Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 08:45 AM
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by glitch
Today 08:34 AM
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 08:08 AM
Finder for all of my...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 08:06 AM

Old June 14th, 2024, 01:14 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Marigoldleap
[ She/Her - Loner -
Purrks: The Collector and Go with the flow ]

She knew it wasn't going ro stop and possibly worsen, but she coukd handle it now. Those little insecurites were gone. Every cat had to work hard and if it meant to go through struggles then thats how things would be. She was willing to to fight any struggles that came to her. Even if she had to tear them all down one by one.

"Those fish haven't made me soft. If anything I am more determined than anything to show that I'm not weak and I'm not soft. I might have accidently betrayed you once, but I swear to the Dark Forest and back I'll never betray you again. I will fight to prove to you you can trust me. Even if I have to be beaten or broken down I'll fight to prove to you. ", she started. The flame in her eyes that had once extinguished lit up once again.

Marigoldleap felt the whole forest could burn with that fire she felt in her eyes. She was going to do better. She was going to go back to the way she once was. If she had to flay any fish she saw she do it if she was asked to. Thats how dedicated she was to come back. She would not disapoint a second time. "I know its not going to change, but I will not break down again when time gets tough. Thats what clan life is. We have to fight even if it's tough. Its part of living out here. I'll do better. I'll grow. I'll be the loyal cat I used to be. That cat has not left. I will fight everyday to prove to you I can be trusted. I can fight to to prove to you I won't run away again. I'll face my problems head on and squash every single one until there is none left. I will not disapoint you a second time. I swear on my life. I will not crumble I will not fall. ", Marigoldleap added, her voice showcased how much she was willing to fight for her position back in Shadowclan.

Even if she had to slaughter any cat to get that trust she do it with no hesitation. She learned from those mistakes and she was going to do better even if it meant to work hard to gain that trust back. She was not willing to lay down and give up.

[ @Undertaker; ]

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old June 14th, 2024, 02:07 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

It was also so aggravating when cats hit those little insecurities she had, betrayal, loneliness, and abandonment, it always made her want to slit their throats and bury the bodies deep where no one where ever look. It was rare cats caught on to such weakness, she never let anyone close enough to her. But even if her cousin did it at random, it still annoyed her. She dug her claws into the earth rooting herself in anger while trying to calm her nerves.

The word of disappointment was met with a disgruntal glare. Yes, Dawnstar was aware that she was a bit harder on her kin, but she didn't think she was much harder on them than she was on her clanmates. If she had a mouse for every cat she looked at with disappointment ShadowClan would never go hungry. Her job was to push her clan to meet her expectations and then go beyond them, otherwise they got lazy and content. If she ran away from home every time, she disappointed Icestar she wouldn't be where she was right now.

Where the hell was the fire to improve and do better? Though it was true she hadn't meant to hurt the she-cat, the fact that her family train by Icestar broke so easily was bothersome. Icestar must have gotten softer with her training after Dawnstar. The leader forgot how fragile cats could be when it came to pressure, so many end up crumbling and breaking in time anyway, like her dear cousin. Few could withstand it, Lostspark was among those few and she was her daughter, not her cousin.

"That pressure you felt, the disappointment, it's not going to stop nor change. If anything, it's going to increase and worsen. The judgment harsher, the eyes meaner, yet you still want to return to ShadowClan. How am I supposed to trust that you won't buckle and flee again? I've given you my trust before and you broke it." Dawnstar still didn't think she was all that harsh on her cousin when she disappeared, Dawnstar could only imagine how soft being with fish had made her now.

My word, it was a female Vulturefang! She flirted like him, had his arrogance, and everything. Let's see if she could fight like him too. Dawnstar needed a replacement for him, as he had served as a replacement for Grimhound. It was funny how alike some of these outsiders were.

Her claws missed their mark, and she was left scratching mostly air. She paid no attention to the nick left in the cat's ear; it was nothing compared to the damage that she wanted to do. Her head snapped in her opponent's direction as she slipped out from underneath the brown tabby, smoothly, and launched herself at Dawnstar's flank.

The Queen of Mean didn't resist as her claws touched her flank, the leader's body loose and limp beneath the paws. Dawnstar hit the ground, hoping the momentum of the molly's attack would carry her forward and trip her up so the leader could slip out from underneath her. If it worked, Dawnstar would be upright, seeking to jump on the outsider's back, fangs aimed to nip at her scuff and claws digging into the stranger's shoulder.

Dawnstar bore her fangs but listened briefly as she mentioned that weird cat by the name of Soup, Dogpaw now. Dawnstar still thought that one got in on a flunk, she had no idea what her Enforcers were thinking letting the cat. "Just because I took your family in doesn't mean that I have to take you in," Dawnstar growled still touchy about how loud the outsider had been. "You don't look like anything worth my time, so stop wasting it and get."

[Just moving the original rp to here]
Dawnstar didn't seem all that impressed at how silent the cat was being. She wasn't giving any indication of anything, although she appeared young she wasn't young enough to not comprehend what was being said to her. Regardless, Dawnstar didn't feel like wasting her time with the cat. "Get back over to ThunderClan's border, I'm not dealing with accusations of kitnapping you. Move or I'll toss you back over myself."

"Fine, fine..." Aries mumbled, padding off. She seemed very sad about the fact she couldn't be with Shadowclan.
Old June 14th, 2024, 10:47 AM
THE BIRDBRAIN

Bump Policy: anytime m8
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

It was also so aggravating when cats hit those little insecurities she had, betrayal, loneliness, and abandonment, it always made her want to slit their throats and bury the bodies deep where no one where ever look. It was rare cats caught on to such weakness, she never let anyone close enough to her. But even if her cousin did it at random, it still annoyed her. She dug her claws into the earth rooting herself in anger while trying to calm her nerves.

The word of disappointment was met with a disgruntal glare. Yes, Dawnstar was aware that she was a bit harder on her kin, but she didn't think she was much harder on them than she was on her clanmates. If she had a mouse for every cat she looked at with disappointment ShadowClan would never go hungry. Her job was to push her clan to meet her expectations and then go beyond them, otherwise they got lazy and content. If she ran away from home every time, she disappointed Icestar she wouldn't be where she was right now.

Where the hell was the fire to improve and do better? Though it was true she hadn't meant to hurt the she-cat, the fact that her family train by Icestar broke so easily was bothersome. Icestar must have gotten softer with her training after Dawnstar. The leader forgot how fragile cats could be when it came to pressure, so many end up crumbling and breaking in time anyway, like her dear cousin. Few could withstand it, Lostspark was among those few and she was her daughter, not her cousin.

"That pressure you felt, the disappointment, it's not going to stop nor change. If anything, it's going to increase and worsen. The judgment harsher, the eyes meaner, yet you still want to return to ShadowClan. How am I supposed to trust that you won't buckle and flee again? I've given you my trust before and you broke it." Dawnstar still didn't think she was all that harsh on her cousin when she disappeared, Dawnstar could only imagine how soft being with fish had made her now.

My word, it was a female Vulturefang! She flirted like him, had his arrogance, and everything. Let's see if she could fight like him too. Dawnstar needed a replacement for him, as he had served as a replacement for Grimhound. It was funny how alike some of these outsiders were.

Her claws missed their mark, and she was left scratching mostly air. She paid no attention to the nick left in the cat's ear; it was nothing compared to the damage that she wanted to do. Her head snapped in her opponent's direction as she slipped out from underneath the brown tabby, smoothly, and launched herself at Dawnstar's flank.

The Queen of Mean didn't resist as her claws touched her flank, the leader's body loose and limp beneath the paws. Dawnstar hit the ground, hoping the momentum of the molly's attack would carry her forward and trip her up so the leader could slip out from underneath her. If it worked, Dawnstar would be upright, seeking to jump on the outsider's back, fangs aimed to nip at her scuff and claws digging into the stranger's shoulder.

Dawnstar bore her fangs but listened briefly as she mentioned that weird cat by the name of Soup, Dogpaw now. Dawnstar still thought that one got in on a flunk, she had no idea what her Enforcers were thinking letting the cat. "Just because I took your family in doesn't mean that I have to take you in," Dawnstar growled still touchy about how loud the outsider had been. "You don't look like anything worth my time, so stop wasting it and get."

[Just moving the original rp to here]
Dawnstar didn't seem all that impressed at how silent the cat was being. She wasn't giving any indication of anything, although she appeared young she wasn't young enough to not comprehend what was being said to her. Regardless, Dawnstar didn't feel like wasting her time with the cat. "Get back over to ThunderClan's border, I'm not dealing with accusations of kitnapping you. Move or I'll toss you back over myself."

nettlekit
she-catshe/her - 5 moons
the collector[active!]

Nettlekit jumped back fearfully.
She was terrified of going back to Thunderclan.
Never liked it, she did.
Shaking her head furiously, she attempted to gesture to go back to Shadowclan.
It was very badly done, but probably understandable to an extent.

stay sigma, chat!
pronouns.cc

Last edited by ashtuft; June 14th, 2024 at 10:48 AM.
Old June 14th, 2024, 03:40 PM

My Mood: Queenly

Name: Thorn
Rank Request: paw
New Name: Thornpaw or something suitable. Definitely not Silverpaw
Reason for Joining: Thorn tried to join riverclan but that didn't end well as she got chased out. She would try to join next clan she encounters which is shadowclan.

@Undertaker

Thorn would give her pelt a lick as she strayed inside shadowclan territory. Unknown to her she would be heading in the direction of the camp. Moving slowly her patchy black and brown fur would cling to her frame as she walked. Her scent would be a mix of twoleg Place, crowfoot, blood and riverclan. Flicking her tail she would sniff around going to try for something to eat.

Last edited by SilverFur.; June 14th, 2024 at 03:41 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:10 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

[ @Undertaker ]
Astrid
Her claws made their mark, latching into the other she-cat's flank with ease. She began to clamber her way up, opening her maw wide in preparation to sink her teeth into Dawnstar's shoulder. But her opponent had other plans. Dawnstar used Astrid's momentum against her, tipping sideways and flinging the smaller molly with her.

"Wheeeee!" Astrid exclaimed giddily as she rotated around the axis of Dawnstar's torso. She unlatched her claws from their clutch in the tabby pelt as they hit the ground in unison, using the momentum of the fall to roll a tail-length away. Both she-cats rose to their paws once more, but Astrid was angled away from the leader. Dawnstar pounced, and instead of attempting to move out of the way, Astrid flipped over on her back as the larger cat crashed down on her. Dawnstar's paws were heavy on her shoulders, but Astrid's muscled hind legs were free to pummel at the tabby's unprotected tummy, while her teeth were positioned to clash with hers.

"This is cozy," she rasped under the weight of the larger fighter, not letting up on her fast paced kicks. Hopefully this would give Dawnstar two options, unless Astrid was missing something: get the frick off her chest or engage in a battle of the fangs.

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios