Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 08:08 AM
Finder for all of my...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 08:06 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 08:01 AM
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:54 AM
Pangoligon's characters...
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 07:12 AM

Old June 15th, 2024, 02:35 AM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: A Journey for the History Books (RiverClan Journey to the Mountains)

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

One day of travel has passed! You are welcome to continue with roleplays that occurred on Day 0 or Day 1, but as before please note at the top of your post whether your post is taking place on Day 0, Day 1, or Day 2! This is going to be just a post for Day 2; I'll get to my Day 1 reply soon!

Another night and morning of travel, another camp set up. Fadingstar's paws were aching like hell, but he wasn't going to show it. The gash on his forehead still hurt, too, but it was getting better with each passing day. The burn just reminded him to stay focused on the long-term, rather than the short-term suck they faced right now.

He'd continued walking along with Wisteriawren; he was slowly getting more comfortable around her, although being near her still sent his heart into overdrive more often than not. Now, he stood by himself on a small rock, looking out toward the mountains. They were getting closer and closer each day. Surely they'd be there soon.

( @Omari @Poprock @appariitiion @beau )

Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; June 15th, 2024 at 02:36 AM.
Old June 15th, 2024, 02:56 AM
Health is questionable

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: A Journey for the History Books (RiverClan Journey to the Mountains)

( Sunsetpaw )
Riverclan Apprentice | They/Them | 12 moons
Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery

[Day 2]

Second rest spot. Each day was more tiring than the last. Actually no it felt just the same to them. Maybe a few cats got just a bit hungrier since most were resting instead of hunting. At least from what they saw. But the clan was getting closer and there’s no point in giving up now. Maybe they should go hunt something. No, any prey who could see would’ve ran away by now if it notices an entire clan of cats passing by. So if they wanted to find anything they’d have to go pretty far from their clanmates

They sat down. Right, maybe they should focus on resting and charging up their energy instead of wasting it wandering around.

[Open. Minku is pretty much just as lonely as Sunset at the moment]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; June 15th, 2024 at 08:46 AM.
Old June 15th, 2024, 03:46 AM
I'm probably sleeping

My Mood: Busy

}Rain kit{
Day 1.

.:rin kit sat around with the other cats as the rested she was unsure why they were going anywhere but it was fine right?:.
Old June 15th, 2024, 03:50 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

Rosekit
1 Moon
3/10
Purrks: None

(Day 2)

Rosekit was tired. Sure, she was being carried, but traveling was tiring anyways. It had been a couple days now and she still thought about their old home. She wasn't quite sure where they were headed or if they'd be there forever or not. I miss the old camp. Her short life had been hectic, but surely it's always like this, right? She wondered what crazy things have happened before she was born. Had they been driven out before? Does this happen often? She decided to ask an older cat. Perhaps a story could keep her mind off her tiredness.

(open for any apprentice aged or above!)
Old June 15th, 2024, 04:12 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

jayfrosts head dipped and a sigh escaped the tabbies maw. "riverclan will survive hit him like a ton of snow, powerful words chased a shiver down his spine and he had to squeeze his eyes shut for a moment. what a fool he was.
riverclan will survive

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━

Last edited by alec; June 15th, 2024 at 04:13 AM.
Old June 15th, 2024, 05:26 AM

Bump Policy: 36 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

[Deerspark]
He, Him\Warrior\24 moons\Riverclan
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
(NEW HEADER YEAHH)

DAY 0 WRAP-UP
Deerspark was relived that he hadn't freaked anycat out. Tinytoad was quick to pad up to him, especially considering the limp she had. Deerspark managed a smile before leaning down, welcoming Shellkit onto his back with a quick nod. He couldn't scoop up Shellkit (he'd remember that name, her sister said it with an good deal of pride) with his maw, so the small kit would just have to climb. Amusement made his ears twitch as a low purr rumbled in his throat. Salamanderkit, right? She sure was quite the chatterer, the complete opposite of him. Also she was definitely intimidating, plus according to her, Deerspark was shaking in his skin, which was the usual for him but at the moment he felt pretty good about himself.

Sure thing kid, Deerspark thought as sound wizzed in and out of his right ear. He wasn't sure what the deal was with his hearing lately... I won't let the monsters eat you. Monsters, huh? The lengthy tom thought back to his fight with Bumblestar. By some strange twisted miracle he'd made it out alive only loosing his jaw to the Thunderclan leader. He knew that Bumblestar was well hated by Riverclan, Deerspark hated her as well, but he didn't think she'd pull a Dawnstar on him. Perhaps he'd gotten the personalities wrong, if Bumblestar would be willing to break a few bones only Starclan knew what Dawnstar was capable of. Those snakes.

Once Shellkit was on his back, Deerspark did a few security tests. He spun in a circle (slowly) and hopped up and down a few times. Alright, they seemed stable enough. He gave Tinytoad one last nod before padding off, following the clan with a brisk pace.
Tags:
@Desert Rain Frog // Tinytoad
@sleepyyjax // Shellkit

Shellkit - 1 moon - he him
Day 0 wrap up

At least he could process what his sister was saying, and he listened intently. "Oh!!" Worry crossed his forced smile. He didn't want his ma to need a minion.... But there didn't seem to be another way. "Someone should fix her." He grumbled, flicking his tail in annoyance, where's a medicine cat when you need one?!? Despite his unwillingness to admit it, he knew Salamanderkit was right. It's not like there was anyone free to help his mum, it's not like there was even a medicine den here. "But for now . Yea. You're right, a minion would be good." He paced around, unsure of what to do with himself.

Soon enough, it looked like someone had noticed his sister's call. Another cat!! Perfect. Shellkit kocked his head - the new cat didn't say anything. But he smiled, and he seemed nice enough. When Shellkit was born, it took him a while to talk - maybe it was like that? As long as Tinytoad could get some help, he was happy. Salamanderkit quickly began to monologue at the new cat, he appreciated her threats to the guy, but he wasn't sure it was entirely necassary.. "Uh,, yeah! What she says!" He nodded. Being carried by a cat he'd never met before left him a little worried, but Salamanderkit's encouragement made him less nervous.

As Deerspark crouched down, Shellkit finanlly noticed the tom's jaw. Oh!!! That's why he wasn't talking. He wasn't happy to know another RiverClan cat was injured... But he was happy that Tinytoad didn't have to carry two kits! He grasped on whilst Deerspark jumped around - "okay, I'm ready!!" he called over to his sister.

@kenjaku - Salamanderkit
@Desert Rain Frog - Tinytoad
@Marigoldwhisper - Deerspark

Old June 15th, 2024, 05:53 AM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

♤ Goldfish ♤
The Ace of Spades

Somehow Goldfidh had managed to go to sleep with a full belly of rat. Shellkit too. She had forced herself to keep a quick pace with her eye on the younger kits. She was slightly uncomfortable and uncertain about the two kits who had walked... up to her.... asking her to be their mom. Goldfish. Yeah. And in the middle of her hunt as well. So she'd simply shouted at the mini kitties to go and may or may not have picked them up by the scruff and tossed them into the bushes. But hey, they're safe and alive are they not?

Today The Ace of Spades had made sure to eaten her fill. She didn't want to end up like yesterday. To solve this problem she carried a rat in her mouth and Shellkit over her shoulders. That way his scruff could get a break from being yanked on all the time. But the rat was long gone and she'd returned from a hunt with a bird. With a yawn she settled down to eat. She needed to talk to those kits soon.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Last edited by zBlaze; June 16th, 2024 at 12:31 PM.
Old June 15th, 2024, 07:50 AM
I'm probably sleeping

My Mood: Busy

Rain kit

rain kit sat with her clan waiting for what would happen next
Old June 15th, 2024, 08:18 AM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 51 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart's brow furrowed as Willowpaw went on, understanding more and more of her struggle. Not only was she half-Clan, but her father sounded... horrible. He shook his head in disbelief and sadness for her, letting his apprentice spout off all of her thoughts. He listened quietly, respectfully, until she was finished. Genuine sorrow for her situation was in his voice as he finally responded after a thoughtful pause.

"I'm... I'm sorry, for all of that. Really. You don't deserve none of that. I, uh..." He held his tongue. No, he couldn't find it in him to admit some of his own backstory right now. Not specifics, anyway. So he cleared his throat and continued. "I've had... similar pain. Lost those that should've lived on way after me. That kinda pain doesn't always go away, but.... it gets easier. Day by day. You can still feel it sometimes, though."

He paused, ruminating her words carefully. "And revenge... revenge is a fool's game. I understand you want it, 'n he more than likely deserves every bit of it. I know that it feels like the only thing that might take some of that pain away, but... it won't. Trust me on that." His eyes clouded briefly, unspoken memories flashing through his mind. He shook his head lightly, as if dismissing them.

"...It ain't right what happened to ya. None of it. And no, life is far from fair... we can't control the fate we're given. We just... have to keep movin', in honor 'n memory of those we love. Keep findin' meanin'. That's... all we can really do."

He hesitated before resting his tail on her shoulder once more, giving her a quiet space to think or talk, whatever she needed. It was saddening to see an apprentice this young struggle through this, but he'd been in the same situation as her before. Orphaned at too young of an age, hardened by years of struggle and grief and... anger. He just hoped that the same kind of anger wouldn't take hold of his apprentice the way it had taken hold of him when he was young.

Willowpaw looked up at her mentor. Him sharing his thoughts and condolences after her speel of information. "I guess your right.... revenege isn't the way... but I just feel so angry right now I don't know what else to do..." Willowpaw admitted solemly. Giving a gentle sigh she leaned into Stagheart's warm fur. Feeling his tail around her shoulders made her feel safe, comforted. Giving a small mew, Willowpaw said. "It makes me even more saf that Weepingpaw barely feels anything about it... I thought he was just coping but no... he said. "Brightnight was going to die anyways why are you suprised." And it just made me so mad! Because she shouldn't have died! It's not her fault!" Willowpaw exclaimed, almost wailing but holding it in with a shaky sigh.

Willowpaw was about to speak but then suddenly leapt to her paws, alert. A weak but shrill wail came from the medicine den. "Daisykit." Willowpaw whispered, recongizing her sisters tone. Willowpaw looked at the area were Sweetsap, Starrykit, and Elderkit were. Seeing little Softkit go to join them Willowpaw stood rigid. Her eyes fixed on the area Daisykit was in. Within the past few days whenever Willowpaw heard a shreik from her sister, it just made the apprentice feel more and more protective and responsible for the little kit. Tunring ot her mentor she mewed. "Oh... right. Have you seen Daisykit yet? Her pattern is so cute. Shes a light grey like me but she has dark ginger rings along her pelt. You should visit her." Willowpaw mewed, her eyes brightening a small bit as she spoke fondly of her little sibling.

"Now that I think about it..... I'm the oldest sibling out of all the ones I have...." Willowpaw mewed, she seemed to be changing the subject meaningfully, to make herself feel better. "Theres me, then Weepingpaw, then my brother in Windclan Orangepaw, then my sister in Windclan Pumpkinkit, and now Daisykit... and would have been Rootkit but...... y'know" Willowpaw mewed, her brightness dying down a small bit as she mentioned her stillborn sibling. "Rootkit had the same pattern as my mother... he was a ginger-ish brown with a light grey belly... my mom was the same except she had a white belly and some lighter ginger rings along her back and face." Willowpaw mewed gently, she seemed to enjoy talking about her family and there unique features. "I'm a darker grey than the rest of my family. I get it from my father, hes a darker grey... well he was but then his fur started going more black as he got older. Mayhe that'll happen to me to." Willowpaw wondered, seemingly blabbing about her thoughts at this point.

Willowpaw looked to her mentor. Sitting down as she realized she was still standing. "Do you have any siblings? Or.... any family that you look like... or just in general wanna talk about? I feel like I'm talking about myself and ignoring you a little bit. Sorry" Willowpaw meowed gently, her eyes softening up as she looked at her mentor.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old June 15th, 2024, 10:45 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Falconflight
Riverclan warrior
Purrk: Heightened Perception-Sight(active)

So...it seemed obvious now Springburst was not here...oh stars, had he left her behind? How could he do that...why did he always fail everyone...why did he always lose the ones he loved. Falconflight always broke his promises...he could never protect them. He always sweared he'd do better next time but he never did. It just got worst and now he'd had an actual chance to save them but didn't...it was just too much.

Head held low and moving at a slower pace than usual, the grey warrior followed his clanmates with a troubled mind. How was he supposed to make this journey with all the guilt he currently carried on his back? He'd manage...he always did. Occasionally glancing up so not to trip, a familiar coloured pelt caught his eye. Stopping he spun round, lrange gaze widening as they zoomed in on a cat that couldn't possibly who he though they were.

Was that...?

Jaw falling open in disbelief as he stared at the cat from his kithood at a distance. Frozen to the spot and gaping like a fish, Falconflight felt tears wellling in his fiery hues. It couldn't be, it just couldn't! She was dead...why else would she disappear...how could it be "...Lark?" A whisper so quiet it could barely be heard. A word he hadn't said aloud in moons. It was...it was his sister!

A sudden burst of energy and desperation powered him on as he exploded from the spot he had been rendered speechless from and tore through the crowd like a missile. He had to reach her! She had to be real! Nearing the dilute tortishell in a matter of moments a happy yowl erupted from his maw "LARK!" The same word though this time louder and full of belief.

The grey tabby leapt at his older sister in an attempt to pull her into an embrace. Fat tears dripping down his face he purred frantically. Gosh, he hadn't been so happy in a long time. He'd been mourning Larkwing's death but she hadn't even died! She was alive! Alive and here with him again! His last sibling...so he hadn't lost everything. Though why did she leave him in the first place without even telling him? ...She had to have a good reason...no, no, she was here now and that was what mattered. Questions could wait, for now he'd just enjoy this little reunion that healed his heart just the slightest.

@Neptune.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^