Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
fawns character basement
by fawn_
Last post by fawn_
Today 01:25 PM
Shrew's Character Corner!
by Shrew
Last post by Shrew
Today 01:24 PM
issues with link ;w;
Last post by BEAR.
Today 01:24 PM
Help with link please!
Last post by Rose
Today 01:19 PM
Bone Crest Throne
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 01:15 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 16th, 2024, 11:34 PM
Stares (•-•)

Status: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

OX Emberfang XO
Riverclan warrior | He/she/they | Shadow Fiend [Inactive], Beefed up T1 [Inactive]

Huh, a patrol? Urgh, what could one possibly find in this place again? He sees rocks so there's probably just some small prey hiding. Well, that doesn't mean he won't take the chance. And he'll probably get his butt kicked if he doesn't partake in the patrol anyway. And that'll be embarrassing to him. At the very least he wasnkt put on the same patrol as...y'know. So there's Goldfish over there. Goldfish. What an odd name for a cat to have. But then again, he's heard worse. Now where's that Iris cat? She ain't here yet so unfortunately he'll have to wait.

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; June 16th, 2024 at 11:35 PM.
Old June 17th, 2024, 12:18 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The Starpoint

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 20 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”
TW: Self-hatred, not good thoughts, light injuries

Seabreeze, after his talk with Mudsmoke, felt slightly better about it all. Well at least, for one of his most recent problems he felt alright for the most part- also not really at all, but talking helped somewhat. He still doesn't understand what his emotions were about it all. His 'siblings,' murdering someone, getting driven from his home, being an utter failure when it came to everything. Stars, he was such a mess. Would his sister even recognize him? Well probably, it wasn't like it was a new thing with him. The point was, he was of slightly more mind than he would've been if he hadn't spent his time talking a bit with Mudsmoke about everything...and maybe he would get some help for his stomach for once, it was killing him. After the meeting.

This felt wrong. Seeing Fadingsun up on the rock...it wasn't right. None of this was but it was so there now, bluntly hitting him in the face like a set of claws, it was so painfully wrong. The lionheart took a deep breath and moved his way underneath his leader, and then settled, yeah maybe he should get checked out by Mistyshard and Berrypaw. He winced as his wound pulled on itself as he shifted to sit more comfortably, yeah after the meeting then. Then after that he would be able to help collect herbs and figure out territory and hunt...and all the things he should be doing but instead he was too busy having a pity party. He was so pathetic.

At last, the lionheart shook his head roughly to clear those thoughts away from it. For now, he just needed to be present, that's a good starting point. Then get help, then get to work. He had to make up for how much of a burden he is.
Open-ish

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old June 17th, 2024, 03:03 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Irisfrost

Upon hearing her name called for a patrol, Irisfrost padded out of the warriors den. She spotted her companions already there, and quickened her stride to reach them. "Morning," she said to them. "Are we ready to leave?" It would be interesting to see what type of prey they found; Irisfrost had never hunted in such mountainous territory. And it would be good to return to a sense of normalcy. In the past few days they had barely felt like a clan.

@zBlaze @Minkuu
Old June 17th, 2024, 05:50 AM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

♤ Goldfish ♤
The Ace of Spades

Mountain Territory Hunting Patrol
First came Emberfang. Then a little while later, Iristfrost made her way over. She grinned at the comment about being ready to go. It took a lot to avoid cheerfully teasing the molly. But her strong self control kicked in and she offered a friendly nod instead."Good Morning to the both of you, heh. Now let's go see what unlucky creatures we can find, shall we?" Her voice was a steady mew as she turned toward the camp exit and straight out, trusting her patrol was behind her. And trusting herself to lead them into unfamiliar grounds.

The mountains were weird. Rock was literally everywhere. The mountain was made of rock. Well, that was obvious. Silly Goldie, she told herself. She showed away the reminder of her sister and forced logic to take its place. Spotty was dead. She had accepted that. She also needed to accept that Spotty was never coming back.

A flash of fur caught her attention as two hares sped out from beneath a rock and directly in front front her. Surprised, Goldfish hurtled after one of the rabbits. But it was going too fast. A sudden daring nature thundered through her as Goldfish hurtled up a tall rock and off of it, getting her in front of the hare. Slashing her claws across its hindquarters, the hare turned and started fleeing toward one of her Patrolmates, the Ace of Spades still racing after it.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!

Last edited by Blaaze; June 17th, 2024 at 05:50 AM.
Old June 17th, 2024, 08:23 AM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Dreaming

-❅-❅Dawnripple❅-❅-
She/her|Warrior|riverclan
-------------
After the insanity of the battle, the terrifying horror of flashbacks, the mad dash to the two-legs nest followed by the long trek to the mountains, Dawnripple was ready to collapse. She could still feel the terror of the battle mixed with adrenaline. She could still feel the sting of the cut on her cheek she had earned at the battle. She just wanted to rest, a dreamless sleep where her body was able to rejuvenate.
But of course, Fandingsun wouldn't allow her, or any of them, that luxury. So, grudgingly, Dawnripple pulled herself up into a somewhat of a sitting position to listen to whatever else their leader had to throw at them. She knew most cats tended to be outspoken against any cat that was on the - Starpoint? was that what it was called? - but she never did. she usually let her mind wander during meetings, only raising her voice to cheer for a new warrior or apprentice. She kept to herself.
Flamegaze|Character Finder|Random Art Shop

Last edited by Frozen Reign; June 17th, 2024 at 08:24 AM.
Old June 17th, 2024, 10:25 AM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Amberwing padded over, tired yet quiet. She just needed to listen.
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old June 17th, 2024, 11:56 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Doh

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 51 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Glancing around, Stagheart's whiskers twitched in interest as he took in their new camp. It was... rocky. A whole lot rockier than anywhere he'd ever been, even Rugged Range. Plus, the air felt thinner and colder the higher up they went. Strange and new... Stag was adaptable, but a shift like this still shook him up a bit.

At Dusklion's call, the scarred tabby tom rose to his paws and padded over. After being patched up, he was already feeling better — though he would admit that he hadn't been hurt nearly as badly as the warrior's who'd tried to attack Berrypaw. He wondered if the one he'd nearly torn to shreds survived the attack after all.

He sat and listened to Dusklion's instructions. To his surprise, he was going to be on patrol with the deputy herself and Wisteriawren. That was the former kittypet, right? He wondered how she'd be doing after all of... this. Part of him would be more surprised if she hadn't caved and wanted to run away... but if she were still here (and able to go on patrol, no less), then he supposed Wisteria might just surprise him yet.

Padding over to Dusklion, he dipped his head in respectful greeting to her and curled his tail over his paws. He wasn't much for conversation, and he was thinking a whole lot on their situation and this new place — so he sat there quietly, waiting for their last patrolmate before heading out, his blue eyes slightly narrowed as he pondered.

[ @taillow @Rose ]

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
Request Healing | Medicine Den |(Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Last edited by squidz; June 17th, 2024 at 11:57 AM.
Old June 17th, 2024, 12:07 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post
` @squidz

Willowpaw padded up to her mentors side.

Weepingpaw padded forward.

Sweetsap watched with Softkit

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 51 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart padded up to the meeting, gazing curiously at the jagged rock jutting out over them. There was a brief, dull pang of grief over their lost home; just seeing Fadingsun calling a Clan meeting from somewhere other than their territory felt wrong. But it took a lot to shake up Stagheart, so he remained in a neutral expression.

Glancing down, he felt his apprentice brush up beside him as she joined him in walking over. He wordlessly dipped his head in greeting to her and went to sit down, somewhat near Mistyshard and Berrypaw but leaving her a spot right beside him. It was nice to see the apprentice looking a bit better in his mind — perhaps after a few night's rest? Though he wouldn't be surprised to see the dull ache of grief in her face if he looked too hard.

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
As Fadingsun called a meeting, Mistyshard trotted over, with an unsure spark in her amber eyes. Everything was changing, and if for the good or for the bad, she didn't quite know.

Berrypaw slunk out, gazing around with wide eyes. Everything here was so... cold. What she wouldn't give to feel the sandy grass of RiverClan's camp under her paws right about now... all these rocks were starting to cut up her sensitive paw pads.

Finding her mentor in the crowd, Berrypaw padded over and silently sat beside her. She offered a faint smile in greeting, but said nothing, for now — the young apprentice was still exhausted, her mind buzzing with the reality of their situation and the dozens of cats she'd treated in a blur. Not to mention the looming recap of the battle that her mind threatened to replay, haunting her by the day.

So instead, she took in a quiet breath and sat quietly, waiting for the meeting to begin. She gave Willowpaw and Stagheart a brief glance and wave with her tail as they sat down near her, but that was about the best she could do at the moment.

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
Request Healing | Medicine Den |(Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old June 17th, 2024, 01:12 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Spiraltail padded forward and sat down
Twigstep enters

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old June 17th, 2024, 02:14 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

— STAGHEART —

Stagheart padded up to the meeting, gazing curiously at the jagged rock jutting out over them. There was a brief, dull pang of grief over their lost home; just seeing Fadingsun calling a Clan meeting from somewhere other than their territory felt wrong. But it took a lot to shake up Stagheart, so he remained in a neutral expression.

Glancing down, he felt his apprentice brush up beside him as she joined him in walking over. He wordlessly dipped his head in greeting to her and went to sit down, somewhat near Mistyshard and Berrypaw but leaving her a spot right beside him. It was nice to see the apprentice looking a bit better in his mind — perhaps after a few night's rest? Though he wouldn't be surprised to see the dull ache of grief in her face if he looked too hard.

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw slunk out, gazing around with wide eyes. Everything here was so... cold. What she wouldn't give to feel the sandy grass of RiverClan's camp under her paws right about now... all these rocks were starting to cut up her sensitive paw pads.

Finding her mentor in the crowd, Berrypaw padded over and silently sat beside her. She offered a faint smile in greeting, but said nothing, for now — the young apprentice was still exhausted, her mind buzzing with the reality of their situation and the dozens of cats she'd treated in a blur. Not to mention the looming recap of the battle that her mind threatened to replay, haunting her by the day.

So instead, she took in a quiet breath and sat quietly, waiting for the meeting to begin. She gave Willowpaw and Stagheart a brief glance and wave with her tail as they sat down near her, but that was about the best she could do at the moment.
Willowpaw gave her mentor's cheek a small brush of her tail in greeting as she sat down, surprised to see Berrypaw's glance, Willowpaw blinked at her, the apprentice's face looking like she wanted to say something but wasn't sure it was the right time. Willowpaw gave a small sigh, her face looking empty as she stared ahead, she missed there old camp. She missed sitting beside her mother as she poked out of the nursery for every meeting. Glancing behind them, to the spot where the nursery would've been located. Willowpaw started to shift, clearing feeling uncomfortable about something.

Shaking her head lightly Willowpaw tried to stay still. Willowpaw kept glancing at the medicine cats. How was Daisykit? The opprounity to ask about her sister was right there, but the apprentice just didn't know wheather to talk right now or to stay silent. "Stagheart" Willowpaw whispered, "Can... you ask them about Daisykit? I don't know how to ask without becoming all protective.....and sad at the same time. Plus i'm scard for what there going to say." Willowpaw finally admitted as she looked desperately up to her mentor. Willowpaw realized she'd grown a small bit, her head now reaching his shoulder as she sat down as well as reach past it as she stood. But that was besides the point.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Closed Thread