Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Thread closing!
by Myling
Last post by panchiko
Today 01:40 PM
Love comes from unexpected...
Last post by ollie
Today 01:39 PM
Death roars from the tree...
Last post by glitch
Today 01:38 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fish
Today 01:34 PM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by Bean
Today 01:34 PM

Old May 26th, 2024, 02:13 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: A new Dawn

Hawkcatcher
@Silverfur & Co

She gave a short nod to Dawnpaw's reply. "That's good." Curiosity, as long as it didn't go overboard to become nosiness, was a train Hawkcatcher generally saw in a positive light, at least if it led to cats being more eager to learn. But now for the last landmark.

It took a bit to walk there again since this was closer to the camp and Haggard Ruins was near the outskirts, but she wanted to end with this area. "This is Willow's Rise." She motioned to the weeping willow in the middle of the meadow. "Those marks carved into the trunk were for them for passed in a large fire that happened a rather long time ago now. They have been vandalized, but were restored when this became a burial sight. It also used to be named the Weeping Tree, but was renamed two years ago in the middle of summer, when Cinderstar was still leader."

"It's a good hunting place with a lot of prey, but since it's also a burial site, be respectful about it." Here she'd allow Dawnpaw to look around as she pleased since this was one of the safest places in the territory. "Well that is all for our tour, do yo have any questions?"

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop ←‡⁕※

_______________ Tracker _______________
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

My purrks

Old May 26th, 2024, 06:41 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post

Hawkcatcher
@Silverfur & Co

She gave a short nod to Dawnpaw's reply. "That's good." Curiosity, as long as it didn't go overboard to become nosiness, was a train Hawkcatcher generally saw in a positive light, at least if it led to cats being more eager to learn. But now for the last landmark.

It took a bit to walk there again since this was closer to the camp and Haggard Ruins was near the outskirts, but she wanted to end with this area. "This is Willow's Rise." She motioned to the weeping willow in the middle of the meadow. "Those marks carved into the trunk were for them for passed in a large fire that happened a rather long time ago now. They have been vandalized, but were restored when this became a burial sight. It also used to be named the Weeping Tree, but was renamed two years ago in the middle of summer, when Cinderstar was still leader."

"It's a good hunting place with a lot of prey, but since it's also a burial site, be respectful about it." Here she'd allow Dawnpaw to look around as she pleased since this was one of the safest places in the territory. "Well that is all for our tour, do yo have any questions?"

Dawnpaw looks around smiling at hawkcatcher. And now they are at the Weeping tree. She looked around smiling and nodded. This was a beautiful place. With it being a burial ground she was respectful and looked around in silence sniffing n knowing the smells of this location as well. "How long ago was this a burial place n is it still to this day? Are the past leaders buried here?" She was curious but trying not to be too nosey at the same time.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old May 27th, 2024, 04:28 AM

Hawkcatcher
@Silverfur & Co

Amber gaze wandered over the meadow as the warrior pondered on the question. "It has served as our burial grounds... for a while. A few years at least. And yes, as far as I'm aware no deceased leader's body was buried anywhere else." There wouldn't have been any reason to. Of course, there were former leaders like Aspenstar who had left, and... "Well many of our leaders have gone missing instead of passing, so we haven't found their bodies."

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

My purrks

Old May 27th, 2024, 10:17 PM

Quote:

Hawkcatcher
@Silverfur & Co

Amber gaze wandered over the meadow as the warrior pondered on the question. "It has served as our burial grounds... for a while. A few years at least. And yes, as far as I'm aware no deceased leader's body was buried anywhere else." There wouldn't have been any reason to. Of course, there were former leaders like Aspenstar who had left, and... "Well many of our leaders have gone missing instead of passing, so we haven't found their bodies."

"Oh no that can't be good hopefully that cycle gets broken." Dawnpaw mews looking at her mentor. She looked forward to making her mentor around and becoming a leader. She really wanted to make that dream happen. She was glad that hawkcatcher was her mentor.

"I hope one day I get to become leader of thunder clan." She purs and looks at hawkcatcher "I hope I can make you proud.'' she mews ready to go whenever hawkcatcher was

Old May 28th, 2024, 12:50 PM

Hawkcatcher

Having finished the tour now, Hawkcatcher turned to head back to camp, nodding slightly to Dawnpaw's remark. She wasn't too worried about that right now, since Bumblestar did seem intent on sticking around for now. Which was a relief - with Thunderclan's record it would be good to keep the same leader for a while longer.

A tattered ear angled towards her apprentice, and Hawkcatcher cocked her head a bit. Become leader? Dawnpaw seemed mild-mannered but apparently was alone a cut more ambitious than her usual trainees. Then again, cats her age tended to have big dreams that they later grew out of. Still, Hawkcatcher would never be one to discourage her apprentices from setting high goals. "Well, focusing on your training and taking care of your duties is a good step towards that." Still there was one more thing to add. "I applaud setting future goals, Dawnpaw, but do remember to do it for yourself, not to make anyone else proud." With that, they slipped back into camp, and Dawnpaw's first ever trop outside camp was completed.

@Silverfur & Co annnnddd the tour is done! I'll try and post a starter for their next training session soon to make sure I don't forget to, but feel free not to reply yo that right away if you want a little break between the rps!

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop ←‡⁕※

My purrks

Old May 29th, 2024, 10:33 AM

Quote:

Hawkcatcher

Having finished the tour now, Hawkcatcher turned to head back to camp, nodding slightly to Dawnpaw's remark. She wasn't too worried about that right now, since Bumblestar did seem intent on sticking around for now. Which was a relief - with Thunderclan's record it would be good to keep the same leader for a while longer.

A tattered ear angled towards her apprentice, and Hawkcatcher cocked her head a bit. Become leader? Dawnpaw seemed mild-mannered but apparently was alone a cut more ambitious than her usual trainees. Then again, cats her age tended to have big dreams that they later grew out of. Still, Hawkcatcher would never be one to discourage her apprentices from setting high goals. "Well, focusing on your training and taking care of your duties is a good step towards that." Still there was one more thing to add. "I applaud setting future goals, Dawnpaw, but do remember to do it for yourself, not to make anyone else proud." With that, they slipped back into camp, and Dawnpaw's first ever trop outside camp was completed.

@Silverfur & Co annnnddd the tour is done! I'll try and post a starter for their next training session soon to make sure I don't forget to, but feel free not to reply yo that right away if you want a little break between the rps!

Dawnpaw smiled and noddded. "Agreed I wil do the best I can do. I really wanna show everyone the best that I can be." Dawnpaw follows behind her mentor purring and had enjoyed her outing she loved it very much and was excited about the next bit of training she could do