by zBlaze
Last post by Rowan
Today 05:32 AM
Lion and lamb, owl and...
Last post by Daragca
Today 05:15 AM

Old June 10th, 2024, 10:29 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
@vellichor ; @zozelen
(Just gonna hop over you Veli to keep this goin /w\ )

The deputy let out a snurk as his apprentice flamboyantly missed a fish. Letting out a hearty laugh after realizing he absolutely couldn't hold it in. Although it sounded more like a deep "heh heh" more than anything. "Big mean ThunderClanner, the ones who can kill foxes, incapable of catchin a fish? C'mon now we can do better than this." a snort as a rare grin came over the Calico's features. A confident expression on his face...or was it moreso mocking? They looked the same, truthfully.

"What's the fun in lettin the other Clans be better at something? Let's take RiverClans fishin from em. C'mon. One up the Fin kissers. Catch a fish, get real good at catchin fish and we can rub it in their faces." the tom stated. Turning to look at the overly excited one. "C'mon. Get in and get yer paws wet. The water ain't gonna bite ya."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old June 12th, 2024, 11:55 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Raccoon-he/they-outsider-8 moons

his heart pounded after encountering that cat he ran so far till his legs couldn't carry him anymore he skidded to a stopped but his speed stayed so he tumbled down and nearly fell into the river his head was full of thoughts his heart ached he was tired he was hungry he was afraid he- he broke down as hot teard rolled down his face he had no where to go he had no one to care for his brother is gone his home is gone oh why is the world punishing him he had to pull himself together he took a deep breath but tears still fell he wanted to rest so he found a small hole in the bottom of a tree trunk and laid down hopping he was out of the reach of clan cat claws

(open not coon is in a light sleep so he will be able to wake quickly to some sounds )

Last edited by Spider-in-the-corner; June 12th, 2024 at 11:58 PM.
Old June 14th, 2024, 08:33 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Timberpaw °•
Dreamwalker • Flock Together I • Kitty Softpaws

Oh dear, had she fallen behind? No no, that couldn't be happening! Timberpaw managed to make it to the Creek, albeit very out of breath. It seemed the other apprentice had already gotten a swipe in and missed. A grin split the little calico's features as she bounded ahead and spoke enthusiastically, still gasping for air. "Wait! I... I got this! I can... hook those little... fishies and get 'em... on land!" The moment she finished speaking, she was laser-focused on the water, paw raised like she'd been taught.

A little silvery blob flashed by her and wham! Her paw was in the water, then it was out, and the little fish went flying! Timberpaw let out a gasp as she saw the thing, then chased it as it flew onto land. She spent a bit comically chasing after the slippery thing as it just kept slipping away from her paws before she finally managed to pin it down and nip at its back. She held her prize in her mouth. "I didf it!" Her paws kneaded the ground with excitement. Surely, that was impressive! On her very first try! Yay!!

// @zozelen @Starfall \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old June 14th, 2024, 08:38 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post
Raccoon-he/they-outsider-8 moons

his heart pounded after encountering that cat he ran so far till his legs couldn't carry him anymore he skidded to a stopped but his speed stayed so he tumbled down and nearly fell into the river his head was full of thoughts his heart ached he was tired he was hungry he was afraid he- he broke down as hot teard rolled down his face he had no where to go he had no one to care for his brother is gone his home is gone oh why is the world punishing him he had to pull himself together he took a deep breath but tears still fell he wanted to rest so he found a small hole in the bottom of a tree trunk and laid down hopping he was out of the reach of clan cat claws

(open not coon is in a light sleep so he will be able to wake quickly to some sounds )
•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Oh StarClan, what was that awful stench? The tabby wrinkled her nose. All she's wanted to do was some light fishing, but instead she smelled an intruder on ThunderClan land. Great. With an irritated tail-flick, the warrior began tracking the scent, and it ended at a small hole under a tree. Barely too small for her to squeeze into. Well, she'd have to do this the old-fashioned way.

"HEY!" She stuck her muzzle into the hole and yowled. "Whoever you are, GET YOUR TAIL OUT HERE NOW!"

Old June 14th, 2024, 09:18 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post
•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Oh StarClan, what was that awful stench? The tabby wrinkled her nose. All she's wanted to do was some light fishing, but instead she smelled an intruder on ThunderClan land. Great. With an irritated tail-flick, the warrior began tracking the scent, and it ended at a small hole under a tree. Barely too small for her to squeeze into. Well, she'd have to do this the old-fashioned way.

"HEY!" She stuck her muzzle into the hole and yowled. "Whoever you are, GET YOUR TAIL OUT HERE NOW!"

Raccoon-8 moons-outsider

Raccoon didn't get much rest till he hear yet another angry yowl he could have swore he was finally rid of clan cats his heart felt heavy has he saw the cats muzzle pop into the small hole he was with the cat demanding him to step out raccoon was trapped so he had no other choice to leave his safe spot raccoon stepped out looking at the tall cat before him who was nearly three times his size once again he was afraid for his life
Old June 15th, 2024, 06:16 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
@vellichor ; @zozelen
(After Zozelene's response we'll close this patrol up and they'll head back! /w\ )

The tom let out a chortle as his apprentice missed. Ears twitching when the excited one showed up. He watched silently as the late one managed to catch a fish. Pretty long and he definitely thought she was going to loose it, but nope she caught it.

"Make sure to kill it. Because I'm almost positive a nip to the back of the neck ain't gonna do it." he mused. Almost expecting the fish to flop about. After a heavy moment the deputy stood up and began to gently wade in the water. Watching the fish slowly begin to swim back.

In a split second two fish were launched towards the bank, the Calico catching one and biting down harshly on it's head. Definitely dead. The other one flopped on the dry land. With muffled words Spiderthroat called out to Blazepaw "Kill it! Quick before it slips back into the water."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old June 15th, 2024, 08:38 PM
ruler of everything ♕

•° Timberpaw °•
Dreamwalker • Flock Together I • Kitty Softpaws

She… huh? Timberpaw’s head cocked to the side as catbrows furrowed. What did the Spider guy mean, wasn’t dead? Before she could open her mouth to ask, she felt a wriggle from the fish in her mouth. She let out a loud, startled mrrp! The fish wiggled around and around and flipped right out of her mouth! "No!" she cried, chasing after it. Now there were two fish flipping around!

Thankfully, hers stayed on dry land, and after a brief but chaotic chase, she pinned it down and copied the motion of biting its head. It was dead, for real now! Right? The calico prodded at the fish a few times, ready to strike if it came back to life again. But nope, it stayed dead. Thank the Stars! She picked up her kill, ears flattened and eyes to the ground. "I didf it for freal this timef," she spoke, significantly less energetic than before. Her face was flushed with embarrassment. This was it, she’d just embarrassed herself for life. She’d have to move to ShadowClan and live under another name.

// @Starfall @/zozelen mostly for giggles & because star out the idea of floppy fish in my brain \\

Last edited by vellichor; June 15th, 2024 at 08:38 PM.