Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:15 PM

Old June 16th, 2024, 12:04 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Moonraven

TallGrass walked in "Twilight star may I have a word?" he asked walking in he remained standing as he began to speak "Twilightstar While I was out taking a stroll in the territory and I found a body of what I can assume was an apprentice, now this cat did not hold the smell of windclan and I don't know what clan they came from." he said with a sigh

Bugclan sign ups

-+{My characters}+-

Fallingpaw

Last edited by Spider.; June 16th, 2024 at 12:04 PM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 06:36 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by zBlaze View Post

Friends? Wellllll Owlkit hadn't EXACTLY made a Lotta friends. Yet. The cinnamon tortie sat, legs splayed out in a goofy sit, before perking up. She was working... on.. it. But she wanted to make friends! Lots of them! And she was very keen on doing so. She would! She would be friends with everyone! SHE WAS UNSTOPPABLE! "N' yet! But I'LL! I friended one, but dunno where'sh went. Don't see her round of..of..offen." Dang it, she never could say often. Oh wait! She remembered now! Yay! "N' talked a bit to Robinsnow!! Heard bout super cool stuffs! Like oth' clans! Cause we're WindClan! And then there's Thuuunderclan and Shaaaadowclan. Riv'Clan are bullies! So they're on timeout!" The Tortie's chirp was innocently oblivious. She hadn't really thought too much about the severity of what happened to Riverclan or the harmed WindClan warriors. Scars had become a normal thing to her, like patterns on a pelt. Oh? WOW! Lots of warriors would wanna be FRIENDS with HER? WOWEE! But her explorations had taken a whole lot of time and the fluffball was much too focused on knowing the camp better than every other cat EVER! To focus on friends. That was a surprise to herself, as it was super hard for her to stay focused on one task for long. But somehow Owlkit had managed it. Somehow.

"Also gonna show how to climb!! Trees!! I learned that when I was little! Mama showed me! Am Suuuper good't it." She boasted, finding a new topic. "I'm gonna be the best warrior! Gon' climb better than Thundercl'n! Heard they climb lots, but I'm gonna climb better! They're stinky!" As though proving her point, a sneeze exploded out of her, causing the cinnamon molly to nearly tumble backwards in surprise. Allergies often plagued her at this time of year, and her sneezes came at the seemingly worst times. But she didn't let that stop her from bouncing around like a rabbit on cat mint. That was a peculiar thought. What did rabbits do when they ate catmint? Nope, stop thinking bout that! Back to her old topics! "Gon be such good warrior I'll be dep'ty but not leader cause you're leader and I like you lots."

[I love this kit, she reminds me so much of Twi's first adopted son, Stagleech's personality]
Oh, so she had made a friend, a she-cat from the sounds of it. Didn't know the name from the sounds of it though. And Robinsnow. She hasn't seen the warrior since she was brought into the clan, but little news with clan-swappers, was better than more. She was intrigued that Robinsnow had shared such information with the kit. It didn't seem like Owlkit fully understood why RiverClan was in time-out. Twilightstar preferred that she didn't anyway. Owlkit was in her purest time of life, seemingly untainted by the harsh reality. Twilightstar would prefer that kits stay naive and innocent before their lives get filled with drama, war, and death that come with clan life.

"Climb? You sound like a little squirrel. That's quite an interesting skill, not many of the cats in WindClan know how to climb." Twilightstar told her, laughing at her mockery of ThunderClan. "WindClan doesn't have a lot of trees, besides this one and one in the territory. We prefer running over climbing, so I'm sure you'll be the best climber in the clan." She encouraged the kit. Twilightstar wasn't fond of climbing in the slightest and didn't see a need for it around here, but if Owlkit wanted to climb she wouldn't tell her no. Let her enjoy what little freedom she had before she started her training.

Twilightstar ears twitched erratically as Owlkit suddenly sneezed. It was a big one too. The scarred feline stared at the kit with concern and leaned in to give her some curious sniffs while she bounced back and continued talking.

"And what a great deputy you would be, WindClan would be honored to have you." She trilled, used to indulging in kit dreams of grandeur. They all seemed to want to be leaders, deputies, or medicine cats without realizing all the work and the decisions that came with it, but again no need to stomp on kittens' dreams.

"You don't smell sick,"Twilightstar said once she finished sniffing the kit. "Do you sneeze often around this time of the season?" She had a deputy who often sneezed around this time as well. Coyotesnarl was a mean furball, but his sneezes certainly made him appear less menacing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post
@Moonraven

TallGrass walked in "Twilight star may I have a word?" he asked walking in he remained standing as he began to speak "Twilightstar While I was out taking a stroll in the territory and I found a body of what I can assume was an apprentice, now this cat did not hold the smell of windclan and I don't know what clan they came from." he said with a sigh

The she-cat looked to the mouth of her den after the warrior called her name. She nodded her head both in greeting and confirmation for him to speak. "A body that did not smell of WindClan and was apprentice age?" She found herself a bit alarmed at this.

"Where in the territory do you find the body, did you just leave it there? Were there any scents of predators or other cats in the area? Can you tell me their appearance, fur color, significant scarring, or anything similar?" Twilightstar asked,

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old Today, 07:06 PM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

A little squirrel? Owlkit couldn't suppress a giggling storm. Owlkit the squirrel! But Owlkit's giggles 3rupted into an Itty bitty sneeze, made her giggle harder.. The scatteredbrained fluffball known as Aubs puffed out her chest proudly, laughter pausing abruptly. She would make a good deputy? Wowee! Her tail fluffed in excitement. Owlkit was about to talk again, blabbering about something that she forgot almost immediately, but then Bigcat gave her a sniff. Or two or three. She wrinkled her nose in response of her question, thinking hard. "Have nev' been live round this time. But only been sneeze round flow'rs n plant." She chirruped to Twilightstar, but then moved on with her conversation. "D'you wanna play hide n sneak? Seek?" the tortoiseshell's eye were bright and excited,, but another sneeze made her erupt into purring giggles.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>