My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old May 27th, 2024, 10:44 AM
THE BIRDBRAIN

Bump Policy: anytime m8
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

nettlekit
she-catshe/her - 5 moons

Nettlekit sat alone, flicking a mossball around her with her paws and tail.
She seemed relatively entertained, and she was continually humming a random rhythm.

@Weekend-Wondering

stay sigma, chat!
pronouns.cc

Last edited by ashtuft; May 27th, 2024 at 10:59 AM.
Old May 27th, 2024, 12:50 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Rosekit
Header by @/Dolomedes / Male / 3 1/2 Moons / ThunderClan / Sexuality Unknown
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a large scar shaved across the bottom half of his face that exposes several teeth

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~Rosekit

✽❀✽

The tabby tom-kit padded along through the clearing, head held high with his gaze slowly sweeping the ground. For no particular reason, the fluffy tom was practicing his posture. Chances were, he looked quite strange walking like this, but Rosekit did not see any point in caring. Bored of simply walking around back and forth through camp like he usually did and tired of keeping the scar that tore across his face hidden in his fur. He was t done with trying to turn something so obvious into something subtle- the scar was going to show no matter what, so why not just make it something that made him look cooler? Rosekit continued to skip along through ThunderClan’s camp, chin up with his new pride.

Maybe my face’ll scare off some RiverClanners once I’m older, His thoughts suggested. He smiled a little at the thought. I wanna see the faces of them all when they bump into me in a fight- I look pretty messed up… but experienced! They’ll turn tail and run immediately, I bet! Why wouldn’t they? But then a new thought crossed the russet tom’s mind. Would he run like a coward at the sight of himself? Rosekit slowed his face, head falling back down a little, slumping back into his average posture. Oh… His brow pinched, and his amber eyes found the ground. Haven’t thought ‘bout that before, have I? Rosekit thought back to the couple of times he had made eye contact with his own reflection, a faint image of a young feline with the bottom of his face torn. It wasn’t anything beautiful yet, but was it so scary that Rosekit would run?

Rosekit shook the thought away, telling himself, Well, duh- I mean, of course not! I’m funny, I’d just stand there and yell at em’. I’m sure I’d be fine in an interaction with myself. With those thoughts kicked out of his brain, Rosekit picked up his feet and hurried along forward again. Plus, he was only a kit, even if he did run, who would blame him? The scar wasn’t anything pretty. Yet, Rosekit was sure he would stand his ground no matter who faced him… because he was Rosekit, the… Rant-Runt. Rosekit forced himself to keep trotting along through the clearing as casually as he could manage. Hey, I’m starting up my anti-rant streak… I should be just fine! Hopefully! Possibly…

Too busy trotting along fancily through ThunderClan’s camp, Rosekit did not notice the moss ball coming in his direction- or the kitten flicking it, for that matter- and he kept prancing along forward. By the time he caught sight of it, he was a paw-step away from tripping over it stupidly, but he stopped just in time. Fur flying up along his spine and neck, Rosekit snarled and leapt to the side, just in time for the moss ball to miss him. “Wha- what the-” Rosekit started to growl in a stutter. His thoughts finally began to fell back into place in his head, and as they did, slowly and steadily, Rosekit started to feel more and more stupid. No way. No way I just freaked over a lump of moss. Rosekit felt his ears flatten against his head. Oh. So maybe he wasn’t doing so great when it came to courage yet… but he would get there one day.

Rosekit turned his head to the kit, eyes narrowed and prepared to identify them. When he recognized the kitten as Nettlekit, his dark and flecked denmate, his first instinct was to instantly throw out a new and rude nickname. His brain started to whip up some insulting names, offering Beetle-Face, Shadow-Dung, Thorn-Runt- but he quickly made sure to shale the thoughts from his head. No, no, no- He began to think to himself, angry with the rude instinct. No, that gets me in trouble. I’ve gotta quit that, jeez! Instead, the russet tabby tried to focus on the solo-game Nettlekit seemed to be playing with her moss ball, flicking it to and from and humming rhythmically. She seemed to be in peace, and Rosekit wasn’t planning on getting in trouble by ruining this peace with his aggressive rants and nicknames.

He couldn’t help but still feel a little bit annoyed with the kit and her moss, due to the fact that he had almost face planted because of their presence, but he managed to keep on keeping his mouth shut. Maybe he could get creative with this… interact with his clanmate without ruining her day with his words. Rosekit bit his lip, thinking it over. Well, I’m no game-guy, so- The thoughts didn’t last very long before getting interrupted by a separate one. Rosekit briefly remembered what the warrior he had met just recently, Raggedear, has said to him about games. How they did actually help out with training and experience… and despite seeming childish to Rosekit, they were still beneficial. Rosekit’s bright stare landed on the ball of moss, and he raised his eyebrows.

Maybe I can make this fun for the both of us? He asked himself, curiosity inching into him. It won’t be too generic of a game, but… maybe I can make it extra interesting… He took a few steps closer to the mossball and tried at snatching it from Nettlekit quickly. Whether he managed or not, he still kept his eyes on it, and suggested (completely forgetting his anti-nickname rule), “Ya’ look lonely out here, Thorns. Why not let me help make this more fun for the both of us, yeah? Wanna have some company?

Rosekit didn’t bother to sit down, and instead, he stood tall and ready to start this said-game, pre-prepared for whatever might come. He continued, jumping into his explanation. “Anyway, so I was thinkin’ about some sort’a keep-away-goal thing. We could have two goals, like…” He first pointed with his tail to a small stone to his near right, and next to another to his left. “…like those! You’d be aimin’ for the one on the left, an’ I’d be aimin’ for the one of the right. Cool? Whoever wins gets the glory and satisfaction of winning, boom, simple. So how ‘bout that, Thorns? Sound interesting enough to ya’?” He had been thinking out loud, leaving his explanation raw and unedited. He could only wait for an answer.

Rosekit jumped back into thought, covering all of the benefits this little game would have on him. He couldn’t go one second without thinking over what good everything was for him, from actually training, to games like this, and all the way to literally just eating meals. He could make anything into some sort of training exercise- but that was the perfect example of ‘beneficial’! Turning everything into something training and/or future-related motivated the tabby tom like crazy, and he realized this, so he kept it up. And he was finally allowing himself to throw some fun into the mix.

✽❀✽

// Here we go. When it comes to Rosekit snatching the mossball, you have the right to choose whether he managed or not, though he is getting fast thanks to constantly forcing warriors to teach him things, but you may do what you will with that information! ^^ \\

~ @ashtuft ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~
Old May 27th, 2024, 12:56 PM
THE BIRDBRAIN

Bump Policy: anytime m8
My Mood: Lurking
Post Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend-Wondering View Post

Rosekit
Header by @/Dolomedes / Male / 3 1/2 Moons / ThunderClan / Sexuality Unknown
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a large scar shaved across the bottom half of his face that exposes several teeth

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~Rosekitd

✽❀✽

The tabby tom-kit padded along through the clearing, head held high with his gaze slowly sweeping the ground. For no particular reason, the fluffy tom was practicing his posture. Chances were, he looked quite strange walking like this, but Rosekit did not see any point in caring. Bored of simply walking around back and forth through camp like he usually did and tired of keeping the scar that tore across his face hidden in his fur. He was t done with trying to turn something so obvious into something subtle- the scar was going to show no matter what, so why not just make it something that made him look cooler? Rosekit continued to skip along through ThunderClan’s camp, chin up with his new pride.

Maybe my face’ll scare off some RiverClanners once I’m older, His thoughts suggested. He smiled a little at the thought. I wanna see the faces of them all when they bump into me in a fight- I look pretty messed up… but experienced! They’ll turn tail and run immediately, I bet! Why wouldn’t they? But then a new thought crossed the russet tom’s mind. Would he run like a coward at the sight of himself? Rosekit slowed his face, head falling back down a little, slumping back into his average posture. Oh… His brow pinched, and his amber eyes found the ground. Haven’t thought ‘bout that before, have I? Rosekit thought back to the couple of times he had made eye contact with his own reflection, a faint image of a young feline with the bottom of his face torn. It wasn’t anything beautiful yet, but was it so scary that Rosekit would run?

Rosekit shook the thought away, telling himself, Well, duh- I mean, of course not! I’m funny, I’d just stand there and yell at em’. I’m sure I’d be fine in an interaction with myself. With those thoughts kicked out of his brain, Rosekit picked up his feet and hurried along forward again. Plus, he was only a kit, even if he did run, who would blame him? The scar wasn’t anything pretty. Yet, Rosekit was sure he would stand his ground no matter who faced him… because he was Rosekit, the… Rant-Runt. Rosekit forced himself to keep trotting along through the clearing as casually as he could manage. Hey, I’m starting up my anti-rant streak… I should be just fine! Hopefully! Possibly…

Too busy trotting along fancily through ThunderClan’s camp, Rosekit did not notice the moss ball coming in his direction- or the kitten flicking it, for that matter- and he kept prancing along forward. By the time he caught sight of it, he was a paw-step away from tripping over it stupidly, but he stopped just in time. Fur flying up along his spine and neck, Rosekit snarled and leapt to the side, just in time for the moss ball to miss him. “Wha- what the-” Rosekit started to growl in a stutter. His thoughts finally began to fell back into place in his head, and as they did, slowly and steadily, Rosekit started to feel more and more stupid. No way. No way I just freaked over a lump of moss. Rosekit felt his ears flatten against his head. Oh. So maybe he wasn’t doing so great when it came to courage yet… but he would get there one day.

Rosekit turned his head to the kit, eyes narrowed and prepared to identify them. When he recognized the kitten as Nettlekit, his dark and flecked denmate, his first instinct was to instantly throw out a new and rude nickname. His brain started to whip up some insulting names, offering Beetle-Face, Shadow-Dung, Thorn-Runt- but he quickly made sure to shale the thoughts from his head. No, no, no- He began to think to himself, angry with the rude instinct. No, that gets me in trouble. I’ve gotta quit that, jeez! Instead, the russet tabby tried to focus on the solo-game Nettlekit seemed to be playing with her moss ball, flicking it to and from and humming rhythmically. She seemed to be in peace, and Rosekit wasn’t planning on getting in trouble by ruining this peace with his aggressive rants and nicknames.

He couldn’t help but still feel a little bit annoyed with the kit and her moss, due to the fact that he had almost face planted because of their presence, but he managed to keep on keeping his mouth shut. Maybe he could get creative with this… interact with his clanmate without ruining her day with his words. Rosekit bit his lip, thinking it over. Well, I’m no game-guy, so- The thoughts didn’t last very long before getting interrupted by a separate one. Rosekit briefly remembered what the warrior he had met just recently, Raggedear, has said to him about games. How they did actually help out with training and experience… and despite seeming childish to Rosekit, they were still beneficial. Rosekit’s bright stare landed on the ball of moss, and he raised his eyebrows.

Maybe I can make this fun for the both of us? He asked himself, curiosity inching into him. It won’t be too generic of a game, but… maybe I can make it extra interesting… He took a few steps closer to the mossball and tried at snatching it from Nettlekit quickly. Whether he managed or not, he still kept his eyes on it, and suggested (completely forgetting his anti-nickname rule), “Ya’ look lonely out here, Thorns. Why not let me help make this more fun for the both of us, yeah? Wanna have some company?

Rosekit didn’t bother to sit down, and instead, he stood tall and ready to start this said-game, pre-prepared for whatever might come. He continued, jumping into his explanation. “Anyway, so I was thinkin’ about some sort’a keep-away-goal thing. We could have two goals, like…” He first pointed with his tail to a small stone to his near right, and next to another to his left. “…like those! You’d be aimin’ for the one on the left, an’ I’d be aimin’ for the one of the right. Cool? Whoever wins gets the glory and satisfaction of winning, boom, simple. So how ‘bout that, Thorns? Sound interesting enough to ya’?” He had been thinking out loud, leaving his explanation raw and unedited. He could only wait for an answer.

Rosekit jumped back into thought, covering all of the benefits this little game would have on him. He couldn’t go one second without thinking over what good everything was for him, from actually training, to games like this, and all the way to literally just eating meals. He could make anything into some sort of training exercise- but that was the perfect example of ‘beneficial’! Turning everything into something training and/or future-related motivated the tabby tom like crazy, and he realized this, so he kept it up. And he was finally allowing himself to throw some fun into the mix.

✽❀✽

// Here we go. When it comes to Rosekit snatching the mossball, you have the right to choose whether he managed or not, though he is getting fast thanks to constantly forcing warriors to teach him things, but you may do what you will with that information! ^^ \\

~ @ashtuft ~

nettlekit
she-catshe/her - 5 moons

Nettlekit looked at the kit who had snatched her mossball, confused. She watched as he rambled on and on about some weird ‘game’.
However, this interested Nettlekit.
She nodded quickly, smiling slightly while jumping to her paws and staring blankly but somewhat expectantly.

stay sigma, chat!
pronouns.cc
Old May 27th, 2024, 01:26 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

LARKSWOOP
THUNDERCLAN WARRIOR

FLOCK TOGETHER T2, BEEFED UP T3, LYREBIRD’S LULLABY

Larkswoop emerged from the warriors’ den and out into the clearing, clearly tense. Her muscles were bunched up, and her ears perked and swiveling around as if listening for the first signs of danger.

Ever since Silverpaw’s attack, Larkswoop had been constantly worried, though never took the opportunity to go and see her former apprentice. Today, she vowed, she would.

Spotting Wolfhive, the ThunderClanner headed over to the dark gray tom. “Wolfhive? May I speak with you?”

@BEAR.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.
Old May 27th, 2024, 01:45 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

In between his activities, Wolfhive had taken the unofficial role of camp guarding - which is what Larkswoop caught him at. He'd been perched near the camp entrance, ears twitching at the sound of his name. "What's up?" Didn't need to leave his post if it's just a talk.

[ @paris ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 27th, 2024, 01:59 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so

LARKSWOOP
THUNDERCLAN WARRIOR

FLOCK TOGETHER T2
BEEFED UP T3
LYREBIRD’S LULLABY

Larkswoop took a deep breath and sat down, wrapping her tail neatly around her paws. “I wanted to ask how Silverpaw is. He’s been on my mind lately, and I can’t seem to stop worrying about him.”
@BEAR.

Nah no crush on him it’s just bc he’s her former apprentice lol

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar

Last edited by paris; May 27th, 2024 at 01:59 PM.
Old May 27th, 2024, 02:08 PM
work is never done

"Springlight might be better to ask at this point." Silverpaw was her patient, regardless of Wolfhive's initial help. "When I saw him he was stabilized... not in the best shape, but Springlight will make him as right as rain as he can be." Really, all they could do was let him rest and heal. And once he could handle it, rip him a new head for being so foolish. "Why don't you visit him? It'd probably mean a lot to him 'n you can see how he is for yourself."

[ @paris ]

Old May 27th, 2024, 02:13 PM
High-Function Autistic

Larkswoop nodded. “I was planning to see him today, but there’s something else that’s been bothering me.”

“Thrushkit’s demotion and exile - that’s what’s been in the back of my mind, nagging at me as if I were an elder with a tick on my shoulder I couldn’t reach, you know,” She explained, her tail tip twitching anxiously. “He had trusted Redhawk. Redhawk had been his mentor, and then she did him wrong, just like that. I understand that she is a ThunderClan Hornet - one of Bumblestar’s most elite, like you, Wolfhive - but I can’t get over the fact she did Thrushkit like that.”

”Yes, what Thrushkit did was wrong, but..” Larkswoop took a deep breath. “If I had trusted a cat as much as Thrushkit had trusted Redhawk, and then that cat went and did me wrong like Redhawk did Thrushkit, then I would have been pretty pissed off, too, if you understand what I’m saying.”
@BEAR.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
Old May 27th, 2024, 02:59 PM
work is never done

"We trusted him." Sourness crept into his voice like a festering wound. "I understand your absence from the Clan may have skewed your perception on things, Larkswoop, but I need you to recognize that Crowpaw's actions were a little more than just "wrong". He led us on, let us believe he was loyal to the Clan and willing to serve it.. when his intent all along was to use us and discard us-- all for some fish vixen." A lash of Wolfhive's tail. He had known Larkswoop was acting a little weird during that meeting, but had become distracted by his various duties to confront it... and now they were here. He was largely just disappointed in it, having expected better of her. "If you can't see why Redhawk brought the truth to light, maybe you should join him. You're sympathizing with disloyalty."

[ @paris ]