Closed Thread

Old June 4th, 2024, 08:29 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: On an indefinite break ; do not bump
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

DEWPAW

Purrks ; Well insulated

Dewpaw kept to herself, glancing around for Caveclaw. She wondered what kind of training they had decided to do today! She eventually went up to the warriors den and called in, "Caveclaw! Are you in here?"

@IDIOTICBEAN101

Last edited by CollapsingStars; June 4th, 2024 at 08:31 AM.
Old June 4th, 2024, 08:35 AM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They

----------------

The lykoi had just finished stretching when she heard Dewpaw call her name.
She didn't usually sleep this late, how odd.
Caveclaw got up and walked out of the Warrior's Den, now beside Dewpaw.
"Sorry that I wasn't awake yet." They said "We'll be hunting today."

@CollapsingStars

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Oleanderkit(ThunderClan)
Old June 4th, 2024, 08:38 AM
Moony!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post

Caveclaw-She/They

----------------

The lykoi had just finished stretching when she heard Dewpaw call her name.
She didn't usually sleep this late, how odd.
Caveclaw got up and walked out of the Warrior's Den, now beside Dewpaw.
"Sorry that I wasn't awake yet." They said "We'll be hunting today."

@CollapsingStars
DEWPAW

Purrks ; Well insulated

Dewpaw gave a big grin to their mentor. Their eyes were filled with admiration. She really looked up to Caveclaw. She affectionately headbutted her mentor, before bounding away to the camps exit. "Let's get going! I bet there will be tons of prey out whenever we get there if we go now!" That.. was a bluff. She didn't know if there was any prey out, she was just excited to learn more.
Old June 4th, 2024, 08:42 AM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They

----------------

Caveclaw nodded before padding over to the camp.

@CollapsingStars [can you put the starter at Sleepy Thicket? My responses may start to get slow for a few hours]

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Oleanderkit(ThunderClan)
Old June 4th, 2024, 08:45 AM
Moony!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post

Caveclaw-She/They

----------------

Caveclaw nodded before padding over to the camp.

@CollapsingStars [can you put the starter at Sleepy Thicket? My responses may start to get slow for a few hours]
DEWPAW

Purrks ; Well insulated

Dewpaw waddled after her mentor.

(Will do! Let me go do that now!)
Old June 4th, 2024, 09:02 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Birdsnow coaxed Juniperkit out of the nursery for some food.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old June 4th, 2024, 11:23 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Venomblight existed.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old June 4th, 2024, 03:14 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Falconflight and Orchidpaw lingered.

(Closed)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old June 4th, 2024, 08:33 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\43 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

A yes! Exactly what she'd been hoping for. Owltalon had fully expected the warrior to be a bit grumpy after just waking up, but he seemed more than happy to accompany her. "Oh yeah, I'm sure somecat'll have your tail." She teased. She could very well be that somecat, scolding him for sleeping in so late. She decided against it though since he wasn't complaining about being dragged into a hunting exposition.

She listened with a gaze of amusement as Icehawk rambled on, nodding between the words and sentences when she saw it was most appropriate. He continued to chat as the large tom made haste towards the exit, spouting out suggestions for hunting. He was pretty chatty, wasn't he? It was far better than being as boring as a grey rock though, too many cats in this clan weren't willing to have a bit of fun.

"Haven Springs maybe? They're not a buncha prey there, but it'll be a nice outin', that's for sure. I'm positive we'll at least catch a bird or two, if ya know of to catch 'em." Owltalon wasn't the best at birds. She wasn't really the leapy springy type, more like the stalking type. Still, she'd caught her own fair share of birds. "If the huntin' seems to be dwindling, we can just switch land marks."

(About to leave! I didn't have time for formatting lol. Sorry for errors!!)
icehawk • 38 moons • tom (he/his) • riverclan • tags: @Marigoldwhisper

icehawk leaned into the grin that warmed across his maw. this she-cat matched his energy - riverclan could use more like her. instead of the usual bunch who nipped at his tail for sleeping in, or skirting patrol. and see, he was being useful. he wasn't only a lazy furball!

he just liked being useful on his own terms.

"perfect," the silver tabby tom mused. step by step, the terrain of camp transformed into the wetlands that defined riverclan, honored their unique kinship to the water. "let's start there. and listen, if i didn't know how to hunt birds before, i better learn fast. lest i make a fool of myself in front of a pretty she-cat today."

( no worries!! i was also away xD i'm gonna move over to the haven springs thread - i'll tag you there c: )

leopardfang (SC) | dapplepaw (TC) | icehawk (RC) | shadesnow (WC)

character bios here! | pm w/ any rp ideas <3
Old June 5th, 2024, 05:29 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Tulippaw
?/100 || RiverClan || 9 moons || she/her
The Wilting Bud
. . .

Tulippaw was lost.

That much was obvious to anyone who cared. (No one cared.) Everything was a mess. She was a mess. This Clan was a mess. Her emotions were a hurricane, and she was caught in it. She was constantly fighting the tide of this raging river off sadness and anger and loneliness and every single time that her head bobbed out of the water, just enough for her to get the tiniest of breaths, she was dragged right back down. She was trying to swim. She was really trying. But she was sinking. She was drowning, and the cold harsh waves of reality were filling up her lungs it felt like. She couldn't breathe, she couldn't fight it.

Her limbs were getting sore and tired. She wasn't sure if she could keep this up for much longer. The waves were dragging her under. She wasn't in a river, she was being dragged out to sea. Salt water burned her eyes when she tried to open them. She was engulfed by the ocean. Her pelt was drenched, and only dragged her under more and more. Her paws flailed helplessly. Just another reminder of how useless she was. An absolute failure. What a waste of space. Contributing nothing to the Clan, except for eating their prey.

Failure. Failure. Failure. Failure. Failure. FAILURE.
Their voices chanted in her ears. Fogpaw. Hollyflight. Beanfloat. Berryflare.

She finally managed to drag herself out of the water long enough to gasp for air and pant. As she weakly attempted to paddled. There was a large long rock, with jagged edges. Above it sat Fogpaw. He was surrounded by shadowy figures that reeked of ShadowClan and marshes and pines. The entire air was flooded with the stench. His miserable gaze fell upon her and his lips curled into a frown. "Why didn't you save me?" He mewled weakly, like a little kit. He was bruised, bloody, like some sort of tortured prey, a helpless victim of ShadowClan's terror. "It's all your fault that I'm here-"

She sank back down again. The calico fought fiercely, desperately trying to get back up talk to Fogpaw, to save him from the shadowy claws... but who was she kidding? She couldn't save anyone. Not even herself. How on earth would she save her brother?

"There's a reason that everyone who loves you has left. It's because of you." A voice whispered in her ears as she sank farther and farther.

"Tulippaw! Tulippaw! Tulipkit Tulippaw! Tulippaw! Tulippaw! Tulippaw!" Her name was called out over and over by her Clanmates and her mother and her mentors and Fogpaw and-

Tulippaw's eyes flung open as she gasped for air. Her heart felt like it must be beating faster than a rabbit. Her head shot up and whipped from side to side. She was dry. She was war. She was in her nest. She was safe. She was home?

She took a minute to settle down. It was just a nightmare. Just a bad dream. Everything was fine. She forced herself to get up. That's the first step. Then stretch. That's the second step. The trudge outside and let the sun glare right in her eyes. There's the third step. She squinted as she adjusted to the gleam of the golden rays of sun. She'd started counting out the steps of her daily routine each day. It forced her to do something. She had no motivation, and if she forced herself to repeat the same routine each day... it kept her doing something. Something to distract her from the world around her.

The forth step- that changed each day. And apparently today's was to watch a kit or apprentice(?) stumble around and trip on their paws like they were born yesterday. She watched for a second, with stoic green eyes. But after a bit she found herself... chuckling. The kit (she assumed it was a kit, she'd never seen it in the apprentice den before) was quite lively and amusing, a drastic juxtaposition to Tulippaw's pessimism and self loathing nature.

She wasn't sure why. But she was drawn to the little kits. Tulippaw found herself calling. "Hey! Watcha doing with that feather?"

. . .

@Marigoldwhisper - >:3 angst be gone!! sorry for making you read this monster of a post btw

Marigoldkit
She, Her\Kit\7 moons/Riverclan
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

Purrks: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] Chill of Death [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Marigoldkit nearly leaped out of her skin, her thin fur spiking up like the leaves of a pine. Despite her instinct to quickly spin around she turned slowly. If she did decide to spin then she'd have a horrible headache, the ones that made her have to lay down to settle the pain. And there was no way she was going to do that! She just got outside, life was turning around for her. She was getting better.

Marigoldkit was surprised to see a face she recognized. It was eerie. It's like she knew her but... She looked much more like a warrior than Marigoldkit would ever be. No, no need to think like that. She wasn't sick, but Marigoldkit was. No wonder this mysterious cat looked a bit different than her. And yet, she couldn't shake the feeling...

She also couldn't shake the pain in her head. Ow.

As her hazel eyes adjusted, she began to look through this apprentice instead of making actual eye contact. A specialty of hers.

The question finally digested, and what she thought was scolding was actually something quite silly. Didn't most cats have feathers in their pelt? "Oh! It's uh," Marigoldkit began to clench her teeth. "It's a feather! Jayfrost gave it to me, in the nursery." The nursery she threw up in... Uh, best not to think about that! She could manage. It's okay. Plus, she doubted any traces of her chewed up meal were present on her white pelt.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Closed Thread