by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 01:51 AM

Old May 29th, 2024, 03:11 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired
Clans Plotfinder - Searching through dreams

During basically her whole life, Wyvern has been trained by Corvin, her mother, to become a good fighter and hunter, and she always thought it was so that she'd be able to properly survive in the streets, but all along Corvin's plan was for Wyvern to join a clan once she was old enough. Corvin has been a little mission to gather info on the clans - both their customs as well as what has recently happened there - to figure out which clan would be the best for her children to join, but was recently injured in a fight and can't continue at the moment. After recently having heard this, Wyvern wishes to take things into her own paws.

Wyvern has the Dreamwalker ability, meaning she can pull other sleeping cats into her dreams without spiritual intervention. At first, this will be more subconsciously done until she learns to properly use this power, but she will fall asleep wanting to learn more about the clans, and accidentally drag a clancat into her dreams a few times to talk with.

These can be cats of any rank and from any clan, as long as they would tell a cat they're sharing a dream with about the clans when she asks (this doesn't have to be any sort of classified information, mainly just basic things about how the clans work and what's currently going on between them). It's up to you whether this cat remembers the dream when they wake up.

To-dream list:
note that is pretty much unlimited, don't be scared to apply just because someone else has already
Riverclan: Adderpaw
Windclan: Brightpaw
Thunderclan:
Shadowclan: Pigeonpaw, Cinderpaw possibly, Bristlethorn

Optional form:

Name:
Clan:
Personality:
How would they interact with Wyvern:
Other?

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop -Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Atari RPs
Saturn is the current Crown of the Atari, mention me if you need her for anything
Saturn's finder

Saturn has an open den policy
Apply an Atari character here

Last edited by Luminous; June 1st, 2024 at 08:33 AM.
Old May 29th, 2024, 03:26 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Plotfnder - Gathering information

Oh hey this seems like fun

Name: Adderpaw
Clan: Riverclan
Personality: Determined, loyal and always seeking to do the right thing
How would they interact with Wyvern: She wouldn't mind telling Wyvern about the clans and how they work but would feel guilty if she didn't tell her to not join Riverclan given its position right now.
Other? Looks like Adder is two-three moons older than her, that's neat

Last edited by Fish; May 29th, 2024 at 03:28 AM.
Old May 29th, 2024, 06:26 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Cool

Default Re: Plotfnder - Gathering information

Name: Brightpaw
Clan:
WindClan
Personality:
Bright and kind.
With curiosity and kindness. She might just think it is a normal dream.
Other?
Here, have a bickie!

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old May 29th, 2024, 10:31 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Plotfinder - Searching through dreams

Name: Cinderpaw
Clan: ShadowClan
Personality: cautious, anxious, realist leaning
How would they interact with Wyvern: likely cinder would approach with cautious curiosity - unsure how to handle someone that isn't a clan cat as those are the only kind of people she's ever known in the event that she becomes aware this isn't an ordinary dream.
Other: Cinder's about a moon younger than Wyvren and currently mute due to many traumas happening in short succession and doesn't know sign very well so communication might be a bit difficult lol
Old June 1st, 2024, 07:43 AM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Cheerful

Name: Bristle’Thorn
Personality: Bristle'Thorn is a fiercely loyal and resilient ShadowClan warrior. She is motherly and protective, especially towards younger cats, but can be stubborn and has trust issues due to past experiences. Reserved and independent, she hides a caring heart behind her tough exterior. Bristle'Thorn is also sassy and classy, often using her sharp wit and elegant demeanor to navigate clan life.
How would they interact with Wyvern: At first she’d be shocked and suspicious but would soon lighten up
Other? She’s 27 moons so….19 Moon difference. She knows how to interact a/ younger cats though since she had an apprentice around Wyvern and will happily take young cats under her wing (she could maybe me like a clan-mom to her if she joins ShadowClan)
Old June 7th, 2024, 10:26 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Name:vinepaw
Clan:Windclan
Personality:Anxious kind,hardworking
How would they interact with Wyvern: in the dream I would like to have them in windclan tunnel system and vine paw be be showing this cat the tunnels in his dreams he’s not as anxious and is the cat he wished he was on the outside in the waked world
Other? He’s around 7 moons

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old June 11th, 2024, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Oh hey this seems like fun

Name: Adderpaw
Clan: Riverclan
Personality: Determined, loyal and always seeking to do the right thing
How would they interact with Wyvern: She wouldn't mind telling Wyvern about the clans and how they work but would feel guilty if she didn't tell her to not join Riverclan given its position right now.
Other? Looks like Adder is two-three moons older than her, that's neat
Quote:
Originally Posted by MockingRabbit View Post
Name: Brightpaw
Clan:
WindClan
Personality:
Bright and kind.
With curiosity and kindness. She might just think it is a normal dream.
Other?
Here, have a bickie!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post
Name: Cinderpaw
Personality: cautious, anxious, realist leaning
How would they interact with Wyvern: likely cinder would approach with cautious curiosity - unsure how to handle someone that isn't a clan cat as those are the only kind of people she's ever known in the event that she becomes aware this isn't an ordinary dream.
Other: Cinder's about a moon younger than Wyvren and currently mute due to many traumas happening in short succession and doesn't know sign very well so communication might be a bit difficult lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
Name: Bristle’Thorn
Personality: Bristle'Thorn is a fiercely loyal and resilient ShadowClan warrior. She is motherly and protective, especially towards younger cats, but can be stubborn and has trust issues due to past experiences. Reserved and independent, she hides a caring heart behind her tough exterior. Bristle'Thorn is also sassy and classy, often using her sharp wit and elegant demeanor to navigate clan life.
How would they interact with Wyvern: At first she’d be shocked and suspicious but would soon lighten up
Other? She’s 27 moons so….19 Moon difference. She knows how to interact a/ younger cats though since she had an apprentice around Wyvern and will happily take young cats under her wing (she could maybe me like a clan-mom to her if she joins ShadowClan)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
Name:vinepaw
Clan:Windclan
Personality:Anxious kind,hardworking
How would they interact with Wyvern: in the dream I would like to have them in windclan tunnel system and vine paw be be showing this cat the tunnels in his dreams he’s not as anxious and is the cat he wished he was on the outside in the waked world
Other? He’s around 7 moons

Alrighty to make everything smoother I had one of my characters (pigeonpaw of shc - link to the rp) explain the basics like ranks and stuff, so now Im mostly looking for cats to tell Wyvern about recent events and clan-specific things, as well as the warrior code, and possibly some technique stuff like swimming/tree-climbing/digging/specific hunting technique etc. So here is what I'm thinking

Adderpaw - Riverclan's current situation and that Lionhearts are a thing in Riverclan and about the RC high ranks
Brightpaw - WC high ranks and maybe recent happenings
Bristlethorn - The warrior code or more things about Shadowclan recent history and events maybe?
Vinepaw - about the tunnels and maybe tunnelling in WC as well as Brightpaw's things if they aren't able to. Note that since it's Wyvern's dream Vine is being pulled, into the tunnels wouldn't look like they do in the waking world (since Wyvern doesn't know what they looked like)
Cinderpaw - I'm open to ideas on how to get around the communication thingy since I would still like her to interact with more Shadowclan cats. If Cinderpaw has been taught how to skin cats maybe she could show that since it doesn't necessarily require talking

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Atari RPs
Saturn is the current Crown of the Atari, mention me if you need her for anything
Saturn's finder

Old June 11th, 2024, 09:46 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Name: Springlight
Clan: ThunderClan
Personality: Hardworking, tentative, and keen (sorry, not great with giving out personality in descriptive detail)
How would they interact with Wyvern: Given that she’s a medicine cat and had withstood countless scenarios during her time, she’s going to be relatively cautious around Wyvern and may ask questions in her own regard before answering any of Wyvern’s own, practically needing to gain her trust. Given she has a problem with proper vocalization due to a tragic incident as a young apprentice, her speech may be hard to come by and understand fluently. However, given this is a dream sequence, she’ll be able to speak normally and won't have to deal with those complications.
Other?: She’s 21 moons old, and much older than Wyvern, and carries plenty of knowledge but is bound to avoid answering anything in regards of anything personal of ThunderClan.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old June 13th, 2024, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliri View Post

Name: Springlight
Clan: ThunderClan
Personality: Hardworking, tentative, and keen (sorry, not great with giving out personality in descriptive detail)
How would they interact with Wyvern: Given that she’s a medicine cat and had withstood countless scenarios during her time, she’s going to be relatively cautious around Wyvern and may ask questions in her own regard before answering any of Wyvern’s own, practically needing to gain her trust. Given she has a problem with proper vocalization due to a tragic incident as a young apprentice, her speech may be hard to come by and understand fluently. However, given this is a dream sequence, she’ll be able to speak normally and won't have to deal with those complications.
Other?: She’s 21 moons old, and much older than Wyvern, and carries plenty of knowledge but is bound to avoid answering anything in regards of anything personal of ThunderClan.

wyvern could talk a bit if that would get spring comfortable talking. do you have any ideas of what spring could tell/teach wyvern? she is pretty hungry for knowledge so almost anything goes

Atari RPs
Saturn's finder

Old June 13th, 2024, 08:33 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Cool

Sounds fine to me!
I can be a slow RPer though. So patience is keylmao

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch