Today 09:27 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 25th, 2024, 01:54 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

Starlingflight
-------------------

She looked the deputy in the eye, cold and unwelcoming to this attitude. "We reached the border, we marked it, we were on our way back to report." She kept her tone carefully neutral. "Our new warrior stayed close the entire time. One of ShadowClan's apprentice's was getting a tour, it seemed. Too chatty, must be brand new. Now, if you have anything else to add, I recommend saying it so I can give it a good consideration."

She was being passive aggressive, and she knew it. Starlingflight was not going to pretend she was cheerful and upbeat about the deputy's lack of true punishment for making things so much worse for RiverClan. A lot of things were leading up to all of this, but Dusklion's murder had broken the sparrow's back in her mind. The last straw that made everything crumble. If she were to be punished, she wasn't going to care. Let her higher ranks think she was being disrespectful or disobedient, but Starlingflight had already endured a punishment for a late patrol.

And any consideration for 'punishments' would be duly tossed out. What could they do that was worse than what they've already made her witness? The real punishment was seeing Dusklion. At all. How could Fadingsun think that anyone wanted to look a cold-blooded killer in the eyes and act like chums?

@taillow @Dust @Rose
Old May 26th, 2024, 12:37 AM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Neither Cloudpaw nor Cloverpaw had reported in to receive their ranks back, and it had been several days since they were permitted to do so. Fadingsun wasn't responsible for holding everyone's paw and reminding them of what they were supposed to do; frankly, he had half a mind to leave them as apprentices until they bothered to remember what they were supposed to do.

But, this Clan needed warriors now more than ever. Upon finding the two demoted warriors, he gave them both a cross look. "The two of you were supposed to report back to me for your ranks several days ago. I'm inclined to believe you both enjoy being apprentices, since I haven't spoken with either of you."
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old May 26th, 2024, 02:25 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 23 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
__________________________________________________ ___

Having just returned from the lionsbeach recently, and very late. Mudsmoke was not the slightest of surprised to hear his name called for punishments.....again. He internally cringed, again Mudsmoke? Your a grown warrior can't you handle a single patrol? Fish-brain you still haven't learnt. Trying not to growl, mope or cause a scene as he made his way over to hear what his lack of responsibility had gained. He half listened to the scolding that Dusklion sent his and morningmimic's way. It didn't bother him much, please dusklion was only a few moons older than him and all respect for her died when she killed fallownose and struck a war between Windclan and riverclan. Yes sure he voted for her to stay deputy, he was all about second chances but that doesn't mean he forgives and forgets easily. Her last words brought him out if his thoughts and back to the "conversation" at hand.

"Demoted!?" he shouted out in surprise without actually registering he had said it out loud. He was getting demoted for a patrol he HAD finished but came in late and didn't report-? Ok makes sense- NO IT DOESN'T! He had tried this time! Truly tried to get his patrol on time but once again a patrolmate had come extremely late! Mudsmoke shot his head around as searched for the tom, looking for someone to blame and claw at out of anger. After failing to immediately spot Morningmimic his anger dwindled leaving only shame. He couldn't just pin the blame on morningmimic, sure the tom came late but even if he hadn't came at all mudsmoke should have finished the hunt himself! Or even after meeting up with his patrolmate he should have ended it there and gone with him to make sure he reported the patrol. Mudsmoke should know better that he can't actually rely on anyone not even his clanmates to fulfill simple jobs. Now here he is paying for his own stupidity.

Mudsmoke- uh mudpaw? He wasn't going to get used that any time soon. mudPAW went over the two ideas, elders or kits. There was no way he was going to spend a quarter moon tending those flea and tick ridden grumpy old know it alls. He didn't care really that morningmimic already kits and it would be way easier for the tom to just handle the Queens and kits. Queens were usually nice and kits were well, kits! Mudsmoke- uh mudpaw could handle that easily for the next quarter moon. Morningpaw could handle the elders instead. Not waiting for morningpaw to arrive, mudpaw left to go to his new duties. Yippee.....
|{I do not share or agree with the opinions/actions of my characters}|
Old May 26th, 2024, 07:37 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post

Neither Cloudpaw nor Cloverpaw had reported in to receive their ranks back, and it had been several days since they were permitted to do so. Fadingsun wasn't responsible for holding everyone's paw and reminding them of what they were supposed to do; frankly, he had half a mind to leave them as apprentices until they bothered to remember what they were supposed to do.

But, this Clan needed warriors now more than ever. Upon finding the two demoted warriors, he gave them both a cross look. "The two of you were supposed to report back to me for your ranks several days ago. I'm inclined to believe you both enjoy being apprentices, since I haven't spoken with either of you."
"I'm sorry.. ive been dealing with family issues and forgot about reporting for the rank recieving. Can I do it now?" Cloud said.

(I really needed a DM reminder I have not been active at all... i asked for one.)
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old May 27th, 2024, 07:51 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
The coldness in the eyes of Starlingflight was not unexpected. Dusklion figured she wasn't on the senior warrior's good side what with the warrior's statements at the last meeting. Still she met her gaze unflinching, even if it made her want to curl up and die inside. Her Clanmates had every right to look at her like that. It didn't seem like Swirls was showing up, much to the deputy's disappointment. She'd find Wisteriawren later.

"...That doesn't explain why you were late - unless this chatty ShadowClan apprentice was givin' you guys a hard time?" The deputy didn't believe that for a second. She had given the warrior a chance to explain why they had been late with the report, and it hadn't been taken. This was... what, the warriors second time for a failed patrol? "Since you don't seem all that keen on givin' any other details, the important of reporting the border patrol 'n ensuring that it was finished properly must not be that high on your priorities list. So for the next quarter moon you're demoted back to an apprentice, 'n will be known as Starlin'paw. You'll also be confined to camp for this quarter moon. When that moon is up, you'll be comin' with either me or one of our Lionhearts to learn how to do a patrol 'n report in properly."

With that done the deputy dismissed the warrior with a wave of her tail, sitting down to take a small moment.

[ Starlingflight/paw - @Tiabirb ]

[ starlingflight has been demoted for two IRL weeks and is confined to camp during those two weeks. any posts made with them outside of camp or in private threads in a setting that is outside of camp run the risk of further punishment. they are eligible to earn their warrior names back starting on 6/10! on this date they will need to report back here with dusklion to start the process of gaining her warrior name back after she completes a border patrol with dusklion or an assigned lionheart ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; May 27th, 2024 at 07:52 PM.
Old May 27th, 2024, 08:15 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Wisteiawren had returned back to camp a while back with Cherryswirl and Starlingflight (or so she hoped she'd been following them, anyway. She'd been too preoccupied with watching a butterfly). So when she heard Dusklion calling out for the other two cats she'd come to know as her most recent patrolmates, the happy-go-lucky molly bounded over as well, a bright smile on her face. (Except, she wasted a few minutes being distracted by a worm, so Wisteriawren failed to notice the prior tension between the two cats gathered already.)

"Hiya Dusklion, I went on patrol and..!" ... Wisteriawren trailed off as she stopped her prancing and noticed the unhappy expression on her friend's face. Her own upturned lips turning slightly downward, the ex-kittypet watched the interaction between deputy and senior warrior in silence, ears lowering to pin back against her skull. "Oh no." She whispered softly, gold-flecked blue eyes flitting between the two cats in front of her.

Oh dear, Wisteriawren didn't like this. How to fix it? Blinking rapidly, the ex-kittypet shuffled over. "We... we did the patrol." She offered quietly, voice meek. They were supposed to report back? Nobody had told Wisteriawren that, or else she woulda ran over to Dusklion as soon as they got back, and now she felt awful that Ms. Flight was being punished for it. "I got distracted and shoulda come over here faster, you can give me ... um... stuff to do also?" The molly's nose wrinkled slightly as she attempted to gather thoughts. She had no clue how punishments worked.

[ @taillow - Dusklion / @Tiabirb - Starlingflight | I finally got a free day from all the college work today sorry :,) ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.

Last edited by Rose; May 27th, 2024 at 08:17 PM.
Old May 28th, 2024, 01:45 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Starlingflight
--------------

"You or anyone dare call me a 'paw, I'll be more than happy to show that with age comes a lot of experience." She bared her teeth at Dusklion, "You wanted to hear the border was marked, it was. So what if it's a heartbeat late? We still did it, if you want any gossip, go kill someone again; You seem to think that is the best decision regardless of the situation." She sneered openly at Dusklion, and she lashed her tail.

"Until someone has the name of 'star' attached, I'm not inclined to heed anyone on a powertrip. Find someone else to sucker." She spat onto the ground and glared at both Wisteriawren and Dusklion equally before she whipped around and stalked pointedly to the warrior's den. Sixty moons old and she wasn't about to take anymore foxdung from these impulsive kits with superiority complexes and twisted minds. When they matured and showed her they deserved to be listened to, she might give a rat's tail and listen.

She had other things that were more important than a murderer.

@taillow @Rose

//Do what you want. Starlingflight will not take this punishment lying down.
Old May 28th, 2024, 02:00 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ROSEHAWK
RIVERCLAN WARRIOR

Rosehawk had been listening to Dusklion scolding Starlingpaw, and a low growl rumbled in her throat as she heard the demoted warrior’s harsh jeer.

Getting to her paws, Rosehawk found herself heading over to the three cats, blue eyes icy as they landed on Starlingpaw. The dark cream and white Bengal stopped beside Dusklion.

“That is no way to treat your Deputy, Starlingpaw,” Rosehawk mewed coldly, looking her Clanmate in the eyes and giving a wave of her tail. “Regardless of what you think of Dusklion, you are to treat her with respect. Fadingsun has made that rather clear.”

If it came down to it, Rosehawk would go get Fadingsun herself and let him handle the troublesome apprentice. She stared Starlingpaw down hard through icy blue eyes.

Rosehawk narrowed her eyes. “You attack Dusklion and see where that gets you, because if you do, it won’t be very pretty.”

She didn’t unsheathe her claws nor show her teeth. If Starlingpaw wanted to make a fool of herself, Rosehawk was going to let her and then show her claws if Dusklion told her to.

[ small ooc note - Rosehawk is very pro-Dusklion and is willing to defend her regardless of starling’s feelings. If Starlingpaw refuses the punishment again, she’ll likely receive a tail whack to the face from Rosehawk and she’ll be taken to Fadingsun immediately /gen /lh ]

@taillow - threw Rosehawk in for some back up // @Rose // @Tiabirb // @Dust

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; May 28th, 2024 at 02:11 PM.
Old May 28th, 2024, 02:48 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
The coldness and rudeness she could understand. As much as Dusklion felt the guilt for her past actions, she was made deputy for a reason. If she wanted this Clan to start respecting her, it was time to get out of this pity party she’d created for herself.

”It’s not on you, Wisteriawren, for the lack of care Starlin’paw has displayed. I trusted them to teach you how a proper report is done, ‘n they both failed. Markin’ the border is the important part, but so is reportin’ back in a timely manner.” Dusklion stepped in front of the new warrior, aiming to block her from the frustrating demoted warrior. Rosehawk coming up earned a side glance. ”No ones attackin’ me, ‘n if they do I can handle myself. Thanks.” She appreciated the back up but at this point she was tired of hiding behind defenders.

Side stepping between the older warrior and the warriors den, the deputy lifted her head. ”I don’t care if you don’t like me - quite frankly I’m not super fond of you with whatever attitude this is. I don’t see a senior warrior here - more like a kit throwin’ a fit. But this is your second failed patrol, ‘n you ‘n the rest of the Clan were made well aware the harsher consequences for not reportin’ or reportin’ late. Now, either take this punishment, or keep testin’ me. You’ll be sleepin’ outside of RiverClan’s borders if a temporary exile is what it takes to get it through your head that this is not the first mess up you’ve had this season, ‘n that this Clan has order again, ‘n rules to follow. Don’t want to follow ‘em? Then get out.”

[ Starlingpaw - @Tiabirb ] [ Wisteriawren - @Rose ] [ Rosehawk - @paris ]

[ IC warning: if starlingflight/paw continues to fight and argue, the punishment will go from a temporary demotion to a temporary exile ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; May 28th, 2024 at 02:56 PM.
Old May 31st, 2024, 10:19 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

MorningPaw
MorningKit, MorningMimic

28 Moons | He/Him | Pansexual

RiverClan Warrior

___

@taillow

___

MorningPaw nodded before heading off towards the nursery. He'd just go tend to his mate.. Easy.

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Closed Thread