Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by glitch
Today 08:34 AM
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 08:08 AM
Finder for all of my...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 08:06 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 08:01 AM

Old June 14th, 2024, 07:08 PM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Queenly

ThunderClan Leafpaw's Training

○ - Not done
● - Done

Territory Tour
Borders

○ - Herondive Hollow [ThC/ShC Border]
○ - Smallpines [ThC/RC Border]
○ - Thunderglade [ThC/WC Border]

Landmarks

○ - Sunkissed Creek
○ - Firefly Cove
● - Willow's Rise [Grave]
● - Haggard Ruins [Old Camp]

Training

○ - Hunting Lesson 1 [Basic]
○ - Hunting Lesson 2 [Advanced]

○ - Battle Lesson 1 [Basic]
○ - Battle Lesson 2 [Advanced]

○ - Climbing Lesson 1 [Basic]
○ - Climbing Lesson 2 [Advanced]

Attendance

○ - Clan Meeting 1
○ - Clan Meeting 2

Assessment

○ - Hunting Assesment
○ - Battle Assesment
○ - Final Assessment

MENTOR - Webstripe [ @Bean ]
APPRENTICE - Leafpaw [ @RamenThePigeon ]

Last edited by Bean; June 15th, 2024 at 04:39 PM.
Old June 14th, 2024, 07:14 PM

Status: i like pigeons please quote me when you respond to my posts
Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: Leafpaw's Training

that looks good
sorry but i need to sleep so i will log on tomorrow

Leafpaw / 6 moons / Non-binary (she/they) / ThunderClan / Pansexual / Black she-cat with one green eye, one blue eye, and white stripe across face as well as white paws and belly
Old June 14th, 2024, 07:57 PM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

CURRENT LESSON: TERRITORY LANDMARKS

Webstripe awoke early in the morning with one intent in mind. He had an apprentice to train. The older tom stalked ovet to the apprentice's den, green eyes peering in, bouncing between the sleeping frames of cats until his eye landed on Leafpaw. Slowly, the tom made his way over to the apprentice's nest, attempting to give them a gentle nudge before speaking in their ear. "Leafpaw. Up. We have a lot to do today, we're going on a territory tour," he spoke, trotting out the den. Once Leafpaw decided to stir and meet the warrior, Webstripe waved his tail and led them out of camp.

[LOCATION: WILLOW'S RISE]

As the black and white tabby led his apprentice out of camp, a map of the territory played in his mind. Soon, the duo reached their first stop. They weren't too far from camp, so it made an ideal first stop. Webstripe stood there, a large Weeping Willow looming in front of him. "This is Willow's Rise. It is used as our graveyard, a memorial of the cats who passed during ThunderClan's last fire. It's a Weeping Willow tree, before you ask. Makes a good hunting place if you want a quick hunting trip, since we're fairly close to camp. It was tragic - we lost lives and our home that day. Are there any questions?" the tom explained before asking his apprentice for questions.

[ @RamenThePigeon - Leafpaw ]
[OOC Note: web is 63 moons, and the fire happened around 50 moons ago, meaning he was quite young when the fire struck though not being rped at the time]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old June 15th, 2024, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post

Webstripe awoke early in the morning with one intent in mind. He had an apprentice to train. The older tom stalked ovet to the apprentice's den, green eyes peering in, bouncing between the sleeping frames of cats until his eye landed on Leafpaw. Slowly, the tom made his way over to the apprentice's nest, attempting to give them a gentle nudge before speaking in their ear. "Leafpaw. Up. We have a lot to do today, we're going on a territory tour," he spoke, trotting out the den. Once Leafpaw decided to stir and meet the warrior, Webstripe waved his tail and led them out of camp.

[LOCATION: WILLOW'S RISE]

As the black and white tabby led his apprentice out of camp, a map of the territory played in his mind. Soon, the duo reached their first stop. They weren't too far from camp, so it made an ideal first stop. Webstripe stood there, a large Weeping Willow looming in front of him. "This is Willow's Rise. It is used as our graveyard, a memorial of the cats who passed during ThunderClan's last fire. It's a Weeping Willow tree, before you ask. Makes a good hunting place if you want a quick hunting trip, since we're fairly close to camp. It was tragic - we lost lives and our home that day. Are there any questions?" the tom explained before asking his apprentice for questions.

[OOC Note: web is 63 moons, and the fire happened around 50 moons ago, meaning he was quite young when the fire struck though not being rped at the time]
“No, I don’t have any questions about it.” Leafpaw replied. “Where are we going next?”

Leafpaw / 6 moons / Non-binary (she/they) / ThunderClan / Pansexual / Black she-cat with one green eye, one blue eye, and white stripe across face as well as white paws and belly
Old June 15th, 2024, 04:28 PM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

The older tabby tom nodded to his apprentice upon their response, waving their tail as a signal to continue on. Webstripe walked for a bit before coming across a large sinkhole in the ground, and stopped

[LOCATION: HAGGARD RUINS]

"Don't go too close," He mewed quickly to Leafpaw before trotting a bit more forward, about a fox-length from the edge. "This is Haggard Ruins. About a season-cycle ago, The camp was struck by a sinkhole, forcing us to move to the camp we currently reside in. You must be careful when you are here, Falling into the sinkhole could have deadly consequences. Do not go to the edge, no matter what anyone tells you. Am I clear?" he asked, his voice serious. Cats have lost their lives to the sinkhole, and Webstripe wasn't about to let his apprentice be one simply because they did not know.

Old June 15th, 2024, 04:37 PM

Quote:

The older tabby tom nodded to his apprentice upon their response, waving their tail as a signal to continue on. Webstripe walked for a bit before coming across a large sinkhole in the ground, and stopped

"Don't go too close," He mewed quickly to Leafpaw before trotting a bit more forward, about a fox-length from the edge. "This is Haggard Ruins. About a season-cycle ago, The camp was struck by a sinkhole, forcing us to move to the camp we currently reside in. You must be careful when you are here, Falling into the sinkhole could have deadly consequences. Do not go to the edge, no matter what anyone tells you. Am I clear?" he asked, his voice serious. Cats have lost their lives to the sinkhole, and Webstripe wasn't about to let his apprentice be one simply because they did not know.

“That’s clear.” Leafpaw replied.
She nervously looked at the hole, wondering how deep it was.

Last edited by RamenThePigeon; June 15th, 2024 at 04:53 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:24 AM

Quote:

Leafpaw then slowly moved a step towards the sinkhole and looked down it. She couldn’t see the bottom.