Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 09:21 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 09:15 AM
Cougar attack!
Last post by Fits
Today 09:14 AM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 09:14 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 09:10 AM

Old June 13th, 2024, 10:01 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: The Moors Whisper [WindClan 3v1 Raid Mass Healing Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post
Name: Lichenpaw
Gender & Pronouns: afab, she/her
Injury Overview: bite on her shoulder, cut on forehead, minor concussion
Live/Die/Desired Outcome: live, bite scar on shoulder
Other:
Mention: @Alchemist Kitsune

| Lightningstorm |
19 Moons - WindClan Medicine Cat
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active | Dreamwalker - Inactive

Lightningstorm's brow furrowed in a frown as she padded through the entrance to her den, tail twitching with unease. She wasn't certain yet what to make do about her last patient, but time was ticking, and with his injuries tended to, she had other felines whose safety she had yet to ensure. Eyes lifting to the cats who had gathered, she soon spotted a young calico she'd tended to before. Yes, this one she remembered, if only her face. She would have to start paying more attention in the future. To names. If only to not make anything too... awkward. She had been safe thus far, with no one giving her odd looks or questioning her behavior. It was easy enough to deduct that she had acted much the same back when she knew these cats. Or... if she wanted to be a pessimist, that no one really knew her. She healed them, yes, but that was all she was. A healer. Not a friend. It was a sour outlook on life, however, and she preferred to believe the alternative without any evidence to the contrary. At least for now.

The calico molly seemed a little dazed. A cut on her forehead was evidence enough of a hit to the head. Perhaps a concussion? That would demand rest. She would have to ensure her cognizance was fully there. If anything, the herbalist assumed there would be no better cover for the question So what's your name? than a situation such as this. It felt underhanded. Cheap. But she would have to ask the question regardless... might as well make further use of it.

"That's quite the bite there, love," Lightningstorm mewed as she dropped the new herbs she had picked up in her den by the others, grabbing the moistened moss she preferred to utilize for cleaning wounds in her paws while lifting it lightly for the other to see, a silent gesture to let her know she intended to begin treating her injuries. "It looks like you took quite a bit of a blow to the head as well. Tell me, you remember your name?"

| Doing starters for the forms to get the healings moving along, especially after three back to back power outages I got treated to yesterday and more promised along the way. Lightningstorm will begin treatment and should clear up Lichenpaw fairly quickly once she gets the okay to continue. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 14th, 2024, 12:40 AM
Crunchy Leaves

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active | Dreamwalker - Inactive

At the warrior's assent, Lightningstorm got to work, her paws on the humid moss she so favored to clean up wounds, clearing both the tom's shoulder and ear as best she could. Despite the shredding the latter had gone through, the cut was clean enough, allowing for a thorough wash without need for numbing of the area. Uncomfortable for certain, but useful all the same. The level of pain the warrior went through would let the healer know just how dead the nerves were, or if despite the look of them, the ears were in no danger of losing bigger chunks due to lack of circulation or worse. Satisfied with her clean up, the lithe calico turned to the poultice she'd made, her paws careful to dab a fair amount on his shoulder before she turned to his ears.

Even as she worked she could feel it. The numbing sensation on her toes. Courtesy of the dandelions she now applied on the tom's wounds. A pain to make a poultice of this with one's mouth no doubt. She could only imagine how ineffective she would be trying to give instructions on how to best care for injuries after dealing with that coating her mouth. A drooling mess as she tried to speak would be the least of her worries trying to get others to understand her. The thought alone almost coaxed a giggle out of her, and yet she settled for a mild twitch of her whiskers, preferring to not have a confused patient at paw.

Poultice in place, she turned to her cobwebs, glad she had evidently gathered a fair amount before... whatever had happened affected her so. Thank you past Lightningstorm, she supposed. Grabbing a generous wad of the stuff, she coated the shoulder, bandaging it tightly in the hopes that the scarring could be kept to a minimum. Hopefully the fur would grow back if the tom avoided scratching while it healed. The ears she was lighter on the bandaging, preferring to use only what was needed to keep the poultice in place, doubting they would take as long to get as well as they could in their condition.

"That's a good chap. Now, I want you on nest rest for some time. Paws and teeth off the injuries. And take a quarter moon off. Don't want to have anything strain that cut too much while it's closing off. If you need anything, you know where to find me, right love?" the healer purred, offering a playful wink at the tom as she lazily swayed her tail, signaling towards the warriors' den, letting him know he was free to go.

@Tallstar [Stonetail]
| Stonetail is patched up and should stay resting until JUNE 21st 11:59PM EST. If he is assigned to any patrols during this time, he is excused from participating by medic's orders. |

Old June 15th, 2024, 07:31 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Name: Silverrose
Gender & Pronouns: Female, She / Her
Injury Overview: Claws raked across muzzle
Live/Die/Desired Outcome: Live!
Other:

Upon returning the camp after depositing what needed to be deposited, Silverrose was quick to find Lightningstorm already tending to the injured - looking awfully chipper compared to her more... Solemn state, not that the warrior could blame her. Her whiskers twitched, watching this, causing a sting across her face as she was reminded of the hit the opposing warrior from RiverClan had landed - that fool, fleeing from the battle like that. Well, she was fairly unharmed compared to some, so the silver warrior decided to wait until the worst of them had been treated before speaking up; though, Lightningstorm was likely to notice her before tha time, she had pegged the molly as rather perceptive.

Old June 15th, 2024, 10:29 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollyheart of thunder View Post
Seeing how busy Lightningstorm was, Willowkit bounded up. "Is there any thing I can do to help?" She asked.

Lightningstorm - @Alchemist Kitsune

Btw, since a battle just happened, I assumed that Lightningstorm would be busy. VM me if this is untrue.

| Lightningstorm |

The healer had gotten a good rhythm going as she moved from one patient to the next, making it clear this was hardly her first time working with this many patients in one sitting. The clans must get in an awful lot of scuffles for this to come so naturally to her. A thought that both fascinated and frustrated her, unable to help but wonder what the source of the constant fighting could be, while torn over how this should probably be something she had a deeper understanding of at this point in her life. A better grasp on it. Not that fretting would do much. She would rather move. Control what she could and figure the rest as she padded along.

Yet even as she continued, Lightningstorm found herself pausing, a small voice calling to her. Too small. Too young. Almond shaped eyes soon found their mark. A tortoiseshell kit bounded towards her for some reason. Well... no, that was not fair. She understood the reason. What she failed to comprehend is why had the queen in charge of this kit allowed her to prance over towards the mess of injured cats at the base of the Galewood as if this was some place to play? Perhaps the kit was merely a troublemaker. The kind of kit to do what she liked and to hell with the consequences? Most certainly not the type of cat she would like helping her in the care of others. Consequences were very important to keep track of as a medicine cat. It wasn't you who would pay them in most cases, after all, but those whose health depended on your expert care. Regardless, she was far too young, and the lithe calico wanted her gone.

"Nothing here for you, love. Go on back to the nursery before I drag you there myself. Herbs are no playthings, and the ones I need are more likely to hurt you at your young age than help. Now off you go. I've got patients waiting," the molly purred, her voice amicable enough as she lowered her nose to begin nudging the kit away. Hopefully one of the uninjured warriors - or better yet, a queen - would carry her away so she could keep tending to her patients without worry.

| Willowkit is free to leave on her own at Lightningstorm's command to avoid getting into trouble, as this is a sick/injury zone only, and Lightningstorm will carry her away herself in the next post if necessary. That said I would prefer keeping this event for its intended purpose of healing those who were injured in the raid, not for other roleplays, as otherwise it defeats its purpose. My apologies for any inconveniences this might cause. |

Old Yesterday, 06:46 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

In the wake of the battle Crowtooth was bone tired and still wheezing. Well wheezing more then normal, gasping really in a way that was a stretch beyond his normal rasping and could easily dip into an asthma attack if he tried to exert himself any time soon. But that was normal post battle and he knew how to deal with it, intentionally breathing deep and in a specific method to not trigger that as he traveled home.

Healing, making sure his apprentices were healed, and sleep. That was simple enough right?
(it would not be)

So, making sure to keep pace with Winterpaw and Rabbitpaw, who were also injured but not enough to be treated by the shadowclan herb rats, he padded over to where Lightningstorm was calling cats over.

Lightningstorm, now there was something odd there. First despite being capable she was left behind and now she was far more chipper then normal, something that Crowtooth was used to being one of her few friends but was seldom seen among the clan now adays.... Maybe she'd had a nice revelation with her kits being born? That happened recently didnt it, the tom was even meaning to go poke his nose in and whine ask why his friend hadnt introduced him to the little furballs only the battle had been a large distraction first. He'd ask soon, sitting down with a thump and stretching out his hurt leg with a groan, not really able to muster a greeting to her between his gasping. Maybe Rabbitpaw or Winterpaw would in his place, granted they didnt peel away for private reflection.

@Dolomedes @zozelen (if either of you want the apps to stick by crow)

Name: Crowtooth
Gender & Pronouns: He/him
Injury Overview: He's close to an asthma attack from over exerting his lungs, has a large gash down his right flank, and various small cuts all over.
Live/Die/Desired Outcome: Fully healed with scars
Other: THE BIG REVEAL!
Old Yesterday, 07:01 PM
BEANZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningstorm |

The healer had gotten a good rhythm going as she moved from one patient to the next, making it clear this was hardly her first time working with this many patients in one sitting. The clans must get in an awful lot of scuffles for this to come so naturally to her. A thought that both fascinated and frustrated her, unable to help but wonder what the source of the constant fighting could be, while torn over how this should probably be something she had a deeper understanding of at this point in her life. A better grasp on it. Not that fretting would do much. She would rather move. Control what she could and figure the rest as she padded along.

Yet even as she continued, Lightningstorm found herself pausing, a small voice calling to her. Too small. Too young. Almond shaped eyes soon found their mark. A tortoiseshell kit bounded towards her for some reason. Well... no, that was not fair. She understood the reason. What she failed to comprehend is why had the queen in charge of this kit allowed her to prance over towards the mess of injured cats at the base of the Galewood as if this was some place to play? Perhaps the kit was merely a troublemaker. The kind of kit to do what she liked and to hell with the consequences? Most certainly not the type of cat she would like helping her in the care of others. Consequences were very important to keep track of as a medicine cat. It wasn't you who would pay them in most cases, after all, but those whose health depended on your expert care. Regardless, she was far too young, and the lithe calico wanted her gone.

"Nothing here for you, love. Go on back to the nursery before I drag you there myself. Herbs are no playthings, and the ones I need are more likely to hurt you at your young age than help. Now off you go. I've got patients waiting," the molly purred, her voice amicable enough as she lowered her nose to begin nudging the kit away. Hopefully one of the uninjured warriors - or better yet, a queen - would carry her away so she could keep tending to her patients without worry.

| Willowkit is free to leave on her own at Lightningstorm's command to avoid getting into trouble, as this is a sick/injury zone only, and Lightningstorm will carry her away herself in the next post if necessary. That said I would prefer keeping this event for its intended purpose of healing those who were injured in the raid, not for other roleplays, as otherwise it defeats its purpose. My apologies for any inconveniences this might cause. |

Willowkit nodded. "Ok Lightningstorm!" and padded back to the nursery.

Join Desertclan!
Owner - @Snowyfeathr

I will not be online on ANY Tuesday. I am busy, so don't expect me to be extremely active.
Old Yesterday, 09:40 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Name: Hawkfur
Gender & Pronouns: male, he/him
Injury Overview: gash on his stomach, bruised rib (hard to breathe bc of pain)
Live/Die/Desired Outcome: Live!
Other: He's not too injured, and could offer to help out if you'd feel comfortable with that! (I don't want to overstep lol)
Mention: @Alchemist Kitsune <3

| Lightningstorm |

The kit gratefully gone of her own free will, Lightningstorm turned to her next patient. One of the rare familiar faces in the clan, coaxing a small frown to mar her brow. Calling this one familiar was a bit of a stretch, she supposed, but by far much more familiar than many of the others she had encountered thus far. He seemed to at the very least have his ears intact, which made him a first as far as warriors went, but it was clear from a glance he was in severe pain, and from the way he carried himself, it wasn't just from the gash in his stomach. Grabbing some herbs, the molly padded towards the tabby tom, concern forcing its way into professionality, preferring to keep the tom comfortable in his current state.

"Well, can't say you look any worse than the rest I've seen this late, but the way you're carrying yourself... Would you mind a little bit of poking and prodding from my end. It might hurt, but I want to make sure nothing is broken in there. I'll give you a pair of nice, shiny poppy seeds for your trouble. What say you, love?" she asked the tom, a grin gracing her maw as she swiftly got to work, mashing up a marigold poultice to slather on his open wound once she was done clearing it free of blood and muck.

| Sorry for the short post. Will be longer once she gets the okay to check him up for broken ribs - and happily finds none - and gets to make his poultice. |

Old Yesterday, 10:25 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 8 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw wasn’t sure of his own thoughts and opinions on it all. Or even really had time to think about what his mother’s opinions meant to him…for him. Much less the very distressing words she also said. And then that Riverclan apprentice. He flicked his ears and winced as one of them relit with pain with vengeance. Then Crowtooth was there, with Winterpaw…he was able to smile a bit at his mentor’s teasing. Rabbitpaw was pleased with the silver lining that he was able to match Crowtooth and Winterpaw at the very least. Pushing the Riverclan apprentice’s words to the furthest point of his mind, Rabbitpaw go to his paws and made to be the sunshine-y feline he always is. Hopefully he could cheer up his clan mates as well, after all they did as they came here to do. Drive off Riverclan.

During the walk home, Rabbitpaw found himself slightly annoyed by his ear injury. The blood as since dropped down into his face and one of his eyes and it was drying and it was so annoying! He’s tripped like twice which didn’t help his back paw wounds hurt any less. Though he mostly spent the walk at his mentor’s side, ears flipped down in concern, listening to the older feline’s wheezes. They sounded worse than normal. It was…distressing. For a moment his mind brought up the Thunderclan cat from the gathering a couple moons ago. They had been breathing off as well, and it distressed him then and it was even more distressing now but…it was different. It wasn’t frightful, or at least…well what did Rabbitpaw know. Maybe Crowtooth was just as scared as Rabbitpaw still is even with his words about the necessity of battles.

Regardless, Rabbitpaw didn’t move an inch away from his mentor’s side. Brushing against Crowtooth if the other allowed it. The apprentice tried to keep his own fright down as he looked around his injured and even dead clanmates. His eyes teared up. His mentor didn’t say any words, and honestly Rabbitpaw thinks he really shouldn’t right now, he should probably just focus on breathing. But Rabbitpaw could talk for him. “Miss Lightningstorm! Crowtooth needs help! His breathing isn’t being very nice, and also he’s hurt!” The apprentice called out, hoping to let the herbalist know that they were there even if she couldn’t immediately get to them. He couldn’t imagine the kind of stress she must be under. Having the whole clan depend on you right now, he wishes that he could help more! If only he had his full name! Then he could go out and get herbs, and help, or prey, or anything! Maybe he could find another warrior to take him out after Crowtooth was helped…and also him. He should probably get his wounds checked out. He shivered slightly as he remembered Miss Lightningstorm’s words about coming to see her rather than hiding and also the leafbare comment. He blinked his green eyes open and waited.
Name: Rabbitpaw
Gender & Pronouns: Male || he/him
Injury Overview: Tattered ear, gash across back legs, bruising, small scratches along the sides of his face
Live/Die/Desired Outcome: Live w/ scarring
Other: Rabbitpaw is open to helping if Lightning and you need and she clears him

[ @Rani - Crowtooth | @zozelen - Winterpaw (if you wanna jump in) | @/Alchemist Kitsune - Lightningstorm ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!