Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:35 AM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by Blazimations
Today 05:25 AM
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by alec
Today 05:22 AM
two birds, caw caw [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 05:05 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:39 AM

Old June 11th, 2024, 08:32 PM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Search Party!

°Spider’Paw°
Male / Apprentice / 9 Moons / ShadowClan / Mentor: Bristle’Thorn
sleek, small black tom with brown eyes and long scar on his side
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Dark @furrensic (sorry for the late reply!)

He held his head high and tried hiding the uncertainty in his gaze about…well, everything. His mentors safety, what to do at the new camp. Why this would happen to them?

He realized he had forgotten to respond to the warrior with them for a while, filling the air with a silence before stammering out “oh- uh- yeah. Plenty of times”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old June 12th, 2024, 05:51 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

As Honeyoak and Turtlepaw stayed nearby eachother, they continued to both look for cats that needed their help. Even though they both were lost themselves.

( Here's another two lost mollies!!! They are still near the former camp!)

@Aolani @Eden @Luminous
Old June 12th, 2024, 04:51 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Wispypaw
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
But you can't catch me now

✴she/her ✴ No purrks

While it seemed that Pigeonpaw, Pelicanpaw, or whatever their name was found someone, she could smell two more bodies close by along with a third one. The apprentice chose not to voice her thoughts for now since she took note of Nightshivers response to her words earlier, she'd control herself, for now. Since Pelicanpaw was going for the twoleg smelling freak she would go for the double trouble, maybe night could go to that third one that smelt weird. As she ventured closer and closer she could tell the scent was getting stronger till eventually, she could feel the two brainless cats in front of her or her general vicinity. If they were just frolicking around the old camp she couldn't understand why they couldn't just track down the clan to the new location, they had noses why not use them? Wispypaw could only guess that others around her weren't as smart to use their other senses as she could, what a pity. "'ey Tweedle dee and tweedle dumber, It's time to leave this wreck, if you come back with me to the patrol and don't venture off, maybe you'd get to see the new camp" blind gaze stared down at the two if her tone sounded offending that sucked for them because she surely didn't care for their feelings.

@FruitBatz

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old June 12th, 2024, 09:49 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Sleepypaw's eyes followed Stagskull as the warrior... Followed the wrong cat. Her head tilted, inspecting the feline whom she assumed to be Yellowtwist.. And indeed appeared to be Yellowtwist - not Dizzycloud, whom was meant to be on the patrol with them.
"Stagskull."
She addressed the leading warrior, eyes dull and unblinking as she stared at them.
"We're with Dizzycloud. To Saltmeadow Marsh. Not Yellowtwist."
She stated plainly, tail idly waving as she looked around for Dizzycloud.
"Let's be off."
She then mew, awaiting for the warrior to follow her towards Saltmeadow Marsh - Dizzycloud could catch up if they didn't want to appear right away.

[ @Aolani @ChaosBringer. - Not sure what's happened but I believe it's Stag, Dizzy and Sleepy to Saltmeadow and Yellow, Wispy, Night and Pigeon to the camp ahah ]

-----------

Ah, and off they were. Nightshiver felt a bit nervous, frankly, but tried to keep her anxiety down as they quietly treaded the forest until the... Well, now, former camp came within their vicinity. Yellowtwist and Wispypaw - as she looked around - seemed to already have found some stragglers, and Nightshiver offered each of them an encouraging smile when she heard a familiar voice call for help. Her ears flickered, recognition shimmering in her eyes as she noted the strain in the molly's voice, paws swiftly carrying her forth as she recognised it to be Starrysmoke - one of ShadowClan's heavily pregnant queens, and worry was quick to fill her heart; but Nightshiver set it aside, offering a comforting smile as she hurried closer despite the knit of worries in her brow.
"St..Starry...smoke..! We a-are... here. to look... for any..anyone... left.. behind. Are you... Alright? What is.... wrong?"
She looked over the queen, trying to spot any injuries - though, deep within her mind, she could already guess what may be happening.

[ @Eden @Luminous @Aolani @Bean ]

Old June 13th, 2024, 08:44 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Stagskull

Stagskull frowned at her own stupidity. How could she make a mistake like that? "Apologies. Cryingelk, stay with Yellowtwist." She said to the apprentice, following Sleepypaw.

Stagskull saw a familiar pelt as they walked to Saltmeadow Marsh, and a smaller one. [B]"Flamegaze? Is that Duskpaw with you?"[B] She called out.

@Estelle @Aolani @Frozen Reign @LostInTheOrchids

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old June 14th, 2024, 04:49 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Dizzycloud had been left behind, but that was her fault. She wasn't walking to fast. She sped up to join Sleepypaw and the others.
[ @ChaosBringer. - i completely forgot dizzycloud was even participating in this oops ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]

Last edited by Aolani; June 14th, 2024 at 04:50 PM.
Old June 15th, 2024, 06:58 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Vibrant blue eyes looked around the Marsh when Stagskull called out towards two felines; an apprentice and a warrior, turning to look the way Stagskull was facing. Subtly, Sleepypaw grew aware of Dizzycloud finally joining them, but her mind was momentarily elsewhere. Duskpaw. That was one name she recognised, at least a little, a single name she could put a vague face to as being a child of Cougarbite, no? Thus cousins by relation. She knew Cougarbite was Miss Grandmama's grandson as well, albeit she hardly knew the tom. Leaving Flamegaze up to the two warriors, Sleepypaw decided to approach her possible cousin with a quiet step, dully blinking as she observed the apprentice with vibrant eyes.
"Duskpaw."
She spoke for the apprentice's attention.
"Come."

[ @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign ]

Old June 15th, 2024, 09:46 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Fanatic

@ChaosBringer. @Estelle @Aolani @LostInTheOrchids

~Flamegaze~
She/her|Warrior|Shadowclan
Purrk(s): Silver Tongue | Active
-------------------
Flamegaze turned around at the call, trying to identify who it was. She saw three cats, positioned as if they were searching for someone, one lagging behind a bit. Looking around further, she saw another, smaller cat not far away from her; an apprentice. That must be Duskpaw. And the one who had called to her...
"Stagskull?" she asked. she didn't know him very well, but at least she knew his name. Flamegaze looked at the other cats in the patrol. The cream-colored cat must be Dizzycloud. and the younger looking one would be Sleepypaw. She really only vaguely knew who they were.
She began to wonder how she might twist her situation into something favorable for herself. Tell the truth? a version of it? Lie completely?
instead of picking an excuse just yet, she went with, "Thank goodness you found me. I might have been wandering for days looking for the group if you hadn't shown up. Maybe not though, " she added, "after all this is still our territory, even if it is nearly overrun by two-legs at the moment." Surely they would take that. it was just the right amount of innocence mixed with a smidgen of mystery. Not quite an excuse yet. Stalling to give herself time to think.
Flamegaze|Character Creator|Random Art Shop

Last edited by Frozen Reign; June 20th, 2024 at 07:25 AM.
Old June 17th, 2024, 01:31 PM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Aggressive

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

S T A R R Y S M O K E
She/Her - 21 Moons - ShadowClan Queen
Purrks: N/A
Plump gray molly with white
specks and blue eyes

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝
TW: Blood, Birthing, Child Death/Stillborn, Death

Starrysmoke flashed Nightshiver a painful smile as the forever queen made her way over. "N-Not really. T-The kits d-decided that now was a good time to a-arrive," the queen said, letting out a yowl of pain. "H-Hurts," she whimpered as the contractions continued. Soon, the first kit arrived. A brown and white baby girl. Deep blue hues mingled pain and love for the first kit, as Starrysmoke groomed the kit until they started mewing. She nudged them to her belly so they could get some milk. "B-Berrykit," she said as pain rippled through her belly. The next kit arrived soon after Berrykit - this time it was a silver and white tabby female. Starrysmoke repeated the process she did with Berrykit, grooming her and then nudging the newborn to her belly. "E-Echokit," she mewed, her expression quickly changing to panic as she noticed blood smeared on Echokit's pelt, and the gray queen's paws. Was there supposed to be blood??

Starrysmoke didn't have time to think as the next kit arrived, another tabby, and a boy. He was similar to his sister, having a dark brown pelt. Like Echokit, the newborn had blood smeared on his pelt, and a lot more this time. "T-Tigerkit," she whimpered out, looking to the forever queen with fear in her eyes. "W-Why is t-there so much b-blood?" she whimpered, letting out another yowl of pain as the next kit arrived. But there was something wrong with it.

Quickly, Starrysmoke got to grooming the kit, but it didn't mewl. It didn't even move. Tears filled her eyes, shaking her head in disbelief as she kept grooming the kit, ignoring the intense pain of her stomach and the pool of blood she was laying in. "N-No," she whispered, tears streaming down her eyes when she finally accepted it. "I-Its gone," she wailed, burying her face in the fur of the kit. They didn't even live.

As the next and final kit arrived, Starrysmoke felt lighteheaded. Her tears were a mix of pain and sorrow as she groomed the final kit. This one was a black-gray female, but she had a deformed muzzle. "S-Snarlingkit," she whispered, pushing the newborn kit to feed with her siblings. Starrysmoke then noticed the pool of blood they were laying in, the passed kit's pelt filled with blood. "Wh-What's h-happening?" the queen whimpered, looking to her companion queen. Darkness crept up the edge of the young female's vision, and she knew what had to be done. Tears streamed down her gray and white fur, as her blue eyes fixed on the forever queen. "T-Take care of them. P-Please," she whispered before laying her head down and closing her eyes. I love you, my childs. Only a few moments later, her chest fell without rising again.

Starrysmoke was dead.

[ @Estelle - Decided i should get this up now since night is the only one who really needs to respond ]
[ @leopardheart00 - Berrykit l @Dakotaa - Echokit l @Rowan - Tigerkit - @Dolomedes - Stillborn/Unknown l @Desert Rain Frog - Snarlingkit ]

[Kits, You may submit your kit to the allegiances !!]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Bean; June 17th, 2024 at 01:33 PM.
Old June 17th, 2024, 02:25 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

SnarlingKit
Grey-Black She With Cream Chest And Tail Tip. Deformed Muzzle Causing A Permanent Snarl.
She Mewed, Kneeding Her Mother's Stomach For Milk.She Mewed Unhappily As A Few Drops Of Milk Fell From Her Deformed Snout. She Felt StarrySmokes Body Grow Cold Beneath Her Kneeding Paws. She Still Continued Kneeding. The Body Of Her Mother Grew Colder And Colder... So Did The Blood She Was Laying In. Another Unhappy Mew Escaped Her Mouth As More Milk Dripped From Her Muzzle. She Cried Out, But Still Kneeded, Trying To Get All The Milk She Could. She Started To Shiver, Releasing From Her Mother And Crawling To The Nearest Warmth. NightShiver. She Crawled Towards Her And Laid On The Forever Queens Paws, Biting And Attempting To Draw Milk From One Of Her Toes.
[@Bean - StarrySmoke | @Estelle - NightShiver | @Dolomedes - Stillborn/Unknown | @leopardheart00 -Berrykit | @Dakotaa - EchoKit | @Rowan - Tigerkit]

LionFlop Is ShadowClans Secret Murderer
Click Link To Sign Your Cat Up To Have Ketchup!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=83853

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; June 17th, 2024 at 04:38 PM.