Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cougar attack!
Last post by Spookez.
Today 06:53 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:45 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 06:14 AM
Springkit's Finder <33
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 06:09 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by Rowan
Today 05:32 AM

Old June 14th, 2024, 09:47 AM
He who dares, wins!

Status: I’m visiting Canada right now so I’ll be a lot less active!
Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy
Default RiverClan Evacuation Burials

[Hey! You might know that my activity will be quite low for the next two weeks so that’s why I’m quite late with this, also sorry about the short post! I'm kinda in a rush this morning.]

Duskleaf

19 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Lionheart

Having been asked by Fadingsun to bury the cats that had been killed during the battle, Duskleaf went over to where he'd left Mousepaw and picked up his apprentice’s body gently, once again putting him on his back.

"Bearsnout! Skyfall! Brokenstream! Sunsetpaw!" He shouted to get the attention of the cats who were asked to help him bury the dead. "I'm o'er here, if you could all go get one of our fallen clanmates and then meet up with me, we can find somewhere nice to bury them since we can’t do it on RiverClan territory." That last part filled him with sadness, these cats wouldn’t get to rest in their own territory, so he wanted to at least find a nice spot.

@chickadee @Goopysharkboi @leopardheart00 @Minkuu
Old June 14th, 2024, 10:33 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: RiverClan Evacuation Burials

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamrog View Post
[Hey! You might know that my activity will be quite low for the next two weeks so that’s why I’m quite late with this, also sorry about the short post! I'm kinda in a rush this morning.]

Duskleaf

19 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Lionheart

Having been asked by Fadingsun to bury the cats that had been killed during the battle, Duskleaf went over to where he'd left Mousepaw and picked up his apprentice’s body gently, once again putting him on his back.

"Bearsnout! Skyfall! Brokenstream! Sunsetpaw!" He shouted to get the attention of the cats who were asked to help him bury the dead. "I'm o'er here, if you could all go get one of our fallen clanmates and then meet up with me, we can find somewhere nice to bury them since we can’t do it on RiverClan territory." That last part filled him with sadness, these cats wouldn’t get to rest in their own territory, so he wanted to at least find a nice spot.

@chickadee @Goopysharkboi @leopardheart00 @Minkuu
Skyfall approached gently, a soft and gentle glitter in his eyes as he dipped his head.
Old June 14th, 2024, 09:32 PM
Health is questionable

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

( Sunsetpaw )
Riverclan Apprentice | They/Them | 12 moons
Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
Right. They’d find somewhere nice to bury them. Somewhere these bodies wouldn’t get disturbed. Somewhere nice to rest. The apprentice dipped their head once they arrived. They walked over to one of this fight’s victims. This cat was…Splashgaze…? It was, wasn’t it? They didn’t have any sort of relation towards. But being so close to anyone’s dead body just didn’t sit well. This was the cat Wormbite had brought to the twoleg den if they remember correctly. The she-cat didn’t look well, but no dead body really looked too good. The apprentice casted a glance at the others before grabbing Splashgaze by the scruff. Wasn’t as heavy as they would’ve expected. Guess that’s for the better rather than letting the body be dragged on the ground too much

They lifted Splashgaze on their back, as their blue hues looked towards Skyfall and then at Duskleaf. A sigh escaped their mouth. A lot of riverclan cats were either dead or injured. Too much of them.

[ @chickadee @Goopysharkboi @leopardheart00 @Seamrog | I checked the battle thread and so far only noticed 4 bodies that were carried to the twoleg den. Mousepaw, Splashgaze, Riverwhisper, Waterworm. Might’ve missed some though. There are some other dead characters in the thread that i didn’t find anyone bringing. ]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; June 15th, 2024 at 05:22 AM. Reason: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1600864&postcount=614
Old June 16th, 2024, 06:55 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Brokenstream | 20 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
sleek golden bengal tom with light green eyes, jet black ears & back legs
pixelgif by @/SnowheartTC

◜◜

Brokenstream shook his head sadly as he padded over to the body of Riverwhisper, whiskers trembling with regret. He didn't know the warrior very well, but they didn't deserve to have their life taken from them. His pelt grew hot with anger. The other Clans will pay. Nudging his head under the lifeless, frail body, Brokenstream hoisted Riverwhisper onto his shoulders, walking to stand next to Sunset paw, giving the apprentice a small, sympathetic nod.
@Minkuu - character mention | @Seamrog ]

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Last edited by leopardheart00; June 16th, 2024 at 07:54 AM.