Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by glitch
Today 02:06 PM
ai writing?
by glitch
Last post by panchiko
Today 01:51 PM
Thread closing!
by Myling
Last post by panchiko
Today 01:40 PM

Old May 27th, 2024, 04:21 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: get goin'! [ evacuation practice - open to kits, queens, and apprentices! ]

Cowskip

Queens, elder, untrained apps, and kits gather outside? Well yeah she fell into one of those categories, so Cowskip got out of her den, stretched, and trotted outside. Her kit was also there, and the spotted queen waved a bit to him but let him to walk closer while she stayed on the outskirts of the group this time. Her son was curious, so if he wanted to listen more closely on something or had a question, she didn't exactly mind.

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop ←‡⁕※

_______________ Tracker _______________
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

My purrks

Old May 27th, 2024, 06:28 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: get goin'! [ evacuation practice - open to kits, queens, and apprentices! ]

Aspenkit
he/him |4 moons | RC | Reckless, naturally energetic | a little fighter and future nuisance
__________________________________________________ __

Something important must be happening, Aspenkit assumed. Why else would kits be gathering in clearing and stopping there silly games, why else would queens be hefting themselves out of the comforts of the nest or elders leaving their dark and cozy den. AspenKit was curios to say the list. He released the moth he had caught after chasing it around camp, though he would miss it he could always catch another. Rising to his paws he trotted over to gathering crowd, easily squeezing past so he could get to the source of the crowd. That's when he saw the she. Dusklion right? The deputy. He remembers her from last clan meeting.

He sat and listened to her words, so the concerns of a possible attack from Windclan were correct. He had spoken to berrypaw a few days ago about it, he wanted help. Maybe he could help with this! But then Dusklion started speaking about evacuating the nursery and elders. "what!? Why do we need to evacuate. It only dumb Windclan, our warriors can handle this burrow dwellers easily!" he scoffed angrily. What kind deputy was Dusklion, was she no a riverclan warrior? A deputy was still technically a warrior right? Yeah, yeah it was. AspenKit found no use in evacuating, he doubted the Windclan cats would even come near the camp before their pelts were shredded by riverclans warriors.

"Windclan wont stand a chance against us, it would be a waste of time to evacuate!" aspenkit said stubbornly. He didn't understand Dusklion's train of thought, maybe she was scared. Scared of the rabbits? That's pathetic. "what are you scared of Windclan or something?" he accused looking directly at the deputy. He wasn't being disrespectful he was just saying what he saw and to him riverclans deputy didn't look all that brave.
|{I do not share or agree with the opinions/actions of my characters}|
Old May 27th, 2024, 09:09 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Dunlinkit joined. The massive kit didn't really feel out of place here, unlike in the nursery. She wasn't quite three moons old, but she was probably already one of the biggest kits in the nursery.

Catfishkit joined.

Muskratkit joined.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old May 27th, 2024, 02:02 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Lurking

Freezefire joined in. She was very worried about if the clan would survive.

Old May 27th, 2024, 03:50 PM

WindClan Re: get goin'! [ evacuation practice - open to kits, queens, and apprentices! ]

S tream~heart ran and tried to get all the queens and kits and elders out first
Old May 27th, 2024, 07:23 PM
i did need you.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
15 moons . one lame leg
tags ; @ophelia - beastflame , @taillow - dusklion
trigger warnings for this post: none

cobwebpaw nodded, dipping her head to dusklion. she didn't try to comfort the deputy, knowing the older warrior wouldn't listen to her words. she instead turned to beastflame, flicking her tail to where the two were supposed to begin digging the hole. ' want to get started? ' she asked with a soft smile. she didn't really know this cat super well, but she had seen him around and he seemed nice enough!

cobwebpaw ☆ foxprick
trackers
Old May 28th, 2024, 03:35 AM
BEANZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Blah

Also hearing her deputy call, she stood still, pondering whether to go with her sibling and practice evacuating, or continue to go towards her leader. After a moment, she decided to continue her path.

Join Desertclan!
Owner - @Snowyfeathr

I will not be online on Saturday or Sunday this week. Or ANY Tuesday.
Old May 28th, 2024, 03:54 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

[ @finley !! @taillow ]
Beastflame

Beastflame stood nearby as Dusklion began addressing the gathering crowd of cats. He didn't really know what he'd signed up for in volunteering to help with this event, but it didn't really matter. He needed to show that he was here for the clan, now more than ever. And maybe nothing could make up for the eight moons he'd been gone, but this was as good a place to start as any.
Digging tunnels. He could do that. The boulder-like warrior nodded in acknowledgement of the instructions directed at him and looked over at the apprentice he assumed to be Cobwebpaw. "Yes'm," he replied gruffly, glancing over at the wall. The soil looked pliable enough, the two of them could make short work of it he was sure.
Joining Cobwebpaw, the tom made his way over to the back wall, padding heavily. If the soreness in his joints didn't go away soon he was going to claw someone. No he wasn't. That wasn't necessary. Maybe it was actually, if that someone was a Windclanner. Dusklion's words were ringing in his head. A war that she started? Since he'd returned after the most recent Gathering, Beastflame was still shaky on the source of the chaos that seemed impending. He didn't know the deputy well, but she'd been one of the first cats to talk to him upon his return and seemed worthy of respect. What could she have done?
As they approached the wall, Beastflame scanned the soil carefully. "Maybe here?" he suggested, outstretching his claws and swiping an 'X' over a spot where the barrier had a natural angle in direction. "We can do it where the wall creases, try an' hide 'em in the shadows a lil' bit?" Hopefully that would be okay with Dusklion, she hadn't given specific locations and the warrior figured i'd be better if the tunnel entrances weren't too noticeable.

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios
Old May 29th, 2024, 10:18 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Event [#event]

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons

This was not... nearly as many kits and younger apprentices as the Clan had. Dusklion frowned, and for a moment she once again wondered if it was the right choice to have remained deputy. How could she get these cats to start listening to her? It was truly a loss to the deputy, and she swallowed thickly after she had explained a bit. No, it would do no one any good to let her nerves show. Looking first to Eldermintberry [ @Fish ] as the older feline spoke, the deputy nodded. "That's the plan," she grunted in acknowledgement before looking out over the group.

A familiar pelt among the crowd caught her eye - Wings was here. Now, Dusklion knew she had battle training, but the fact that she was here... she'd think about it later, although it did bring a soft smile to her face. Shifting her gaze to one of the apprentices who spoke up
[ @rubberRatroom ] "This isn't for trainin', Covepaw, it's for practicin' evacuatin' the camp incase WindClan tries to go after any inexperienced cats - which, given their history, I wouldn't put it past 'em." The battle after the flood resurfaced in her mind once more and she had to suppress a shudder. A glance towards Aspenkit [ @burntToast ] had the deputy blinking. "I know we can," she returned the kits statement with a stern voice, "'n I know the warriors of this Clan are gonna defend it with everythin' they got - but we wouldn't be a Clan if we didn't defend every Clanmate; from the youngest kit to the oldest elder. WindClan is brutal 'n reckless, 'n they'll just as soon gut you as they will look at you." Over the top a bit? Perhaps. But Dusklion wanted to get it through the minds of these kits that this was not a time for games. She didn't bother answering the last question as she looked around again.

"Streamheart [ @Sootspark ], please, sit down." Cats running all over the place before any instruction was given was going to give Dusklion a headache. She shot her Clanmate a sharp look and flicked her tail in a clear motion to get her to sick down.

"Listen up, 'cause this is serious. Queens that are here; I know this isn't all the Clans kits, so I need you to pass this information on to those who might be sleepin' or just... not here. Apprentices, please let your denmates know when you see 'em. Hopefully we just have a couple stragglers..." At least she had enough adult cats to call together a few guards. "We don't know if, or when, WindClan plans to attack, but here's what's gonna happen when they do. You'll likely hear lots of yowlin' 'n hissin'. As soon as you do, 'n you recognize cats in camp that smell different or that you don't recognize just in general, I need you to come out of the nursery, or apprentices' den, as quickly 'n quietly as you can. One older cat'll be at the front of the group, one near the middle to keep the kits 'n 'paws in line, 'n one at the back. Elders, you'll follow after this group. You'll head straight from the elders' den 'n nursery 'n over to the exit that Beastflame 'n Cobs are diggin' right now. I'll have to talk to my brother about who'll be leadin' you to our backup spot, but for now let's just get a couple practice runs in, okay?"

Looking around at the gathered cats, Dusklion let her eyes settle on one in particular.
"Cowskip [ @Luminous ], lets put you at the head of the group. I want all the kits 'n apprentices between you 'n... Azaleablood [ @Ladiebugg ]. Those who've got battle trainin'... I don't want you in the fray, but I know that'll fall on deaf ears. Since we only have a few, Win- er, Eaglepaw [ @Mica ], I want you a bit behind Cowskip. Branchpaw
[ @Blazing ], you'll be closer to Azaleablood. Now, follow me 'n we'll start at the nursery."

Waving her tail the deputy padded towards the nursery entrance, turning and waiting for the cats to gather up in their groups.

How this is going to work: Cowskip will be leading the practice run, and at the back of the group will be Azaleablood. Have your kits line up in between them. Eaglepaw and Branchpaw will take their respective places near the front of the line and back of the line, respectfully, and the elders should fall in line behind them. Once that is done, I will be moving on with Dusk!

LAST CALL FOR ANY STRAGGLERS WHO WANT TO JOIN THIS EVENT!
It will make it easier for your character to know what's happening when the inevitable evacuation comes (though, that is not IC knowledge yet).

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old May 29th, 2024, 10:45 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Beaverkit-He/Him

------------

Beaverkit quietly lined up where Dusklion had said too, in between Cowskip and Azaleablood. He still couldn't believe something like this was even going to happen in the first place.

------------