Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by Luminous
Today 12:59 PM
IDIOTICBEAN'S ART SHOP
Last post by burntToast
Today 12:59 PM
Love comes from unexpected...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 12:55 PM
The pinto shop~
Last post by ollie
Today 12:48 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:41 PM

Old May 26th, 2024, 09:54 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default get goin'! [ evacuation practice - open to kits, queens, and apprentices! ]

Event [#event]

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons

Stepping out to the middle of the camp the deputy let a moment or two pass as she observed the camp. Her brother was planning to run an event to defend the camp, and while she didn't like it.. it did occur to her that there was a small change WindClan's forces would overwhelm them. Maybe it was her guilt getting in the way of her pride, or trying to whisper that she deserved every iota of their vengeance, but Dusklion had decided she wouldn't stand for the kits, queens, or younger apprentices to get caught up in this. On the chance that WindClan did raid their camp, she didn't trust that their leader's murderous intent - or that of their Clanmates - would leave the nursery alone. Call her overly paranoid, but she knew how far rage could drive a cat.

"RiverClan! I need all queens, kits, elders, 'n apprentices who haven't gotten any battle trainin' to join me in the clearin'!"

Turning to Beastflame [ @ophelia ] and Cobs [ @sillycreatur ], who had agreed to help her with this little event, she stated, "I need you two to start workin' on diggin' a hole at the back wall of camp while I explain what'll be goin' on. I don't like the idea of havin' these cats flee, but I won't have those who can't defend themselves gettin' caught up in this... this war that I started." That was... the first time she had ever directly said it out loud. The guilt was clear in her eyes and she swallowed thickly, turning around and leaving no room to get a word in from either.

Dusklion watched as the group began to assemble, speaking directly to the queens first. "Queens, elders... I'll be the first cat on the front lines to defend this Clan, even though some of you may not see it that way," the deputy started, not caring if she stepped on her brother's toes for speaking her piece, "but with how angry Twilightstar is, 'n the fact that she's been known to go after a Clan before when they got too... aggressive with her, I want us to also dig out an exit near the back of camp 'n practice evacuatin'. This way we've got an easy escape route to get you all out should WindClan raid our camp. Apprentices too, who don't have any battle trainin' - I want to limit the number of cats hurt during whatever it is that Twilightstar decides to do, 'n no I don't trust WindClan to be honorable 'n respect the moons-old rule of you all not bein' attacked - 'specially when they saw fit to attack us while we were basically homeless 'n in no shape to fight back in Rugged Range after the flood." Despite the guilt that was eating away at her chest, the deputy remained concentrated and focused. She would fasten her determination to that.

"Gather up, 'n I'll explain how this is goin' to work 'n where you guys'll be goin' should WindClan find their way to our camp."

This will be a simple evacuation practice event, open for all kits, queens, elders, and apprentices who do not have battle training to join in on! Dusklion will be going over how to evacuate, and where they will go should the need arise for them to evacuate! Have your characters come on up and Dusk will explain in the next post how things will go down!

If you are mentioned below, it means you have an apprentice, kit, queen, or elder listed on the RiverClan allegiances! If you are mentioned but your apprentice does have battle training you do not need to participate unless you want to!

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old May 26th, 2024, 10:14 PM

Bump Policy: two days, chances are i'm having trouble just thinking of a reply-
My Mood: Blah
Default Re: get goin'! [ evacuation practice - open to kits, queens, and apprentices! ]

Leafkit gathered, tail lashing contently. There was finally something he could do! It may not be a whole lot, but it's something to do.

openn, 3 moons, he/him
Old May 26th, 2024, 10:15 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: get goin'! [ evacuation practice - open to kits, queens, and apprentices! ]

Beaverkit-He/Him

-------------

Beaverkit quietly walked out of the nursery.

-------------

Old May 26th, 2024, 10:42 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Elderberrymint walked over hearing the deputy ring out the news. Today she really felt the elder part in her namesake, all her joints ached badly today. The shecat wished she could just stay in the elder's den today but she needed to be out here and hear this, she didn't put it behind Windclan to murder an elder in cold blood even if all she was doing was laying down.

"Just keep in mind that Elders aren't as spry as you youngins. Depending how vicious Windclan feels I think it would be best to have kittens to go ahead of us." She grumbled with a tired voice. It almost sounded like she was angry but that was the pain talking.
Old May 26th, 2024, 10:43 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 8 moons | 82/100
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, Herbal Knowledge T2
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Defense training, extra battle training, and now evacuation training. Was there something Fadingsun and Dusklion were planning? Eaglepaw didn't like the idea of having to leave--the camp meant nothing to her anymore, but the cats who lived in it would surely mess this evacuation up and cause others to get hurt. Maybe Eaglepaw could learn how to help ensure everyone was doing what they were supposed to. The thought had her feeling a little better, and the apprentice padded up to join in on the lesson.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old May 26th, 2024, 10:51 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

GreenKit padded over

AzaleaBlood glanced over before deciding to join. Sure, she had some battle training but why not?

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old May 26th, 2024, 11:20 PM
Rainbow Rat

Bump Policy: 12 hours
My Mood: Goofy

Covepaw examined Dusklion with a firm gaze before happily bounding over. New experiences meant meeting new cats! No matter the fact he sucked at fighting ... he'd fallen over his own paws enough to know it ... the experiences were a good enough bargain! So Cove practically bounced in place, looking like a giddy rabbit, out of breath when uttering the words.

"I'd take some training! Yes, please,"

He staggered before actually falling to the ground. StarClan! he was clumsy. He simply got up, without muttering a word that that was the most embarrassing thing that had ever happened. To him, at least.

@taillow

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81923

Come join CoastClan by Lucythecat!

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1585797#post1585797

Quote:

"Never regret thy fall, O Icarus of the fearless flight, For the greatest tragedy of them all, Is never to feel the burning light." - Icarus

Last edited by rubberRatroom; May 26th, 2024 at 11:21 PM.
Old May 27th, 2024, 01:05 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Branchpaw

Though having training already, he still joined, ears flickering.
Old May 27th, 2024, 01:12 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Blah

Twigstep-95 moons-Elder-Evil Grandpa

Twigstep padded over to the deputy while he knew he could fight he would probably be more of a problem than help if he couldn’t fight too well then he would be an easy target so he sighed and got to his feet. He looked around at all the kits and the queens and smiled softly

OPEN

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Last edited by Tallstar; May 28th, 2024 at 04:21 PM.
Old May 27th, 2024, 04:14 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Springkit

The silver-grey kit had already been in camp instead of the nursery, this time looking at a shell that had been accidentally brought into camp one way or another, but looked up and silently watched the deputy walk around the camp. He... still wasn't sure how to feel about her. Like, he had made a conscious choice to trust her, but then she had admitted to killing someone and hiding it, which was a big reason for the conflicts with Windclan, if Springkit had understood it correctly.

Well, she told kits (among others) to join her, and regardless of Springkit's current thoughts, this was still an order from a High Rank, so the kit obediently walked over to the deputy. His ears angled towards her, waiting while she talked to Beastflame and Cobwebpaw (flinching a bit at the 'I' in "this was that I started"). She spoke to queens, elders, and then apprentices, and everything that she said made Springkit remember a previous time that a raid had been mentioned... It had been a meeting and ever since, something in Springkit had wondered where would be the best place to hide if an attack on camp did come. Like, the nursery might be safe unless someone went there looking for kits to hurt.

Anyway, being present for this was probably a good idea, no mater what happened later.

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop ←‡⁕※

_______________ Tracker _______________
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

My purrks

Last edited by Luminous; May 27th, 2024 at 04:14 AM.