Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[ atari ] goshawk's finder
Last post by Luminous
Today 10:13 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 10:13 AM
Windy Ledge [Atari cotc...
Last post by burntToast
Today 10:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 13th, 2024, 08:26 AM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ALL THE TIME
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: RiverClan Evacuation thread - All RC members please read!

SORREL
// Outsider // Kit // She/Her // 5 Moons //
// totally forgot what my quote was, oh well. //
Sorrel blinked. Wait. She was to have a name like that too? Sorrelkit. Strange. But she liked it. She smiled at Fadingsun. “Thanks!” she said cheerfully. Sorrel turned to her brother. “Beachkit. Why aren’t you conchkit? she wondered out loud. Con—Beachkit—looked a little sad. She expected so. He didn’t get to keep his name. She keyed her tail over his shoulders to comfort him. “‘S just a name.” she whispered.

I wonder where Seapaw—breeze?—is. I don’t see him here… she scanned the flow of cats, and noticed two pushing their way through the crowd in the Twoleg Den. Wait. She stood up taller, peering around the sea of fluffy bodies and—yes! Maybe. A Tom streaked towards them, stopping in front of the siblings. She gasped. “Conch! Look!” Sorrel was so excited, she forgot to use her brother’s new name. Wait. Wait. He was covered… in blood. She stepped back, then forward again, a small moment of fear flooding her. “S-seabreeze?” she asked. Then asked again, braver. “Seabreeze?” she straightened and lashed her tail. “I’m Sorrel! Kit. Sorrelkit. And this is Conch! Beach…Kit. Yeah. That’s gonna mess me up for a loooong time.

She cocked her head. “Why’re you covered’n blood?” she asked bluntly. “‘S not a good look on you.” she grinned.
[ @Dolomedes — Seabreeze // @Weekend-Wondering — Beachkit // @occultation — Fadingsun ]

Rose dropped a bucket of appreciation here, oops!

Snowyfeathr, Myling, and Desert Rain Frog all live here. (they get wifi, books, snacks, treats, and all the awesome things)
Old June 13th, 2024, 10:46 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: RiverClan Evacuation thread - All RC members please read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post

Fadingstar winced as he felt someone dabbing his eyes with wet moss. Judging by the strength of her scent, it was Dusklion. Surprise laced his fur; how long had it been since she'd expressed care in this way? It was a small gesture, and it honestly probably didn't mean much of anything, but it still had his heart clenching- in a good way.

Her efforts were unfortunately in vain, for as soon as she wiped the blood free from his eyes, more came to replace it. The bleeding wouldn't cease until cobwebs were stuffed into the wound (or he ran out of blood... could that happen?). The leader still shot her an appreciative, albeit slightly defeated, smile.

Fadingstar listened quietly as Dusklion gave her report, noting by the change in scent as Wisteriawren came near. He gave her a nod in greeting, not exactly sure where to find her. He hoped she'd managed to escape the battle without too much harm; he'd certainly have to check on her later. RiverClan needed kind-hearted, genuine cats like her now.

A lot of cats had died, but that wasn't too surprising considering the level of brutality those rogue groups had brought. Fury at their attackers still burned his paws; it would be a while before he was willing to even think of them as Clans again, let alone consider letting this go. He wasn't an idiot; he knew that RiverClan couldn't feasibly strike back against all the Clans at once.

So, once the rogue groups had moved on to other things and RiverClan were able to return to their own territory, he'd focus one at a time. He'd have to find reasons for attacking that disguised his real motives, and he'd have to be careful to spread the attacks out so they didn't look intentionally sequenced... ShadowClan would, of course, have to be first. They needed to pay for their brutality. The child murders, the torture-

He cut himself off, realizing that he wasn't paying attention to what Dusklion was still saying. Pushing his hopes for the future down, he forced himself to focus solely on what his sister was reporting.

Apparently a good number of outsiders had shown up, and Minksplash had been exiled. Good; Fadingstar had been meaning to do so himself, but the attack had come before he could. Then, he felt Dusklion shift to press against him. He leaned into her, unsure whether she was looking for or offering support. Either way, her presence was comforting.

Crowglow's scent hit him then, and his ears angled in the direction of the warrior's voice as he reported that Skyfall was acting strange. Fadingstar sighed; now was not the time to be bothering him with personal problems. He heard his sister scoff and respond to Crowglow; she raised a fair point.

"If personal problems are all that he's got hanging over his head right now, he needs to figure out a way to push them aside for right now and focus on the Clan. He's not on the thickest ice with us after how he handled Appleberry, so it would be in his best interests to get his head clear and start lending a helping paw. He can come talk to me about whatever's on his mind when our Clan is settled and not just coming out of the worst day we've had in seasons. Until then, I don't want to hear any more about his personal problems."

He knew he was being curt with Crowglow, but he really wasn't in the mood to play therapist for his cats right now. Not when he had a Clan to lead, not when he still hadn't found Eaglepaw or his kits-

He needed to look for them. All of them.

Shaking his head, he re-focused on Dusklion in case she had anything further to say. He wasn't too surprised that she wasn't fond of letting outsiders in, but from his perspective, if they were being helpful, well... it would be wrong of RiverClan to turn them away, wouldn't it? Besides, they'd be safer with RiverClan, where the rogue groups they were leaving behind couldn't reach them and tear their limbs off, too.

It then seemed like Wisteriawren and Dusklion were having some sort of interaction (since when had Dusklion started caring so much about Wisteriawren?), so he took that as his opportunity to respond and then get to the medicine area. He was tired of being unable to see; he needed his eyes if he was going to find his kids and apprentice.

"You did the right thing, kicking Minksplash and that one outsider out; RiverClan doesn't have any reason to tolerate cats who cause us problems. If Minksplash is seen around RiverClan again, I want her killed. Hopefully she'll find her way to the Wind group and kill some more of them."

Shifting his weight some so that he felt steadier on his paws, he continued, "If these other outsiders are being helpful, I don't see anything wrong with offering them places in RiverClan. We could use more warriors right now, anyways. Speaking of which, I'll see to it that our dead are buried before we leave. You should see Mistyshard and Berrypaw if you haven't already. You too, Wisteriawren. I hope you're okay, too; come chat with me when you've seen the medicine cats, okay?"

He started to walk toward where he thought Mistyshard and Berrypaw's scents were coming from. "I'm going to go get my damn sight back. Being blind isn't fun."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After getting patched up by Mistyshard and Berrypaw, Fadingstar felt a lot better. Now that he could see, he could actually assess the situation around him. A lot of their Clan were present, but a lot were still missing, too. Whether they were dead or just missing was impossible to say.

Concerningly, he didn't see Eaglepaw anywhere among the cats gathered. Perhaps she's just off gathering herbs or hunting; that would be just like her. Watching out for the Clan, just like she did when she was a kit.

Memories of their training and the time they spent under the stars started flooding into his mind, but he shoved them away. Now was not the time to be nostalgic; Eaglepaw was unaccounted for, but he still hadn't done a proper search for his kits.

They were smaller, so harder to just spot from a distance. He started making his way around the area, looking for them. Would it be suspicious to call their names? He wasn't exactly known for being super fond of kits; he usually didn't get involved with them unless he had to.

The last thing he wanted right now was anyone knowing that he had children to exploit and harm. Having Dusklion was bad enough; at least she could defend herself. They were still too young and vulnerable.

Deciding against calling to them, he decided to just search around until he eventually found them. He spotted Baneberrykit by herself, and Smolderkit and Lionkit together. Okay, that was three of them. What about Emberkit?

After quite a bit of searching, Fadingstar was unable to find his remaining kid. Panic began to set in; should he go back out there and look?

He turned his paws in the direction of the distant camp, fully prepared to charge out there and go searching for his daughter. His paws started to move forward.

Then he stopped.

What in the stars am I doing? Our camp is overrun. If there are any RiverClan cats left there, they're probably dead. Emberkit's probably in someone's jaws, on her way to the camp right now. It would be stupid of you to go out there; your Clan - and your other kids - need you here now.

So, as hard as it was, he stopped himself. He probably looked strange, standing there staring off into the distance. Maybe not; maybe it wasn't that odd for a leader to be looking out toward his lost camp, toward the place where his Clan had suffered so much unnecessary brutality.

Shaking his head, he turned back toward his Clan. There were jobs to be done. "Duskleaf!" he called, knowing he could rely on his new Lionheart to get this job done. "I want you overseeing the burial of the bodies that we were able to recover. Bury them all by the river. Bearsnout, Skyfall, Brokenstream, and Sunsetpaw, go help Duskleaf."

Hopefully helping with the burials would remind Skyfall of what was actually important right now.

"I want all of these new outsiders coming to me right now so I can get an actual headcount on you all. If you're interested in joining RiverClan, come to me. If you're just here to help but you don't care to join us, then I'm going to ask you to head away from the den now. I don't want outsiders mingling with us if they aren't intending to stick around; it makes everything too complicated."

[ If you've been tagged, it's either because Fading has given your cat something to do or you're roleplaying an outsider/someone trying to rejoin (or both). If you've been tasked with burying cats, Fading expects it to get done! If you have an outsider or a former RiverClan cat looking to rejoin, please have them approach him! It isn't a requirement necessarily, but if your cat doesn't approach then they'll need to wait until the meeting to get a Clan name!

As a general reminder for anyone who may be reading this: Open joining and rejoining closes tonight! After this, we'll go back to our normal system for rejoining and outsider joining will temporarily close. ]
The little kit took his prey over to Fadingsun, hoping to impress the leader as he approached. His voice was small and sweet. As he dropped the mouse onto the ground, he began to speak."Wow, you're so big and cool! I wanna be just like you! E-Everyone I knew calls me Daze. I-I caught this!" He meowed before nudging the mouse towards Fadingsun.
Closed Thread