Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by korok
Today 10:44 AM
don't be so serious, i'm...
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 10:40 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 10:38 AM
The night they were...
Last post by Shrew
Today 10:35 AM
it's quiet uptown [PLOT...
by otter
Last post by otter
Today 10:35 AM

Old June 5th, 2024, 09:26 PM

Bump Policy: 5 days
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

267 words ✦ @CollapsingStars

The sun shone softly through the broken clouds, bright, warm rays seeping into the ground and the cat's fur. It was a pleasant day. It wasn't feverishly hot, or sickly cold. It didn't make your head pound or paws freeze and ache, like the hotter and colder moons do. The light's heat softly warmed the air and the many bodies making their way through the day, apprentices training, warriors going about their duties, kits running around and being somewhat a bother.
A generally pleasant bother.

Algaepuddle sat off to the side of the bustle of clan life, soaking in the warmth. Everyday was the same boreish routine. Wake up, practise, sit on the sidelines, sleep. What is generally a bright and friendly ginger tom with sparkling blue eyes is now today. like some rare days, quiet and withdrawn. Upset at the world and fate and just everything. What once was a somewhat of a good warrior, fairly skilled in hunting and fighting, seemed to be less than it desired to be. Tabby fur ungroomed and messy, dust settling on their back. Its one remaining blue eye dull and sad. Some days it was hard to get up, knowing that they weren't what they used to be. That everything is harder. Three moons had already passed and yet it was still so hard.

The warrior was sloppy when it came to hunting. Unco-ordinated with the loss of field vision. They were still yet to get used to it. The day was perfect with clouds in the sky. And yet the tom felt as rainy as the coldest moons.
Old June 6th, 2024, 06:32 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog-gutz View Post

267 words ✦ @CollapsingStars

The sun shone softly through the broken clouds, bright, warm rays seeping into the ground and the cat's fur. It was a pleasant day. It wasn't feverishly hot, or sickly cold. It didn't make your head pound or paws freeze and ache, like the hotter and colder moons do. The light's heat softly warmed the air and the many bodies making their way through the day, apprentices training, warriors going about their duties, kits running around and being somewhat a bother.
A generally pleasant bother.

Algaepuddle sat off to the side of the bustle of clan life, soaking in the warmth. Everyday was the same boreish routine. Wake up, practise, sit on the sidelines, sleep. What is generally a bright and friendly ginger tom with sparkling blue eyes is now today. like some rare days, quiet and withdrawn. Upset at the world and fate and just everything. What once was a somewhat of a good warrior, fairly skilled in hunting and fighting, seemed to be less than it desired to be. Tabby fur ungroomed and messy, dust settling on their back. Its one remaining blue eye dull and sad. Some days it was hard to get up, knowing that they weren't what they used to be. That everything is harder. Three moons had already passed and yet it was still so hard.

The warrior was sloppy when it came to hunting. Unco-ordinated with the loss of field vision. They were still yet to get used to it. The day was perfect with clouds in the sky. And yet the tom felt as rainy as the coldest moons.
FISHSCALE

Purrks ; Mindreader

Fishscale had been minding his own business as he often did. Tail curled around his paws. He sat there, bored. Of course he wanted something to do, but that'd involve having to do something. The odd tortie kept to himself, eyes flitting over to Algaepuddle.

The other cat seemed.. Down? Almost. Fish stood up, walking from his spot to greet Algaepuddle.

His face was unreadable, expressionless. He sat down close to the other warrior. He seemed to be gauging the other warriors expression. Algae looked or seemed to be sad. Fishscale spoke, "You okay?" Fish didn't normally speak unless he thought it to be useful, and this seemed to be the time. Algae wrapped his tail around the other cat, in an act of trying to comfort him.

credit link
Link to my ocs! Link! | My characters beliefs do not always follow mine, please keep that in mind
Old June 7th, 2024, 02:24 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Bearsnout
29 Moons || RiverClan Warrior || He/Him
Beefed Up Tier 1 || . . .
The Gentle Giant
. . .

It was no big surprise that things in RiverClan had been stressful recently. Everybody could feel the tension in the air. It was suffocating. Or maybe it was just him. But as much as he tried to fight it off, paranoia seemed to keep creeping back into his mind. Despite everything, the Maine coon was still trying his best to stay optimistic. Somebody needed to keep their spirits lifted in the Clan, and he was more than happy to be that somebody.

It felt like his life had revolved around a lotta work recently. Events, hunting, patrols. Not that he didn’t enjoy the work, but he wanted to balance it out. He wanted- no, needed to relax.

… And what better way to do that than scout out his sister and force politely ask her to goof around in the territory with him. Maybe they could go for a swim… or relax in the sun at Haven Springs… or play on the beach at Lionsbeach…. Yeah…. A beach day sounded fun. But then again this was Irisfrost. She probably wouldn’t immediately agree to it. No matter! He’d use his awesome skills to convince her.

He peeked his head into the warrior’s den to search for her. “Frostie?” He asked quietly, hoping not to disturb the other sleeping warriors.

. . .

@kittycatburmise >:3

Irisfrost

She had been grooming herself when the familiar scent of Bearsnout drifted towards. She looked up, a small smile crossing her face as he called by that nickname. "Hello Bear," Irisfrost said in return. She wasn't a fan of nicknames, but she had no choice but to use him one when he was so insistent on giving her one. "What are you here for?"

(Very late and very bad, but I wanted to get this out)

Last edited by kittycatburmise; June 7th, 2024 at 02:24 AM.
Old June 8th, 2024, 02:18 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Hollytail lounged. Minksplash tried to explain quantum mechanics to a leaf.

(Closed, activity post)

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old September 19th, 2024, 06:47 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

Something about watching Wisty fold in on herself, averting her gaze when the deputy looked at her, made Dusklion's pelt prickle with worry. That soon faded and gave way to sorrow however, and she looked down at her still bloodied claws. Pressing her ears back she tried to rub it off on the ground, but to no avail - it had already stained her fur.

[ @Rose ] Looking back up she tried to catch her friend's gaze, to explain the situation. How that cat had been dangerous, a demoted warrior who had threatened RiverClan, and her life, and had just revealed to killing a kit. In fact, her jaws parted to do just that - before she shut them. It was pointless. Hawkstar's words echoed in her head and the deputy glanced at her paws once more. It didn't matter what she did or said, because she knew that this was the life she had chosen. The life of a deputy forced to make decisions that sometimes ended with the loss of a life.

Dusklion would never feel guilty for taking the life of cats who threatened her Clan, or her Clanmates... but stars, in this moment she couldn't ever remember feeling lonelier...

Lifting her head after some time, her first glance was towards her brother. For as much as he irritated her at times, there was that automatic clenching of her chest when she saw him doubled over. One paw stepped forward as if on impulse, alarms going off in her head. It was only due to an automatic survival response that her first thought was that he was dying. Many days spent watching each others back against the harsh environments, fighting off everything from predators to other cats.

He didn't fall though, and remained upright. Other Clanmates were going towards him and - oh. Blinking, Dusklion found her gaze sliding over towards Wisty and the way she called his name. Noise fell to the wayside as the deputy stared at the scene, hearing Owls speak to her but comprehending none of it. Because memories of a talk back in the mountains were coming to her. About a cat that Wisty had feelings for.

It clicked in that moment, and the deputy could not hide the white-hot flash of hurt that spread across her face.

The cat that her friend... her best friend... her love liked was... Fades.

As quick as she could - right as she saw the blue-green eyes of her friend flicker her way, Dusklion gave a cough and stood up. Several cats had come to help. First things first - they would need a new spot to bury Crowglow. "Owls, can you take... Foxleap-" she had started to say, but watched as the tom took off like an excited kit for the new camp. Flattening her ears in displeasure, she turned. "Foxleap! Get your ass back here - did I say go chargin' in to the dens??? No." Stars above, would her Clanmates ever listen?? She was tired, she was sure they were all tired. The less she had to yell and babysit kits the better.

"I need you 'n Owls to go find a new spot to bury our dead. With Sleepy Thicket compromised, as well as the old den..." Dusklion shook her head. "Just see about findin' a good spot for them, okay?" With that she reangled the lifeless body of the warrior so that the Lionheart and Foxleap would have a better starting point to move the body.
[ @Marigoldwhisper @twizzypaw - i will get this thread started in the private section of the outskirts, however it will become the clan's new burial place which owltalon and foxleap will discover! once it is created, i will mention you! ]

"Willowtail, Lilyglide, Brokenstream, Shrikestorm, Riftpaw, Primrosepaw. You're with me. I wanna clear out these dens... 'n get them ready for when the rest of the Clan gets here. Figure we can make use of the rock walls that are here, use some of 'em as dens so they can't be crushed or anythin'." Turning, Dusklion led the four cats with her into the clearing, glad that there was grass underpaw and not just rock. There was still plenty of greenery, and even a small stream that trickled through camp from one of the dens higher up in the rock wall along the path.

Dusklion signaled with her tail for the four cats behind her to stop as the deputy continued further into the camp. She made quick work of checking each of the already made dens that she could see, confirming that they were free of predators. Mostly just dust and debris that would need to be cleaned up before they could start moving moss nests in - but that would be a project for the whole Clan.

Coming back to the group, she nodded. "Lilyglide 'n Brokenstream, I want you workin' on dustin' out what'll be the warrior's den. See that fallen tree over there?" Using her tail the deputy pointed to where a large tree was situated against the rock wall, part of it hollowed out and creating a space underneath big enough for a den. Lichen hung down from the front of it, concealing the entrance. "Go ahead 'n clean it up a bit - any loose rubble, twigs, debris, all that stuff."

With the warrior's den done, Dusklion turned to Primrosepaw and Riftpaw. "Since I've got two apprentices' here, it's only fittin' that you'll be clearin' out the apprentice's den - it'll be in that dug-out over there, about ten tail-lengths from the warrior's den. It's underground, but not too much. Make sure there's no dirt 'n that it's not messy."

Next the deputy looked to Shrikestorm. "We'll use those two large rocks over there as the elder's den. You're on that one, Shrikestorm. Same as the warrior's den; clean it out, dust it up. Make sure there's no thorns or anythin' since I'm really not in the mood to hear the elder's complain right as they set paw into camp." Although she knew they'd do it regardless.

Lastly was the nursery. "Tails, you'll be handling clearin' out our new nursery. It'll sit in that cave over there between the warrior's den 'n apprentice's den." Using a paw she gestured to the small opening that was concealed by lichen and moss.

With that she gave a flick of her tail, dismissing each cat to their jobs.

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @RainFall Wonders @paedyn @Naila @TanghuluCat - for your cats den assignments, you can post in the respective den threads! so if they've been assigned the warriors' den, post them in the warriors' den!) you just make at least two posts of them cleaning up the area, making sure its free of any debris, then report back here to dusklion! these are preferred to be done by 9/23, but there's no hard due date ^^ You can look below for a brief description ]

General Camp: The camp is surrounded on three sides by a massive, towering rock structure. This almost forms walls around the camp, protecting cats from falling over the edge of the cliff. The top of the rock walls are much too high for any cat to reach. The fourth side of the camp is open to the rest of RiverClan's territory currently that will eventually need a protective barrier built.

The actual camp clearing is a mixture of grass and dirt. A few shrubs grow against the rock wall, sheltered from the wind.

Warriors' Den: Years ago a large tree fell against the rock wall, creating a sheltered area that now serves as the warriors' den. Lichen hangs over the fallen tree, providing privacy and protection from the elements.

Apprentices' Den: Someone in the past dug a large area out underneath the rock wall, creating an underground den. This is where the apprentices reside.

Elders' Den: At one end of the rock wall, two large rocks lean against each other. Lichen hanging over the back provides additional protection.

Nursery: Located in between the warriors' den and apprentices' den, the nursery is only about five tail-lengths from each, allowing cats to quickly jump to its defense. It's a small cave tucked away within the rock.

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old September 19th, 2024, 09:13 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post

Something about watching Wisty fold in on herself, averting her gaze when the deputy looked at her, made Dusklion's pelt prickle with worry. That soon faded and gave way to sorrow however, and she looked down at her still bloodied claws. Pressing her ears back she tried to rub it off on the ground, but to no avail - it had already stained her fur.

[ @Rose ] Looking back up she tried to catch her friend's gaze, to explain the situation. How that cat had been dangerous, a demoted warrior who had threatened RiverClan, and her life, and had just revealed to killing a kit. In fact, her jaws parted to do just that - before she shut them. It was pointless. Hawkstar's words echoed in her head and the deputy glanced at her paws once more. It didn't matter what she did or said, because she knew that this was the life she had chosen. The life of a deputy forced to make decisions that sometimes ended with the loss of a life.

Dusklion would never feel guilty for taking the life of cats who threatened her Clan, or her Clanmates... but stars, in this moment she couldn't ever remember feeling lonelier...

Lifting her head after some time, her first glance was towards her brother. For as much as he irritated her at times, there was that automatic clenching of her chest when she saw him doubled over. One paw stepped forward as if on impulse, alarms going off in her head. It was only due to an automatic survival response that her first thought was that he was dying. Many days spent watching each others back against the harsh environments, fighting off everything from predators to other cats.

He didn't fall though, and remained upright. Other Clanmates were going towards him and - oh. Blinking, Dusklion found her gaze sliding over towards Wisty and the way she called his name. Noise fell to the wayside as the deputy stared at the scene, hearing Owls speak to her but comprehending none of it. Because memories of a talk back in the mountains were coming to her. About a cat that Wisty had feelings for.

It clicked in that moment, and the deputy could not hide the white-hot flash of hurt that spread across her face.

The cat that her friend... her best friend... her love liked was... Fades.

As quick as she could - right as she saw the blue-green eyes of her friend flicker her way, Dusklion gave a cough and stood up. Several cats had come to help. First things first - they would need a new spot to bury Crowglow. "Owls, can you take... Foxleap-" she had started to say, but watched as the tom took off like an excited kit for the new camp. Flattening her ears in displeasure, she turned. "Foxleap! Get your ass back here - did I say go chargin' in to the dens??? No." Stars above, would her Clanmates ever listen?? She was tired, she was sure they were all tired. The less she had to yell and babysit kits the better.

"I need you 'n Owls to go find a new spot to bury our dead. With Sleepy Thicket compromised, as well as the old den..." Dusklion shook her head. "Just see about findin' a good spot for them, okay?" With that she reangled the lifeless body of the warrior so that the Lionheart and Foxleap would have a better starting point to move the body.
[ @Marigoldwhisper @twizzypaw - i will get this thread started in the private section of the outskirts, however it will become the clan's new burial place which owltalon and foxleap will discover! once it is created, i will mention you! ]

"Willowtail, Lilyglide, Brokenstream, Shrikestorm, Riftpaw, Primrosepaw. You're with me. I wanna clear out these dens... 'n get them ready for when the rest of the Clan gets here. Figure we can make use of the rock walls that are here, use some of 'em as dens so they can't be crushed or anythin'." Turning, Dusklion led the four cats with her into the clearing, glad that there was grass underpaw and not just rock. There was still plenty of greenery, and even a small stream that trickled through camp from one of the dens higher up in the rock wall along the path.

Dusklion signaled with her tail for the four cats behind her to stop as the deputy continued further into the camp. She made quick work of checking each of the already made dens that she could see, confirming that they were free of predators. Mostly just dust and debris that would need to be cleaned up before they could start moving moss nests in - but that would be a project for the whole Clan.

Coming back to the group, she nodded. "Lilyglide 'n Brokenstream, I want you workin' on dustin' out what'll be the warrior's den. See that fallen tree over there?" Using her tail the deputy pointed to where a large tree was situated against the rock wall, part of it hollowed out and creating a space underneath big enough for a den. Lichen hung down from the front of it, concealing the entrance. "Go ahead 'n clean it up a bit - any loose rubble, twigs, debris, all that stuff."

With the warrior's den done, Dusklion turned to Primrosepaw and Riftpaw. "Since I've got two apprentices' here, it's only fittin' that you'll be clearin' out the apprentice's den - it'll be in that dug-out over there, about ten tail-lengths from the warrior's den. It's underground, but not too much. Make sure there's no dirt 'n that it's not messy."

Next the deputy looked to Shrikestorm. "We'll use those two large rocks over there as the elder's den. You're on that one, Shrikestorm. Same as the warrior's den; clean it out, dust it up. Make sure there's no thorns or anythin' since I'm really not in the mood to hear the elder's complain right as they set paw into camp." Although she knew they'd do it regardless.

Lastly was the nursery. "Tails, you'll be handling clearin' out our new nursery. It'll sit in that cave over there between the warrior's den 'n apprentice's den." Using a paw she gestured to the small opening that was concealed by lichen and moss.

With that she gave a flick of her tail, dismissing each cat to their jobs.

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @RainFall Wonders @paedyn @Naila @TanghuluCat - for your cats den assignments, you can post in the respective den threads! so if they've been assigned the warriors' den, post them in the warriors' den!) you just make at least two posts of them cleaning up the area, making sure its free of any debris, then report back here to dusklion! these are preferred to be done by 9/23, but there's no hard due date ^^ You can look below for a brief description ]

General Camp: The camp is surrounded on three sides by a massive, towering rock structure. This almost forms walls around the camp, protecting cats from falling over the edge of the cliff. The top of the rock walls are much too high for any cat to reach. The fourth side of the camp is open to the rest of RiverClan's territory currently that will eventually need a protective barrier built.

The actual camp clearing is a mixture of grass and dirt. A few shrubs grow against the rock wall, sheltered from the wind.

Warriors' Den: Years ago a large tree fell against the rock wall, creating a sheltered area that now serves as the warriors' den. Lichen hangs over the fallen tree, providing privacy and protection from the elements.

Apprentices' Den: Someone in the past dug a large area out underneath the rock wall, creating an underground den. This is where the apprentices reside.

Elders' Den: At one end of the rock wall, two large rocks lean against each other. Lichen hanging over the back provides additional protection.

Nursery: Located in between the warriors' den and apprentices' den, the nursery is only about five tail-lengths from each, allowing cats to quickly jump to its defense. It's a small cave tucked away within the rock.
Willowtail looked up from her spot, padding over as Dusklion called her, once she heard her assignment..... ah the nursery. How..... intresting. Oh? And by herself? Well the nursery area didn't look to big, and with the rocks and debree she'd be picking out cobwebs, maybe some moss and loss rocks, perhaps some leafs and twigs that've strayed in from the wind........ gah only Starclan knew. Giving a nod on aknoladgment to Dusklion's words, Willowtail blinked and mewed. "Alright then, oh quick question Dusk, if I need any help am I free to call you over?" Willowtail asked. Abnormally long tail flicking in question as she started on the outside, removing lose dirt from the top and sides, removing a small cobwebs from the entrance and putting it on a stick, "Maybe you should tell'em to keep the cobwebs they find on a stick? It'll be good for restocking after moving." Willowtail suggested briefly.

Willowtail wandered into the nursery, blinking around as she adjusted, she'd let Dusklion know there was a bit of a lighting problem. Sweeping her tail around her she collected lots of rocks, sweeping out a few piles of lose rock and dirt, her body popping in and out of the den for quite sometime, coming back with a new stick of cobwebs or some twigs, a small pile of dead leaves and dirt, lose rocks would be a problem as well.
After Willowtail had gotten rid of the dirt on the walls, she hadn't finished but it was a good start, padding out to Dusklion she mewed, "Hey! Uh, so small report I guess. The lighting in there is.... bad. And the sides are probably realllllly old so they are kinda crumbling.. but other than that it's just really..... really dirty." Willowtail mewed, her paws a bit brown from the dirt she'd scooped up before, just cleaning off the walls and corners had taken her a while, finishing the roof, the rest of the outside and the floors would be a different story.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old September 19th, 2024, 09:19 PM
that's very noice!

Trotting back out from speaking with the apprentices, she perked her ears towards Willowtail. "Sorry, yeah, you can call me over," Dusklion agreed as she watched the she-cat head to the nursery. But pretty soon after the warrior was headed back her way to report that... the lightning wasn't good? The deputy glanced past her, looking at the nursery. It seemed fine to her... The entrance was large enough to let light in...

"...It's carved into a mountain, Tails." Was she feeling alright? "It can't... crumble." It was a well-lit cave. On the backside of a cliff. There couldn't possibly be any crumbling... "...Yeah. 'N I asked for you to... clean it out... so it's not dirty..." Part of her was wondering if Tails had somehow hit her head in the fight, because she wasn't making any sense. Rolling her shoulders back, the deputy shook her head. "How about you take a rest 'n I'll finish the nursery, yeah?" She cast her friend a soft smile before sliding past her towards the nursery.

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - hey! so i'd recommend re-reading the description; the nursery is a cave that has lighting and wouldn't need a roof, nor would it have crumbling walls ]

Old September 19th, 2024, 09:38 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post

Trotting back out from speaking with the apprentices, she perked her ears towards Willowtail. "Sorry, yeah, you can call me over," Dusklion agreed as she watched the she-cat head to the nursery. But pretty soon after the warrior was headed back her way to report that... the lightning wasn't good? The deputy glanced past her, looking at the nursery. It seemed fine to her... The entrance was large enough to let light in...

"...It's carved into a mountain, Tails." Was she feeling alright? "It can't... crumble." It was a well-lit cave. On the backside of a cliff. There couldn't possibly be any crumbling... "...Yeah. 'N I asked for you to... clean it out... so it's not dirty..." Part of her was wondering if Tails had somehow hit her head in the fight, because she wasn't making any sense. Rolling her shoulders back, the deputy shook her head. "How about you take a rest 'n I'll finish the nursery, yeah?" She cast her friend a soft smile before sliding past her towards the nursery.

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - hey! so i'd recommend re-reading the description; the nursery is a cave that has lighting and wouldn't need a roof, nor would it have crumbling walls ]
(Oh, when I read it I thought it meant it was in the side of the mountain. Sorry)

Willowtail blinked, her eyes tired as she gave a gentle murmur of confusion. Sitting down Willowtail blinked, "Oh... well I meant it was crumbly.... y'know like extra little rocks and stuff in there." She murmured, but look at the piles I made, I cleaned it out..... except for the front part, I didn't get there yet." Willowtail mewed, and looked at the entrance. "It... when you walk in it looks a bit darker.... sorry Dusk..." The she-cat murmured sheepishly, looking down. Had she disappointed Dusklion? Dang it.....

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old September 21st, 2024, 02:18 PM
that's very noice!

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dusklion - RiverClan... Leader?

Most of the Clan started to gather up, which the tired deputy - leader? - appreciated greatly. Still there were those who came up to her, looking for something to do. Blue gaze flickering towards Waterhawk [ @FadingWhispers ]. She could smell... something. "See if any prey needs to be carried, 'n when we're at the new camp I want you gettin' that leg checked out by Berries." Her tone grew serious as she added, "I mean it, Waterhawk. Don't be a fluff-brain 'n just let it fester." She wasn't sure when the warrior had gotten the injury, but now that the deputy - leader? - knew about it, she wasn't going to just let it slide.

...Really? They were asking that now? Flattening her ears in disgust she fixed Rainfur
[ @Cinnamiontail ] with a glare, parting her jaws to speak - but Sedgeflake [ @BEAR. ] added his two cents in. She flashed the tom a grateful look, glad that at least one cat recognized what an asinine question that was. "My brother just died, Rainfur. Ask me about my deputy choice again 'n you'll be Rainkit faster than you can blink." She wasn't serious in her threat, and there was no real bark behind her words, but stars above... she had just lost her brother. As foolish and fluff-brained as he was... he was family, and it hurt. It would, for a long time. "'N no. You'll do your duty as a warrior 'n help this Clan move to our new home."

Rowanmane [ @Rowan ] was next to approach, and something felt sharp in her gut as she watched him. Guilt. It was guilt. For even considering going against her brother. But Dusklion didn't let it show on her face. Instead, she just dipped her head to the tom. "...'Ppreciate that, Rowanmane." Despite the way her chest felt hollow, the gray-furred deputy - leader? - refused to break or bend. Not now. Right now RiverClan came first. She had shoved down the ugly emotions before coming back, because it wasn't her that mattered right now; it was the Clan.

A lot of cats were coming to offer condolences, and as much as the deputy - leader? - appreciated it, part of her wished they would stop. There was work that needed to be done, the Clan needed to move before whatever had gotten Fades came back. But as Tails [ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ] leaned her muzzle against her own, Dusklion felt a faint tremble shoot through her. She was silent as she lifted her head, a sense of gratitue in her eyes as she watched the young warrior head off towards her sister.

Approaching now was Adds [ @Fish ] with... Grimpaw [ @Goopysharkboi ]. Dusklion blinked, memories of the previous day coming to mind. That's right, Crowglow was this kids mentor. She had intended to call a meeting together shortly after relocating the Clan, but it seemed the kid had noticed the tom's disappearance. "...He's dead, Grimpaw. Was killed by a rogue." Because truthfully that's all Skypaw had been ever since his demotion. She couldn't bring herself to try and soften the blow. "He's been buried at what'll be our new gravesite. I can.. take you there once we get to the new camp, if you want." She wasn't sure if the spitfire would accept the request but... it was out there nonetheless. Regardless she had a Clan to move, and there would be time to announce things like that later.

Brokenstream's [ @Tanghulu ] support was appreciative - she was thankful for all the Lionhearts, really, because Dusklion knew she would need them. The deputy - leader? - gave him a thankful nod and watched as he headed towards the back, picking up a kit on his way. It was then she caught sight of Wisteriawren [ @Rose ] and... oh, did her heart shatter all over again. The mixture of jealousy and grief was intense, and hopefully she would get a chance to talk to her friend about everything soon...

"...Thank you." She was running out of words - and the energy to speak them - but still Dusklion gave a grateful nod in Sunsetgleam's [ @Minkuu ] direction. Will she be okay? That was... a question for a later time. "'M fine." They even sounded like a lie, so the deputy - leader? - quickly looked away to avoid it being called out. Her attention was snapped up quickly by... oh for the love of stars.

The next cat to start yelling was going to get to test out their new nursery, she swore. Her eyes narrowed, wondering what the hell happened between Sedgeflake and Goldfish and - oh? She was too damn tired to deal with this - why were full grown cats screaming at each other like kits? Why were apprentices still being threatened. Dusklion flattened her ears against her head, eyes narrowed at the scene.

At least Sedgeflake had the smarts to back off and go be productive. He held a good point, but starsdammit if one more cat yelled everyone was getting demoted to a kit. The displeasure of her warriors bickering was clear on her face, her tail tip twitching back and forth.

She would deal with Sedgeflake and Goldfish - and Redmire, it seemed too - later by calling them into her den and figuring out what the hell had happened while she was gone. But for now... "Strongstorm [ @Bugabaddie ]!" Hopefully the tom showed up, because Dusklion was pissed and not in the mood for any of this. At all. "Threatenin' an apprentice? Really? What the hell of 'don't mess with kids' is too complex for you to handle?" There was a pounding in between her ears that only seemed grow. Had he laid his claws on this apprentice, Dusklion might've thrown him out. "You're Strongpaw now until I say otherwise. When we get back to the new camp, you're not to leave it until you 'n I talk. Got it?" With her tail bushed out and eyes narrowed, she hoped the message got across to the top. "Songfeather [ @Levanya ], walk with Strongpaw 'n don't let him out of your sight," she called to the warrior nearby, casting them a glance.
[ strongstorm has been demoted to strongpaw and is confined to camp! i will have dusk call him into her den once she returns from her ceremony ]

Looking once more around the den, Dusklion rolled her shoulders back. "We're headin' out!" She let her voice ring across her Clan, lifting her tail to signal them together. "Everyone stick close, 'n if you see someone fallin' behind I want you helpin' them." They would rise up stronger, Dusklion would make sure of that.

With one last flick of her tail, the deputy - leader - turned and led her Clan out of the run-down den.

By the time they made it to the new camp, the sun was setting. Her paws ached something fierce, but Dusklion remained upright. All she wanted to do was sink into a nest and sleep for the next several moons, but she knew she couldn't. "Alright! We're here." Turning to face the Clan, the de- leader let her gaze sweep over all of them. This was her Clan now. Underneath the pain of losing her brother, underneath the doubts and the 'what-ifs' and the worries that somehow, someway, they would drive her out, too, Dusklion felt proud. She felt proud to be standing here, a place she had worked so hard to get to. Mistakes had not made it easy, and there were times she had thought about caving, but she stood stronger here now. Leader of RiverClan...

More importantly though, despite their flaws and their imperfections, she feld pride at the group of cats before her. Together, Dusklion knew they would become a Clan worthy of respect once more.

Outside of, you know, warriors acting like kits.

"...This'll be the new camp. It's protected 'n safe, 'n most importantly, the other Clans don't know where it is. I want us all workin' together to make sure it stays that way for as long as possible. This... it's a new start for us. I know a lot of you have memories in the older camps - hell, I do too. But this... it'll be good. I'll make sure it's good. I know words don't mean a lot, in our history of leaders, but I swear to you all. RiverClan isn't lost, not yet. Not while I'm leader." Perhaps her words would be nothing more than hot air that her Clanmates would ignore, but Dusklion couldn't dismiss the passion that flared within, despite the exhaustion that gnawed at her.

Now for the dens. "The dens've been cleared out, but still need moss nest to be made for them. Brokenstream [ @TanghuluCat ], I want you to gather up a few cats to help with the warriors' den. Goldfish [ @Blaaze ] take a few others 'n make some nests in the apprentices' den." For each den she named, she flicked a tail towards it. Looking around at the gathered cats, Dusklion blinked. Most of them would likely be exhausted... "If a couple cats could also help get the nursery 'n elders' den set up as well with nests..." Hopefully, paws crossed, her Clan would learn to work together and there wouldn't be any petty arguments over how to get things done.

"Those who're injured or exhausted, if I catch wind you tried to help before restin', there'll be hell to pay." Sharp concern laced her tone as she addressed the Clan, narrowed yet worried eyes looking over all of them. "'M not gonna lead cats who don't know their limits 'n instead decide to push themselves too far. There's been plenty of prey brought over, 'n a stream in camp for drinking." She tried to locate Berrypaw among the crowd, knowing that the first thing she would need to do was visit the Starcave with the younger cat. "Tonight, Berries 'n I will be travelin' to the Starcave together - me for my... leader name, 'n Berries because it's about damn time she got her full medicine cat name." Pride gleamed in her eyes as she found the young she-cat. This would be new for both of them, and she was glad to have her at her side.

"While we're gone, the Lionhearts are in charge. If I hear about anyone else startin' fights, attackin' Clanmates, or otherwise bein' dumb..." yes, she looked directly at Strongpaw as she spoke, then back to the crowd, "...you'll get to test out our brand new nursery alongside our kits." Dusklion let an exhausted, sarcastic grin spread across her face. "Other than that - get some rest. You all did good, helpin' move today. 'M... 'M proud to be this Clan's leader. Now get some rest."

Dismissing the Clan with a flick of her tail, the leader looked towards Berries with a tired grin. "You ready, kid?"

you are now free to move about the cabin... dingggg dongggg~

riverclan is now free to roleplay in the main clan threads! moss nests still need to be set up, but the dens have been cleaned out! they're just empty right now. i'll be calling a meeting together once dusklion and berrypaw officially have their new names!

thank you again, from the bottom of my heart, for everyone's cooperation and patience with everything. i'm thankful to know riverclan's got some awesome members in its ranks

Old September 21st, 2024, 02:32 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

TINYTOAD
THE LOST MOTHER

Dusklion, Told Those Who Were Exausted To Rest. A Very Quiet Chuckle Escaped Her Maw. It Was Good, That She Was Their Leader Now. The She Wrapped Her Long Tail Around Her Paws, Grief Tightening Around Her Heart. Why? Why Was She Sad? She'd Never Talked To FadingStar. Why Was She Still Grief-Strucken? The Lost Mother Rose Up. She Was Barely Even Tired! Its Time To Give A Damn About This Clan. She Looked Around, Tail Swishing. Dusklion Was Right, She Wasnt Leading A Clan Of Cats With Out Limits. She Was Far From Her Limit.

[OPEN FOR INTERACTIONS, OR TO BE TAKEN FOR PATROLS]
- Art Contest
Im Currently Making My Own Comic Series! No Name, Were Renaming It. Ill Post Stuff Soon! VM Me "Meep" For Information On It!