Today 05:32 AM
Lion and lamb, owl and...
Last post by Daragca
Today 05:15 AM

Old June 13th, 2024, 02:48 AM

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: The Forest Roars

@Moonraven

Would do as she was ordered, sitting down and beginning to groom her fur as Twilightstar spoke. She would wait until she had finished talking. "Well if Sunburst actually joined our patrol on time then I wouldn't have mistaken him for a riverclan cat. We had all three patrols from windclan, thunderclan and shadowclan already in the clearing fighting, then he shows up, much later. I mistakenly took him for a riverclan cat either back from a patrol or hunting since we were not having more of our cats turn up at that time" she would then tilt her head.

"Once I realised it was one of ours I let him in, if it had been a patrol of riverclan warriors they wouldn't have done much since I was blocking their way into the camp and that entrance is narrow enough for one cat only" she would tut, "I don't think it's fair for being punished for being strategic in a fight. I jumped him and forced him from going further. If he was a riverclan cat in a patrol then you would be congratulating me for my skills rather then threatening to make me a apprentice"

"My logic there is sound, it's always better to block one of ours then let a group of theirs in to attack our flank. Now I don't see why you think its a good idea to point flaws in our tactics when thunderclan and shadowclan cats are around. We are friends with them over the whole riverclan saga, but besides that we are still different clans. I would have enjoyed this conversation in private personally"

She would then twich her whiskers. "If you feel that my training is incomplete. I would be honoured for you to personally correct any gaps that might have been missed in my training" she would then go back to grooming herself and wait for her leaders response.
Old June 14th, 2024, 10:19 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

(Sorry, I didn't get the mention!)

~ WOLFFANG OF WINDCLAN ~

AMAB | HE/HIM | WARRIOR | 56 MOONS | BEEFED UP TIER 1

Large, muscular, dappled gray tom with amber eyes and light cream-gray fluff covering the front of his neck and chest.

Character bio can be read here.

Although Twilightstar didn't respond with words, Wolffang had known the leader for long enough that it was easy for him to read her body language. The twitch of her remaining ear gave him the confirmation he needed. "Alright. I'll confirm more details with you tomorrow, after everyone's had time to rest and mourn." He felt another stab of grief for the Clanmates they had lost, for the bodies whom he couldn't yet assign names. He hated RiverClan even more now. If only he'd ripped more of them apart. If only...

But there was a good chance he'd be able to tomorrow.

He was brought back to attention when Twilightstar began assigning them duties. His ear pricked. Yes, it was a great idea to loot RiverClan's camp. Better not let all those prey and herbs go to waste. Not that there would be many, considering the sorry state the Clan had been in for seasons, but something was better than nothing.

He couldn't help his pelt from ruffling as Dawnstar was called over, but thankfully, Twilightstar gave him an order before he had to come face-to-face with the hulking tyrant again. Though, once he heard what the order was... He dipped his head, a grave expression crossing his face. He didn't know Stormcatcher well, but any Clanmate's death was a loss. Someone else had died, too - Silversky. Another name that was only vaguely familiar. At least they'd only lost two Clanmates... but that was more than enough to weigh on Wolffang's heart and curse RiverClan yet again.

Wolffang winced when he saw the deep claw wounds on Stormcatcher's body. A low growl rumbled in his throat. He hoped RiverClan suffered while they were gone. He slid under Stormcatcher, hefting them up and adjusting until they lay across his broad shoulders. Then, carefully, he walked back over to Twilightstar, awaiting her orders.

@Moonraven

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old June 15th, 2024, 12:51 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Amber eyes drifted in the direction of the large black cats coming her away. She peered at the deputy and warrior with the same scrutiny she did with the rest of her clan, relaxing when noticing that neither had sustained any substantial wounds or injuries. So she only had two of her cats to be concerned with. Rookpaw and Fogwater, she'll have to ask Mossfreckle how both were faring after they got home.

"Tuftedtusk, Sleepypaw, Rasberryswirl, Briarsplash, Bristlethorn, and Mistlewhisker, you'll accompany me to the border and explore the territory for a bit. The rest of you can help Mossfreckle and our injured get home once he's done patching them up. I don't want Lostspark left either, so don't leave her behind."

Dawnstar swerved her ear toward the sound of her name and looked over her shoulder at Twilightstar. Curiousness gleamed in her eyes as she got up to see what the older leader wanted. "We'll head out once I'm done talking with Bunnystar, finish cleaning yourself up if you're coming with me." She tossed over a broad shoulder.

Upon reaching the smaller cat, Silverfur's voice reached her ears. The Queen of Mean would have barely spared the average cat a glance if not for the tone she was taking. She didn't normally butt her nose into other clan leader's business, but something about the cat had rubbed her fur the wrong way.

"Well, aren't you full of excuses? Fresh out of the nursery, are ya?" Dawnstar grunted before turning her head to lap at the blood beading her shoulder. "I don't recall seeing you with the cats who showed up on time to the battle, but regardless there is no excuse for attacking a clanmate. Unless RiverClan's adopted to hunting like ShadowClan, there was absolutely no need for any of us to be concerned about extra RiverClan patrols returning in the dead of night, not that it would have made a difference." Dawnstar hissed to Silverfur.

"We're not friends either, temporary allies at most, and rather than being worried about flaws in your tactics and logic, I'd be more concerned about your inability to tell friend from foe. If I can't trust you to tell our own clanmates apart, how the hell are you supposed to tell ThunderClan or my clanmates apart from RiverClan? I can assure you that you'd be begging for death if your claws had touched any of my clanmates, and it's likely your clan would be suffering some consequences as well."

"Rather than worry about handling the matter privately, I'd be more concerned about how big of a pompous ass I'd look like to the other clans speaking to my leader as you are, especially one as respected within the forest as she is; as if she's the one in the wrong. Your arrogance knows no limits. I'd flay your hide were you my warrior, so respectless." The scarred leader scoffed in disbelief.

It was rare that Dawnstar got annoyed on someone else's behalf, but the kit of a warrior was very aggravating. She was no friend of Bunnystar, but there was no doubt that the WindClan leader was owed respect. Twilightstar's devotion to her clan was boundless, and admirable after seeing how many leaders come and go without the other clans. That, and she could feel some sort of something being in the same position as the other leader and having to deal with mouthy nobodies. Despite how easy they made it look, running a clan was time-consuming and thankless. The least warriors could do to show their appreciation was follow their orders and make the least amount of trouble possible.

@squidz - Briarsplash | @Estelle - Sleepypaw | @Mica - Mistlewhisker | @Dark - Darkfall | @Rowan - Bristlethorn @Myling - Willowpaw | @furrensic - Squirrelpaw | @Aroogi - Tuftedtusk | @ophelia - Rasberryswirl | @Moonraven - Twilightstar | @SilverFur. - Silverfur

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; June 15th, 2024 at 12:52 PM.
Old June 15th, 2024, 01:00 PM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!

°Bristle’Thorn°
Female / Warrior / 28 Moons / Shadowclan / Apprentice: Spider’Paw
large, long-haired she-cat with pale calico markings and brown eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For:

She was proud as she heard her name said by the leader, as well as excited to explore those fish-bellied cat’s territory. RiverClan probably wouldn’t be seeing it for a long long time. Her tail was swaying back and forth with excitement and she watched as her leader went over by the WindClan rat- ahem…leader.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Rowan; June 15th, 2024 at 01:01 PM.
Old June 15th, 2024, 03:27 PM

@Undertaker @Moonraven

SilverFur would pause her grooming. She would glance at the other leader as she got involved her blue eyes showing the hint of worry. Had she gone too far with her backchat. Seems that way, now two of them were angry with her. Mouse dung she thought. Dipping her head she would twitch her silver tail nervously. "Sorry Dawnstar. Sorry Twilightstar. I'll try to do better" she would twitch her tail again and trying not to fidget, keeping her head lowered. All her cockiness and arrogance evaporating under Dawnstar's scathing words.

She would try and explain herself, maybe that would make things better. "I'm twelve moons and a full warrior Dawnstar, also this was my first proper battle. I just got surprised by Sunburst's lateness and attacked rather then wait and be on the defensive, it's dark and well I arrived later because I nearly fell down a hole and was disoriented so had to catch up" she would reply. "I wasn't really thinking, the battle was too fast paced for that" she would then pause and think of what she had said. Her fur prickling, sounded like another excuse or worse, that she was way out of her depth and didn't have a clue what she was doing.

She wouldn't try and make anymore excuses, lowering her ears she knew she had really messed up, bad enough Infront of her clanmates. It was made worse by the fact they had thunderclan and shadowclan here to witness it, plus two leaders now criticising her. She would count herself lucky if she didn't get sent back to the nursery as silverkit. She would shiver at the shame of being confined to the nursery. At Dawnstar's threats of a flaying, she did believe that would most likely happen and was thankful that Twilightstar hadn't suggested that option of punishment. She would lower herself to the ground almost like she could hide from the two leaders "Sorry. I'll take any punishment you think is appropriate for my actions Twilightstar" she would bow her head pressing it to the ground and waited for any punishments.

Last edited by SilverFur.; June 15th, 2024 at 03:45 PM.
Old June 15th, 2024, 03:58 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed
RiverClan Re: The Forest Roars

Tuftedtusk
He/Him / Warrior / 28 moons / ShadowClan

----

Tuftedtusk nodded to the leader and continued washing. He let out an amused snort when Dawnstar said 'Bunnystar', tail tip twitching, but not raising his head from where he was still cleaning his flank wounds up.

He was ready and prepared to gain new territory for his clan. He would follow Dawnstar without question and do as she asked nobly and with honor and grace.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old June 15th, 2024, 04:30 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Snowybreeze |
26 Moons - WindClan Warrior

Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive | The Collector - Active | Not Skiddin' Around - Active

Mismatched ears perked up as the leader spoke to him, earning a respectful nod from Snowybreeze. Prey and herbs. He felt... horrible, really, stealing prey and herbs from a clan on the run... but then, it wasn't like they were allowed to come back for them. Not for two whole moons. And by then, the prey would have gone bad. The herbs spoiled. It would be disrespectful to the animals hunted to be allowed to decay, their deaths in vain as no cat gained any nourishment from them. That thought alone was enough for the usual guilt that would have bubbled in the tom's stomach to reduce to a mere simmer, easily ignored as he turned around and got to work.

Preferring to remove himself from the immediate situation, noticing Twilightstar bearing down on Silverfur for - gasp - attacking a clanmate during the battle, he gulped, busying himself with the prey pile. In his awkwardness he did little more than give Silverrose a timid, silent look, sky blue eyes going from the prey pile and back towards the molly before settling on his paws again. It felt as if he had spoken enough already, and truth be told, he was afraid of overstepping any boundaries and have his clanmate assume he was trying to take command of this looting patrol they had been assigned to when... he would rather not take command of anything. Ever. If possible. He was much happier following orders and being of use when needed. He just... wanted to leave the general reprimanding vicinity if at all possible. It felt rather rude. As if he was sneaking a listen into the leaders' conversation when... oh goodness, he would rather not.

Massive paws treading through the unfamiliar, well worn path, Snowybreeze reached the prey, whiskers twitching with surprise at what he found. The white furred warrior had expected fish. And lots of it. Instead he was met with voles and mice. Even a rabbit had made its way here despite the lack of fish. Could it be that RiverClan's penchant for fishing and swimming was grossly overexaggerated? That would certainly appear to be the case as he began dividing some prey for WindClan to take, making sure to take at least a vole for their medicine cat, remembering her love for them. Considering how paws on the healer was when it came to combat, leaving the safety of her guards with ease if it meant saving the life of an otherwise mortally wounded ally, he could only assume she was ill when he realized she was not among them. The Maine Coon mix could truly fathom no other explanation for her missing out on the RiverClan raid, and hoped the tasty treat would make her feel better. Someone had to care for those who cared for them, after all.

| +2 Vole / +1 Rabbit / +2 Mouse / +3 Bird |
@Moonraven [Twilightstar] | @Estelle [Silverrose]
| Got the eight prey the lad can carry sorted besides him, feel free to have Silverrose lead the way back home with the prey whenever you can. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 15th, 2024, 06:00 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Her ears pinned themselves against her head and the fur along her spine bristled at Silverfur's insolant tone. Twilightstar wasn't sure what she was expecting here, but not the sass. Before she could say anything, however, Danwnstar showed up and must have been as vexed as Twilightstar about Silverfur's tone. Twilightstar was a tad surprised by Dawnstar's words to the younger warrior, but she was always aware that Dawnstar was willing to give respect to those she deemed worthy of it.

Twilightstar knew she should have felt a little bit irked with how the other leader spoke to her warrior. Yet, as she was in complete agreement with Dawnstar and she doubted Silverfur would have listened as well if it had been coming from here, the lilac-gray she-cat felt no need to make a fuss about this. The threat of flaying was a bit unnerving since she did not doubt that Dawnstar would do it.

"You need to learn and remember that not everyone will appreciate your cheek, Silverfur." Twilightstar forced her fur to lay flat. "You will apologize to Sunburst, genuinely, and I want you on apprentice duties for the next seven sunrises, you aren't allowed to leave camp without another warrior for those seven days either. If you don't start learning to mind your tongue, I will have you restart your training from scratch again as an apprentice."Twilightstar's dealt with mouthy clanmates before, but it's been a long while since someone's dared to be this disrespectful in front of the others clans. It was a little bit humiliating honestly.

"Grab the prey you brought and head home, I expect you to keep your head down, Silverfur." Twilightstar dismissed the young warrior with a flick of her tail.

"My clanmates are clearing out what remains of RiverClan's prey, they were instructed not to take everything, so your clan can take whatever remains." Twilightstar turned to Dawnstar. "I've decided to give RiverClan a few days to clear out, and my warriors a little time to rest before securing the borders." It was only something Twilightstar recently decided on as she thought about how exhausted her clan must be.

"I'm not telling you what to do with your clan, but it might be best if you wait as well. I'm sure your warriors are strong enough to take care of whatever comes your way, but as we'll be looking around unfamiliar territory, there are still many dangers besides RiverClan lurking around." Twilightstar advised. It was unlikely that RiverClan would return at once, not if they wanted another fight. Taking a few days to rest and then moving wouldn't hurt, but as ShadowClan was Dawnstar's clan she could do as she pleased.

As Wolffang returned with Stormcrest over his back, she glanced sorrowfully at the tom and then meowed to the warrior. "Go ahead and take him to the Starry Meadow; I'll inform the clan of his death at the next meeting and they can mourn him at his grave if they wish." She'd be doing the same with Silversky.

@TheNyanCatMinecart [Wolffang] @SilverFur. [Silverfur] @Undertaker [Dawnstar]
[Silverfur's punishment is up on June 22, I need at least three or more posts of her fulfilling apprentices' duties, cleaning out bedding from dens, fetching prey for queens and elders, and cleaning out ticks from elders.]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old June 15th, 2024, 06:28 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Gather herbs and prey, that shouldn't be an issue. Whiskers twitched as she gave a dutiful nod before heading off, scenting her way towards RiverClan's herb storage - or, what used to be their herb storage. Evidently, as she entered the dimly lit den and looked around, the river cats had somehow managed to flee with all their herbs. Or, they never had much to begin with. Either way, regardless of how much she looked around, there were no herbs to be found and Silverrose held back a snort at that revelation. Exiting the den, light blue eyes quickly found her looting companion already working to pick out some prey - a surprising lack of fish among the pile - a warrior who... Was not within the worst of her books, for lack of better words, Snowybreeze had proven to be a warrior at least. Yes, a warrior; many warriors of the clan acted more like apprentices. It was a compliment.

"It seems they took all the herbs, or had none to begin with."
Silverrose stated as she arrived by the warrior's side, a quick nod before her eyes fell upon the prey pile. Some of this was quite familiar; she hadn't expected to see a bunny for instance, other prey was a little less familiar - WindClan bore few squirrels, perhaps it would be interesting to take one. Or, should she leave it for the squirrels? Well, she wasn't seeing any sign of them anymore. Bending down, she picked out some prey both familiar and unfamiliar. With the prey within maw, her eyes flitted from Snowybreeze to Twilightstar, awaiting permission to head home lest the leader required anything more - if she didn't, presumably with permission granted, she would await Snowybreeze's presence before leading them both back home.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune @Moonraven -for the brief Twi mentions | +1 Chipmunk, +2 Mice, +1 Squirrel ]

Old June 15th, 2024, 06:52 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Sleepypaw - ShadowClan

It was peculiar. A strange sensation, an unusual happening. Darkfatherstranger and Mistlewhisker finally arrived from wherever they were hiding, and even the later had stopped to tell her it was a first battle fought well - if she were fooling herself, it almost sounded like praise. But in truth, she knew it was nothing more than a challenge, a task to do better by the next battle, to be better. Vibrant eyes followed the movement of the deputy who had dared get too close, blinking slowly and remaining as Miss Grandmama's side until the warmth of her fur got replaced by a gust of cold air, making the apprentice look up, as a few temporarily parting words we thrown the group's way.

She was allowed to accompany her, Miss Grandmama has decreed, and Sleepypaw could only be grateful that she wasn't forcing her to stay back on account of the limp in her paw. She would be fine, she had to. But, for now, Sleepypaw (and the rest of the group) was once again told to clean up. A dull gaze flitted down to her bloodied chest and paws, looking evidently perplexed - if a little uncomfortable. This blood was not her own, staining her fur, it was... A bother. Unclean. But she had to clean up. It was quite the conundrum, the apprentice didn't see herself licking all this off. Her paws grew rigid, thinking, before a clawed paw was carefully lifted to claw at the drying blood on her fur to loosen the tightened strands and pull most of it off, shaking it away with her paw. Hopefully, she could remove most of it this way before moving on to a more traditional method.