suddenly becomes meaningless as soon as their rank is moved. All the effort and work done by Mistlewhisker and Darkfall no longer matters because one surpassed expectations and became a deputy and the other fell short and got demoted. So any advice either could give you would be completely useless because of their current ranks." If that's his logic his sense of ambition was skewed.

"You can't talk to Hawkbite because he was a corpse a moon ago, not days ago, a moon ago apparently, yet he has the initiation to take on training all the clan's apprentices? But he's still unworthy of offering you any advice." She still couldn't wrap her head around that one. She was sure there was some reason he couldn't talk to Silverlark, that or he simply forgot about him, but Dawnstar didn't even want to get into that right now.

"I'll give your guard removal and restrictions a try, I don't understand your logic when it comes to speaking to the other Enforcers, but your others ideas I can see some merit in them."
[o7 for the sass]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy froggo View Post
Slugshore stared at the leader, she was full of rage. she wanted out of this camp. she hated it
here. then the leader asked her to explain herself? pfft
sure she will explain herself.

"Sunnyfern was being a fox hearted cat to me! it made
me full of rage, she wouldnt stop talking smack to me! She
was a disgrace to the clan! I needed to get rid of the problem,
look ik the best thing to do was to bring her to you, but she
had my blood boiling! I was miserable in camp because she
would follow me around and harass me! so I took care of it
myself. punish me all you want, this camp is a disgrace! KILL
ME IF YOU HAVE TO!"
slugshore said starting to cry...

tags
@Undertaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by ---Bluestar--- View Post
Cherryblossom walked into the leader's den to ask about Wildkit when she suddenly saw Slugshore crying. " Whats wrong Slugshore?" Cherryblossom mewed.
@PINTO BEAN

What the hell? Dawnstar was stuck listening to the most stupid reason she thinks she's ever heard for murdering someone. Then another dumbass just walked into her den like she had some right to be here, and Dawnstar found herself not wanting to deal with any of this nor getting blood stains in her new den. So that's why she had a deputy,

"MISTLEWHISKER!!!" Dawnstar yowled for her deputy and shot her an agitated glare when she showed up. "So that one," she waved her tail to Slugshore, "Killed Sunnyfern 'cause she couldn't control her temper. I need her dead and the body tossed into the outskirts. Ask Foggymask where Sunnyfern's body is located and bury the corpse. Take Cherryblossom out with you when you leave and shred her for entering my den without permission and add any punishment you'd like for the unnecessary fuss she caused."

@Mica - Mistlewhisker

QUOTE=Bean;1606172]
CLOVERKIT
eyes and a long tail

Horray!! More answers for Cloverkit!! The tom looked up at his leader eagerly as she responded to his questions, one at a time. "ooo! So that means I enter-gate a lot of cats then!!" he mewed happily, a smile plastered on the young tabby's face. "Why do ya feel bad for the queens? Wait, I can be an apprentice next meetin!?? Horray!!! Thank you sosososo much Miss Dawnstar!!!" he cheered happily, letting out a loud purr. "As old as the forest?? Then you must be... a gazillion years old!! Do you think I'll grow up to be that old? That would be cool!" she squeaked out, Green eyes wide. "Maybe I'll be super duper ultra mega old! Maybe I'll be old enough that you'll be dead when I die! But I dont want you dead. You're super cool and awesome and amazing and super cool!!" he purred, remembering what Dawnstar said last before she started talking. "With how much I talk?? Hm. Oh, I know!!! I'll talk more!! Then i can be a super duper sneaky Shadowwarrior like you and everyone else!! What does that mean, I have to be quiet!! Yup yup yup, I can do that, watch me!! No talking righhtttt, Now!!" He mewed, closing his mouth and holding his breath. After a couple of moments, he opened his jaws, letting out a sigh. "Alright, you win Miss Dawnstar!! But see, I can be quiet also!!! So that means i can be a warrior!!! I'm so excited!!! When I first go out, Maybe I could get ya something to prove how best of a warrior I'll be!! Like... A Clover!! Cause ya know, my name is CLOVERkit!!! Whaddya think??? Oooo!!! Or what if I find somethin like a uh... a...." the tabby paused, thinking for other stuff he could get his leader. "What about... Some tooths!! To decorate your den with!! Or a skull!! Cause those are scary, like you!! I mean, You're not that scary, Maybe to other cats but not me, nope!! You're super cool!!! So, Whaddya think???" Cloverkit asked, green eyes pinned on the scarred molly, awaiting an answer.

[/QUOTE]

So this kitten's mouth was draining. She bet they could win a battle simply by talking the cat to death. The leader was that point that death might be better than this, and that was not a good point for the leader to be at. Most of what Cloverkit said went in one ear and out the other as the leader applauded herself for tolerating the kit for as long as she had. Dawnstar swore she had lost at least a thousand brain cells by the time Cloverkit stopped talking.

"You can fetch me whatever you'd like, although I like bones and furs over plants." She told the kit with a yawn. "Now then, I think I've indulged you long enough, don't you? Why don't you run along and figure out who will be your future mentor." Once the kit was a paw they couldn't just enter her den as he pleased, so that was one thing to look forward to.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder