Last post by Bean
Today 01:31 PM

Old May 26th, 2024, 08:50 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

~ Mistheart ~

White paws carried the little, grey warrior to-and-fro as she skittered in and around foliage to sniff out any potential herbs on their journey. Arriving at a rather clear area, she took a pause to glance behind her and check whether her companions had followed along.

"I uh... I think we should meet here when we find anything," she chirped, grey eyes flicking between the two cats that Drizzlecloud had assigned to accompany her. "Cobwebs are probably the uh, the most important but grab as many of those, or um--or the juniper berries as you can carry."

Giving a small crooked smile to her patrolmates, Mistheart quickly skittered off towards one side of the clearing to resume her sniffing and prodding around the local foliage.

[ Patrol start! @Blazing @Dolomedes ]

Old May 26th, 2024, 11:40 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

「〷」 THE HOLY GHOST「〷」
╰► SPIRIT
he | they ♛ tall black, grey, and white chimera with varying fur lengths and texture + a kinked tail; bright amber eyes ♛
purrks : agatha kitty, lyrebird's lullaby, herb knowledge
ೃ⁀➷ @vellichor

They heard her before they saw her step into view. The chimera swiftly settled down to sit and await, a growing coy look showing on his face. A fuzzy calico appears; rather small, perhaps one of ThunderClan's little ones. Strange — still, Spirit lets out a thoughtful hum at her question, closing his eyes for a brief moment as if he genuinely pondering it.

Their eyes flutters open, a sudden new glint appearing within their irises.

[ agatha kitty & lyrebird's lullaby have been activated and will remain until the interaction has ended ]

"Ooh, if we are being honest I have carried so many names over the years dear .. All gifted to me, it is hard to choose a favorite. I don't particularly believe I could. Perhaps you could gift me one, if you would like. Though,, " Spirit drawls, cocking his head slightly to the left. His voice was sickeningly sweet, a mere mimic of a former bandmate. "I feel as if what I am ... or where I am from may be more intriguing, names are always so fickle. Hm, or - ah!" A look that was once coy became a grin, as if enlightenment had stricken him in that very moment. He leans over the border — his paws still firmly set on the other side whereas his head crossed slightly over.

"What I could do for you! Now that is an interesting question! " The feline rumbles and jerking back from the border - his long kinked tail sweeping a few twigs to the front of his paws. His gaze fell to them, clicking his tongue thoughtfully against the roof of his mouth. It slowly drifts back up, "If we are going to be asking questions then could I perhaps have just two? Simple, promise. Curiosity's sake, really."

His ears swivels to the sounds surrounding them, despite his primary focus on the small one he was watchful of perhaps any cats who may seek to join them. It would be highly unpleasant if one of the larger cats appeared. They rarely ever wanted to just talk. (BoooRING!!)

"What ever is your name - and, a hypothetical! If you could ask the controllers of fate anything whether it be about your goals,, family and friends, warnings - anything, absolutely anything your heart may desire - what would it be?" Spirit inquires, moss falling off of him due to his movements.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old May 27th, 2024, 10:43 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post

Hawkcatcher

Raggedear's brief look at the vole didn't go unnoticed by the older warrior. She almost hoped that the freshkill-pile would be fully stocked when the headed back so she could just... offer it to him. Or maybe just tell him to take it. But back to hunting. She buried the vole in a good place before trotting about her former apprentice, eventually picking up on the same scent of rabbit. Hm, rabbit. They were really quick on their paws, especially when turning, and harder for someone like Hawkcatcher who was a bit too large to stalk their way to a catch and usually needed to just sprint the last part.

She allowed Raggedear to pull ahead, deciding to instead take another route to be able to cut off the rabbit if it were to try and make a run for it. Turns out... that wasn't needed, and Hawkcatcher tilted her head a bit as she watched him make a clean kill and return with his catch. "I did." His hunting skills had always been what she had had to work the hardest with, but that had been a good catch.

A vole and a rabbit was decent for a hunt, but if this was something that Raggedear had been ordered to do by the leader -maybe partially to prove their loyalty- Hawkcatcher wanted to make sure it went not only well, but excellently, so if hunting more would help her former apprentice's standing within the clan, she was happy to continue.

She allowed Raggedear time to bury the rabbit before continuing. This time it was a subtle rusting sound that alerted Hawkcatcher of the presence of prey, and when approaching she could also begin to make out the scent - blackbird. She often noticed the foraging for food among the dry leaves on the ground and had recognized the rhythm of the rustling sound as the blackbird switched between looking around and poking around the leaves.

She crept closer, pressing herself so low that she wasn't able to see her target, but utilizing the sound it made while moving about to mask her own movements as well as as a tell for when the bird was looking around when it was not. Soon she came close enough that a leap would reach it. But as the large warrior pounced out from the undergrowth, landing with a paw pressing down the blackbird, she saw that it had not been alone. Under her paw, the dark-coloured male bird was firmly pressed, but his brown-feathered mate who had also been there, now let out a screech of alarm and began flapping her wings to flee in the other direction.
"ragged! take it!"

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 28 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips

꧁꧂

Raggedear buried his catch proudly as his mentor recognized his effort, head held high. Before he got a chance to speak about maybe catching one or two more pieces of prey, Hawkcatcher was clearly way ahead of him. The tom watched in silent admiration as she began to stalk a blackbird, pouncing on it with ease. His ears perked as his name was called, and he saw a frantic brown bird, presumably the mate of the one Hawkcatcher had under her paws, attempt to flutter aware in a panic. Wasting no time, Raggedear launched himself at the bird, barely hooking it with his claws as he silenty thanked StarClan in his head for having powerful back legs. "Got it!" He gasped, dragging the bird down and giving it the killing bite.

He scowled a bit. "That dumb bird almost made me wrench a claw going for it." He sniffed at the catch appreciatively, however. "Do you think this will be enough to please Bumblestar?" The warrior asked anxiously, bringing his catch over to where he buried the rabbit. "I'm afraid that we may have scared off anything else nearby with all the ruckus the birds made. Should we keep looking or head back?" The large tom's pelt ruffled nervously. If Bumblestar wasn't please, what if she exiled him? Four pieces of prey is a lot for a two-cat patrol, but would she want him to bring in more? His tail drooped. "I'm sorry, Hawkcatcher. If only I had listened better as an apprentice, there wouldn't even be need to doubt my loyalty right now." He gave her an apologetic look.

[ sorry for the short reply ! I have people visiting rn ]

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
Old May 27th, 2024, 11:19 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Hawkcatcher
67 moons - Thunderclan warrior - no purrks

'Ragged'? Had she just called him a nickname?
Finishing off the bird under her paw, Hawkcatcher shook her pelt a bit. She had been swept away by the adrenalin off the hunt; she hadn't been completely clear-headed. Which that too bothered her a bit so mental note to fix that.

But she had just watched her former apprentice snag a bird clean out of the air -perhaps using a fighter's instincts helped if you weren't the strongest in the hunter department- so it was difficult to be in a bad mood. "Yes." This should be plenty. It was good a for a two-cat patrol and she would personally go have a talk with Bumblestar is the leader expected a returning clanmember hunt a month's worth of prey just to prove their loyalty. She was aware that her opinion was tinted by the fact that Raggedear was her former apprentice, but still, this should be fine.

They went back to fetch the vole and rabbit before heading back. Her ear angled towards him when Raggedear spoke, and she was quiet for a bit before replying. "Raggedear," [...] "Look, I'm never expecting any of my apprentices to know everything when they've received their warrior name. Not everything you become is decided when you're 6 to 12 moons old, a mentor's job is to teach you to be able to serve the clan by hunting to feed it and fight to protect it, but you keep learning you're whole life." She didn't really have the time to start with a whole lifelesson right now, but this was something she wanted to make sure he heard. "You're expected to make mistakes when you learn, too. I'm not glad that you disappeared from the clan, but to have room to grow is expected."

Ok they were in camp now, and the warrior let the prey she was carrying fall onto the freshkill pile.
"Ok, go rest now."

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop ←‡⁕※

_______________ Tracker _______________
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

My purrks

Old May 27th, 2024, 12:25 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 28 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips

꧁꧂

Blinking in appreciation at his former mentor, Raggedear turned to dig up the rabbit so he could bring both his catches back. "You're right." He mumbled through the prey in his mouth, stifling a sneeze as a feather tickled his nose. "Still, I'm glad you were my mentor." The tom followed behind Hawkcatcher as they padded into camp and dropped his kills beside hers.

He frowned as she told him to go rest, but she was probably right. "Okay, let me know if there's anything I can do to help you around camp." Raggedear said with a flick of his tail, headbutting Hawkcatcher's shoulder appreciatively before he padded a few paces away to go lay in the sun.

[ @Luminous | thanks so much! appreciate the help c: hope we can get them to interact more in the future, I love their dynamic ]

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
Old May 27th, 2024, 03:15 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
46/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw was closely following Wolfhive and answered, "No, I haven't climbed before."

Wolfhive - @BEAR.
Old May 27th, 2024, 03:37 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Allies? Wolfhive barely caught the word, just under Dusklion's breath. What the hell had they been talking about??? What allies?? WindClan aid?

She was talking to the Enforcer, which only brought a little relief in the sense it didn't seem like Larkswoop spilled any tea. Which... good for her, though her behavior remained questionable.

It occurred to him, as he led Larkswoop back into the safety of their territory, that perhaps Larkswoop's actions hadn't been as.. extreme as he initially perceived. Apparently, some ShadowClan "enforcer" had been telling RiverClan's deputy about some alliance and aiding WindClan.. paired with knowing the trio were working against RiverClan, it made Wolfhive's stomach sink. What else was said that he didn't know? He only caught the tail-end..

He spun on his paws abruptly to face her, gaze steely but calm. "I need you, to tell me exactly what happened 'n why you were ready to fight that frog."

[ @paris ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 27th, 2024, 03:42 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

“I was ready to fight that frog-brain for bringing up Spiderthroat,” Larkswoop grunted in reply, giving a single lash of her tail. “She had no rights to bring up his….mistakes, whether or not they were intentional.”

Larkswoop’s eyes narrowed. Considering her last conversation with Wolfhive didnt go so well, she didn’t see this one going well, either.
@BEAR.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.
Old May 27th, 2024, 03:56 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Oh," Wolfhive almost face-pawed. "Don't waste your energy on that. ShadowClan's just pissy that when their cats trespass, Spiderthroat's the one that catches them 'n sends them back in graves." That, as far as Wolfhive was concerned, was pretty much a non-issue. Just.. well not 'water under the bridge', but not a current event that ThunderClan needed to stress about. "Seriously though, don't attack the other Clans right now. Not only do we need to conserve our resources 'til it's go time, but we don't need to fire up Clan tensions especially 'cause they called our stinky deputy smelly." He WAS smelly, so it wasn't like they were technically incorrect - dude really needed to invest in a bath. "You can verbally shred 'em if you want, just nothin' physical, okay?"

A shake of his head. There were more pressing matters as long as Larkswoop "What.. were they talking about? With WindClan?" Blatantly: "What did the frog say about an alliance?"

[ @paris ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 27th, 2024, 04:18 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

Larkswoop tilted her head. ”To be honest, I didn’t get there until I heard them calling each other names, but from what I heard from Dusklion’s voice when leaving, she was clearly being sarcastic when she said ‘WindClan’s Aid’.”

She turned her head to look at him. “I think that Lynxshade could have told her about the three Clans’ plans to drive RiverClan out - and if not straight up, for sure implied it.”

“Warning Bumblestar and Twilightstar may be our best options right now. If we tell Dawnstar, she’ll hardly believe us, even if we are aligned.”

@BEAR.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; May 27th, 2024 at 04:23 PM.