The pinto shop~
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 10:01 AM

Old May 25th, 2024, 03:14 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Undercrag

To the apprentices, Wolfhive hummed. Alpinepaw hadn't exactly given him anything to work on, but he was pretty sure she wasn't one of the apprentices who'd joined the mass Hornet training session.. so! "We're gonna head into the territory and do some climbing. C'mon." Wolfhive beckoned them to join him before he headed out of camp.

--- IMPORTANT OOC NOTE ----
Wolfhive's patrol is due 6/5 @11:59pm Pacific Time. If no report is made by then and an extension is not asked for prior to the deadline, punishments will be issued 6/6 for the offending stinkers. VM me if you need an extension! @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Ragwort

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 25th, 2024, 06:14 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Violetfreckle lifted her head with a small mrrp? and stood up, heading over to Drizzlecloud. Huh, another herb patrol. Not that she minded, of course. It was nice to have something to do, and she was glad she was reliable. She dipped her head toward Daylightwing and waited for Ripplepaw. She yawned; at least they had time to wait for the young cat.

// @Ladiebugg @Kaybug. \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 25th, 2024, 10:42 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 19 | No purrks |

Seems like Springlight had him on babysitting duty, though he didn't mind all too much if that meant that she got everything she and Drizzlecloud needed in the den. Hopefully Woodpaw would understand how important herb gathering was just as borders, fighting, and hunting. Cobwebs, poppy flowers, and borage! All simple stuff mostly, well at least, Orangeblossom could easily recall what cobwebs and poppies were. Though borage shouldn't be too difficult. The apprentice was quick to make his way over to this patrol call at least so hopefully that was a show of their learnt lesson. The ginger tom padded over and offered the apprentice a smile and a slight wave of a paw. "You got it, Springlight! We'll be back in a flash, right Woodpaw?" He asked switching his green eyes from focusing on Springlight to the apprentice with a tilt of his head. "Let's get going then!" Orangeblossom spoke as he turned and began to lead the way out of camp and starting towards Willow's Rise.
[ @Blazing - Woodpaw | @iliri - Springlight ]
[ Sorry for the late start on this, time got away from me! I'll be posting at Willow's Rise next o7 ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 25th, 2024, 10:50 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!

Orangeblossom

Mistheart, huh? Orangeblossom couldn't say that he was familiar with the other warrior but patrols were as good place as any to meet some new friends he hasn't met yet! And he got paired up with Woodpaw again, hopefully the apprentice has learned from the last patrol and seemed like the problem was from warriors not quite showing up and Woodpaw not knowing what to do. Well anyways, hopefully this went smoothly. Woodpaw was already waiting near where Drizzlecloud called them together, though if his didn't deceive them, Mistheart hasn't quite shown up yet. Though no worries, the patrols weren't called too long ago. The warrior padded over to Woodpaw and offered the apprentice a smile, "Howdy, Woodpaw!"
[ @Blazing - Woodpaw | @Jayvines - Mistheart ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 26th, 2024, 01:19 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Orangeblossom

Mistheart, huh? Orangeblossom couldn't say that he was familiar with the other warrior but patrols were as good place as any to meet some new friends he hasn't met yet! And he got paired up with Woodpaw again, hopefully the apprentice has learned from the last patrol and seemed like the problem was from warriors not quite showing up and Woodpaw not knowing what to do. Well anyways, hopefully this went smoothly. Woodpaw was already waiting near where Drizzlecloud called them together, though if his didn't deceive them, Mistheart hasn't quite shown up yet. Though no worries, the patrols weren't called too long ago. The warrior padded over to Woodpaw and offered the apprentice a smile, "Howdy, Woodpaw!"
[ @Blazing - Woodpaw | @Jayvines - Mistheart ]

Woodpaw

Smiling at Orangeblossom, the apprentice's tail flickered as he glanced around for Mistheart. "Good morning," He said lightly, warmly.
@Jayvines [Small reply before Mistheart to reply to Orange!]
Old May 26th, 2024, 01:40 PM
Rainbow Rat

Bump Policy: 12 hours
My Mood: Goofy

SNAKEPELT

Non-binary | Moons: 21 | Kin: ? | Purrks: ?

Snakepelt walked into the camp with Porcupinepaw [@/Katiethewolfchild] and acknowledged Wolfhive with a respectful nod.

"I am back and ready to report,"

Snakepelt made sure they told Wolfhive the important parts. Telling the Hornet the minor details would be irrelevant, Snakepelt felt.

"Porcupinepaw did well with listening, followed my directions almost perfectly. There was an issue with getting them to move quicker, making the lesson less efficient for the both of us. Then again, this is our first time really training... so I wouldn't harshly blame 'em for anything."

Snakepelt retreated from being to critical on Porcupinepaw. This was a learning opportunity, nothing would be perfect. They made sure to remember that for the future. Maybe Snakepelt could teach more and then let Porcupinepaw ask questions, or follow directions?

@BEAR.

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81923

Come join CoastClan by Lucythecat!

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1585797#post1585797

Quote:

"Never regret thy fall, O Icarus of the fearless flight, For the greatest tragedy of them all, Is never to feel the burning light." - Icarus
Old May 26th, 2024, 07:00 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Just in time.

Wolfhive listened with a twitch of his ear. "Cats who are untrained will often move slower than their counterparts, it's just part of the process. As long as you continue to push her, you should see improvement in that regard." It sounded like Porcupinepaw was overall easy to work with, so unless there was no refinement in her speed after a couple lesson attempts, it didn't seem like there was anything to worry about. Now, if Porcupinepaw didn't have any developments.. well, that'd be an issue for a later date.

For now, Wolfhive offered Snakepelt a smile. "Well done, I hope you continue to train Porcupinepaw without prompting since you now know she was assigned to you."

[ @rubberRatroom ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 26th, 2024, 08:35 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours

~ Mistheart ~

There was murmuring about. Little whispers like birds chirping on the wind. Perhaps she was dreaming about a lovely clearing she could lounge in? Or perhaps a stroll around the cove?... Wait a minute--that was her name!

Grey eyes popped open as the small grey warrior blinked herself out of the catnap she had taken in a lovely sunbeam across the clearing. What was happening?... She was being called for patrol? Oh, herbs! A large yawn split the molly's muzzle apart as she rose up to arch her back in a quick stretch. Hopefully she hadn't left her patrol mates waiting too long.

Skittering over and giving a small nod to Woodpaw and Orangeblossom, Mistheart shook out her short fur before blinking the last of the sleep from her eyes.

"Good morning," she hummed before clearing her throat and turning towards the camp entrance. "Let's uh-lets do our best out there. Follow me!"

Without further pleasantries, the small grey warrior skittered out towards their assigned destination.

[ I'll get a starter out asap here! @Blazing @Dolomedes ]

Old May 27th, 2024, 08:40 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
@redshiftreign

There was one patrol from his last batch that hadn't reported back. Annoyance flittering though him as he summoned one of the patrol members. The other he would have a chat with seprately.

"Since it seems as though your incapable of handlin a patrol. You n me are goin out and fixing the mistake you and your partner made. We'll be huntin in the overall territory." the calico stated. Narrowing his eyes at the warrior.

[You're free to post next in the ThunderClan Territory this patrol will be due the First of June at 11:59pm /w\ ]

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 27th, 2024, 08:56 PM
He who dares, wins!

Status: I’m visiting Canada right now so I’ll be a lot less active!
Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Snakefang marched to the Undercrag with some catmint and what was probably boneset. She was angry at herself for being late, and knew Springlight would probably be pretty annoyed with her and Dreamspirit. Nevertheless, the herbs still had to be delivered, on time or not, so she went over to Springlight and placed the herbs down near her.

"Sorry about how long that took, Dreamspirit was a little late showing up and then we had a pretty hard time trying to tell which herb was which from descriptions alone, it got pretty confusing, so I know for a fact that one’s catmint, the other I think is boneset? Although I could be wrong. Dreamspirit should be here soon as well, she’s got the elderflowers. Again, my apologies for being late, it won’t happen again." She hoped Springlight wouldn’t be too angry about this, but Snakefang stood there to wait for Dreamspirit to arrive with the elderflowers.

@Starphobia @iliri