♤Ares♤
The God of War
“I'm not as messed up as others think I am. I'm worse.”
---------------------------
Desired Role: Crown / Secondary Role: Claw of the Crown / Third Role: Claw

--------------------------
Personality
Ares presents a cold demeanor, his icy blue eyes often reflecting a harsh intensity. However, beneath this exterior lies a cat fiercely devoted to his tribe, possessing a depth of loyalty and commitment that surpasses his outward appearance. Despite his formidable presence, Ares values respect and discipline within the Atari tribe, expecting unwavering obedience from those under his command. His disdain for outsiders is evident, as he harbors a deep-seated hatred towards any cat not aligned with the Atari.

Thinking/Actions
While it may seem that Ares acts impulsively, there is a method to his madness. Behind his piercing gaze lies a mind constantly assessing and strategizing, ensuring that every action serves the best interests of the Atari tribe. Ares tolerates no disobedience within his ranks, swiftly and decisively dealing with any who dare to challenge his authority.

Looks

Ares' appearance is as striking as his personality. His short, white fur is adorned with gray tabby stripes, while black and orange spots mark his head. His legs, a blend of orange and black tabby stripes, carry him with speed and strength. Notably, a torn patch of skin across his mouth and cheek reveals his teeth on the left side of his face, a constant reminder of past battles and betrayals. His tail is long and fluffy, the fur black with an orange underside. He tends to wear a coyote skull over his head, adding intimidation and a coverage for his scar

Backstory

Origins and Early Life:
Ares was born into the Atari tribe 47 moons ago, during a period of relative peace and prosperity. His father, a respected claw, and his mother, a skilled trapper, instilled in him a sense of strength and resilience from a young age. A natural leader, Ares quickly rose through the ranks, earning the admiration of his peers and the trust of his superiors.

Rise to Power:
Ares' strategic mind and combat prowess caught the attention of the tribe's leadership, leading to his appointment as the Claw of the Crow/Crown. His tactical decisions and unwavering loyalty earned him respect among his peers, solidifying his position as a key figure within the tribe.
{Should he not go to the position of Crown or Claw of the Crown, Ares remains a formidable warrior, ready to defend his tribe and uphold their traditions.}

Traditions Established by Ares

- **The Trial of the Long Fangs:** To honor the memory of those who fell to the long fangs and to prepare future generations, Ares established a trial where young warriors face off against older, more experienced warriors in a mock battle. This tradition ensures that all warriors are battle-ready and can handle the real threats that may come their way.

- **The Night of Remembrance:** Once a year, the tribe gathers under the moonlight to remember and honor those who have fallen in battle. Stories of bravery and sacrifice are shared, reinforcing the tribe's unity and respect for their ancestors.

- **The Mark of Loyalty:** Warriors who prove unwavering loyalty and bravery receive a scar on the bottom of their paw given by Ares. The blood that’s drawn goes over their paw and they make a pawprint on a stone outside of Ares den, also made as a remembrance of them.
```

PHYSICAL

Speed - ●●●●○
Strength - ●●●●○
Swimming - ●●○○○
Climbing - ●●●●●
Balance - ●●●●○
Senses - ●●●○○
Hunting - ●●●●○
Flexibility - ●●●○○

EMOTIONAL

Kindness - ●●○○○
Sociability - ●●●○○
Generosity - ●●○○○
Intelligence - ●●●●○
Courage - ●●●●●
Confidence - ●●●●●
Ambition - ●●●●●
Loyalty - ●●●●●

Old June 15th, 2024, 01:09 PM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: The Atari [Outsider Group for RiverClan Plot!]

♡Thistle♡
The Light of Hope
“Am I supposed to be grateful to have survived this?”
Desired Role: Healer / Secondary Role: Keeper (for ‘high’ rank, I’d prefer Ares if he qualifies for Crown/Claw of the Crown. If he doesn’t and she does for healer, that’s fine. She’s my backup)

Personality

Thistle embodies a blend of compassion and light-heartedness, her gentle demeanor coupled with a playful spirit. As a caregiver, she exudes warmth and empathy, always ready to lend a comforting paw and a listening ear to those in need. However, beneath her caring exterior lies a mischievous streak, as she's known for her witty banter and playful flirtations, especially with those she holds dear. Despite facing challenges, Thistle maintains a resilient spirit, bringing hope and laughter wherever she goes.

Thinking/Actions

Thistle tends to approach situations with a degree of nervousness, particularly when interacting with the Crown and Claw of the Crown. In their presence, she may become more cautious and reserved, carefully choosing her words and actions to avoid drawing attention. Despite her jitters, Thistle remains dedicated to her duties, diligently assessing situations and providing assistance as needed. She relies on her intelligence and problem-solving skills to navigate challenging circumstances, though her anxiety may occasionally cause her to second-guess herself. Nevertheless, Thistle's compassionate nature shines through in her actions, as she strives to make a positive impact on the Atari

Looks

Thistle has very sort and light creamy brown fur with light brown spots marked by darker tabby stripes. Her most striking feature is her long, luscious chestnut tail (the only place with long fur other than her head) with a creamy brown tip. She has fluffy dark brown hair on top of her head, which falls in front of her eyes. Her ears are somewhat round, and her warm chestnut brown eyes exude kindness and empathy. She also doesn't have a single scratch on her body.

Backstory

Healer Backstory
Thistle was born into the Atari tribe in the rugged mountains, where she quickly showed a natural aptitude for caring for others. From a young age, she observed how the healers dealt with injured clanmates and offered comfort in times of need. Despite her nervous disposition, especially around the Crown and Claw of the Crown, Thistle remained dedicated to her role within the tribe. As she matured, her skills as a healer became apparent, and she began training under the guidance of the tribe's elder healers. Through years of study and practical experience, she honed her abilities, becoming a trusted caregiver and source of support for her fellow clanmates.

Keeper Backstory
Thistle's journey as a keeper began in similar circumstances, born into the Atari tribe with a natural affinity for caring for others. She quickly assumed the role of protector and caregiver among her peers, particularly enjoying tending to the kits of the tribe. Despite her nervous disposition, Thistle embraced her duties as a keeper with dedication and grace, providing a safe and nurturing environment for the youngest members of the tribe. Though her path diverged from that of a healer, she found fulfillment in knowing that she played a vital role in shaping the future of the Atari tribe.
```

PHYSICAL

Speed - ●●●○○
Strength - ●●○○○
Swimming - ●●●○○
Climbing - ●●●●○
Balance - ●●●●○
Senses - ●●●●○
Hunting - ●●●○○
Flexibility - ●●●○○

EMOTIONAL

Kindness - ●●●●○
Sociability - ●●●●○
Generosity - ●●●●●
Intelligence - ●●●●○
Courage - ●●●○○
Confidence - ●●●●○
Ambition - ●●●●○
Loyalty - ●●○○○

Last edited by Rowan; June 16th, 2024 at 09:42 PM.
Old June 15th, 2024, 05:01 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Name: Viper
Gender/Pronouns: Male he/him
Appearance: tall, lean ginger tabby tom with green eyes

Name: Milkweed
Gender/Pronouns: Female, she/her
Appearance: A muscular dark brown and orange tortoiseshell with green eyes

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old June 15th, 2024, 07:34 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

William

Applying for: Healer He sure would definitely not spike their herbs off and on and antagonize more. No not at all.and or Trapper

Sure would be a shame...yk... he somewhat knew how Clans worked. He'd never ever interacted with any clans at all nope. None that went by the name WindClan at allll nopeee

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old June 15th, 2024, 09:55 PM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Queenly

Raven - medium fur-length shecat with messy dark gray fur with ice blue eyes and a thin build, being a rather short cat. (Trapper)

Juniper - young, small she-cat with medium-blue fur and a lighter underbelly. Her eyes are a blue-gray color, often matching the sky around the mountains. (Initiate)

Last edited by Rowan; June 16th, 2024 at 07:32 AM.
Old June 15th, 2024, 10:58 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

ATARI WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!?

Power is everything. The strength of the leader determines the strength of the group and without a strong leader, the group will fall.

Jordan genuinely believes that strength is everything, so much so that they’re obsessed with it. Contrary to many Crowns before them, they decide to rule with an iron paw, reforming many traditions and beliefs to fit their agenda. They believe in a hierarchical system in which the strong rule over the weak, going so far as to use whom they deem weaker as laborers to do menial tasks. The strongest amongst the clan (and queens and elders) would be the ones to get the first pickings of prey, as without them, things will simply not function within the group. They hold a deep respect for elders amongst the group, because they had to have made it to that age for a reason. Queens are also given special treatment, as they contribute to increasing the strength of the group. Despite this, however, they have implemented a rule in which if half of their litter are “duds”, then the queen may face exile (this depends on their mood).

Short-tempered and easy to anger, they are prone to constant mood swings. When they’re mad, they often explode, this is generally defined by a characteristic eye twitch. They have a deep lack of empathy and are unable to fully understand or connect with others in a positive way. They try to mentally dissect anyone they talk to in an effort to understand what makes them function or determines their actions. They hear voices, telling them to do or say certain things, sometimes they hallucinate visions that accompany these voices and often times they find themselves alone so that they can talk to them. They prefer to take time to eat alone, since that's often when the chattering is at it's peak -- allowing them to listen in silence and make decisions. These voices drive most of their actions. It was the voices that told them they should have a guard while resting, it was the voices told them to prohibit pranks and unnecessary fun. The voices hadn't always been there. There was once a time when Jordan heard nothing in their head, but that changed when the incident occurred. When they were younger, in order to solidify their claim to the role, they killed and ate their younger siblings. Over the course of a couple of moons, they lured them all to the base of a lightning-struck tree before killing them and then eating them. The tree was the originator of the voices. They had a dream, telling them they must kill and consume their siblings for strength, and in that dream, it was the tree that was speaking to them. As thanks for giving them such a prestigious position within the Atari, they worship this tree as if it were a god.

Due to the circumstances in which they solidified their rank, they are very paranoid and wary of outsiders. Even in the Atari, if anyone so much as seems to pose a threat to them, they nip it in the bud immediately -- capturing and torturing any dissenters and challengers. Cruel to a fault, they even go as far as to feed any prisoners crowfood. As a result of their scuffles with their siblings, they have a permanent limp. The side of their face is also disfigured from a fire and they lost the eye on that side as well.

Jordan keeps a group of mates of all genders, not being particularly picky with their partners. They don't do it because they love them, but because they have something to offer them. Whether its to provide them with strong kits to one day inherit the crown, or because they found them interesting in some way. They want to surround themselves with strong and competent individuals in order to preserve the strength of the Atari. Because these mates and the resulting kits are their family, they are to receive the highest treatment within the clan, however, should they disappoint them, Jordan is not afraid to cast them out or kill them personally. When it comes to succession, Jordan plans to choose the strongest and/or one with the most aptitude for the role.

Charismatic and oppressive, Jordan simply wishes to usher the Atari into an age of strength and prosperity. As a result, they do not shy away from starting conflicts with any surrounding groups, and in their meetings will rally the troops with promises of glory and valor. They also instilled a new rule upon receiving their role: the deceased are to be dropped into a deep hole in the ground known as "The Chasm" and only those who have proven themselves worthy shall receive a burial. They believe that all things come from the ground and as such it is only right to return those things to the ground -- however, only the worthy shall find themselves held within it's embrace.

With permission from Aries (@/stag), Jordan would also be incorporating her traditions as well.

TRADITION 1:
"Show Of The Snow": A tradition during the colder moons that requires all YOUNG to be taught that leafbare is cruel and yet can be kind.
During a 3-4 Day period, Young are brought in a section of The Crag not far from camp (close enough that protects them from danger of course, and left with the watchful eye of The Claw of The Crown.) Where they are taught how to roughly survive the winter if they are ever caught out alone.
Each are required to complete a small demonstration of den building and practice hunting on bundles of sticks around the area to "pass" (Passing is not required, but any "failures" will be watched closer during training.)
--
TRADITION 2:
"Shower Storytime": When the snow melts, and the water runs from The Crag. Sunset brings the Atari together for a multi-night event of group stories of former members of the Atari.
Alongside the joy and buzz of the Young and Initiates that are kept well-feed and entertained.
Sunset pulls aside the Keepers and Claws to speak about Young health as well as Initiate training during leafbare.

Now then here's the most basic information
Quote:
Name: Jordan
Appearance: heavily scarred, average-sized calico with a burned face and one eye.
Role Wanted: Crown or Claw of the Crown
Voice: Abnormally high but if you mention it, they’ll kill you

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; Today at 11:32 AM. Reason: Bro I misgendered my own cat LOL
Old June 16th, 2024, 09:29 AM
Feed me...

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Tired

Name: bastion
Appearance: small she-cat with white fur that shifts
into a thicker curly dark blue coat at the base of her
chest, neck, and head. She has black marking on her
front paws and striking white tabby stripes that resemble
lightning.

Name: nymm
Appearance: a dark brown tabby she-cat with light
brown stripes and a scar on her left hindleg

Last edited by Hound; June 16th, 2024 at 10:48 PM.
Old June 16th, 2024, 11:18 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Soul & Flame, two young naive cats who attempt to help RiverClan without being seen by any others of the Atari. They are both Claws, but Soul is the more 'this isn't worth it' kinda dude. Soul is 14 moons and Flame is the same ahe. Soul is a brown tom and Flame is a ginger She-cat.
Old June 16th, 2024, 12:33 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

THESE ARE NOW CLOSED FOR CROWN / CLAW OF THE CROWN / HEALER APPLICATIONS!!

YOU ARE STILL WELCOME TO SUBMIT REGULAR RANKS HERE

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old June 16th, 2024, 12:48 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Basic information:

Name:
• Fallow

Personality:
• clumsy little fellow, social awkward and can be quite shy depending on the cat he is interacting with. He is indecisive and still isn't quite sure what he wants to be when he is older but he is determined to excel in whatever it is! Very big on morals, a softy.

•Initiate

Extra:
• His sibling is Marble

about him:

When he was still a young, he had been targeted by an eagle. He hadn't heard the warnings from the other Atari when it had been swooping over head and continued to play OUTSIDE. The eagle scooped him at flew him away, probably the scariest moment he had ever experienced. It was so high up! And no one could rescue him, no one except Nyx or at the time the stranger. Some cat who hadn't been part of the Atari at the time risked her life and saved him. He would never forget it. Really, he had a scar and everything how could he forget it. He looks up to Nyx a lot and wants to be like her some day. Leaning towards being a claw.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Basic information:

Name:
• Marble

Personality:
• she isn't as shy or social awkward as her brother but quite the opposite. She is more reserved and quite but she is not an introvert. She talk anyone if she wants to, she enjoys mingling but also enjoys her personal Alon time. She takes the idea of being a trapper or claw very seriously, she plans on being a trapper but hasn't ruled out the idea being a claw just yet. Very strategic minded.

• Initiate

Extra:
• her sibling is Fallow

About her:

Wip

|{I do not share or agree with the opinions/actions of my characters}|

Last edited by burntToast; Today at 11:23 AM.