Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:26 PM
thunder and ice, lookin’...
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 10:24 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:20 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by hiraeth
Today 10:19 PM
“The Devil Knows My...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:15 PM

Old June 16th, 2024, 12:39 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default talonpaw training

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
Each day it seemed that her wounds were getting better and healing. It still hurt to use her tail, but at least Mists had managed to set the bones back in place. The one that worried her was the nasty looking starting-to-scar flank wound she had. The WindClan leader certainly hadn't held back, that was for sure, but at least she hadn't killed her. That was something she still had to work through.

There was one cat who's absense was noticeable, and the last thing the deputy wanted was for her apprentice's training to suffer because of it. Dusklion gave a snort as she pushed thoughts of the kit-warrior from her head and trotted over to the familiar pelt of Talonpaw. He didn't look all that injured thank the stars. "Not sure where... Starlin'flight went off to, but I'm not gonna let it deter your trainin'. Come on, while we walk you can tell me what you've learned already." Turning away the dark tabby gave a small wince, twisting her head to once again check on her flank wound.

[ Talonpaw - @Ian ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old June 18th, 2024, 01:06 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: talonpaw training

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Talonpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Dusklion's voice shakes him from his thoughts, and he numbly listens as she confirms his worst fear. Starlingflight is gone. Gone like everyone else. Like always. He barely hears the next words out of the deputy's mouth, and he answers automatically. "Nothing. She took me out of camp but we never made it to the actual training part. It's happened with everyone I've tried to get training from."

Talonpaw vows to himself that he will get revenge on WindClan, ThunderClan, and ShadowClan for killing Starlingflight. She would be here if she could have. The only explanation was she was dead, and they had killed her in the raid.

"I want battle training," he says suddenly, snapping his eyes over to Dusklion with focused intensity. The thoughts of vengeance running rampant in his mind are the only thing keeping him from breaking. Now all that's left is gaining the skills necessary to sate his thirst for blood.

@taillow

Old June 23rd, 2024, 06:35 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: talonpaw training

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
The fact that Starlingflight hadn't bothered to teach Talonpaw anything before disappearing left a sour taste in the deputy's mouth. Dusklion hadn't forgotten the snarky attitude she had received when reprimanding the kit-warrior, and now all the boisterous talk of "experience" made her want to laugh. Some experience she had if she didn't bother training her apprentice. "Well those days are over. Next time a mentor of yours slacks off you let me know 'n I'll remind 'em what their duties are as a warrior of this Clan."

The dark tabby wasn't surprised that his first request was battle training. A grin spread across her face as she turned to face him. "Alright, we can do that. I wanna go through a run down of the moves, 'n then we get to practicin' them. Leapin' at the enemy is good but you don't wanna hit 'em head on usually - most'll see that comin'. You can leap 'n duck at the last moment, flash a paw to distract 'em 'n then hit 'em hard with your other one... there's a bit." For now since it seemed Talonpaw didn't have the basics yet, they'd start there.

"First thing I wanna teach you is the front paw blow. You're gonna life your paw, like this," Dusklion demonstrated by lifting her paw in the air, then swiping it down fast in three rapid successions. "Dependin' on what you're using it for will determine how many times to swing your paw down. Stunnin' an enemy usually calls for at least three. A warning blow - only one." Squaring herself in front of the tom she gave a nod. "Try it on me. You wanna go for either the head or shoulders."

[ Talonpaw - @Ian ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; June 23rd, 2024 at 06:35 PM.