The pinto shop~
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 10:01 AM

Old May 26th, 2024, 12:13 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: Thunderglade

Rabbitpaw- who was actually standing close behind Winterpaw, although he was too absorbed in getting the ivy to notice- declined his assistance, so Winterpaw would just try to find some more in the meantime. "I haven't, no," he replied to Rabbitpaw's question before the tom walked away. "Though I'm glad you thought I looked skilled."

(winterpaw rolls a 4!)

Winterpaw wasn't able to find any more vines, but he did get a few cobwebs while searching. These could be helpful, albeit not what Lightningstorm asked for... he turned his head to look for Rabbitpaw, wondering if the younger apprentice had managed to collect anything. Two vines, judging from what he was holding- and he looked very... shaky. Huh. It didn't feel cold out, in fact, it was quite pleasantly warm. He seemed a little... distressed, maybe? But there was nothing to be scared of, not that Winterpaw could see.

He padded over to where Rabbitpaw and Crowtooth stood, glancing at the apprentice for a closer look. There were no visible scratches or blood. Rabbitpaw must be fine, then, if he wasn't upset by anything.

Winterpaw nodded gratefully at Crowtooth, taking one of the offered vines and daisy leaves from the warrior, since it looked like he was carrying quite a lot already. The rest could be for Rabbitpaw. "I'd be willing for a lesson on anything," Winterpaw meowed, now a bit more muffled with a daisy leaf in his mouth. It'd be hard to practice moves with two vines over his neck and cobwebs in his fur, but it was always good to train for unexpected situations. "What types of prey would we find here? Anything uncommon, or difficult to catch?"

(+2 cobwebs, +1 ivy vine and +1 daisy leaf)

@Dolomedes @Rani

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; May 26th, 2024 at 12:18 PM.
Old May 27th, 2024, 08:56 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Okie dokie, the children were on it! Deadmoon was pleased to see Spottedpaw and Honeypaw cracking on with the border marking, mostly because it meant she didn’t have to worry about them. Didn’t have to do any extra work either, and could summon the children back to her with a rather loud Alright, let’s head back before we become vulture food! This warning/motivation to get moving delivered she turned tail, not wanting Criwtooth chewing her out for being too late to report. @Fish @CloudlessEve
Old May 28th, 2024, 11:38 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ThunderClan/WindClan Re: Thunderglade

LARKSWOOP

THUNDERCLAN WARRIOR
FLOCK TOGETHER T2
BEEFED UP T3
LYREBIRDS LULLABY

HEADER BY @/Rose

Larkswoop padded along the border, staying on ThunderClan territory. She sighed and whisked her tail.

She had given Bumblestar valuable information about what Lynxshade had said, but the tabby leader had only dismissed it and scolded her, and for what exactly? Larkswoop didn’t know.

The ThunderClanner narrowed her eyes and stared out into WindClan territory, the tip of one of her ears twitching. Lynxshade had mentioned something about ShadowClan planning to attack ThunderClan, and that it had been her idea, but Dawnstar had decided against it because - in Lynxshade’s words - it wasn’t worth it.

However, something in the back of Larkswoop’s mind told her that if Dawnstar had carried out the attack, then WindClan would have been there to help. The warrior felt her lips curl in the beginnings of a snarl.

Stupid Lynxshade!

Stupid ShadowClan!

From what Larkswoop could tell from the information given to her at Seastones, ShadowClan has held an alliance with WindClan since the Gathering when Twilightstar announced that Spiderthroat had unjustly killed a WindClan apprentice by the name of Mousepaw.

There was something bigger nagging at Larkswoop, though, like a tick on her shoulder she was unable to reach. The fact that WindClan and ShadowClan share an alliance means that there is deeper meaning for Dawnstar to have accepted Twilightstar’s proposal to drive out RiverClan.

That was what bothered her, like a burden on Larkswoop’s shoulders.

The tidbit about Redhawk’s wrong on Thrushkit flooded back into the she-cat’s head like a river flowing into an ocean.

So what if Thrushkit had found solace in a RiverClan cat to take as a mate? Larkswoop was half-RiverClan, and she hasn’t seen her Clanmates try to drive her out! She sighed.

Larkswoop could see her Clanmates’ views on this, yes, but she also saw Thrushkit’s when it came down to him.

[ OPEN TO WINDCLAN CATS. ]

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; May 28th, 2024 at 01:43 PM.
Old May 28th, 2024, 02:30 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post
LARKSWOOP

THUNDERCLAN WARRIOR
FLOCK TOGETHER T2
BEEFED UP T3
LYREBIRDS LULLABY

HEADER BY @/Rose

Larkswoop padded along the border, staying on ThunderClan territory. She sighed and whisked her tail.

She had given Bumblestar valuable information about what Lynxshade had said, but the tabby leader had only dismissed it and scolded her, and for what exactly? Larkswoop didn’t know.

The ThunderClanner narrowed her eyes and stared out into WindClan territory, the tip of one of her ears twitching. Lynxshade had mentioned something about ShadowClan planning to attack ThunderClan, and that it had been her idea, but Dawnstar had decided against it because - in Lynxshade’s words - it wasn’t worth it.

However, something in the back of Larkswoop’s mind told her that if Dawnstar had carried out the attack, then WindClan would have been there to help. The warrior felt her lips curl in the beginnings of a snarl.

Stupid Lynxshade!

Stupid ShadowClan!

From what Larkswoop could tell from the information given to her at Seastones, ShadowClan has held an alliance with WindClan since the Gathering when Twilightstar announced that Spiderthroat had unjustly killed a WindClan apprentice by the name of Mousepaw.

There was something bigger nagging at Larkswoop, though, like a tick on her shoulder she was unable to reach. The fact that WindClan and ShadowClan share an alliance means that there is deeper meaning for Dawnstar to have accepted Twilightstar’s proposal to drive out RiverClan.

That was what bothered her, like a burden on Larkswoop’s shoulders.

The tidbit about Redhawk’s wrong on Thrushkit flooded back into the she-cat’s head like a river flowing into an ocean.

So what if Thrushkit had found solace in a RiverClan cat to take as a mate? Larkswoop was half-RiverClan, and she hasn’t seen her Clanmates try to drive her out! She sighed.

Larkswoop could see her Clanmates’ views on this, yes, but she also saw Thrushkit’s when it came down to him.

[ OPEN TO WINDCLAN CATS. ]

Spiraltail padded along the thunderclan border lost in thought he had been missing for a few moons after being trapped by twolegs he had eventually escaped and retired me to windclan with twilightstars blessing however that didn’t stop himself from beating himself up for it he kept walking slowly brushing along the border before he was brought from his thoughts at the sound of rustling and angry muttering “Who’s there?!” Show yourself “

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554
Old May 28th, 2024, 02:38 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so

LARKSWOOP

THUNDERCLAN WARRIOR
FLOCK TOGETHER T2
BEEFED UP T3
LYREBIRDS LULLABY

HEADER BY @/Rose

[ the italics without the quotes were lark’s thoughts, not her speaking aloud /gen ]

Larkswoop’s head shot up at the sound of a Tom’s voice. Opening her jaws to taste the air, the overpowerful stench of WindClan filled Larkswoop’s nostrils and she had to step back.

She emerged from the bushes on her side of the border, rubbing her nose with a white forepaw. “Its just me. There’s no reason to be so defensive..”

Larkswoop let her ears lay flat against her head, green gaze glittering warily. She would’ve tried to get information from this WindClanner, but he seemed like he barely knew anything about what happened in the last several moons.

“My name is Larkswoop, and I am a ThunderClan warrior. May I ask who you are?” The dusky-brown and white ThunderClanner sat back on her haunches and wrapped her tail around her paws neatly.

@Tallstar

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar

Last edited by paris; May 28th, 2024 at 02:42 PM.
Old May 28th, 2024, 04:13 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post
LARKSWOOP

THUNDERCLAN WARRIOR
FLOCK TOGETHER T2
BEEFED UP T3
LYREBIRDS LULLABY

HEADER BY @/Rose

[ the italics without the quotes were lark’s thoughts, not her speaking aloud /gen ]

Larkswoop’s head shot up at the sound of a Tom’s voice. Opening her jaws to taste the air, the overpowerful stench of WindClan filled Larkswoop’s nostrils and she had to step back.

She emerged from the bushes on her side of the border, rubbing her nose with a white forepaw. “Its just me. There’s no reason to be so defensive..”

Larkswoop let her ears lay flat against her head, green gaze glittering warily. She would’ve tried to get information from this WindClanner, but he seemed like he barely knew anything about what happened in the last several moons.

“My name is Larkswoop, and I am a ThunderClan warrior. May I ask who you are?” The dusky-brown and white ThunderClanner sat back on her haunches and wrapped her tail around her paws neatly.

@Tallstar

Spiraltail took a step back gazing at the lovely shecat he was awestruck but quickly shoved it down “Me? I’m Spiraltail Windclan warrior ..sorry for eh kinda jumping to attack just ..you startled me.” Yeah startled that’s what it was ..right? Oh well he sat down across from her the border being the only thing separating them

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554
Old May 28th, 2024, 07:48 PM
High-Function Autistic

LARKSWOOP

THUNDERCLAN WARRIOR
FLOCK TOGETHER T2
BEEFED UP T3
LYREBIRDS LULLABY

HEADER BY @/Rose

[ just a small ooc note: if you plan on having spiraltail cross the border at all during this interaction, larkswoop is prone to attack and leave him for Twilightstar to find. Larkswoop has never been keen on trespassers /gen /lh ]

Larkswoop’s eyes narrowed. “Not to be mean, but Spiraltail is kind of an…odd name,” She meowed softly.

@Tallstar

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar

Last edited by paris; May 28th, 2024 at 07:48 PM.
Old May 29th, 2024, 08:05 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayvines View Post
~ Lioncrest ~

Large paws padded steadily towards the clearing next to Windclan's border. Theoretically, this would be a good location to capture a few voles, or perhaps a bird or two if they appeared. A rabbit might be too much to ask of his apprentice, but if one happened to cross the border it would give him a wonderful opportunity for demonstration. Pausing his movements, the golden warrior glanced back to see how his charge was faring before clearing his throat to begin his instruction.

"Since this is the first opportunity I've had to see your hunting skills, let us set up a scenario for you to complete," he rumbled, padding over to the edge of the clearing briefly to collect a sturdy leaf from a bush before returning and placing it on the ground a few tail-lengths in front of Poppypaw. "Show me your hunting crouch and the way 'Bigcat' taught you to approach prey. For now, this leaf will be what you are hunting. Begin when you are ready and I will correct any mistakes you make along the way."

Paws-crossed he wouldn't have to start from scratch, but if he did at least he'd be able to mold this young cat into a proper functional warrior after his own image.

[ @Estelle Training start! ]

Poppypaw was quite happy following Lioncrest out into the territory, marvelling at her surroundings still, and crunching up her nose at the strong scent of the border. She wobbled along, tripping here and there with an occasional fall - but her knees were already long scrapped, and the apprentice never paid them any mind.

Nearly bumping into her mentor when she came to halt, Poppypaw looked up with wide but happy eyes, nodding vigorously at his words. She was extremely excited to show off the cool hunting skills Bigcat taught her! She couldn't wait!!
"Look, look!"

The apprentice mew happily, positioning herself several paces away from the indicate leaf. Immediately, she sunk low to the ground, wobbling. He stance grew wide, wider than a normal cats', but she was careful to keep her wispy belly fur low but off the ground and her tail straight behind her.

By now she knew she what she had to do next: sneak! She swayed her tail from left to right once or twice before forcing it to remain still, her paw steps as quiet as she could get them with her awkward walking. She snuck forth, keeping low and zig-zagging about to utilise the heavier parts of grass and hide behind them, slowly trying to get closer until...

"Poppyyyyyyyyyyyy.... HUNT!!!!"
She announces with glee, a jump heavily pushed by her back legs leading her to land with two paws upon the leaf before tumbling to her side with a laugh, the leaf between her paws. Looking up at Lioncrest from her position on the ground, Poppypaw grinned.
"Good? Did Poppy do good??"

Old May 29th, 2024, 10:16 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 8 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw shook out his fur and winced as his paws stung more than normal against the grass. He didn't want to look though, he didn't want to think about what just happened. So wow, yep, training! Rabbitpaw liked training, he was good at it too! At least he liked to think he was. He's done quite a bit of it after all. The blonde padded forward, trying not to feel a little bit jealous of how easy Crowtooth made pulling down vines look, if only because if he were that strong he wouldn't ever have to go into another tree ever again. Though he would get better, and wouldn't get stuck in a tree ever again! Yep, though....practicing could wait, he means, after all Crowtooth was going to tell him and Winterpaw about prey at the border. Though then his mind went to what happened to Twistedpaw at one of the borders from accidentally crossing. He shivered. Riverclan was cruel.

He grabbed the remaining daisy leaf and vine left for him after Winterpaw grabbed some. The bitterness was almost sweet compared to the scare from moments before. Winterpaw asked Crowtooth about the prey in the area and the blonde turned his gaze curiously to his mentor. Would this be prey that's common for Thunderclan? What did Thunderclan eat? Was it like what Windclan ate? Probably not. Windclan didn't get very many squirrels around and Rabbitpaw was sure that was something that he heard that Thunderclan ate. In the same train of thought he realized that they probably didn't get rabbits which was weird, he was very used to seeing rabbits around, he was named after them after all. He set down the herbs he had so that he could speak and be understood, "I'm al-also curious about the prey around here." He offered, though his words were more shaky still, at least to his self conscious and critical ears. Though hopefully Crowtooth and Winterpaw would shrug it off. The blonde didn't want to recount anything.
[ +1 Vine | +1 Daisy leaf ]
[ 4/5; 3 Vines, 1 Daisy Leaf ]
[ @Rani - Crowtooth | @zozelen - Winterpaw ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 30th, 2024, 09:44 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

With a pleased huff the tom gave a satisfied grin at all the group had collected before glancing at the sun to see how long they'd been out here, deciding to make things quick before heading back.

Setting down the herbs the tom gestured for the apprentices to gather and started explaining.
"We on the moor we 'ave thin's like rabbits, mice an' other rodents, an' songbirds. But we also got rarer creatures like groundhogs an' prairiedogs we hunt. Similarly while thunderclans critters can be found on the moor some are more common an' some we basically never see. Ive seen (an' heard 'em complain at gatherin's) snakes, squirrels, chipmunks, an' larger birds like crows in the trees before."

Thinking for a moment the tom let himself be sidetracked by a thought and added "Similarly shadowclan has frogs, lizards, an' rats while riverclan has fish o' all kinds, waterfowl like ducks an' geese, an' crabs. But while we got the falls we dont 'ave much pine forest or water while we got some trees ta get thunderclan prey from." So honestly Crowtooth didnt know how to hunt the other two clans preys but knew a bit about thunderclans.

"So back on what ya'll see here. Squirrels are large an' apparently delicious but stick ta the trees, ya 'ave ta bait 'em down wit' somethin' an' while they aint great at any one sense like rabbits wit' hearin' they're good at all thin's really. But theyre also apparently proud, stupid, an' try an' mess wit' cats which'll often get 'em killed. If bait an' stalkin' fails just pretend ta be mad an' they might climb down ta taunt ya.

Large birds are the same as small ones but be aware crows are super smart when tryin' ta go after 'em. Do not go after snakes I dont know how the thunderclan warrior I heard braggin' did it but Ive heard the bites can be deadly an' while there is a way ta tell the deadly verses non deadly kind I dont know it. So yall better not risk it."
This lesson was accompanied by a stern look to the two before Crowtooth once again looked at the sky and pursed his muzzle. Better head back.

So standing and gathering his herbs the tom mused a "Times up, we better get goin', I dont want Lightningstorm on my hide." leading the two back to camp each with their herbs.

@Dolomedes @zozelen (Ill be reporting in the next post and mentioning you so you can see it is done but you dont need to reply)