Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[Atari] Narcissus and...
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 02:36 PM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 02:24 PM
The Makings of A New Dawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 02:16 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Mica
Today 01:51 PM

Old June 15th, 2024, 11:45 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: A Journey for the History Books (RiverClan Journey to the Mountains)

Day 2. Dunlinkit was exhausted after another long day of walking and she was hungry. Honestly she would have been happy to be carried but she was afraid that she would be a burden because of her massive size so she had to walk the whole way. She wasn't going to be a burden. She would have to find a warrior or apprentice who had caught something because well she was still a kit, though her kitten fluff was the only thing that gave away the massive kit's young age. Once she was old enough to no longer have kitten fluff there would be nothing to give away that she was younger than she appeared. Once she was a warrior her size wouldn't matter but between shedding her kitten fur and having it replaced by her adult fur and earning her warrior name she would appear older than she truly was if you didn't know her well enough. During the walk the massive young kit had remained next to Racoonsun as best as she could. She might be the size of a young apprentice, but she was still quite a bit smaller than a full grown warrior, meaning keeping up with a warrior wasn't that easy for her, though Catfishkit would bring having more difficulty, being average sized for her age. She guessed being too large to really belong with the other kits did have some advantages, like being able to keep up with warriors easier. Not that that would usually be important... And so she searched for a older cat who has food for her and her sisters.

Catfishkit was tired and hungry but again had refused to ask to be carried. She was too old to be carried. There was no way she was being carried cause she could walk. Nope nope nope. Sure it was hard for her to keep up but she didn't care. She had made sure that she kept up the whole time so she didn't get carried cause she was too old to be carried. She could walk and nothing was convincing her otherwise. When would she get to eat? She was STARVING!!!!!!!

Muskratkit remained next to Catfishkit once Racoonsun put her down while Dunlinkit searched for a older cat with fresh prey cause they were all hungry. @Rowan @IDIOTICBEAN101 (Rowan cause I'm pretty sure your cat is nearby and Idioticbean101 cause your cat is carrying Muskratkit) (Open, especially for anyone whose cat has prey)

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; June 15th, 2024 at 12:09 PM.
Old June 15th, 2024, 12:22 PM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: A Journey for the History Books (RiverClan Journey to the Mountains)

Day 2
°Rowan’Mane°
Male / Warrior / 30 Moons / Riverclan
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Katiethewolfchild

The large tom saw the 2 kits that refused help before wearing down. He hesitated before speaking because damn…he knew it would hurt like hell. “Hey. You two” he said, looking down at Dunlin’Kit, Catfish’Kit. “Our journey will just get more difficult. For our next bit of walking I’ll carry both of you on my back. It’s no burden.” He stated, making it sound more like an order. He would carry the kits no matter what. He wasn’t tiring much and could use the bit of a challenge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Rowan; June 15th, 2024 at 12:22 PM.
Old June 15th, 2024, 01:06 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Raccoonsun-She/Her
DAY 2

-------------------

Raccoonsun heard one of the kit's tummy rumble with hunger.
Oh boy.
Listen, she would absolutely help with hunting.
But, she isn't very good at it.
Her memory serves her with zero experience.
She was sure instinct would probably help, but actual knowledge would probably help more, which she didn't have.
Stupid memory, why couldn't she at least remember that?
She could help find herbs due to her time with that outsider, Rabbit, but hunting was a no go.

She watched as Rowanmane, continuing to talk despite his haw, ordered the kits to be carried.
True, they would absolutely get tired if they walked for the whole journey.

@Rowan - @Katiethewolfchild
(Doesn't have to be responded to since she didn't necessarily say anything out loud)

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Oleanderkit(ThunderClan)
Old June 15th, 2024, 01:31 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?

Dunlinkit meowed if you're sure I'm not too big...

Catfishkit meowed but I'm not a baby! I can walk! There was NO WAY she was being carried! Nope, nope, nope! @Rowan @IDIOTICBEAN101
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; June 15th, 2024 at 01:32 PM.
Old June 15th, 2024, 01:42 PM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!

°Rowan’Mane°
Male / Warrior / 30 Moons / Riverclan
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Katiethewolfchild

He craned his neck down to Catfish’Kits level and looked at the kit. He had to get the message over that the kit was getting carried either way in as few words as possible. “I. Wasn’t. Asking” he tried not to wince, though the fire of pain burnt in his gaze evidently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old June 15th, 2024, 01:56 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Day 2
Splashleap had managed to offload the prey from their first resting point before they continued their trek, because there was no way she was going to carry that around when it could be eaten. It had been too heavy for that, and she had to take extra steps to make up for her short legs anyway. She was feeling drained by the time they arrived at what Fadingsun had decreed as their second stopping place, and really didn't want to go hunting. But she also sort of had to. Or she felt like she did. After all, who else was going to? Every other cat was in pieces and probably to tired to do it, and actually wounded. No, she was going to go hunting and she was actually going to bring all the prey back this time. That probably should have been the standard, but she had been HUNGRY. She was already feeling a bit peckish again, but not as much, and there were surely cats who were hungrier. So food for the clan, and the clan only, it would be.

She didn't have as much success as last time, returning with a mouse and a vole, and was forced to venture a bit farther away. The prey must have heard them coming in as a horde, and had the sense to clear out at least a little bit. On the return trip she almost snagged a starling, but it took of twittering because birds hated her and refused to be caught. So just a mouse and vole it was. Not as good as last time, and she might try to go out hunting later if she wasn't collapsed in a heap asleep. Splashleap dropped the two bits of freshkill at her paws and rolled onto her side, again hoping some younger cat or queen would come and take them so she didn't have to risk looking like a fool and approaching the wrong cat. @Katiethewolfchild (if you want Dunlin to come over) @CloudlessEve (If Rose wants to talk to Splash after they met post raid)
Old June 15th, 2024, 02:04 PM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons

RUSSETHOWL
He/Him - 18 Moons - RiverClan Warrior [Formerly ThC]
Purrks: Ultimate Predator
(transferred from Wildtwist)
A large russet tom with green eyes

DAY 1

As the Clan made camp for the day, Russethowl fell to the ground and got some much-needed sleep

DAY 2

Russethowl still existed, but was now well-rested

[ OPEN ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old June 15th, 2024, 02:12 PM

Dunlinkit looked at Catfishkit and meowed I don't think it's worth it...

Catfishkit meowed but... When Dunlinkit spoke she pouted but upsetly meowed fine!!!! @Rowan @IDIOTICBEAN101
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old June 15th, 2024, 02:13 PM

Dunlinkit noticed that umm Spashleap had prey and walked over. Once she arrived she asked can I have some? @gs29513

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; June 15th, 2024 at 02:14 PM. Reason: a isn't I.
Old June 15th, 2024, 02:20 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

DAY 0

Skydust existed.

DAY 1

Skydust hunted for prey. He leaped, bringing down a big starling and returning to camp. "A toast to joining RiverClan?" he asked jokingly as he sat down next to Russethowl.

Day 2

Skydust got some rest.

@Bean

Day 0
Shellkit mewled.

Day 1

Shellkit rolled over, hearing Mister Fading's call. "Mommy, can we not go? I like it here, away from all the mean other Clans." he complained to Goldfish. He rubbed his face against Mommy's leg and flopped, tiny chin on her paw.

Day 2

Shellkit slept after they made camp.

@zBlaze

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)

Last edited by glitch; June 15th, 2024 at 02:23 PM.