Last post by occultation
Today 03:09 PM

Old June 15th, 2024, 04:49 PM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Aggressive

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

PERCHWIND

Another day arrived as the sun rolled up the sky, and Perchwind emerged from the warriors den. The gray tom glanced at the prey pile, deciding a rabbit would make a nice meal.

Once he took the rabbit, he went back to his spot outside the warriors den. Once he had sat back down, he began to eat the rabbit he had retrieved. It was a nice day, and clear skies. His favorite. An open sky was one of the warrior's favorite things about WindClan, apart from feeling the breeze ruffle his fur whilst out on the moor.

[ @Dolomedes - Rabbitpaw]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old June 15th, 2024, 07:16 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 51 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Beefed Up T1
· · ────────────── · ·
[Bravebird - @taillow ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur plodded into camp along with the rest of those who had returned from the 3v1 battle, wheezing slightly with each breath that sent fire through his ribs. Definitely bruised something. The gash on his belly had mostly sealed up, thank the stars, but he knew that one wrong move would open it again.

He wasted no time going to Lightningstorm along with the rest of the injured, respectfully waiting his turn and helping out wherever he could until it was time for him to be looked at. As... unnerving as Lightningstorm's unusual behavior had been recently, Hawkfur didn't the energy to worry about it. Perhaps tomorrow morning he would ask Firestorm--stars, Firestorm being back...--if something was up.

One expert treatment later, and Hawkfur was padding across the clearing, ready for a nap, when a familiar pelt caught his eye, and the battle-weary warrior brightened. He waved his tail at Bravebird as she approached, noticing with pleasure that she looked very healthy. Glowing, even. Though that look in her eyes...

[HEHEHEHEHEH ITS TIME]
BRAVEBIRD
she/her | windclan fury | 47 moons
Pacing. That was all the Fury had been doing since the battle party left. Even the constant nausea she felt now because of... that wasn't enough to deter her. Blue eyes narrowed into slits Bravebird lifted her head as the sound of paw steps neared it. Immediately she was on guard incase one of those wretched fish somehow managed to break in again - but a rush of relief washed over her as it was Hawkfur. He seemed relatively uninjured as she rushed over to him, checking him over to make sure her eyes didn't betray her.

"Please tell me you guys slaughtered them all," she snapped, her anger not directed at her friend as she glared out of the camp entrance. Her blood was still boiling, the anger the only thing to replace the grief she'd felt since discovering Fernrise. "Please tell me their camp was destroyed and they were driven out like the worthless, no-good, dung-faced rogues they are." Her tail lashed behind her, teeth bared as as if she still expected one of them to slip through.

...But no. It was just the rest of the Clan. Finally looking back at Hawkfur she kept the same narrowed gaze on her face. "I hope you guys eradicated them." Then, her expression softened a bit as she remembered what she had wanted to tell him earlier. "You're not hurt, are you??" He didn't look it, but Brave wanted to be extra sure.

[ Hawkfur - @Mica ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old June 15th, 2024, 07:54 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 51 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Beefed Up T1

· · ────────────── · ·
[Bravebird - @taillow ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur’s face crinkled into tired amusement as Bravebird hounded him with questions. His gaze was hard, however, when he gave her a nod. “Scattered to whatever rats nest they belong in. They won’t be returning any time soon.” He knew once they did the clans would have to play nice again, but Hawkfur was less than sure about allowing RiverClan back into WindClan’s good graces. Especially with how much they had hurt Bravebird.

At her scrutinization, Hawkfur shrugged. “I went after Fadingsun,” he admitted, “but I didn’t manage much more than a few gashes.” The embarrassment he felt about the matter was palpable.

“Just a gash and a bruise on my stomach.” He reassured her. And true to form, cobwebs stained with blood and herbs cling to his belly fur. “I’ll be right as rain soon!” Hawkfur’s voice took on a cheery tone, despite the exhaustion in his gaze.

“How are you feeling? I heard Crowtooth demanded you stay behind.” He winced as though bringing up a sore subject hurt him too. “Sorry ‘bout that. Hope you feel better soon.” Hawkfur gave Bravebird a soft, affectionate smile. So oblivious to how obvious his love for her was to the rest of the world.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old June 17th, 2024, 11:29 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Welcoming

Flowerpaw walked over to the freshkill pile with a huge rabbit she just caught and she dropped it in. She was about to go get more prey when she thought of somthing then she turned to go to the apprentice den when suddenly she bumped right into Silverfur. " I am so sorry." Flowerpaw said with a scared tone thinking she was about to get yelled at. @SilverFur.
Old June 17th, 2024, 04:03 PM

My Mood: Queenly

@---Bluestar---

SilverFur would blink at her then smile, she would eye the prey up before gettingup herself. She would twich her whiskers and glance at Flowerpaw. "Twilightstar made me a apprentice as well, but I'm not allowed to leave the camp on my own to collect moss or anything" she would grumble. "You free to come collect moss for the elders bedding? I could sneak out but then I'll end up getting caught and being in more trouble" she would be bored having done not much since she had been demoted.

"I think clearing their bedding and checking for ticks be a good way to show Twilightstar that I can make good choices"
Old June 17th, 2024, 04:27 PM

Flowerpaw looked at Silverfur with shock "Why what did you do?" she asked with the look of confusion all over her face.
@SilverFur.
Old June 17th, 2024, 06:15 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Ok so, that'd been a mess. Flowerheart, now Flowerpaw had been dragged to the leaders den and Frogkit had followed and promptly made things worse for them both and was now serving out a punishment. One that was, frankly, not his issue anymore unless she caused more issues.

Silverfur however, was.
That one just didnt know when to quit, toeing the line of trouble and now starting to be hit for it yet still not stopping.

First she was stupid and attacked a clanmate in the heat of battle, and then refusing to see how that might put her on thin ice did not stop provoking everyone. Crowtooth included.
Well now she was getting consequences for it first a temporary demotion and now the punishment from Twilightstar Crowtooth was sent to lay down.

And GOD was he feeling smug about it. The tom had a giant cocky smug grin on his face and was downright sauntering over to find the molly, tail flicking behind him.
"Oh little miss Silverfur~ Ya just dont know when ta keep yer mouth shut do ya? Gotta admit, thought it'd take longer fer ya ta get on Twi's nerves given how patient she is but congrats! Apparently yer so obnoxious ta everyone ya managed it right quick! I gotta say, Im impressed."
That was a lie he was irritated not impressed that she'd managed to make everyone mad so fast but he was happy about what he got to say next.

"Well as a 'reward' fer your ~lovely~ personality Twilightstars decided ta put her paw down wit' ya! Yer banned from the next gatherin', an' yer gettin' put on an extra patrol later today when I send them out." A patrol he was certain she would not enjoy because Crowtooth was going to tailor this patrol to be horrible. "Fail ta comply wit' either o' this or continue wit' the sass/startin' fights an' yer joinin' Flowerpaw as an apprentice fer a lot longer then seven days. Aint that fun!"

It was Crowtooth at his most intolerable, chest puffed up and sitting straight so he could use his size to look down on Silverfur, stupid smug grin on his face as he mocked her. But she started it so he didnt care if he was being more a jerk then necessary and making sure to do this in the middle of the clearing so everyone could hear and see it.

@SilverFur.
Old June 17th, 2024, 07:51 PM

"No offense Crowtooth and I'm not trying to make things worse for me but why is she being punished I was the one who attacked her also one more thing are you always so grumy or do you just like pissing people off?" Flowerpaw said trying to defend her clanmate who she felt bad for. @Rani
Old June 17th, 2024, 10:23 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Who? Oh Flowerpaw. Crowtooth noticeably softened at her approach, not affectionate or pleased to see her really but not as irritated by her existence as he was by Silverfur. Flowerpaw seemed dedicated to change, which the tom could respect at least.

"Yer not makin' it worse fer yerself dont worry, I aint the type ta bite someones head off fer questionin' things as long as yer respectful. She'd being punished for various things really. In the battle she attacked a clanmate on accident but it was still real stupid an' arguin' wit' you aint the first problem shes started. Her punishment is light compared ta yers but it mainly serves as a warnin' ta stop casuin' problems.

Like her snarkin' me, she didnt an' shouldnt 'ave even gotten involved wit' that an' just gone on her way an' didnt, instead choosin' ta be a snot."
Like Crowtooth was now choosing to be a snot except he'd picked his moment. He was laying down the punishment with the leaders permission rather then interfering with a fury trying to keep order and as much as the tunneler didnt mind a good sass off when he was doing fury duties and being an authority it was less fun and more disrespectful and problematic.

At least that was the thought process Twilightstar seemed to share.

"As fer my temper.... Well ya aint met me when Im in a good mood yet Flowerpaw. Frankly Im usually one o' the more laid back cats, I tend ta like running events telling elders tales an' ramblin' about the tunnels between naps rather then do this. But ya 'ave happened ta meet me when ya or someone else is causin' trouble an' I have ta instead be strict, which makes me unhappy.

If ya catch me when problems arent abound yall find me far more pleasant, promise."

But this was all besides and Crowtooth needed to deal with Silverfur and go do his duties before he could calm down and be happy or sit around and chat.
"Which I wont be until this is dealt wit'. So, Silverfur ya got yer punishment an' Ill be callin' ya for a special patrol soon, acknowledge ya heard me an' I can get goin'."

@SilverFur. @---Bluestar---
Old June 17th, 2024, 10:36 PM

"Can i come to while im a paw I want to be extra helpful so I don't act like a fool when I go back to being Flowerheart?" Flowerpaw asked.
@Rani