Where talons meet trees [P]
by Daragca
Last post by Myling
Today 02:42 PM

Old June 12th, 2024, 09:40 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Thinking
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Blossomkit walked over to frogkit " She was supposed to be my mom too." @PINTO BEAN

Blossomkit looked at Cranewhisper " Can you adopt me too please I have no mom and I really want one?" @IDIOTICBEAN101
Old June 13th, 2024, 08:25 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

ALL I EVER WANTED
WAS TO BE OF WILDFLOWERS
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MAGGOTKIT . 1 MOON . IT/ITS . WINDCLAN

Without further ado, Maggotkit helps itself into Morningkit's nest with a muted hup!, tumbling in without a lick of grace and laughing bashfully as it rights itself. Whoops! But hey: here it is. Good thing, too, because Morningkit's probably right: Maggotkit's queen gets grumpy enough with one kit squirming about the nest, let alone two. It's happy to share a friend's moss instead.

"Never ever? But the elders are good. Nice." All Maggotkit wants is to one day live in that den, sleeping and telling stories and being tended to. It can't imagine someone who's never even visited the place. "It's okay. That means I can tell you the stories, then." It's satisfied with this silver lining. "But not right now. Later. Because right now you're gonna tell me about you. The Morningkit Story." Maggotkit's hunkered down all cozy, blinking expectant at its newly proclaimed friend. Usually it isn't very interested in learning about other cats unless they're bygone heroes or wicked villains whose deeds have been immortalized in some bedtime tale or other, but it's willing to broaden its mind for the sake of friendship.

But, speaking of friendship—who's that calling out for it right now?

Maggotkit's head swivels, the entire gesture owlish when paired with those wide, empty eyes. "Oh," it says, crooked whiskers twitching in amusement, "do you hear that? A frog just said ribbit. Do you want to meet her? She can sing you her frog-song and you can tell her all about the morning. Like you're gonna tell me. Then maybe I tell you the maggot story, but after."

@DaffodilFlight ; MORNINGKIT
@PINTO BEAN ; FROGKIT

i write some maladjusted losers. their thoughts and feelings are not my thoughts and feelings.

be safe, love you.
Old June 15th, 2024, 10:52 AM

Bump Policy: After a day ^^
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjaku View Post
ALL I EVER WANTED
WAS TO BE OF WILDFLOWERS
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

Without further ado, Maggotkit helps itself into Morningkit's nest with a muted hup!, tumbling in without a lick of grace and laughing bashfully as it rights itself. Whoops! But hey: here it is. Good thing, too, because Morningkit's probably right: Maggotkit's queen gets grumpy enough with one kit squirming about the nest, let alone two. It's happy to share a friend's moss instead.

"Never ever? But the elders are good. Nice." All Maggotkit wants is to one day live in that den, sleeping and telling stories and being tended to. It can't imagine someone who's never even visited the place. "It's okay. That means I can tell you the stories, then." It's satisfied with this silver lining. "But not right now. Later. Because right now you're gonna tell me about you. The Morningkit Story." Maggotkit's hunkered down all cozy, blinking expectant at its newly proclaimed friend. Usually it isn't very interested in learning about other cats unless they're bygone heroes or wicked villains whose deeds have been immortalized in some bedtime tale or other, but it's willing to broaden its mind for the sake of friendship.

But, speaking of friendship—who's that calling out for it right now?

Maggotkit's head swivels, the entire gesture owlish when paired with those wide, empty eyes. "Oh," it says, crooked whiskers twitching in amusement, "do you hear that? A frog just said ribbit. Do you want to meet her? She can sing you her frog-song and you can tell her all about the morning. Like you're gonna tell me. Then maybe I tell you the maggot story, but after."

@PINTO BEAN ; FROGKIT

<•~•>Morningkit<•~•>

Morningkit held its gaze, smiling. “Alrighty. Here goes.” She mewed happily and just opened her mouth when a voice rose from somewhere in the den, calling for Maggotkit, and its head turned to another kit.
Morningkit felt a little disappointed that she couldn’t tell it about herself without being rudely interrupted, but maybe she could atleast meet the cat before she started snapping at the cat - Frogkit as Maggotkit had mentioned. “Hm.. There’s no harm done meeting new cats. I need to be social one day. Morningkit nodded, gazing at the fellow kit, and trotting on over.
“Hello! I’m Morningkit. You must be Frogkit, right.. Atleast.. I think so. Anyways, I was just telling Maggotkit here bout myself! Wanna join?” She happily purred, retreating back to her nest, an expectant gaze falling on Frogkit.
[ @PINTO BEAN ]

Last edited by DaffodilFlight; June 15th, 2024 at 10:53 AM.
Old June 15th, 2024, 11:22 AM
love is a gamble

Bump Policy: 48hr

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaffodilFlight View Post

<•~•>Morningkit<•~•>

Morningkit held its gaze, smiling. “Alrighty. Here goes.” She mewed happily and just opened her mouth when a voice rose from somewhere in the den, calling for Maggotkit, and its head turned to another kit.
Morningkit felt a little disappointed that she couldn’t tell it about herself without being rudely interrupted, but maybe she could atleast meet the cat before she started snapping at the cat - Frogkit as Maggotkit had mentioned. “Hm.. There’s no harm done meeting new cats. I need to be social one day. Morningkit nodded, gazing at the fellow kit, and trotting on over.
“Hello! I’m Morningkit. You must be Frogkit, right.. Atleast.. I think so. Anyways, I was just telling Maggotkit here bout myself! Wanna join?” She happily purred, retreating back to her nest, an expectant gaze falling on Frogkit.
[ @PINTO BEAN ]

"oh hi..." Frogkit was a bit of the shy kind when
it came to new people sometimes. this kit had a weird name.
morning kit. who would name their kit after the word morning?

Anyways...Frogkit walked over to maggotkit to sit by it

@kenjaku @DaffodilFlight
Old June 15th, 2024, 01:11 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

ALL I EVER WANTED
WAS TO BE OF WILDFLOWERS
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

Maggotkit pawed tentatively at the moss of Morningkit's nest, kneading with dirty toes as its friends briefly interacted. Hm. So far they didn't seem to like each other better than they (maybe?) liked it, so it optimistically considered that fear unfounded and silly. Tamping down that jealous streak, Maggotkit gave Morningkit a gentle nudge.

"My froggy stopped singing. So I guess that means it's your turn. For the story. The Morningkit story." It urges her quietly to continue, scooting to make room for Frogkit. "Hi Frogkit," it whispered happily, already preparing to ask about what had happened with the loud warrior the other day. But not yet. Right now is Morningkit's turn.

@PINTO BEAN ; FROGKIT

i write some maladjusted losers. their thoughts and feelings are not my thoughts and feelings.

be safe, love you.
Old June 15th, 2024, 01:35 PM
love is a gamble

Quote:
ALL I EVER WANTED
WAS TO BE OF WILDFLOWERS
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

Maggotkit pawed tentatively at the moss of Morningkit's nest, kneading with dirty toes as its friends briefly interacted. Hm. So far they didn't seem to like each other better than they (maybe?) liked it, so it optimistically considered that fear unfounded and silly. Tamping down that jealous streak, Maggotkit gave Morningkit a gentle nudge.

"My froggy stopped singing. So I guess that means it's your turn. For the story. The Morningkit story." It urges her quietly to continue, scooting to make room for Frogkit. "Hi Frogkit," it whispered happily, already preparing to ask about what had happened with the loud warrior the other day. But not yet. Right now is Morningkit's turn.

@PINTO BEAN ; FROGKIT

"Hi!" Frogkit snuggled close to Maggotkit
"Y'know if you think about it, your name is pretty cool!
I really like it."
Frogkit whispered to Maggotkit, it needed
to know that their name was cool.
Old June 15th, 2024, 06:38 PM

Bump Policy: After a day ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINTO BEAN View Post
"oh hi..." Frogkit was a bit of the shy kind when
it came to new people sometimes. this kit had a weird name.
morning kit. who would name their kit after the word morning?

Anyways...Frogkit walked over to maggotkit to sit by it

@kenjaku @DaffodilFlight
Quote:
ALL I EVER WANTED
WAS TO BE OF WILDFLOWERS
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

@PINTO BEAN ; FROGKIT
<•~•>Morningkit<•~•>

Morningkit noticed the kit was shy and smiled, not speaking as they past her to Maggotkit as it pawed at her mossy nest.
”Alright. Let me think on how I’m gonna tell you guys bout me!” She squeaked, tail lashing with excitement and a grin on her face. Zoning out, she thought of several ways, but ofcourse she had to lie about.. the past… Maybe she shouldn’t lie. It was obvious she didn’t have siblings with her, let alone parents. Morningkit finally decided to tell the truth, waking from her “nap.” She lay down, paws tucked under her. ”Umm.. I’m actually a former loner. My parents left me in the forest as a kit because I was the smallest and weakest kit. Unfortunately, I couldn’t follow their trail cuz when I woke, they had already left and I don’t have the best tracking skills. Fortunately, I was found by a warrior and brought here. “Her grin faded in a heartbeat. ”But ofcourse I never fit in so I often hid, not even going to the elders like every other kit.” Dipping her head as she continued, a streak of laughter crossed her gaze as she looked back at the others, her grin back. ”Then I met you guys! And now I’m here. “She finished, gazing at the others expectantly, waiting for a reply.
Old June 15th, 2024, 06:55 PM

Bump Policy: Ping me on discord if I've been quiet!
My Mood: Cool

~Honeykit~

Honeykit blinks awake to the sunshine in his face, and yawns into a groggy squeak. He looks up at the other kits, trying to work out what's going on from his nest. He stretches slowly and looks at the kits chattering, purring a low noise of curious confusion.
Old June 15th, 2024, 08:00 PM
love is a gamble

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaffodilFlight View Post

<•~•>Morningkit<•~•>

Morningkit noticed the kit was shy and smiled, not speaking as they past her to Maggotkit as it pawed at her mossy nest.
”Alright. Let me think on how I’m gonna tell you guys bout me!” She squeaked, tail lashing with excitement and a grin on her face. Zoning out, she thought of several ways, but ofcourse she had to lie about.. the past… Maybe she shouldn’t lie. It was obvious she didn’t have siblings with her, let alone parents. Morningkit finally decided to tell the truth, waking from her “nap.” She lay down, paws tucked under her. ”Umm.. I’m actually a former loner. My parents left me in the forest as a kit because I was the smallest and weakest kit. Unfortunately, I couldn’t follow their trail cuz when I woke, they had already left and I don’t have the best tracking skills. Fortunately, I was found by a warrior and brought here. “Her grin faded in a heartbeat. ”But ofcourse I never fit in so I often hid, not even going to the elders like every other kit.” Dipping her head as she continued, a streak of laughter crossed her gaze as she looked back at the others, her grin back. ”Then I met you guys! And now I’m here. “She finished, gazing at the others expectantly, waiting for a reply.

"Oh um i-" the kit to shy to say
that her brother and sister died during birth. She
understood morningkit's story. It must've been hard
for her to go through that.

Frogkit layed down close to maggotkit. She seemed
normal to maggotkit but Frogkit liked them secretly,
it was a weird feeling that she has never felt over a
kit before. She loved maggotkit.

eventually falling asleep beside maggotkit.

@kenjaku
Old June 16th, 2024, 09:55 AM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ALL THE TIME
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post

Cranewhisper-She/Her

————————

Cranewhisper gently nodded to Lightningstorm “Thank you.” She said, before giving the kits a few more licks.
She would take a small nap until Crowbreeze came by at least.

CROWBREEZE
// WC // Warrior // He/Him // 32 Moons //

Crowbreeze limped into the nursery at speed, his face a mask of determination and fear. Is she alright? Has she had our kits? he hoped that Cranewhisper was fine… he wasn’t. His patched up gashes and scratches stung and protested loudly as he pushed his way into the nursery, panting with the effort of keeping himself on his paws.

Crow stopped through the brambles and stared… in awe at his mate. She looked tired… and small little kittens scrambled below her. He gasped. “Cranewhisper!” his face lit up and he let out a happy sigh.

Rose dropped a bucket of appreciation here, oops!