Today 04:39 AM

Old June 15th, 2024, 06:48 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Haggard Ruins

REDHAWK
she/they | thunderclan hornet
Her back hurt. Bad. Thankfully Redhawk hadn't sustained any other injuries outside of that - the one that was currently getting at her the most was the worry over Mudhound and Spiderthroat hopefully returning with Bumblestar, Wolfhive, and Violetfreckle in tow.

Speak of the deputy... his prompt arrival and lack of grief signaled to her that the three must've been found and alright. Maybe that's why Mudhound wasn't there?? Immediately the hornet was on her paws and heading out after him, glancing at the cat called to join and offering a brief smile. That was Elkpaw's mother, wasn't it?

Ducking under the entrance den, the hornet gave a flick of her tail as she followed Spiderthroat. Redibrd. The nickname made her chuckle a bit.

Once out and at the Ruins, Redhawk did her best to not shiver with fear. The body of the fisher still lay dead. "SSS-Should... I mean maybe one of us c-could grab t-the head, and the other..." Perplexed at how they would manage to carry this beast back, Redhawk positioned herself near the front of the fisher and glanced up at Spiderthroat, waiting to see if he had any ideas.

Every now and then though the hornet glanced warily down at the creature, almost as if she expected it to fling her into the hole for the third time.

[ Spiderthroat - @Starfall ] [ Dovefluff - @poppy ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old June 15th, 2024, 06:59 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

// @Starfall @taillow

Close enough to her name. She had only been apart of this Clan for 17 moons, but at least the deputy got the general theme right. "Coming, Spiderface." She grunted, in a tone the suggested playfulness but she was too exhausted to conjure up a facial expression to support it. She had worried about her mate, not seeing him since the battle. Either he was gone like everyone else was or avoiding her and she didn't know which was worse. But with the anniversary of her childrens birth, she had more on her mind than whatever hurt his absence had left her with.

Nose wrinkling as she, Redhawk and Spiderthroat neared the body, she had to pause to get used to the stink. Turning to Redhawk she tried to give her a reassuring nod, assuming by the context clues that Redhawk probably didn't have good memories here. "I can grab the head and neck area." She offered, assuming the head part would make the other Molly most uncomfortable and that was the last thing she wanted.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old June 15th, 2024, 07:28 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
@taillow , @poppy

The calico simply looked down at the body. Rather singed if he'd say so. It was in a bit of a pickle, but it would be wonderful food and he sure would be absolutely peeved if they didn't get to enjoy the thing that almost killed their leader, a hornet and a warrior.

"If you're hurtin. Pull. I'll push from the bottom. I want both of you pullin. We're draggin this thing back and eating every last scrap of meat off of it's bones." he grumbled. His shoulder was on fire. He'd have to get that looked at. Rather swiftly, he stumbled his way down halfway into the hole. The dirt seemed to cover up whatever entrance or exit there was. Whether naturally or unaturally he didn't care. As long as there would be no more lost.

Posing himself just beside the beast's haunches, and pushing up. Moving it slightly to and fro to see if it was a weight he would even be able to push. With a final intake of breath the deputy prepped what muscles he had. "Start pullin!" he called, at the same time he went to push. The beast was heavy. He was strong, but he sure wasn't this strong.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old June 16th, 2024, 07:26 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 28 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

Raggedear sat in the ruins with his head turned towards the sky, his eyes closed as he soaked in the warmth of the sun, tail swishing around contently. He had never grown up in ThunderClan's old camp, but he liked to come sit here and imagine how his ancestors used to live.

The Maine Coon let out a pleasant sigh, debating whether he should catch the rodent he scented scuttling about. Eyes flying open, the ThunderClan warrior thought he detected another scent. He opened his jaws to taste the air. Nothing smelled out of place- and he couldn't hear anything approaching. However, right as he was about to stand up, the tom felt sharp claws sink into his tail. "Ow!" He yowled in pain, whirling around with hackles raised and fur bushed to face his attacker.

Immediately, his hackles lay flat, but his whiskers still twitch indignantly. This cat in front of him sure smelled like ThunderClan, but Raggedear didn't recognize him. The opposing cat was clearly young, looking fresh out of apprenticehood, if he even was. "What on StarClan's green earth are you doing? Where is your mentor?" He meowed, bringing his tail closer to his face so he could give it a good sniff. No major injuries, besides some bruised pride that he could be snuck up on.

The tom gave his tail a swift lick, then turned back to Sprucejumper. Despite his hurt pride, Raggedear tilted his head and gave an approving look. "That was some good stalking, though. Never even heard you coming."

[ @Alchemist Kitsune | omg yesss, sorry for late reply, I had a lot of IRL stuff that just wrapped up today ]

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00
Old June 18th, 2024, 08:52 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

REDHAWK
she/they | thunderclan hornet
As Dovefluff offered to grab the head and neck - and more importantly, where the teeth would be should this beast come alive again and try to kill her again - Redhawk offered a grateful smile. "T-Thanks, Dovefluff," the hornet purred after the sense of relief flooded her.

Spiderthroat rounding the back and calling for them to pull pulled Red out of her fear for a brief second. She gave a small huff, mentally preparing herself to start pulling. She was acting like a kit and she knew it, ears drawing back out of embarrassment. Moving a bit down to the base of the massive creatures neck, the hornet readied herself to pull once the deputy started pushing. As he assumed his position, she leaned down and sank her fangs into the thick beast, eyes flickering to Spiderthroat.

On his command she yanked backwards, paws digging into the dirt as she strained herself in pulling the beast backwards, hopefully with the help of Dovefluff pulling as well.

[ Dovefluff - @poppy ] [ Spiderthroat - @Starfall ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |