Old May 28th, 2024, 12:55 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly
Default the scrapyard (open!)

soilder
37 moons
purrks: n/a | he/him |the assassin
Soldier stretched, licking his claws to wipe the blood of his last victim off his claws. He was amazing at being an assassin. He wondered if any Clan cats would hire him to kill someone for them. Oooo, that would be fun. He smiled, sharp teeth glinting in the sun. He couldn't be punished, because he was a rouge! No Clan rules apply! Soilder's tattered ears perked up. He could betray them! Get their dirty work done for them, then expose them! Say that he just went along with them to expose them! If asked about why he actually killed them, say he needed to give them proof. Master manipulator, that;s him! Crazed psychopath murderer... on his way there.

Welcome to the Scrapyard! It's Soilder's territory, and here's the guide.

Soilder's Den - A large empty van, with his nest and some of his... trophies. He doesn't appreciate cats coming in here without permission (VM me or else Soilder will shred your cat and make their pelt part of his collection /hj)

Healer's Den - Where sick cats go. Any passing loners with knowledge of herbs can help heal cats here.

Nursery - Where any kits can be, along with nursing or expecting queens. Located in an old delivery truck.

Elder's Den - Any cats too disabled or old can rest here. Located in the same truck as the nursery.

The Shed - A shed where the healer's den is located.

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |

Last edited by ghost.; June 21st, 2024 at 03:38 PM.
Old June 16th, 2024, 09:28 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: the scrapyard (open!)

「〷」 THE HOLY GHOST「〷」
╰► SPIRIT
he | they ♛ tall black, grey, and white chimera with varying fur lengths and texture + a kinked tail; bright amber eyes ♛
purrks : agatha kitty, lyrebird's lullaby, herb knowledge
ೃ⁀➷ @glitch

The Holy Ghost knew not where he was -- the journey had seemed endless. He was always traveling at this point and without a companion the days blended together. He supposed he was far away from the clans. The black cat's.. unexpected escape had managed to be quite the inconvenience. Nonetheless, Spirit knew he was either going to make or break it. He simply expected for the other to.. well, break.

At least they managed to learn quite a .. few things from him.

His paws throbbed lightly, perhaps he ought to see if he could find some burdock root. Though, his stomach rumbling urged him to find something to eat first.

Spirit trotted about, fluffy kinked tail high in the tail as he sniffed the air. He eventually came to halt in front of what they could only believe was a scrapyard of sorts. ,,, Hmmrgh. Rodents liked dark spaces as shelter and maybe they could find some shinies.

With a nod, he slipped in and begun to quietly explore.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Old June 21st, 2024, 04:00 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: the scrapyard (open!)

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"]

soilder
37 moons
purrks: lyrebird's lullaby (active), Billingual T1 (active | he/him |the assassin
The Assassin smelled a new scent. One of cat. He spotted blazing amber eyes that seemingly belonged to a tall black and white tom. "Who are you?" he hissed in his father's voice. Perhaps this cat knew Darktiger and would be intimidated by him. The tom grunted as he heard a rumbling stomach. And it wasn't his. Soldier slapped his paw down unconsciously on a rat that scuttled in front of him. "Here." The Assassian said, continuing to speak in his father's cold voice that had sent shivers down his spine so many times. He pushed the rodent towards the tom and adjusted his collar. Well, instead of just speaking in Darktiger's voice, he could pretend to be him. "You probably know me. Darktiger, murderer and hated by ThunderClan. I'm lucky my son followed in my footsteps. You probably wouldn't know him. But I'll introduce you when he comes back from his... hunt." He tipped his head as he heard a dog barking in the distance. "FOOD!!!" he heard it say. Stupid soft Twoleg dogs.
@wolfie - The Holy Ghost/Spirit

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |