Discord Access?
Last post by Blazimations
Today 09:39 AM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:36 AM

Old June 17th, 2024, 03:09 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Default Fadingstar's Den (Only open to RiverClan cats)

Since we're limited to only three threads for the RiverClan Trials sub-board, I have to make Fadingstar's den thread here. That being said, this thread is only open to RiverClan cats. If you post with an outsider entering his den, they will be chased off and killed via HR pp perms if they refuse to cooperate.

Please check Fadingstar's den policy in my signature before posting! If his policy is open, you do not need to VM me before having your cat show up. If it's semi-closed, please VM me before posting. If it says closed, he is currently not accepting visitors unless it's an emergency; please VM me before posting if that's the case.

Fadingstar's den is beneath the Starpoint, surrounded on both sides by sparse undergrowth. The Starpoint provides shade and shelter from most gusts of wind, but the den is still rather chilly most of the time.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old June 17th, 2024, 03:27 PM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: Fadingstar's Den (Only open to RiverClan cats)

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts

Goldfish swallowed. It was unusual for the Ace of Spades to be like this ever since the beginning of the evacuation. But memories-- reminders of one cat in particular-- were haunting her soul, refusing to leave her be. She had to get the words out before she began questioning herself. She hated questioning herself. But no matter what, no hatred toward her former adopted daughter could be torn from her heart, or forced into her skull. Only disappointment. Betrayal. Jealousy. These were expected to Come before the battle, not after. But they did, and she couldn't stop loving Minks just like that. The black and yellow warrior just... didn't have it in her to hate Rookpaw. To hate the cat who was Minks once. Whether she'd changed or not, once upon a time Rookpaw was Minks. And for Goldfish... that was enough.

So as she entered the den of her leader, she stopped halfway in, not wanting to intrude. The Ace of Spades had halted with one front paw raised, and yellow hues gleaming in the dimmer- well, shaded- lighting. So, The time had come to talk about it. To talk about Loyalty, because Goldfish's gosh dang conscience couldn't seem to leave her be. Couldn't seem to accept. Accept that cats should see her loyalty. But that was as hard as hating Minkpa- Rookpaw. "I hope I'm not intruding on anything at the moment. May I come in?" She called out steadily, emotionlessly. "I'd like to discuss... a topic thats been troubling me as of late. It's about... it's about Rookpaw, and the relationship we had previously." It took everything not to begin snarling right then, speaking her mind and about the starsdammed thoughts that wouldn't go away.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Last edited by Blazimations; Yesterday at 08:15 AM.
Old June 19th, 2024, 09:51 AM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

RUSSETHOWL
He/Him - 18 Moons - RiverClan Warrior [Formerly ThC]
Purrks: Ultimate Predator
A large russet tom with green eyes

As the clan was getting used to the new camp, Russethowl was getting used to a new Clan. Unease trickled through him - cats didn't trust him. The russet tom thought maybe talking to Fadingsun could help. The large tom trotted over to his leaders den, poking his head inside. "Fadin'sun?" he called out, not wanting to disturb him if he was sleepin' or anything.

[ @occultation ]
[Apolgies for the bad post igfghjkiuytgfcv]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old June 21st, 2024, 01:42 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
By the time she had made it back to camp, Dusklion just felt... drained. Empty. She did her best to keep the mask up as she padded through camp and into her brother's den, but once inside, she felt as though all she wanted to do was cry. In order to counteract this though, the deputy had decided to plaster a scowl on her face. Yeah, that would work. Her brother wouldn't see that she had just gotten her heartbroken hopefully..."Hey, Fades? You got a sec? Got... got somethin' to report." Well, something outside of her heart having been shattered into absolute pieces. The tough cat act had been just that at the border - an act. Why had she flirted with Stags?? Why?? Had it even succeeded in making Wists - Wisteriawren - jealous? The dark tabby wasn't sure.

Lifting her gaze from the walls of the den to her brother she let out a huff. "'Bout a ways deeper into the mountains there's a split in the ground. Not super deep, easy enough to jump over, but the scent of another group of cats is all over it, almost like it's a border. Didn't see any of 'em, but we might wanna... keep an eye out." Had they unintentionally wandered into another groups territory? It wasn't often there were organized scent markers like that - strong ones, too.

...But as much as she was probably expected to care about all this, Dusklion was looking at the ground as her paws fidgeted irritably, still-healing tail whipping back and forth behind her as her ears were drawn back. "Stupid, stupid... why? Who is it? Who does she..." the dark tabby muttered quietly under her breath, mostly to herself.

[ Fadingstar - @occultation ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old June 24th, 2024, 06:12 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazimations View Post

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts

Goldfish swallowed. It was unusual for the Ace of Spades to be like this ever since the beginning of the evacuation. But memories-- reminders of one cat in particular-- were haunting her soul, refusing to leave her be. She had to get the words out before she began questioning herself. She hated questioning herself. But no matter what, no hatred toward her former adopted daughter could be torn from her heart, or forced into her skull. Only disappointment. Betrayal. Jealousy. These were expected to Come before the battle, not after. But they did, and she couldn't stop loving Minks just like that. The black and yellow warrior just... didn't have it in her to hate Rookpaw. To hate the cat who was Minks once. Whether she'd changed or not, once upon a time Rookpaw was Minks. And for Goldfish... that was enough.

So as she entered the den of her leader, she stopped halfway in, not wanting to intrude. The Ace of Spades had halted with one front paw raised, and yellow hues gleaming in the dimmer- well, shaded- lighting. So, The time had come to talk about it. To talk about Loyalty, because Goldfish's gosh dang conscience couldn't seem to leave her be. Couldn't seem to accept. Accept that cats should see her loyalty. But that was as hard as hating Minkpa- Rookpaw. "I hope I'm not intruding on anything at the moment. May I come in?" She called out steadily, emotionlessly. "I'd like to discuss... a topic thats been troubling me as of late. It's about... it's about Rookpaw, and the relationship we had previously." It took everything not to begin snarling right then, speaking her mind and about the starsdammed thoughts that wouldn't go away.

Fadingstar had just finished building his new nest when he got his first visitor. His head raised to look at Goldfish just in time to hear her mention Rookpaw. The hair on his hackles rose immediately at the name, but he forced it to lay flat. "Yeah, what about it?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
RUSSETHOWL

As the clan was getting used to the new camp, Russethowl was getting used to a new Clan. Unease trickled through him - cats didn't trust him. The russet tom thought maybe talking to Fadingsun could help. The large tom trotted over to his leaders den, poking his head inside. "Fadin'sun?" he called out, not wanting to disturb him if he was sleepin' or anything.

[ @occultation ]
[Apolgies for the bad post igfghjkiuytgfcv]

Fadingstar had just finished his first meal of the day when Russethowl arrived. Curious about what the former ThunderClan warrior wanted, he gave him a curt nod. "What's going on?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
By the time she had made it back to camp, Dusklion just felt... drained. Empty. She did her best to keep the mask up as she padded through camp and into her brother's den, but once inside, she felt as though all she wanted to do was cry. In order to counteract this though, the deputy had decided to plaster a scowl on her face. Yeah, that would work. Her brother wouldn't see that she had just gotten her heartbroken hopefully..."Hey, Fades? You got a sec? Got... got somethin' to report." Well, something outside of her heart having been shattered into absolute pieces. The tough cat act had been just that at the border - an act. Why had she flirted with Stags?? Why?? Had it even succeeded in making Wists - Wisteriawren - jealous? The dark tabby wasn't sure.

Lifting her gaze from the walls of the den to her brother she let out a huff. "'Bout a ways deeper into the mountains there's a split in the ground. Not super deep, easy enough to jump over, but the scent of another group of cats is all over it, almost like it's a border. Didn't see any of 'em, but we might wanna... keep an eye out." Had they unintentionally wandered into another groups territory? It wasn't often there were organized scent markers like that - strong ones, too.

...But as much as she was probably expected to care about all this, Dusklion was looking at the ground as her paws fidgeted irritably, still-healing tail whipping back and forth behind her as her ears were drawn back. "Stupid, stupid... why? Who is it? Who does she..." the dark tabby muttered quietly under her breath, mostly to herself.

Dusklion seemed pissed about something; it seemed his usual hot-headed sister was back in order. Hopefully she was over the whole "let's care about WindClan" shtick she'd been on during their journey here. He much preferred the battle-hungry Dusklion as opposed to the peace-seeking, passive Dusklion. Hmph, he would've said the opposite only a couple moons ago.

It was disappointing, but not too surprising, that another group resided in these mountains. They were a good place to hide away and be isolated. Hopefully they wouldn't prove to be too much of a problem. "Noted. For the time being, we'll leave them alone. I don't want our Clan going and getting into unnecessary fights."

She kept on muttering about something, clearly agitated. Fadingstar sighed; his sister always got too worked up over mundane things. Another group in the mountains wasn't that big of a deal, especially if they proved to be peaceful. "Do you have anything else to report?"
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old June 24th, 2024, 06:36 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
Her ears perked up as her brother reacted to the news of another group in the mountains. Leaving them alone was an interesting choice, but one that Dusklion could get behind. The Clan was in no state to be picking fights with anyone, and it was clear by the scent markers that whoever this group was had settled down first. She was curious about them, sure, but the deputy wasn't going to go around and stick her nose into places, especially when she was still trying to get in her Clan's good graces.

His sigh stopped her muttering, and she looked up. Something about it seemed... "...No, that's it." Outside of that discovery the patrol she had been on hadn't discovered anything else report-worthy. For a moment she stared at her brother, whiskers twitching as she thought about telling him. Stars, she just wanted to spill everything. She wanted to break down and sob to him, and cry about how unfair it was that Wisteriawren liked someone else. She wanted her brother to be there and comfort her.

...But she thought back to his sigh, and instead swallowed the words. With another nod and no other words, the deputy turned back towards the entrance and left her brother's den.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old June 24th, 2024, 06:56 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

RUSSETHOWL

The large russet tom nodded as his leader responded. The large tom squeezed his way into the den, green eyes lay on his new leader. "I'm going to start this off by saying I am loyal to RiverClan and RiverClan only. ThunderClan has had many wrongs, and have proved during the battle they are a bunch of rat-hearts. I will say I did get in a fight with one of your wa- our clanmate. Don't worry, I didn't injure him too badly, but he gave me this," he said calmly, pointing to the scar on his face. "I was tasked with destroying dens. If i didn't follow Bumblestar's command, she would have my head. So, with that out of the way, I have a few things I would like to say," Russethowl said, seating himself.

"Firstly, I know that I will not immediately be accepted as a clanmate, and I am going to work three times as hard to prove myself. Give me every task from hunting to cleaning the elders den - I want to do everything. And that is not a joke. If you wish, You can demote me to an apprentice and have me do my training again. I am sure there are a few things that a RiverClanner does differently then a ThunderClanner. I'm willing to do whatever it takes," he said, his face revealing no thoughts.

"Secondly, I have information about ThunderClan if you wish to know. I learned information about other clans can be valuable when planning for attacks and whatnot. I lived in ThunderClan my entire life until a few sunrises ago - when you allowed me to join RiverClan due to me and the other cats saving you and that kit from a fox. So if you ever want information about ThunderClan, I'm your guy." After that, the tom felt more confident that he could fit in here.

"Thirdly, and I apologize if it is none of my business, but I was wondering about the accusations against the clan. Killing the WindClan deputy, torturing an apprentice, and what the hell is with all of your high ranks evaporating into thin air? It seems with the last few gatherings I attended, you had a new leader. I know Larkstar, mainly from your announcement of her return. I wish to know the reason behind these, and possibly lend a paw if there is anything you need help with. It did seem odd to the former ThunderClanner. Piratically having a new leader every moon seemed odd.

[ @occultation ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old June 24th, 2024, 07:46 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Larkwing
~<>~
24 moons || she/her || RiverClan Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Beefed Up T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

Cream colored paws knead at the ground anxiously, the cat attached to them sits debating if this is truly the right course of action. She'd told him, when he allowed her and that kit... Dovekit... to return that she'd tell him everything that happened, but now that they finally had a... relatively quiet minute, familiar anxiety once again rears it's head and Lark finds herself stuck between action and inaction.

Assertiveness and taking initiative are not things that come naturally to her, and she'd had to work to implement them into her behavior during her time as leader - it always felt like a charade to her, though, and in some ways it was. The minute she was out of the clan, she essentially shifted back to the cat she'd been those precious four moons she'd been only a warrior. Heart pounding and ears ringing, Larkwing approaches the monster's den.

"Fadingsun," she calls out, voice barely reaching above a whisper before she clears her throat and tries again. "Fadingsun! If I could take a moment of your time? I'm ready to fill you in on my... circumstances... if you'll allow it..." She trails off at the end, swallowing around the nerves that suddenly bubble up again. It's just a conversation! She's never had problems having conversations before! Relax!

[ @occultation - fadingsun ]
Old June 24th, 2024, 09:28 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Conch/Beachkit
Male / About 5 Moons / RiverClan / Sexuality Unknown
Pale bluish gray tom with tufts on his ears and nose and sandy patches with bright/light gray eyes

O-Okay. I’ll swim the rivers, climb the mountains, reach the skies… yeah… but first I’ll have to learn to walk without falling on my face, I think,
~Conch

TW: This character experiences frequent attacks of nervousness, panic, anxiety, and similar emotions that may be triggering to some readers.

✽❀✽

It was after the millions of awkward interactions Beachkit had suffered through during his very first few days as a member of RiverClan when he decided to put his problems into his own paws and gain some control. Beachkit, the socially-troubled and anxious Beachkit, was going to try and speak with the leader of the Land of the Rivers himself, and even about something as stupid as the issue with Seabreeze. Beachkit could feel reluctance trying to drag him backward by his aching paws as he slumped on over in the direction of Fadingstar’s den, gray eyes locked on the ground and ears lying flattened against the top of his head. He had gone over the idea of doing this over and over again, back and forth thinking to himself about its benefits and that slight harm that could be done, the constant debate as to whether or not somebody as insignificant as himself should even visit Fadingstar whatsoever. Beachkit expected RiverClan’s leader to be awfully busy most of the time, and chances were, today would be no exception. Even still, somewhere along the line, Beachkit had managed to locate the courage to ask for an explanation, despite the possibility that he would only leave the leader bothered and frustrated with his visit.

The idea that he was just coughing up his own anxieties and traumas onto some random dude that he barely knew the face of (or trusted, for the matter) was still at the front of Beachkit’s mind as he padded slowly and quietly to the leader’s den entrance, sending his heart whizzing around in his chest. Surely it couldn’t be too much of a disaster if they just exchanged a few words? And who knew, if Fadingstar was anything like Owltalon, maybe he would even make an effort to be kind to Beachkit. In return, Beachkit promised himself that he would stay as serious and… well, not nervous (good luck, kid) as he possibly could during their interaction. Less stuttering, less stammering, less shivering, and most importantly, no freaking tears, and maybe he would be just fine. He had already managed to almost cry in front of several cats already, just in the brief amount of time he had been with RiverClan so far- Seabreeze (of course), Sorrel/Sorrelkit, Dusklion, Owltalon, and chances were, so,embody else had caught sight of him tearing up at some point or another. The waterworks came to Beachkit naturally, but during this tiny conversation, he swore to himself that they wouldn’t come running down his face. Not even a drop, He added to himself, a bit hesitantly. N-not. A. Single. Drop.

Upon reaching the entrance to Fadingstar’s den, Beachkit came to a halt, heart rate picking up all over again. The overthinking came back to bite him, and eventually, Beachkit found himself considering giving up and leaving this be all together. But he was truly, terribly, awfully desperate for some answers- no, not even answers, just… a messenger, maybe? Some advice would be nice, but the gray and sandy patched tom-kit had absolutely no interest in prying his new leader for information, especially information that might not even be useful to either of them, ever. But it was all worth a try. Worst comes to worst, Fadingstar gets annoyed with Beachkit’s existence and kicks him out of his den. But Beachkit had enough common sense to see the lack of realism in that sort of situation. So when he called out to the leader, accidentally leaving his voice as frail and trembly as it always was, he stayed hopeful. “H-Hey, um… sir, hi… can I come in?” When Beachkit stepped in, heart continuing to beat like mad and paws shaking nervously, he stared down at the ground, avoiding eye contact. “Th-this shouldn’t t-take long… so uh… it’s about my brother, he’s a L-Lionheart, so… you might know… a thing… or two…?

Beachkit grunted and cleared his voice, tail swishing to hide between his legs, ears staying flat. Of course he was nervous. But what was the point in dwelling on it? He had some chatting- well, talking- to do. “Th-this outta be q-quick. I… don’t wanna waste your time.Watch me as I waste his time- This intrusive thought crossed Beachkit’s mind, but he shooed it off before he could hesitate any longer. He picked back up as quickly as he could. “S-so… Seabreeze, uh… I kinda sorta c-came to this clan partially for h-him… um… I mean, don’t get me wrong, I l-love it here without him, but… without him. That’s the th-thing. You know the guy b-better than m-me, so… I thought I’d ask if y-you have any… advice…?” He drew out that last word, and then cringed at the sound of it. “I just wanna know about his personality, that’s all. Just… for some… clarity. Th-this is… um… this is selfish, I’m s-sorry… I don’t blame Seabreeze, I’m sure he’s a r-really good, really l-loyal Lionheart… but… I just want to know if you have any idea about h-how he acts, h-how he… is…” Beachkit took a small breath, and added, “I want to know if he hates me. There.” Then he finished it off with the slight curl of his lip, mumbling just loud enough to be heard, “B-because if he does, he’s m-making it r-really obvious. He isn’t hiding it very well.

✽❀✽

~ @occultation (Fadingstar) ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; June 24th, 2024 at 09:28 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:00 AM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

Goldfish winced slightly as Fadingsun's hackles rose for a brief moment. A reaction to be expected, but she didn't appreciate it either way. She didn't want this conversation to be nasty.the Ace of Spades bit her lip before hesitantly beginning. "I can't help but feel responsible for her actions. It was cruel, brutal, and downright treasonous what she's done to you. To this Clan. ...to me." Her voice grew quiet at the last part, and her eyes Scorched with too many emotions to handle as she fought to stay relaxed. "And there's nothing in this whole damn world that could cause me to rebuild what I had with her previously. She's hit me hard and cut me deeper than anycat I've ever known. And I want you to know I'm trying so damn hard to show this world I never cared, to show this Clan I'm loyal. To show this Clan how far I'll go to prove what I can do." Her voice cracked, but she covered it with frustration.

To prove that she is nothing to me. That I'm loyal, that I'm capable. I'm ambitious. I won't hide it. I want to be something more one day. And I'll keep working toward it till I drop dead. I just want you to know that i'd slaughter her again and again if given the order." She dipped her head, unsure of what else to say. And unsure if shed actually slaughter Minks. But she was so desperate to prove her loyalty she didn't care. "I just wanted you to know that. She means nothing to me anymore. Whatever we had in the past is gone. She's not who she used to be." The Ace of Spades' eyes were like golden fire, scorching with honest desire. "I guess I just needed to say that... whether you already think I'm loyal or not. I'll do anything and everything to prove my loyalty to you... this Clan. And to prove my disloyalty to that fleabag." Her internal war hated calling Minks that, but her loyalty shouldered that into the deepest void in her mind. Minks was gone. She had to accept it. She did accept it. It would just take time for her to adjust to it.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>