Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Pangoligon's characters...
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 07:12 AM
Cougar attack!
Last post by Spookez.
Today 07:02 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:45 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 06:14 AM
Springkit's Finder <33
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 06:09 AM

Old June 5th, 2024, 04:20 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: "I Didn't Mean Shooting for the Stars Literally!!!" Rabbitdream thread!

|{ Piper }|
she/her | 8 moons | kittypet | "the moon doesn't mind that I'm left all alone"
{||Purrks: none||}
__________________________________________________ ___

Piper scoffed, bunnyface- uh rabbitpaw was still being hostile and refused to cooperate despite her tried to be friendly. Why were strays so stubborn. "well I don't care about your “windclan” nonsense. You can say that word a million times and it won't matter to me. All I want is to get back here too my farm where I can run free, you got that dream cat!? Honestly you strays a so rude." she grumbled, if this tom would be nice to her she might as well not even try being nice back- wait wasn't she a stray!? She is isn't she, that's what cats without a home were after all. Come too think of it, she was probably never going to get home, the farm that is, she should have just stayed with those boring upwalkers in that small and cramped barn where there was no space to run freely. Atleast then she wouldn't be sleeping in the rain starving! Frowning she shook her head, no need to worry about real life. This was a dream, a place to escape those things. It still irked her that this cat would down talk the only place that brought happiness in her life

"ok listen here bunnyface-, there is no place better then my farm. For one, they don't feed you those disgusting pellets they give housecats, we hunt for our share like everybody else! Sometime the rewarded me with upwalker food which in my opinion is better then any rat you could catch in a barn, when we're sick they bring a upwalker who makes us feel better. I don't normally like them but it works. The most important thing is that the farm is free, no locked doors and shut windows. Just open fields, all the chickens you can chase and a family" family. Could she really call the other cats on the farm a family? She knew the upwalkers treated her better then the others that's why they hated her right? Because she wasn't meant to be a farm cat and actually a gift to the farmers brat. The word had tasted bitter in her mouth, maybe the farm wasn't such a great place. There were so many downfalls and she had always felt so ..alone? "yep the farm is the greatest place in the world, rabbitpaw..wierd name by the way" she added.

"Anyway, since your so keen on the Windclan business why don't you tell me about it, bunnyface?" she asked, maybe he would be kinder if she let him talk about this place that he called home. Whatever it was.

Tag:
- Rabbitpaw [ @Dolomedes ]
{Ignore my typos please, sorry this was slightly rushed. I'm tired :')}
|{I do not share or agree with the opinions/actions of my characters}|
Old June 15th, 2024, 01:22 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: "I Didn't Mean Shooting for the Stars Literally!!!" Rabbitdream thread!

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 8 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Well Rabbitpaw had half a mind to tell the mean feline off for their talking about Windclan like it wasn't the best thing in the world and then continued to rattle off about being free on the farm. No! Being free meant you don't have any twolegs doing anything about you! Doesn't she understand just how-oh my stars! She sees twolegs when she's sick?!! Don't they take you away forever and forever! That's so scary! Miss Lightningstorm was a bit prickly at times but he would go to her for anything and everything even if she got annoyed rather than a twoleg. Though after taking a small breath he decided it wasn't worth the effort, it would just be going back and forth for forever if he let it go on. ( And also....he didn't want another fight like the one with him and Lightningpaw. ) So when the strange feline decided that she wanted to hear more about Windclan, Rabbitpaw was more than happy to provide!

"Welllll where to start?" The blonde hummed a bit, trying to think about the best parts of Windclan but then realized that he should probably start with what a clan was more so. Rabbitpaw liked learning and he liked teaching what he's learned to others just as much as this was a much better way to spend the time rather than getting stuck in a pointless argument, "Well I already kind of said what a clan is but basically there's been like the four great clans for forever and ever! Windclan, my clan and the best one! Riverclan, full of tricks and they are mean, they've attacked Windclan and others countless times! Thunderclan, they kind of just sit in trees, their leader is scary. Uhhh and Shadowclan, I don't really know much about them but they've helped Windclan clear out a mink problem recently which is cool I guess. So each clan has all sorts of cats in it! I'm an apprentice! So that means I'm learning how to be a warrior, warriors help feed and defend the clan! There's also the leader, who is Miss Twilightstar, she looks scary but she's really nice and cool! Then there's the deputy, who helps the leader run the clan, though...umm, Windclan doesn't really have one right now. Then there's medicine cats, Windclan has Miss Lightningstorm! Medicine cats help heal the sick and wounded, they learn how to use the plants around the territory and stuff. There's also queens who are warriors who are having kits or are raising kits, then yeah!" Rabbitpaw continued to ramble about the roles of the clan. Happy to just chitter chatter once being presented with the opportunity to do so.

"My mentor is Crowtooth! He's teaching me how to be a tunneler! Because there's huge tunnels that run under all the clans! So Windclan uses them to hunt and stuff during leafbare. There are also other things like Starclan and umm the warrior code and yeah! It's super cool! Windclan is like one big family! You see when I was really little, like 2 moons, I was brought into Windclan and then my mama Quailheart took me in and I have never felt more at home. It's awesome!" He realized how much he had spoke and stopped to wait for the other cat's response and potentially questions if she had any before continuing with his long winded spill about the clans and more specifically the coolest one. His tail was wagging though he swiftly put a stop to it and tried not to seem over eager but he liked talking about things he likes and he really likes Windclan soooo....yeah.
[ @burntToast - Piper | Sorry this is so bad /w\ ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old June 16th, 2024, 11:19 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

|{ Piper }|
she/her | 8 moons | kittypet | "the moon doesn't mind that I'm left all alone"
{||Purrks: none||}
__________________________________________________ ___

Maybe she shouldn't have asked- the tom immediately went into a full out rant about something called a clan? Windclan. Which apparently was a group of cats that- oh wait not there was more. Four clans ok so four groups of cats that- ok....he is still talking. She'd just wait.

Piper quietly listened to bunnyface's rambling trying to process his words. Half it made no sense to her. She lived with a lot of cats here on the farm and she could rant about how bad it had been, no on got along or atleast not with her that is. Apparently there were roles in these clans to. Bunnyface listed a few but the still didn't make sense to her. Medicine cats? Tunneler? Deputy???? Even his personal story made no sense to her, what was a leafbare? And what was with all the weird names!?

"I'm sorry, say again?" she replied when he was finish speaking. The confusion written all over her expression. "so what your saying, is that you live In a group of cats called windclans that lives with a few other groups of cats? Uh thunderclap, shadowsomthing, riverrats and starcats???" she asked trying to confirm what she had heard. "you sound completely insane, you know that?" she sighed, still trying to understand what she had been told. It was an interesting idea really, free without any upwalkers. Living with cats that act like a family, what did a family actually feel like? "where even is this place you speak of." she asked. Ok so this was a dream, she knew that much. Bunnyface over here wasn't even real, why was she grasping on what he was saying. Whatsitclan didn't even exist in the real world. Whatever she had nothing left to look for anymore, the farm was too far away...she knew that and if she continued to wander around the wilderness by herself like this she was going to die. She already was anyway, what was a little hope to stir the pot of her absolute awful life.

Tags:
- Rabbitpaw ( @Dolomedes )
|{I do not share or agree with the opinions/actions of my characters}|
Old Today, 12:46 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 8 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw watched the other feline after coming to a stop from his rambling. Oh, she seemed kind of confused. Well that was likely, it wasn't like Rabbitpaw was the best at explaining things, especially something that feels as natural as breathing and eating to him. Though he allowed the other feline to speak, though he cut in quietly with soft revisions to what she said. "Windclan. Thunderclan. Shadowclan...." He allowed her to call Riverclan, River rats...look he didn't need to be nice all the time and what people don't know won't hurt them...also is Riverclan so it doesn't matter. "Starclan..." Oh wait what? He was the crazy one? She was the cat talking about going to twolegs in general but while you're sick! That was crazy! Not Windclan and clan life...

"Welllll your Twoleg talk is crazy to me...and also its real! Do you think I would make something as big as all that up just to mess with you? Anyways...I was hoping that you would be able to tell me where they're at. But given how similar Windclan's territory is to the meadow outside I don't think they're too far. I can tell you more about them while we go out and try and find them if you want?" The apprentice snapped his jaws shut...that wasn't very smart. He had forgotten that he was dealing with an outsider not another, albeit very strange, Windclan cat. Though it was probably fine as long as he didn't like show her where camp was. "Alsoooo Magpiepaw," He threw out the name he had made for her out again, "I can't show you the camp or anything but you'll be able to scent the border marks and then you'll have to believe me!"
[ @burntToast - Piper ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; Today at 12:47 AM.