여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: [WC Healing] The Forest Roars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@Rose - Lostspark @SeonghwasBunnyEars - Watertail
The green-eyed warrior scowled at the senior who passed out moments after Leechscar returned. He was less than impressed here, and any concern he might have felt turned into further annoyance. He flickered an ear in Lostspark's direction at her order and got up to do as asked. Upon entering the warrior's den, the disgusting scent of fish was worse. Wrinkling his nose in disgust, he grabbed the closest nest and hauled it into the clearing, near Watertail's downed form.

The fury kept a tail length of distance to avoid hovering over the former healer. They didn't have to wait long for Watertail to wake his sorry ass up. He got up disorientated, causing Leechscar to roll his eyes. It was impossible to feel any sympathy for this mess of a cat. If his memory was lost, Leechscar wondered if he could convince Twilightstar to boot him out of WindClan.

"Calm down, Watertail." Leechscar huffed behind Lostspark's shoulder. "Your kits are back at WindClan where they belong, and where I'm starting to think that you do as well." The grump was extra bitter since he had to bring out a smelly nest for no reason now. The warrior genuinely wondered how the higher ranks managed to deal with complete morons like this on a day-to-day basis. Their patience must be incredible.

Watertail narrowed his eyes. "Who the hell asked you. Respect your elders." Watertail snarled as the warrior rolled his eyes. Watertail was usually quiet and wise, but he was acting like a child due to his fuzzy feeling head. "Why... do I feel so... weird." Watertail meowed. "I feel.... like I'm going to pass out..." Watertail grumbled. A small trickle of blood falling onto his face as he tipped his head down for a moment, Watertail didn't notice it through his thick fur. "Willowpaw... Weepingpaw..." Watertail whispered the Riverclan apprentice's names.

Watertail's eyes glazed softly as he looked around. "What...am I doing? Acting out like a damn child." Watertail looked at the cats around him and weakly dipped his head. "I'm sorry.... my heads not in the right place... I feel so lightheaded and..... I think I hit my head... while fighting that one warrior..... what was his name..... ahh.. Hawksun.. But.... why can't I rememeber what happened before I hit my head...... and the last few... moment I can hardley remember...." Watertail sat calmly although his eyes lit up in worry and fear. "I'm not going to be hurt am I? Or no..... stupid question I'm already hurt.... I'm not going to.... die or anything.... right?" Watertail meowed, his meow getting drowsy by the second.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3