Today 07:12 AM

Old June 9th, 2024, 02:40 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Arrow alone in my misery. [p]

Puffin - Former RiverClanner

She/Her

Miserable. Gloomy. Lonely. She was stuck in a cage. Even her dream was pathetic - she was stuck in a cage here too, the rest of her world mere wisps, gusts of air. It was so cold. Puffin didn't want to move. Her bell collar clanged in the breeze, a melancholy, lonely sound, betraying the deep-rooted sadness in her heart.

She wanted to go home. She wanted her Mama, she wanted her world to be simple like it'd been when all she had to do was follow Mama's rules and be a perfect daughter, a perfect RiverClanner. But Mama was dead, and her Auncle had told her Mama was a bad cat. So now here she was, nearing twelve moons, stuck in a cage, her eyes misty with tears unshed, missing home.

Missing Wingpaw.

Her breath caught in her chest at the reminder of her former best friend. Where was he? How could he have left... without her..? She knew she was being irrational, she knew... that his brother Honeypaw was more important to him than she was. She knew he had told her where he was going, who he was going for - and when he'd asked her if she wanted to go to, she'd denied him. Had chosen the safety of her home over being with her best friend.

It was her fault, all her fault. So why did she yearn? Why did she weep over his loss?

[ @Bean - Bitterpaw ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.

Last edited by Rose; June 9th, 2024 at 04:12 PM.
Old June 13th, 2024, 08:11 PM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: alone in my misery. [p]

»»————> BITTERPAW <————««
⪻THE EMPEROR: REVERSED⪼

TW: Bitterpaw is very much insane. I'm not kidding. He's an angy boi.

Aw. A cat was sad and trapped. Oh well. Bitterpaw felt no remorse for his former clanmate as he, as he liked to call it, stalked them. Well, why not give her a fright? Bitterpaw waited until Puffin slipped into a dream before pulling her into his residence of the Dark Forest. His scarred maroon pelt reminded him of blood with his shado figure, and he intended to use that as a weapon. His amber eyes glowed against the shadows of the starless forest, gleaming with malice. "Awww, poor lil puffin. Guess what? I. Don't. Care." Bitterpaw snarled, his words slipping out like venom as always.

[SILVER TONGUE ACTIVATED]

"My name is Bitterflash. I, like you, resided in RiverClan. An you're exactly how I remember them. Weak. I've said my bit, so speak." the tom snarled, emerging from the shadows, his maroon fur ruffled. The scarred young tom sat down in front of puffin, licking his paws as he awaited from a response. He would make RiverClan pay for their crimes, one cat at a time. And Puffin was next on his list. Despite the molly not residing in his former home at the moment, she still had a life in the clan. And everyo e must pay. That includes her. Boo hoo, he didn't care.

[ @Rose - Puffin ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Bean; June 13th, 2024 at 09:19 PM.
Old June 16th, 2024, 01:37 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: alone in my misery. [p]

Puffin

She/Her

The scenery. It changes. From doom and gloom to red, the sky is painted the maroon of a pelt once familiar. A flinch, as a voice grates against her ears. She knows this voice, or at least, knew it. Puffin perks up ever-so-slightly, turning towards the cat she had once apprenticed alongside. The once-pristine feline does a double-take when she spots... Bitterflash?

He had gotten his warrior name? Sapphire-blue hues widen slightly at the venom lacing his tone, his words. Had she been lowered to such regards after leaving to find Wingpaw and Honeypaw and Larkstar and being catnapped instead? Weak? She was weak, she knew it. It stung to hear him point it out though. Bitterflash hadn't seemed to full of malice when he'd spoken to her that other time.

"Speak?" She repeated, voice a low croak, hoarse with disuse and hoarse from. . . well, Puffin didn't want to think about it right now. She would be grateful to never think about any of what'd happened to her ever again, thank you very much. "You got your warrior name? Did Larkstar ever come back? A-and Wingpaw?"

[ @Bean - Bitterflash ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.

Last edited by Rose; June 16th, 2024 at 01:39 PM.