Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 01:25 AM
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by DaffodilFlight
Today 01:10 AM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by Spider.
Today 01:01 AM
Analogous limbs [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 12:08 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Estelle
Yesterday 11:52 PM

Old June 16th, 2024, 05:30 PM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Webbed Paths and Feathered Flights {Spider’Paw and Magpie’Paw}

°Spider’Paw°
Male / Apprentice / 10 Moons / ShadowClan / Mentor: Bristle’Thorn
sleek, small black tom with brown eyes and long scar on his side
Purrks: Flock Together T1
Interaction For: @Marigoldwhisper {Maybe they can hear each other and think it’s an intruder, ready to attack or smt)

SpiderPaw had been restless that night. He didn’t know why. Perhaps because he hasn’t seen BristleThorn since she left for the attack? Whatever was keeping him awake, he couldn’t handle it much longer, getting up quietly and slipping out of camp. He wouldn’t wander far—just getting some fresh air away from so many cats. He felt cramped in his den sometimes—boy were the leader and medicine cats lucky.

He felt more comfortable in the territory he was more familiar with. He liked the denser forest, where the trees grew close together, casting intricate patterns of shadows on the forest floor. The air was cooler here, carrying with it the scent of pine and damp earth. SpiderPaw found solace in the rustle of leaves and the occasional chirp of a distant bird. It was a welcome respite from the hustle and bustle of camp life, a chance to clear his head and sort through his thoughts without the constant presence of others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old June 16th, 2024, 07:24 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Webbed Paths and Feathered Flights {Spider’Paw and Magpie’Paw}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

°Spider’Paw°
Interaction For: @Marigoldwhisper {Maybe they can hear each other and think it’s an intruder, ready to attack or smt)

SpiderPaw had been restless that night. He didn’t know why. Perhaps because he hasn’t seen BristleThorn since she left for the attack? Whatever was keeping him awake, he couldn’t handle it much longer, getting up quietly and slipping out of camp. He wouldn’t wander far—just getting some fresh air away from so many cats. He felt cramped in his den sometimes—boy were the leader and medicine cats lucky.

He felt more comfortable in the territory he was more familiar with. He liked the denser forest, where the trees grew close together, casting intricate patterns of shadows on the forest floor. The air was cooler here, carrying with it the scent of pine and damp earth. SpiderPaw found solace in the rustle of leaves and the occasional chirp of a distant bird. It was a welcome respite from the hustle and bustle of camp life, a chance to clear his head and sort through his thoughts without the constant presence of others.

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\8 moons\Shadowclan
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Magpiepaw wasn't asleep, a warrior NEVER sleeps! Anycat who said otherwise was obviously just jealous of her pure dedication. The small she-cat paced the clearing, her paws heavy on the padded ground, her brown eyes narrowed as moonlight danced in her irises. Starclan would be so proud, baba would be, so would mammy. They'd be watching her with big 'ol smiles on their faces, Magpiepaw just knew it!

Ah, and she was practically invisible if she stood still enough with the right side of her body facing the exit to camp. Nocat was getting past her! That was until she heard something. Even if a few rustling leaves was normal, especially at night, Magpiepaw wasn't about to take ANY chances. Intruder! Definitely!

She watched as the furry cat-like silhouette sat outside of the camp entrance, only a few fox lengths away from camp. Magpiepaw scoffed. Were they stalling or something? Why not just come in. C'mon WHIMP! FACE THE GREAT MAGPIEPAW LIKE A TRUE WARRIOR. Magpiepaw would have their pelt before they could even scream, nocat had any business being this close to her home.

Her bi colored belly dropped down to the floor, whiskers vibrating as wind whistled past. She crept slowly, her pawsteps completely unnoticeable (Kitty Softpaws) despite the oddly dry grass under her pads.

One... She stalked inches closer. She could almost smell the intruder, the coward.

Two... Her hackles raised as she came to a sudden pause, claws unsheathed.

THREE!!

The young cat sprang up, her claws aimed at the strangers ears... Though she missed by a longshot, black and blonde paws scrambling to regain her footing as they suddenly hit the ground. "CRUD!" She cursed, her fur bristling enough for somecat to mistaken the apprentice as being normally sized. As quick as lightning, the smell of Shadowclan slammed into her like a pitiful slap. Magpiepaw suddenly stilled, brown eyes widening with curiosity as her adrenaline fizzled away.

Spiderpaw?

Magpiepaw frowned, ears pinning back. She felt weirdly relieved that there was no threat but even with that relief her heart began to speed up wildly as if Spiderpaw had been some intruder. But he wasn't! WHAT WAS WRONG WITH HER!? She didn't need all that darn adrenaline if it was just her clanmate. Ugh, this was stupid.

"Spiderpaw! What in the name of Starclan are you doing!?" She rasped, her pink tongue running over her muzzle. "Did you WANT me to claw you silly!?"

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old June 17th, 2024, 08:21 PM

°Spider’Paw°
Interaction For: @Marigoldwhisper (I’m officially obligated to kidnap Magpie’Paw)

SpiderPaw's heart nearly leaped out of his chest as MagpiePaw sprang at him, her claws missing his ears by a whisker. He took a quick step back, his mind racing. For a moment, he had been lost in thought, and her sudden attack had jolted him back to reality.

"I come in peace, no need for claws," he mused quietly, his voice steady despite the surprise. He couldn't help but admire her fierce dedication, even if it was a bit—hmmm…how should he put this?—overwhelming at times. She was always so full of energy, so ready to defend their home.

As he looked at her, his thoughts wandered. Was she always this on edge? Did she ever let herself relax? He noticed the way her fur bristled, the fire in her eyes that slowly faded as she recognized him. Despite his worry about BristleThorn, he couldn't help but feel a strange sense of calm in her presence.

"I needed some air," he continued, trying to keep his voice even. "Couldn't sleep. Too much on my mind, I guess." He glanced around, making sure no one else was nearby. The night was still and quiet, the only sounds the rustling of leaves and their own breathing.

He wondered if she could sense his unease. He was usually good at hiding his nerves, but tonight felt different. The raid, BristleThorn's absence—it all weighed heavily on him. He tried to push those thoughts aside, focusing instead on the cat in front of him.

"You scared me half to death," he added, a faint smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. "What are you doing out here, anyway? Keeping the whole camp safe single-pawed?"

Character Biography’s

Last edited by Rowan; June 17th, 2024 at 08:21 PM.
Old June 19th, 2024, 05:59 PM

Quote:
°Spider’Paw°
Interaction For: @Marigoldwhisper (I’m officially obligated to kidnap Magpie’Paw)

SpiderPaw's heart nearly leaped out of his chest as MagpiePaw sprang at him, her claws missing his ears by a whisker. He took a quick step back, his mind racing. For a moment, he had been lost in thought, and her sudden attack had jolted him back to reality.

"I come in peace, no need for claws," he mused quietly, his voice steady despite the surprise. He couldn't help but admire her fierce dedication, even if it was a bit—hmmm…how should he put this?—overwhelming at times. She was always so full of energy, so ready to defend their home.

As he looked at her, his thoughts wandered. Was she always this on edge? Did she ever let herself relax? He noticed the way her fur bristled, the fire in her eyes that slowly faded as she recognized him. Despite his worry about BristleThorn, he couldn't help but feel a strange sense of calm in her presence.

"I needed some air," he continued, trying to keep his voice even. "Couldn't sleep. Too much on my mind, I guess." He glanced around, making sure no one else was nearby. The night was still and quiet, the only sounds the rustling of leaves and their own breathing.

He wondered if she could sense his unease. He was usually good at hiding his nerves, but tonight felt different. The raid, BristleThorn's absence—it all weighed heavily on him. He tried to push those thoughts aside, focusing instead on the cat in front of him.

"You scared me half to death," he added, a faint smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. "What are you doing out here, anyway? Keeping the whole camp safe single-pawed?"

Character Biography’s

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\9 moons\Shadowclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
"I come in peace, no need for claws."

Oh gee, maybe he should've said that before she was about to SKIN HIM FOR A TROPHY! Goodness, was she the only alert cat on the planet? That would answer a lot of of her questions. Like, why was she so amazing and awesome and capable and smart. Mayhaps all those traits were made for her! HAHA, TAKE THAT YOU PEASANTS, NOW GRAVEL AT HER PAWSSS!

Oh. Spiderpaw was eyeing her. Was he judging her? Ugh, he had no right! He was the one trying to be all sad and mysterious and stuff, if anycat should be judged and massacred, it should be HIM! Magpiepaw flicked the tip of her tail, it rhythm matched the odd quickening pace of her heart. Also, she was annoyed, but her expression probably had that written all over it. Even if Magpiepaw wanted to ignore her stupid heart entirely, it was hardddd.

Nuh-uh! Nothing's hard for THE GREAT MAGPIEPAW! She could definitely think of something. Hm, well, Spiderpaw seemed to be opening his maw to talk, so looking at him would do her some good while also being socially acceptable. She focused on his eyes, eyes that she didn't have to look up to see. Huh. Surprising. Her muscles relaxed as Spiderpaw yapped on, explaining how he couldn't sleep and all that jazz. Magpiepaw however was more focused on his eye color. Were they more blue or sapphire? The lighting probably changed the general color, but they looked kind of wispy and full in the moonlight. Like, his eyes were the sky or something poetic like that.

Bottom line: they were pretty. THE EYES. HIS EYES WERE PRETTY. And no he wasn't special! Magpiepaw thought that EVERYCAT had pretty eyes, don't get it twisted! And then he smiled. For what? She wasn't sure, she hated when she wasn't sure, it made her feel stupid! But he smiled. She couldn't get over that for some DUMB DUMB reason.

Alright, back to the most important cat in the universe, her!

"Betcha I am! Who else do you think is more capable to stop pesky squirrel-chasers from invading camp? I do this like, seven sunrises in a row, very VERY cool, don't you think? Also, what shade of blue do you think your eyes are? I was thinking sapphire but y'know the lighting and stuff and--- Wait... WHY AM I TELLING YOU!? Oh, whatever! Just, frickin' tell me, alright?" Magpiepaw ignored the way her cheeks heated in utter embarrassment. Her fur began to spike up again, suddenly wishing that moonlight hadn't been just streaming onto her. Embarrassed? Magpiepaw doesn't get embarrassed! No way! What you just saw TOTALLY didn't happen.

My Art Shop!
Old June 20th, 2024, 09:50 PM

°Spider’Paw°
Interaction For: @Marigoldwhisper

SpiderPaw couldn't help but chuckle softly at MagpiePaw's energized response. Her energy truly was contagious, even if it sometimes left him feeling like he was standing in the middle of an unpredictable storm—between all her quick changes in emotions and her more sassy side. He watched her, noting the way her fur bristled and her tail flicked with determination. She always had a way of making even the smallest moment feel like an epic adventure.

"Seven sunrises in a row, huh?" he mused, his voice light. "Sounds like you’ve got everything under control, then. The Great MagpiePaw, defender of the camp." he stated, deciding a title for her that he’d probably call her…a lot.

He shifted slightly, feeling a bit more at ease now that the initial surprise had worn off. Her question about his eyes caught him off guard, though. Sapphire? He'd never really thought about it. But the way she described it made him feel oddly self-conscious. He tried to focus on her words rather than the way his heart seemed to beat just a bit faster.

"Uh, thanks," he said, his tone a bit shy and awkward but genuine. "I guess they’re more deep blue in the daylight, but maybe they do look like sapphire in the moonlight. It’s cool how the night can make things appear.” He glanced away for a moment, feeling the heat rise to his cheeks. "Never really thought about it before."

There was a brief pause as he collected his thoughts, trying to regain his composure. MagpiePaw's intensity had a way of catching him off guard, and he found himself struggling to keep up at times. He looked back at her. Her fur bristling—her expression. He noted that as embarrassment. But no way in hell would he tell her that.

In the middle of his observation of her, he saw how the moonlight hit her fur, shining down on her. It was pretty, how each piece of fur reflected the light. Admiration filled his gaze, though he remained silent.

Old June 21st, 2024, 06:09 AM

Quote:
°Spider’Paw°
Interaction For: @Marigoldwhisper

SpiderPaw couldn't help but chuckle softly at MagpiePaw's energized response. Her energy truly was contagious, even if it sometimes left him feeling like he was standing in the middle of an unpredictable storm—between all her quick changes in emotions and her more sassy side. He watched her, noting the way her fur bristled and her tail flicked with determination. She always had a way of making even the smallest moment feel like an epic adventure.

"Seven sunrises in a row, huh?" he mused, his voice light. "Sounds like you’ve got everything under control, then. The Great MagpiePaw, defender of the camp." he stated, deciding a title for her that he’d probably call her…a lot.

He shifted slightly, feeling a bit more at ease now that the initial surprise had worn off. Her question about his eyes caught him off guard, though. Sapphire? He'd never really thought about it. But the way she described it made him feel oddly self-conscious. He tried to focus on her words rather than the way his heart seemed to beat just a bit faster.

"Uh, thanks," he said, his tone a bit shy and awkward but genuine. "I guess they’re more deep blue in the daylight, but maybe they do look like sapphire in the moonlight. It’s cool how the night can make things appear.” He glanced away for a moment, feeling the heat rise to his cheeks. "Never really thought about it before."

There was a brief pause as he collected his thoughts, trying to regain his composure. MagpiePaw's intensity had a way of catching him off guard, and he found himself struggling to keep up at times. He looked back at her. Her fur bristling—her expression. He noted that as embarrassment. But no way in hell would he tell her that.

In the middle of his observation of her, he saw how the moonlight hit her fur, shining down on her. It was pretty, how each piece of fur reflected the light. Admiration filled his gaze, though he remained silent.

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\9 moons\Shadowclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Then he laughed? AGAIN!? Sure, it was a mere little chuckle but it was enough to keep Magpiepaw wondering what the heck was so funny to him. Since she had a lack of understanding when it came to social cues or general expressions, it was like walking blind when she tried to figure out what lay beneath anothers eyes. Gosh darn it, Spiderpaw, could you be anymore difficult to read?

The small cat sat down to her paws, curling her long tail almost all the way around her body. Then it was her turn to smile, the embarrassment that settled in her cheeks long gone (mostly). "You bet I do! It's fun, I've caught more prey that way. Mistake them as intruders, shred them to pieces then drop them in the kill-pile." A blonde and black head gestured towards the freshkill pile where a numerous amount of notably shredded prey lay. "It's not my fault that frogs suspiciously sound like cats. I just couldn't tell! Plus, more prey, you've GOT to thank me." She raised a paw to her chest, her grin widening.

When Spiderpaw dubbed her that title, one she was certainly deserving of, Magpiepaw couldn't tell if he was joking or not, so she decided not to verbally express her excitement and gratitude, just in case it was some sick joke. Though, Spiderpaw didn't seem like the kind of tom to go out of his way to hurt others. Oh, fine! But if it was a joke, Magpiepaw wouldn't think twice before clawing his ears off.

She let a low purr radiate from her as moments beated between them before stopping the sound completely.

Oh shoot, the eyes thing again. Magpiepaw visibly slumped, her shoulder blades jutting out. Spiderpaw sounded awkward, she didn't need to go through a bunch of mental mind games to know that. He sounded genuine though, at least that's what she thought genuineness sounded like. She tilted her head slightly. Huh, then she'd just have to get a peak at him once it reached sun high, so then she would be the judge of that!

Silence strung between the two and Magpiepaw noticed him staring. She wrinkled her nose wondering if she'd properly groomed herself last morning. Wait-- why did she care about that? She only groomed herself to look nice in front of highranks, nocat else. So why was Spiderpaw different? ANY WHY WAS HE STARING??

"Drop your eyes, right now, before I slap them straight to the back of your head." She wiled herself to snarl, put some ump behind her threats, but she couldn't. Her expression was sharp enough to substitute for the snarl but her tone of voice really made the whole thing fall apart. It was all hollow and frizzy, like it was an empty threat. Which it wasn't. Magpiepaw was willing to smack anyone, regardless of rank or relation, especially if they were staring at her for no darn reason.

My Art Shop!
Old June 22nd, 2024, 09:53 AM

°Spider’Paw°
Purrks: Flock Together T1 [ACTIVE]
Interaction For: @Marigoldwhisper (last post for a while probably…maybe)

SpiderPaw found himself genuinely enjoying the conversation. MagpiePaw was such an entertaining cat, full of surprises and entertainment.

"You certainly have a knack for keeping the camp safe, huh?" SpiderPaw remarked, his tone warm and genuine. As she poked her head in the direction of the fresh-kill pile, he followed her gaze, giving a small nod of approval. "And I can't argue with the results. That fresh-kill pile is impressive, to say the least," he noted, his eyes lingering on the pile of prey. “So, I suppose if I must, thank you.” He expressed his appreciation with a polite nod, his respect for her skills evident.

“Ah- sorry- it’s just- the way the moon shines off your fur. It’s pretty,” he stated, her somewhat harsh threat shocking him for a moment. He hadn’t meant to make her uncomfortable, but her intensity was something he admired.

Okay—he had to collect himself. “I was just…admiring the view,” he said kindly, his voice calm. He offered her the most innocent and pure smile, hoping to ease the tension. His genuine admiration shone through, and he wanted to convey that he meant no harm.

SpiderPaw shifted slightly, adjusting more weight onto one paw than the other. It felt more comfortable for him. If he had more weight on his left paw, he felt as though he was stretching out his old injury. It felt weird.

He was still trying to understand Magpie’Paw, but he believed he was slowly getting to know her more and more, going layer by layer of her personality. She was fierce and protective, yet there was a softness to her that he found intriguing.