Today 11:50 AM

Old May 26th, 2024, 08:19 PM

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post
Fireflypaw / Fireflyflicker
The Collector [ ACTIVE ], Mind Reader [ ACTIVE ], Agatha Kitty [ ACTIVE ]

Fireflypaw watched the bustling ShadowClan camp through narrowed amber eyes, which had hardened with rage when her gaze reached the entrance to Dawnstar´s den.

The pale-ginger she-cat´s lips curled back in the beginnings of an irritated snarl, revealing sharp teeth beneath them. Sighing, the ShadowClanner´s head dropped to her paws.

@chrysanthemum.petals
aimed for the entrance of shadowclan's camp, leopardfang's intentions had been set upon a quick hunting trip. to stretch her legs, hone her claws and pass the hottest hours of the day under the cool, dense shade of her territory's firs and pines... she flexed her claws on her prowl. nothing could tempt the she-cat more.

until, a certain sound caught her attention. the warrior's ears twitched towards a nearby snarl. ever alert, the she-cat's head began a brisk swivel, round green eyes sweeping over her periphery in search of a potential source. they landed quickly on the despondent frame of fireflyflicker, a flash of pale ginger fur amidst the busy canvas of camp, with her head hanging in her paws in clear frustration.

that's unusual, the she-cat pondered. she lingered in place for a long moment. was this the first time leopardfang had seen the young she-cat not bouncing with joy, radiating with an optimism that seemed beyond any regular cat...? something had to be up.

and though, perhaps, she had no right to get involved, curiosity guided each step that closed the distance between her and the young cat. standing before her, angular head tilting to the side in clear inquisition, leopardfang rasped, "and what could possibly have gotten you so down?"
Old May 26th, 2024, 08:26 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

@chrysanthemum.petals

Fireflypaw sighed and looked up at Leopardfang. “Dawnstar demoted me because I apparently stole evidence from Whitetwists body by washing off the tuft of fur.”

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.
Old May 26th, 2024, 10:12 PM

My Mood: Inspired

@paris

the warrior's brow lifted in surprise, ears perking upright atop her head. "demoted?" she echoed. her pale verdant gaze studied the apprentice for a long moment, before she let a tsk escape her maw. "i mean, i can't say washing off evidence is the brightest thing you've done, kit, but to be demoted for it?" she swept her tail to the front to flick the young cat on the shoulder in a sympathetic gesture. "that's harsh, even i can admit that."

leopardfang then twisted her head to cast glance over her shoulder, towards the leader's den. what had gotten into dawnstar, recently? slowly, she turned her eyes back to fireflypaw, questions beginning to circulate in the warrior's mind. "what makes dawnstar think that tuft of fur holds all our answers, anyways?"

Last edited by chrysanthemum.petals; May 27th, 2024 at 04:25 PM.
Old May 27th, 2024, 05:25 AM
THE BIRDBRAIN

Bump Policy: anytime m8
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post

》Venomstrike《
Tom - He/Him - 32 Moons - No Purrks

Venomstrike stared, pale green eyes slightly wider. "You do not kill another cat unless absolutely necessary.." He hissed. He made that mistake when he was younger, and it didn't end well for him. He shuddered internally and pushed the memory back. "You hear me? Unless ABSOLUTELY necessary." He pressed, jerking his tail away from the kit, looking annoyed.

( @ashtuft SURPRISE VENOM LORE:000 )

ashkit
agenderthey/them
silvertongue [active!]

“Wh- uhm.. okay! Yeah! Totally! Unless absolutely necessary!!”
They nervously remarked, flashing an anxious grin.
Of course, they were just saying this as a cover up — Ashkit was probably going to forget this as soon as they ran off.

“Sorry! Uhm. Bye bye! Have a great.. mouse? Mouse munch? Yeah! Bye bye!!”
They mewed quickly, scampering off across the clearing.

stay sigma, chat!
pronouns.cc
Old May 27th, 2024, 09:20 AM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Queenly

Cloverkit wanders around
Silvertrot grooms herself
Starrysmoke sunbathes

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Bean; May 27th, 2024 at 09:21 AM.
Old May 27th, 2024, 10:23 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myling View Post

~Willow'Paw~
| 9 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail]

'Wha-?' Willowpaws confused thought came. The All Magnificent could see her?? Impossible! She didn't have much time to have a little existential crisis about how Oh Of the Greater One had bent the laws of physics and stuff before she barreled into A1 herself. The cat - Magpiepaw - was surprisingly small, like, really really small, smaller than she'd noticed before, and she already looked pretty small from the Elders Den. Also, she was attempting murder anywa- WAIT. SHE WAS ATTEMPTING MURDER?? 'NO! I might kill Radical and Divine Magpiepaw before i get to meet her!' She panicked, 'I want to meet the Most Wondrous and Goodly Lifeform, not kill her!' She heaved herself off the Marvelous cat she'd accidentally tried to murder spinningly as quick as she could. "A-Are you alright? I-I d-didn't h-hurt you d-did i??" What if Spectacularly Stunning One made it out alive, but had a really bad scar from not breathing?? She'd never forgive herself! How could she? Hurt the cat who'd been looking for something to do and instead had been snuck up upon and seemingly attacked? She should just hand herself in to the authorities. She was guilty of Attempted Murder and Assault! The world was in danger as long as she wasn't contained! The thought 'But did she only react when i crashed into her?' popped up in her head, but before she could go completely bananas on scolding herself, "Di-Did you s-see me coming?" Dread swept over her. If Your Majesty was really hurt, then she'd be DOOMED! The Most Astounding cat in the world hurt and mocked by HER! Shame riveted through her pelt. If only The Spinning Speed Undo-Seeingable Thingamajig™ had worked! Then One Above All could have been spared the horrible agony she as in now and Willowpaw could be snoozing away without a bounty on her head!

Should she run? Hide the evidence? No no no no that was a very bad thing to do. What should she do? Stand there while Splendid Tremendous was in pain? And she'd already asked a really out of place question, so wasn't it all already over?

Should she try to help?

Should she say sorry?

Or should she accept that she was gonna be imprisoned for her horrible, horrible crimes?

or cry and beg for mercy-

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\8 moons\Shadowclan
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Finally, after what felt like EONS, Willowpaw scrambled off of her. The older apprentice also began babbling, every single word coming out in an annoying stammer. She sounded unbelievably shaken, like she just killed a cat or something. Its not like Willowpaw of all cats could kill her! She was simply too cool for that, HAHAHAHAHAAAAAOOWWW.... A sharp pain rang in her ribs. Magpiepaw winced. No, no, no! IMPOSSIBLE!!

"Heck yeah," Magpiepaw wheezed as she stumbled to her paws. Embarrassing! Magpiepaw doesn't STUMBLE!! "I've never felt better."

Magpiepaw wondered if Willowpaw had done all of this on purpose, if she'd bumped into her just to be all like "HAHAHAAHA, YOU AREN'T SO HIGH AND MIGHTY NOW, ARE YA!?!?", though the urine filled scent that wafted around Willowpaw told her otherwise. Willowpaw was scared silly, if her expression didn't give it away the fear Magpiepaw smelt certainly did.

Magpiepaw let out a snort, the tip of her tail lashing. What kind of question was that? "Of course I saw you," she confirmed, using her forepaws to wipe away the sand under her eyes and in her fur. "It was almost impossible to miss. Plus, you looked SOOOOO WEIRD."

How the heck did she even do it? Magpiepaw thought, a thread of curiosity weaving into her expression. "Why'd you even do that? Cuz you're bored? Well, me and you both. But at least one of us has half the brain to not crash into a clanmate." She narrowed her eyes.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 27th, 2024, 11:50 AM
THE BIRDBRAIN

ashkit
agenderthey/them - 5 moons
silvertongue [active!]

Ashkit dashed up to Newtbelly.
“Hey! Can you plEAAAASE play Clan with me and Dragonflykit?? Can you be the enemy?? That we get to kill?? PLEAAASE?”
Ashkit gave the warrior the most biggest, wettest, saddest eyes and the fattest pout ever. They dramatically blinked.

@sootflame @sleepyyjax :3

stay sigma, chat!
pronouns.cc

Last edited by ashtuft; May 27th, 2024 at 11:50 AM.
Old May 27th, 2024, 12:04 PM

Bump Policy: 36 hours

Newtbelly - he/him - 13 moons

Newtbelly stopped in his tracks - shocked to be stopped by a kit, he wasn't the usual choice for a playmate. "Uhhhhh," He looked down at their pleading eyes. Surely with everything going on, playing with kits is helpful, riiiight? Boosting morale or something... "Alright," he sighed, preparing himself to be bombarded by kit claws, "just don't actually kill me, please.." The tom joked awkwardly.

@ashtuft @sootflame
Old May 27th, 2024, 12:11 PM
THE BIRDBRAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyyjax View Post

Newtbelly stopped in his tracks - shocked to be stopped by a kit, he wasn't the usual choice for a playmate. "Uhhhhh," He looked down at their pleading eyes. Surely with everything going on, playing with kits is helpful, riiiight? Boosting morale or something... "Alright," he sighed, preparing himself to be bombarded by kit claws, "just don't actually kill me, please.." The tom joked awkwardly.

@ashtuft @sootflame

ashkit
silvertongue [active!]

Ashkit unsheathed their claws, looking at Dragonflykit expectantly, before looking back at Newtbelly.
“Ah! An enemy warrior! Quick, Dragonflybuzz! That’s your name by the way! Anyway we gotta kill this enemy!! Haha! Cmon!!”
Ashkit attempted to pounce onto the warrior, scratching up his back and shoulder. It didn’t really make any marks, but their claws were sharp.

@sootflame

stay sigma, chat!
pronouns.cc
Old May 27th, 2024, 12:22 PM

Bump Policy: 36 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtuft View Post

ashkit
silvertongue [active!]

Ashkit unsheathed their claws, looking at Dragonflykit expectantly, before looking back at Newtbelly.
“Ah! An enemy warrior! Quick, Dragonflybuzz! That’s your name by the way! Anyway we gotta kill this enemy!! Haha! Cmon!!”
Ashkit attempted to pounce onto the warrior, scratching up his back and shoulder. It didn’t really make any marks, but their claws were sharp.

@sootflame

Newtbelly gave a tiny attempt at ducking, but didn't try too hard. Almost instantly there were claws in his shoulder - the kid's fast!! Maybe he should've ducked properly. He winced a little - jumping back a little, whilst taking care to make sure the kit didn't fly off. "You guys are fast he laughed," trying to ignore the tiny claws in his shoulder.

@sootflame