Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by silver.
Today 10:45 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by silver.
Today 10:43 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 10:43 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 10:29 AM

Old May 27th, 2024, 11:07 AM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

Default The Abandoned Truth [P]

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty

Dappled golden-black fur fluffed on the Ace of Spades tail as she slipped out of the nursery and into the open clearing. The sun ruthlessly thumped in golden rays onto her spine and shoulders. Her primarily black fur soaked up the heat, making her fur hot to the touch. Her goldenrod hued eyes Fluttered to direct their ebony pupils on a specific destination- The Apprentices Den. Recently, Cobwebpaws heart as well as her own had been snared and ruthlessly torn out by someone- Minkpaw. She loved Minks as a sister. Perhaps as a mother. But all that came of it was awful pain when Minks left, hopeful for a chance at greatness. Hoping to be someone better. But Minkpaw had changed. She ran away and denied homecoming straight to Goldfish's face just before the bicolor began kitting. It felt brutal to her, to see Minkpaw and hear those Starsforsaken words.

"I.... I'm sorry."

If she was sorry she wouldnt have abandoned her clan. Abandoned Goldfish. Abandoned Cobwebpaw. Her eyes were watering, but she forced the tears to clear as the warrior broke into a trot in Cobwebpaw's direction. Or rather, the apprentices den. Swallowing hard, she poked her head into the gloom, golden eyes searching for a silver gray pelt. Aha! Bingo. The Ace of Spades padded swiftly and silently over to Webs' nest. She then softly, gently prodded her shoulder. "Webs," she mewed subtly, for it was quite early in the morning and there was no need to wake the whole den. "It's about... it's about Minks. I need to talk to you if you're up for a walk." She suspected there had been chemistry between the two, so it must hurt Webs worse than her. If she was correct. "Ive seen her. I know where she is and where she's going but it's too dangerous to follow her. I would if I could." The bicolors voice cracked and fell hoarse. Minks abandoned them. So why did it hurt?

| @finley !! |

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!

Last edited by Blaaze; May 28th, 2024 at 07:29 AM.
Old May 27th, 2024, 08:17 PM
a lot like the joker

Bump Policy: 48 hours [ please provide link ]

Default Re: The Abandoned Truth [P]

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
15 moons . one lame leg
tags ; @zBlaze - goldfish
trigger warnings for this post: none

cobwebpaw grinned at goldfish when the spotted cat poked her head into the apprentice's den. she had just been lightly sleeping, too tired from everything else going on to stay awake during the night. her body had been so tired that she had just.. conked out. she squinted at goldfish, stretching and waving her tail. she picked her way out of the apprentice den, noting the older warrior's wet cheeks. she followed her out of the den, though, not saying anything about it.

' mink is.. alive..? she's okay..? where is she going..?! goldfish, you need to answer me- starclan, there's nowhere i wouldn't go for minkpaw! why the hell didn't you follow her?! ' her voice raised to just below a scream, a wail of sorrow building in her chest and throat. cobwebpaw sobbed, grief overwhelming her.

cobwebfern is riverclan’s medicine cat apprentice !
she and berryshine have a semi-closed den policy .

request healingmedicine den
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3
Old May 28th, 2024, 08:42 AM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty

Goldfish cringed- hard- as they walked. The panic and desperation in Cobwebpaws voice had her feeling quite miserable in all honesty. Webs had no idea that she'd literally almost died when she did see Minkpaw, and that she was a little, I don't know, delirious when she had woken up from unconsciousness. The Ace of Spades was extremely sorry about not being able to get the apprentice beside her a chance to say goodbye. But the appearance of Minkpaw when she did see her showed clearly that she didn't want to be found. Buuuut a heavily pregnant and suffering Goldfish was a little bit of an exception in some areas. She raised a paw in an attempt to rest it on Cobwebpaw's shoulder gently.

"I'm sorry." She said softly, attempting to headbutt the molly gently. An apology of desperation if nothing else. "She didn't want to be found. I was still heavily pregnant then. So I stopped for a rest by a tree and she came out. I begged her to stay. She said no. I didn't kit in camp." She swallowed the lump in her throat. The memories were almost traumatic. But she was better than that. The Ace of Spades symbolizes luck. And this Ace of Spades was lucky and grateful to be alive. "I kitted right then due to emotional and physical stress. Something went wrong. I almost died. I was pretty out of it for a day or two. So out of it that I didn't even react or remember being told that... that Pepperbounce-- my mate-- died. I think she's in ShadowClan now."

She stared despairingly at Cobwebpaw. "I'm sorry. But... she didn't want to be found. She didn't want me there. But I was anyway. " She tensed as words Desired to for each their way from between her jaws. "She left us. She betrayed us and everyone she's ever known. And yet I still care about her. But she's safer where she is. If she is in Shadowclan since she was sorta close to the border and knowing Minks she wouldn't want to live as a loners, then she's probably fine." All she could do was pray, right? Pray that those in Shadowclan showed her mercy. Pray there was mercy to show.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!

Last edited by Blaaze; June 17th, 2024 at 07:14 AM.
Old June 3rd, 2024, 05:01 PM
a lot like the joker

Bump Policy: 48 hours [ please provide link ]

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
15 moons . one lame leg
tags ; @zBlaze - goldfish
trigger warnings for this post: none

grief holding her tightly in its throes, cobwebpaw could barely stay up on her paws. she opened her mouth to say something, but a small squeak only made its way out. she let goldfish rest a paw on her shoulder, and the small movement made her nearly start crying again after barely just stopping.

' she didn't want to be found? she didn't want to be FOUND?! why wouldn't she want to be found? she- she didn't want to be found, but- but what about me-? what about you? you- ' cobwebpaw's tangent was stopped with the fact goldfish had kitted outside of camp. ' you're okay..? i- i'm so sorry about pepperbounce.. i- i don't know what to say, honestly, i- she went to shadowclan? stars.. ' the horror stories cobwebpaw had heard about shadowclan- mostly from dusks- turned her stomach.

cobwebfern is riverclan’s medicine cat apprentice !
she and berryshine have a semi-closed den policy .

request healingmedicine den
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3