In Comes the Storm-...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:44 PM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:38 PM

Old June 12th, 2024, 08:21 PM
Star light, star bright,

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post
@Tallstar

TallGrass didn't see the young cat as they walked up from his blind spot so the apprentice startled him so he jumped a little bit before calming down "Snowpaw!" he said playfully baping their head a little bit
Snowpaw was suprised. "How do you know my name? I don't know yours!"
(lol, you can just say that you have heard how mischevious she is. she may have tried to prank you once when she was younger, by putting water in your bedding but you caught her? OOC)
I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old June 12th, 2024, 09:26 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizu View Post
Snowpaw was suprised. "How do you know my name? I don't know yours!"
(lol, you can just say that you have heard how mischevious she is. she may have tried to prank you once when she was younger, by putting water in your bedding but you caught her? OOC)

Tallgrass smiled at the apprentice "Well word gets around quickly and most of the clan knows who the prankster is." he said playfully looking at the young apprentice

Bugclan sign ups

-+{My characters}+-

Fallingpaw
Old June 13th, 2024, 06:47 PM
Star light, star bright,

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post
Tallgrass smiled at the apprentice "Well word gets around quickly and most of the clan knows who the prankster is." he said playfully looking at the young apprentice
"Oh, I'm no prankster. I haven't even pranked a cat before." Snowpaw smiled nicely at the warrior, and thought not very recently, that is. minus Twilightstar.. "Now, what's your name?"
(Using her Silver Tongue purrk so she sounds convincing. But Tallgrass knows otherwise! Also, no one else but Twilightstar and Snowpaw know about her prank.)
I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old June 13th, 2024, 06:59 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

Robinsnow existed.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.
Old June 13th, 2024, 07:29 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

screechingpaw tried to eat dirt. when it inevitably tasted bad, he scuttled away to the side of camp.
[closed]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old June 15th, 2024, 09:50 AM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Owlkit was a master of bad ideas..

Good intentions, yes, but very bad ideas.

Proof of this was present as the cinnamon tortoiseshell, returning from her visit with Bigcat, spotted one of the most lovely flowers she'd ever laid eyes on. Adoration of the pretty petals- bright yellow in color- were evident in her green-blue hues. But there was a problem. The pretty flower (She wanted to give it to bigcat) was atop of the bramble bush known as the nursery. And little Owlkit knew nothing of limitations. This flower was much too beautiful to go ungifted to Twilightstar, and her love for her savior was pure. This flower must be given to Twilightstar, no matter the thorns. At least she was determined. At least.

The little five moon old took a deep, consoling breath. NO MATTER THE PRICKLES, it was for Bigcat. Her jaw set, Owlkit took four steps up to the bush before beginning her ascent. Her too big paws grasped a branch and Owlkit heaved herself up onto the thorny plant. As she pulled herself up, a thorn lodged itself into one hind leg she let out a stoic whimper before continuing. Thorns tangled in her fuzzy shoulder fur. Four thorns stabbed into her skin when she heard it. A creak. Oh, crap. But Owlkits eyes were already locked on the flower. She was so close! But the branches were slick with morning dew, and she accidently set her paw directly onto a thorn. With an alarmed squeak, Owlkit reached out in an attempt to get a grip on the flower, but it was no use. She turned her attention to staying on the bramble bush, but her hind paws were sliding around. She was going down.

A wail escaped her jaws as the fluffy explorer desperately tried to get a grip as she tumbled down. But all she did was launch herself away from the nursery and land smack on her back, winding the cinnamon tortoiseshell, and a wave of lightheadedness smacked the kitten as she tried to sit up. She began to sniffle, and whimper. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. But kits 4un past her and even more dust got in her eyes than originally. "AAAAH-AH-OW." She wailed, crying now. The drop wasn't actually as far as she had made it out to be. She'd landed n her rump and rolled backward, but was hardly wounded other than thorns jabbed into her skin and tangled in her fur as well as dust in her eyes.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Last edited by zBlaze; June 15th, 2024 at 02:48 PM.
Old June 15th, 2024, 10:27 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Littlekit]
​WindClan Kit
No Purrks

The small fluffy kitten took up the opportunity to bask in the sunlight. A lazy purr would escape her as a nap threatened to take up her day.

[open]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 15th, 2024, 01:39 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours

(Oh ho ho, Dead is ready to meet her child!) @zBlaze
Deadmoon had been enjoying a nice, calm, relaxing afternoon in the sun. She didn't really have a reason to be slacking off so much, but it was nice. She liked the sun, when she had time and the bravery to enjoy it by herself. Her apprentices should be tired enough not to cause trouble (she hoped so at least) and that meant she could be a lazy bum for a bit. At least until somecat came into the clearing looking purposeful, at which point she would undoubtedly leap to her paws and pretend she had been doing something very important all the while, because as nice as relaxing was she didn't want anyone to think she was doing it even though everycat did it.

Deadmoon's brain was a bit of a mess sometimes.

Alas, or perhaps fortunately, what roused Deadmoon from her vegetative state was not the arrival of a disapproving Wolffang or Crowtooth or Lightningstorm, but the wail of a kit. She jerked upright, tail bushing out, swiveling her head to find the child. Ah, there they were. Covered in thorns and dirt and crying, sat next to the nursery. Had the kid tried to CLIMB the nursery? She hoped not, but it was looking to be the most likely explanation for the disheveled state and wet eyes before her.

Rather belatedly Deadmoon realized she needed to actually attend to the kit, seeing as no other warrior was about. This was....decidedly not her forte, but nothing really was at this point so she might as well get the awkwardness over with. Getting to her paws with a shake of her fur to remove any lingering dust, she made her way over and reached out to tap the kit lightly on the shoulder. Are you....alright? Stars that was a silly question. Clearly not! I mean, what's wrong? Do you need to go see Lightningstorm, or...... Stars she was a wreck at this. Hopefully the kid wouldn't be too overwhelmed, or potentially worse, startle at the sight of her twisted front leg.
Old June 15th, 2024, 01:54 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Frostpaw sat quietly.

(Closed)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old June 15th, 2024, 03:00 PM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
(Oh ho ho, Dead is ready to meet her child!) @zBlaze
Deadmoon had been enjoying a nice, calm, relaxing afternoon in the sun. She didn't really have a reason to be slacking off so much, but it was nice. She liked the sun, when she had time and the bravery to enjoy it by herself. Her apprentices should be tired enough not to cause trouble (she hoped so at least) and that meant she could be a lazy bum for a bit. At least until somecat came into the clearing looking purposeful, at which point she would undoubtedly leap to her paws and pretend she had been doing something very important all the while, because as nice as relaxing was she didn't want anyone to think she was doing it even though everycat did it.

Deadmoon's brain was a bit of a mess sometimes.

Alas, or perhaps fortunately, what roused Deadmoon from her vegetative state was not the arrival of a disapproving Wolffang or Crowtooth or Lightningstorm, but the wail of a kit. She jerked upright, tail bushing out, swiveling her head to find the child. Ah, there they were. Covered in thorns and dirt and crying, sat next to the nursery. Had the kid tried to CLIMB the nursery? She hoped not, but it was looking to be the most likely explanation for the disheveled state and wet eyes before her.

Rather belatedly Deadmoon realized she needed to actually attend to the kit, seeing as no other warrior was about. This was....decidedly not her forte, but nothing really was at this point so she might as well get the awkwardness over with. Getting to her paws with a shake of her fur to remove any lingering dust, she made her way over and reached out to tap the kit lightly on the shoulder. Are you....alright? Stars that was a silly question. Clearly not! I mean, what's wrong? Do you need to go see Lightningstorm, or...... Stars she was a wreck at this. Hopefully the kid wouldn't be too overwhelmed, or potentially worse, startle at the sight of her twisted front leg.

Owlkit lay flat on her back as she managed to find her breath as she, through blurry, dust filled eyes, stared upward at a cat she didn't recognize. Well, it was quite hard to recognize someone the cinnamon molly couldn't see. And hadn't scented before. The voice was quite obviously female, so that didn't narrow it down whatsoever. As she slowly grew used to the pain, she was more upset about the loss of the flower than anything else. Until she shifted her weight in an attempt to stand up blindly and rested her thorned paw on the earth. A sharp yelp escaped her, for the fluffball wasn't particularly used to strugglesome walking. Unbeknownst to her the cat in front of her now was probably very used to her own way of walking. But alas, the 50% thorn-furred kitten kept her painedeyes squeezed shut. "Can't see! T-tried t' get the-the yell' flow'r for B-Bigcat but fell n' am all thorny!" She whimpered, the once brave explorer's voice was sloppy and full of jumbledup things she wanted to talk about but couldn't seem to get out around tears. Now this warrior wanted to take her to Lightningstorm and Twilightstar might might disappointed in her! Then Aubs may NEVER become an apprentice! This made Owlkit feel even sadder around her pain, because now her pride was wounded, probably more so than her own self.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>